Back In Town by calibor
Summary: An NCIS agent, who was killed, shows up at a crime scene, saying that an old enemy has returned
Categories: Gen, Gibbs/Kate, Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Romance, Humor, Friendship, Action
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 245 Read: 3092 Published: 10/03/2009 Updated: 10/03/2009

1. Back In Town by calibor

Back In Town by calibor
Author's Notes:
An NCIS agent, who was killed, shows up at a crime scene, saying that an old enemy has returned
A man sat inside of a cafe waiting, watching. He looked at his watch and saw that there was five minutes left till he came in. Leroy Jethro Gibbs. He smiled, thinking of how long he had to wait in order to kill him. He took a sip of the coffee, when a cold piece of metal touched the back of his head.

"Remember me?" A female voice asked.

His mind went blank as he recognized the voice. He managed to say, "How?"

"You should have made sure I was dead first," she said, as she cocked the hammer.

The man spun around and grabbed the gun. He forced it to the side and she pulled the trigger. Everyone ran, screaming, and he looked around. He elbowed her in the face and yanked the gun out of her hands. He aimed the gun at her and she ducked. He pulled the trigger and a man fell behind her. She rolled forward and kicked his shin. She yanked the gun out of his hand spin-kicked him in the head. He fell to the side and pulled a gun out of his jacket. She turned and ran out of the door and he fired three shots after her.

He got up and ran out side. "Freeze. NCIS put your hands where I can see them!"

The man smiled and turned around. He removed his glasses and Gibbs saw who it was. He said, "Ari?"

Ari smiled, turned, and walked away. Leaving Gibbs standing there.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3357