Marked by Mistress Zabby
Summary: **AU/Slash/BDSM** Tony wasn't given a choice when he was Marked, and neither was Gibbs when he lost Kate.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Abby/Ziva
Warnings: BDSM, Dark story, Domestic abuse, Kink, Multiple partners, Rape, Threesome, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 19092 Read: 21364 Published: 11/06/2009 Updated: 11/15/2009
Story Notes:
A Note From The Author:

When I first started thinking about this story, I knew that there was a possibility that it wouldn't be received well. My Universe is drastically different from the NCISverse that we all know and love. The first thing you should know before you begin reading this story is that while I've tried to keep the characters as true to the show as possible, there are major changes. At the beginning of this story, you'll quickly see that Tony does not work for NCIS. He's never heard of the agency, nor has he heard of Gibbs and Company. That'll change, of course, as the story progresses, but for people expecting this to follow the layout of the show, you'll be disappointed.

This is, for all intents and purposes, a slash story. Specifically a Tibbs slash story with a hint of an Abby/Ziva/McGee triangle nd mentions of Kibbs thrown in for good measure. I've borrowed aspects from the BDSM lifestyle and tweaked it a bit as I found necessary. This story will feature physical and mental abuse and non-consensual sex along with the usual smut that you can expect with a BDSM fic.

If you've made it through this note and think this story will still interest you, then please, click away and enjoy. Just please remember that I'm always open to comments and constructive criticisms and that reviews are the highest form of flattery you can offer a writer!

1. Marked by Mistress Zabby

2. Bitter and Blue by Mistress Zabby

3. Save Me From Myself by Mistress Zabby

Marked by Mistress Zabby
Author's Notes:
**AU/Slash/BDSM** Tony wasn't given a choice when he was Marked, and neither was Gibbs when he lost Kate.
Running Away

The soft moonlight from above barely filtered down through the thick trees. He could hear them behind him, their heavy boots crunching against the fallen branches and twigs as they grew closer. His own bare feet had stopped stinging a couple miles ago, but he wasn't sure that was a good sign. Regardless, he kept moving, knowing that if he stopped for even a minute to catch his breath, the chase would be over.

Despite the fact that he couldn't feel his feet, the rest of his body was freezing and he could see his breath in the cold November air. The light cotton t-shirt did little to provide him warmth and the frayed jeans weren't much better. The smart thing to do would have been to stop and allow himself to be captured but then again, nobody ever said Anthony DiNozzo was a smart guy.

His aching body protested painfully as he moved forward, forcing his tired legs into a light sprint. He was determined to put as much space as possible between him and then men tasked with capturing him. Up ahead, he could see the trees beginning to thin out, and the sight very nearly made his blood run cold. Without the cover the trees provided, it was over.

"Shit," he cursed, pausing momentarily to look over his shoulder. He could double back, he decided, though he frowned when he realized he had no idea just how many of them there were. If they were smart, they would have set up a perimeter around the wooded area and then it wouldn't matter which way he turned. They'd be waiting.

For a moment, the fear of what would happen if he was caught paralyzed him. His brain screamed at him to move forward, to keep going, but his body would not cooperate. He'd been on the run for days, maybe even weeks. He'd lost count somewhere but it didn't matter. If he was caught, nothing mattered.

The sound of footsteps grew closer, shaking him from his thoughts. It was all the motivation he needed to keep going. Deciding to double back, he turned left, his body trembling.

"He can't keep going much longer," one of the men shouted to the others.

"Wanna bet?" Tony muttered in response as he moved quietly in the shadows. He could see them clearly now as he hid behind a large tree. They were big and he was positive that if it came down to a fight, they would win. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that," he whispered.

He waited until the group passed him before he moved again, quick and light on his numb feet. They were close enough that he had to be careful. He turned his head, checking that he was in the clear when he heard a loud snap under his bare feet. He froze, listening carefully as the group of large military types turned, focusing on his general direction.

"Got 'im!" One of the men shouted, his night vision goggles pulled down over his eyes.

He didn't have time to process anything as he broke into a run, his heart thumping wildly in his chest. They'd seen him. The minute he stopped, it'd be over. He couldn't stop.

He could hear them behind him, growing closer. They were big and he was quick, but he'd underestimated them. Or overestimated his own ability. Either way, he wasn't a free man for much longer.

A loud cry of pain ripped from his throat as he ran into something solid before he hit the ground hard, gasping as all the air was forced from his lungs.

"Over here!" The solid mass yelled before he knelt down, pinning Tony to the frost covered ground.

"No," he managed, his voice hoarse as he struggled against him.

"You've fucked up this time, DiNozzo," his captor smirked, grabbing a fist full of his hair.

"No!" He said again, his fingers clawing at the hands that held him in place.

He hadn't realized they were no longer alone at first until he heard the quiet murmurings of approval. All around them, large men stepped out of the shadows, identical grins plastered on their ugly faces. Tony could feel the panic rising in his chest as he bucked underneath the stronger man.

"Don't even try it," one of the others growled as they stepped closer, his boot catching Tony hard in the side. He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes as he tried to curl in on himself to protect as much of his body as possible, though he knew it was to no avail.

He was totally and completely at their mercy.

"Get him up," someone shouted and almost instantly, Tony felt himself being pulled to his feet. Another hand grabbed his hair, pulling his head back roughly.

"Thought you'd grow this out and hide that ugly mark, did you? Didn't work so well, huh? You know the rules about that. We'll take care of it before we return you to your Master."

"I'm not goin' back!" Tony spat hoarsely as he pulled against the hands holding him. "I won't go back!"

A quiet chuckle escaped the man circling him. The leader, Tony guessed. "You say that as if you have a choice in the matter."

A strangle cry escaped Tony as a fist connected with his face just seconds before another caught him in the stomach. Doubled over, he gasped for air as the blood pooling in his mouth dripped down his chin.

The hands released him and immediately, he dropped to the ground, curling in on himself.

"Knew he wouldn't last long," one of the men laughed. "Stay with him. We'll bring the truck."

He didn't hear the response, the sound of his pulse pounding in his ears drowning out everything else. He felt the leader's boot catch him in the belly again and it was all he could do to remain still

Through slitted eyes, he watched as a sea of broad men retreated into the darkness, leaving him alone with a single guard. He waited patiently until he was positive they were alone before he made his move.

It took every ounce of strength he possessed to push himself off the cold ground. The man left with the task to guard him turned at the sound, his eyes wide as Tony caught him hard in the face with his elbow.

He didn't wait to watch the man stagger backwards before he took off in a run, heading for the clearing he'd seen in the trees.

****

Gibbs sighed heavily as he drove down the quiet road, heading toward his house. It had been a long day at the tail end of a tough case, and the silver haired agent wanted nothing more than to go home and work on his boat with a large bottle of bourbon.

Shifting slightly in the seat, he leaned forward and punched the button on the radio, relaxing slightly as the quiet music filled the car, chasing away the ghost of a memory he wanted to forget.

Glancing in the rear view mirror, he narrowed his eyes as another set of headlights approached quickly.

Pulling over to the shoulder, he watched as the vehicle blew past him.

He shook his head, muttering under his breath as he let it go. He wasn't in the mood to deal with a smart mouthed Jar Head tonight.

He leaned back in his seat momentarily, closing his eyes for a second. Sighing again, he shifted the car into gear and started to pull back onto the road when a young man with floppy brown hair darted in front of him. Slamming on the brakes, the silver haired man cursed loudly before he threw the car into park again.

He was bloody, freshly beaten, Gibbs noticed as he stepped out of the car and made his way over to the frightened young man.

He was wearing a thin t shirt and jeans, with no shoes. "Are you okay?" He asked, not surprised when he flinched away from him.

"I... They're gonna come back," the younger man rasped. Gibbs narrowed his eyes when he noticed the blood spill from his lips, staining his dirty shirt.

"Who?" He watched the way his eyes darted back to the woods, shifting nervously on his bare feet. Glancing back toward the darkened trees, Gibbs sighed loudly before he motioned to the car. "Get in."

Turning back to the sedan, Gibbs cocked an eyebrow at the younger man. "You said they're gonna come back. Gonna just stand out here and wait for 'em?"

He didn't wait for a response before he slid back into the driver's seat, barely containing his smirk when the man opened the passenger door and climbed in.

"Got any weapons I should know about?" Gibbs asked, keeping his voice casual as he shifted into gear and pulled back onto the road.

"What?"

"Didn't think so. Can't imagine you'd have taken such a bad beating if you were carryin'. Regardless, I had to ask. What's your name?"

"T...Tony," the younger man responded as he turned in the seat, glancing over his shoulder. A slight whimper escaped him as he moved, and Gibbs couldn't help but wonder if the man's injuries were worse than he thought.

From the corner of his eye, despite the dark hair that curled down over it, Gibbs made out the faint outline of an 'X', just behind Tony's ear.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Gibbs muttered, tightening his grip on the steering wheel before he made a U Turn.

A low moan escaped Tony as he fell back against the window, one hand fumbling for the handle above the door with the other wrapped around his body protectively.

"W...Where are you going?"

"You need a hospital."

"No! N...No, I can't go to a hospital!"

"You need medical attention."

"P...please, let me out here. I can't... I can't go to a hospital!"

Gibbs didn't respond, keeping his eyes focused on the stretch of road in front of him. From the corner of his eye, he watched the way Tony's chest heaved slightly, his breathing becoming more erratic with each passing mile.

The stretch of trees began to narrow as Gibbs merged onto the highway, sighing quietly to himself before he looked over at his passenger.

His eyes widened and a low growl escaped him as he watched the younger man reach for the door handle.

Reaching over, he grabbed him roughly by the scruff of his neck, pulling him away from the handle. "Are you out of your mind? What the hell are you doing?!"

"I can't go to the hospital!"

"You need medical attention!" Gibbs repeated.

"I can't! They'll find me there! Please! Please, I can't go there!"

Lifting his hips slightly, Gibbs pulled his phone from his pocket and flipped it open, squinting at the tiny numbers.

"W...Who are you...?"

"No hospitals," Gibbs agreed, pressing 'send', "but that doesn't mean you're not gettin' checked out." Tony sank back against the seat as he eyed the older man warily. "Duck?" Gibbs greeted as he turned off at the exit, glancing in the rear view mirror as he drove. "I need you to meet me at Abby's in ten. Bring your bag."

Despite the fact that the old man had turned the heat up for him, Tony couldn't seem to stop shivering as they pulled up in front of the large, Gothic looking home. "W... What is this place?" Tony asked, feeling the panic rising in his chest again.

"A friend's house," the man responded as he shifted the car into park and removed the key from the ignition. "You'll be safe here while we get you checked out."

"I d... I can't go in there!"

"I promised you no hospital, but I told you that you were gonna get checked out."

"I c...changed my mind. I can w...walk from here."

"Not an option," the man growled as he climbed out of the car and rounded the sedan.

A quiet moan escaped Tony as he pulled the door open and gripped his upper arm, tugging him from the seat.

His feet screamed in protest as they touched the cold cement. He wrapped his free arm around his midsection as the old guy guided him gently toward the front door.

Raising his hand, he knocked on the heavy wooden door. Tony could feel his eyes on him as he shifted from foot to foot nervously.

His mind screamed at him to run as the heavy door swung open, but as if sensing it, the silver haired man's grip on his arm tightened, preventing him from moving.

"Come on in," the woman said by way of greeting as she stepped back, allowing the two men to enter. "Ducky is set up in the living room. He will need as change of clothes, yes?" She asked, her dark eyes sliding over Tony's beaten body slowly.

"Something warm."

"Very well. My Mistress is waiting for you."

"Thank you, Ziva."

Tony watched as the woman bowed deeply before she retreated into the house.

"Come on," the old guy urged as he stepped into the warm house, pulling him in from the cold.

The sound of heavy heels against the hardwood caught Tony's attention. Glancing passed the silver haired man, his eyes landed on the tall woman. His first impression of her was that she was gorgeous. Even from down the hallway, he could see her bright green eyes standing out brilliantly against her pale skin.

"Hello Gibbs," Abby greeted, smiling brightly at the older man. "Who's this?" She asked, keeping her voice friendly as she motioned to Tony.

He hesitated slightly before he dropped into a bow, his eyes fixed on the floor. "Anthony, ma'am," he responded quietly, his voice trembling slightly.

"Someone has trained you well," Abby said kindly. "You can stand. You're a guest in my home and my guests don't bow, regardless of class."

He eyed the man she'd called "Gibbs" warily from the corner of his eye before he stood upright, wincing at the pain in his side.

He watched, intrigued, as her hands moved quickly, having a silent conversation with Gibbs. With a curt nod, she turned back to Tony. "We're going to get you fixed up," she promised as she stepped closer, pleased when he didn't flinch away from her. "Can I call you Tony?"

He nodded in response, not trusting his voice as she linked her arm through his.

"My friend Ducky is a doctor. He's really good and he's super friendly. A little chatty, but considering the late hour, he might only have it in him to tell you one story," she teased. "Can you tell me what hurts?"

"M...My side," he managed. "And my feet," he added as an afterthought.

"How long have you been without shoes?"

"I d...I don't know." Glancing back, he spotted the trail of blood he was leaving in his wake. His face paled as he pulled away from her. "Oh God. I'm... I'm so sorry!"

Abby reached for his hand again, frowning when he flinched away from her touch. "Tony," she said soothingly, offering him her kindest smile. "Don't worry about it. It can be cleaned up, no problem."

"I'll clean it up while you go get checked out," Gibbs offered, catching Abby's eye, his hands moving quickly.

With a nod, Abby stepped closer, linking her arm through Tony's again. "I'm not concerned about it so I don't expect you to be either. Now come on. Let's get you checked out and then we'll get you into some clean clothes."

He allowed her to pull him down the hallway, his pounding heartbeat slowing as they stepped into the warm living room. "Tony," she said quietly, pulling him over to the couch where the older man sat patiently, a smile on his face. "This is my friend Ducky. We're going to let him check you out but I'll be right here with you, okay?"

She gestured to the comfortable couch, smiling when he sank down on the comfortable cushion with an appreciative moan. "His feet need special attention, Duck," Abby instructed as she sat down beside Tony, reaching for his hand with a smile. "You doing okay?"

"I'm f..." He trailed off, hissing in pain when the doctor lifted his foot, running his hand over the raw soles of his feet.

"You've cut them up pretty well, my dear boy, but it's nothing that we can't fix right up."

True to her word, Abby remained by Tony's side as Ducky completed his examination, which revealed severely lacerated feet, most likely a cracked rib, a split lip and a slight fever.

"Over all," Ducky announced as he pushed himself to his feet, "I think you're rather lucky, considering. Another hour or so in this weather and you may not have been so lucky."

"Thank you so much for checking him out, Ducky."

"It was my pleasure, my dear. I'll leave some medication for the pain, but make sure he doesn't take it on an empty stomach."

"I'll see to that," she assured him with a nod.

"I'll see myself out. It was good to meet you, Tony. Hopefully our paths will cross again under better circumstances!" The kind old doctor smile.

"Thank you," Tony managed, averting his eyes as Abby stood, wrapping the doctor in a hug.

She waited until they were alone before she turned back to Tony. "You must be starving, hmm? Will you be okay in here while I go find you something to eat?"

"You don't have to."

"But I want to," she said with a smile. "You need to eat so you can take your medicine anyway. I'll only be a few minutes."

Abby stepped out of the room and walked down the hallway toward the kitchen, not seeing Ziva sneak into the large living room. The Israeli crossed the room quickly, sitting down on the couch, close to the visitor.

"Hello," she greeted, her brown eyes sparkling mischievously as she looked him up and down. "You have dirt on your face. I really cannot believe that the Mistress allowed you in here in such a state. I am rarely allowed in this room."

"That's because you don't know how to behave," another young man announced as he slipped into the room quietly. "Does she know you're in here tormenting her guest?"

"I would not call it 'tormenting', McGee. He looked lonely. I thought perhaps I could keep him company," she smirked, turning back to Tony. "I am Ziva. The tattlebutt over there is McGee."

"Tale, Ziva. Tattletale."

"Whatever," she shrugged. "You still like to get me in trouble and that is the point that I am trying to convey to our new friend."

"Last time I checked, you were capable of getting yourself in trouble," Gibbs smirked as he stepped into the living room. The older man rolled his eyes as McGee sank into a deep bow before he waved him off. "What have I told you about that?" He asked gruffly.

"S...sorry, boss," the younger man stuttered, a light tint covering his cheeks. "I forgot."

"And someone else has apparently forgotten she's lost her living room privileges," Abby scolded as she stepped back into the living room, a tray of food in her hand. "Ziva?"

The Israeli grumbled bitterly as she pushed herself to her feet. "I was just greeting your guest, Mistress."

"Without my permission. And where are the clothes I asked you to bring down for Tony?"

"I left them in the hallway."

"Well that's a good place for them. Go get them. I'm sure Tony will want to clean up after he's eaten."

"Can I bathe him?" Ziva asked, a devious grin forming on her lips as she turned back to Tony.

"Ziva," Abby said sternly. "He's here as my guest, not your personal toy."

"But he is so pretty."

Abby narrowed her eyes at the woman, unable to hide her smirk when she slumped her shoulders miserably and stomped from the room. "You'll have to forgive Ziva, Tony. We're still working on her manners."

Setting the tray on the coffee table, Abby joined him on the couch, smiling kindly at him. "I hope soup is sufficient. You looked like you could use something to warm you up."

He merely nodded in response, accepting the bowl with a nod of thanks when she handed it to him.

"Timmy, I would like you to go get a bath ready for Tony. My tub will be fine. None of the 'girly' smelling soaps though."

"Yes ma'am," McGee responded as he bowed to his mistress before he hurried out of the room.

"They're both yours?" Tony asked, wincing at how raspy his voice sounded. He couldn't afford to be getting sick.

"They are. I've had McGee for a few years now. Ziva is my newest addition. She's only been with me for a few months," she explained, her fingers moving quickly as she carried on a silent conversation with Gibbs.

"You have two of them and you do your own cooking?" Tony blurted out, flinching in anticipation as soon as the words left his mouth. "I'm s..."

She laughed, patting his leg reassuringly. "I do my own cleaning too. I do, however, get Timmy to cut my grass in the summer, but I've hated that chore ever since I was a little girl. Can I get you anything else?"

"No thank you, ma'am."

"Abby," she corrected. "I told you earlier, you're my guest. You can call me Abby."

"Thank you Abby."

"It's my pleasure," she smiled. "If you'll excuse me, I need to speak with Gibbs for a minute in the hallway. Will you be okay?" He nodded in response, taking another spoonful of the soup with a grateful moan.

Pushing herself to her feet, she patted his shoulder with a smile before she followed Gibbs out of the living room.

"He's been hurt," Abby announced as soon as they were alone. "Even before tonight, Gibbs. I can see it in his eyes."

"I figured as much, Abs."

"I can't, with a clear conscience, send him back to wherever he came from. I can't do it."

"He is not yours to keep."

"I wouldn't be able to anyway. You know that. I have my hands full with Ziva and he's going to need more attention than I'd be able to give him."

"Abby," Gibbs sighed.

"She wouldn't want you to be miserable forever, Jethro. You know that as well as I do."

"I'm not ready."

"There's a reason you found him tonight. It didn't just happen by accident. He needs us."

"I'm not having this conversation."

"You took an oath to protect the innocent. Did you forget that? Or it doesn't apply to him because he's not a Jarhead or Squid?"

"There are laws preventing people from doing exactly what you're suggesting, with the penalty ranking right up there with harboring a fugitive."

"I don't care about damn penalties! Some of us forget that they're not our property, Gibbs. He might be Marked, but that doesn't mean he's not human! They should be cared for, not mistreated!"

"Abby..."

She narrowed her eyes at him momentarily before she glanced down the hallway. "Ziva!"

The Israeli froze, her eyes wide as she offered her Mistress a sheepish smile. "I thought he might be lonely."

"That's two. Do I need to remind you what happens when you get to three?"

"No ma'am," she muttered before she turned, heading back for the stairs.

"Not mistreated, huh?" Gibbs smirked.

"Oh please. Punishing her for directly disobeying me is not the same thing. In fact, I'm pretty sure she enjoys it."

"You're probably right about that."

"Of course I am," she responded dismissively before she wrapped the older man in a hug. "I know you're still reeling from Kate, Gibbs, so I won't push anymore tonight. But please just think about it. You know as well as I do that it's not a good idea to send him back."

He didn't respond, though he wrapped his arms around her slender waist. "It's getting late," he said as he pulled away, offering her a slight smile. "You want me to take him with me?"

"Leave him here with me tonight. He's dead tired. After he takes a bath, I'll get him to bed. We'll decide what we're going to do about him in the morning."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

"You call me if he gives you any trouble."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem. I have Timmy and Ziva here with me."

He nodded, leaning over to press a kiss to her cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Sleep well, Gibbs."

The older man nodded as he backed out of the house slowly, pushing the thoughts of the shaggy haired man from his mind.

****

Stepping back into the living room, Abby was pleased to see that he'd finished his bowl of soup. He was slumped back against the couch cushions, his eyes drooping heavily, though it was obvious he was fighting sleep.

"You're exhausted," she observed as she made her way over to him, smiling as she ran her fingers through his shaggy hair affectionately. "As soon as we get you cleaned up, I have a warm bed waiting for you. Think you can stay with me that long?"

"Yes ma'... Abby."

"You're learning," she laughed, holding her hand out to him, pleased when he accepted. Pulling him to his feet, she draped an arm around his waist, grabbing the pill bottle from the coffee table. "These should make your feet and rib stop hurting long enough for you to get a good night's rest. Will you be able to make it up the stairs, or should I call Timmy down to help?"

"I can do it," he mumbled stubbornly, though he allowed her to guide his arm around her shoulder as she held onto him tightly.

It was a slow process, getting the injured man upstairs. Each step was painful and by time the reached the top step, he was gasping for air.

"I know you're hurting," she said quietly, rubbing his back reassuringly. "But we're almost there. Just a few more steps and then you can rest."

Gritting his teeth against the pain, he nodded, allowing her encouraging words to move him along. Pushing the bedroom door open, Abby narrowed her eyes in warning at Ziva. "The two of you may go to your room. As soon as I get Tony settled, I'll be in to you."

"You are giving him your bed?" Ziva asked incredulously.

"As you said, it's my bed to give to who I want," Abby reminded her. "I've dismissed you, Ziva. Is this really worth that third strike?"

Nudging the Israeli, McGee bowed to his Mistress, pressing a kiss to her hand. Straightening, the younger man looked at Tony, nodding his head politely. "It was nice to meet you, Tony. Sleep well."

Grabbing Ziva's arm, McGee pulled her from the room, ignoring her irritated curses. "Shut up!" He hissed. "You've started enough trouble tonight!"

Rolling her eyes, Abby turned back to Tony, smiling at him. "They're awful sometimes. Ziva moreso than Timmy, but I can't bring myself to stay mad at them long. They're far too entertaining for that. You ready for that bath now?"

She didn't wait for an answer as she helped him into the adjoining bathroom. The lights were dimmed, casting a gentle, relaxing glow in the large room. Guiding him over to the edge of the tub, she helped him sit before she turned away, pulling a large fluffy towel from the closet. "If anything I do makes you feel uncomfortable, you have my permission to tell me," she said quietly.

Kneeling in front of him, she offered him a kind smile as she helped him out of his soiled jeans and shirt. A quiet moan escaped him as he sank down into the warm water, allowing it soothe his aching bones. It had been so long since he'd taken a hot bath and he wanted to savor every moment.

Reaching for the wash cloth, Abby dipped it into the water, reaching up to clean his face carefully. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as he leaned into her touch, clearly enjoying the attention she was showing him.

"You don't get this often, do you?" She asked.

"Never."

"Then enjoy it, Tony. Let me take care of you the way you should be taken care of."

She took her time with him, washing his battered body slowly, careful not to aggravate his newest injuries. It was only when she noticed his eyelids drooping again that she stood, grabbing the towel from the counter.

He winced slightly as he pushed himself out of the warm water, shivering as the cool air from the room hit his wet body. She didn't hesitate in wrapping the towel around him, wrapping her arms around his body as well. "Timmy's a little heavier than you are, so his clothes may not fit very well, but at least they're clean and they'll keep you warm. You'll stay in my room tonight, but if you need anything, I'm just across the hall."

Patting his body dry, she wrapped the towel around his waist and led him into the bedroom. She helped him dress quickly before she got him settled against the plush pillows, tugging the covers over him.

"Thank you...for everything."

Leaning over, she pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead before she pulled away, pressing the pills into his hand. "Sleep well, Tony. I'll see you in the morning."

Standing from the bed, she backed out of the room slowly, watching as he swallowed the medicine she'd given him. She could feel the tears welling in her eyes again as she pulled the door closed behind her, positive that she wouldn't see him again.

****

He'd been waiting for the phone call for hours before it actually came. From the moment he'd left that broken man with his friend and colleague, Gibbs knew that he'd be gone before morning broke, leaving the kind-hearted woman crushed in the wake of his absence.

"He's gone," she said by way of greeting, her voice hoarse with tears. "He's gone, Gibbs! He's still hurt and he didn't even take the medicine that Ducky left for him!"

"Abby," he sighed, sinking down in the hard backed chair at the dining room table. "You knew he was gonna take off."

"But I hoped he wouldn't!"

He ran a hand through his hair, a pang of guilt making his chest tighten. "He's a grown man, Abby. He has to make his own decisions."

"Gibbs, do you really believe he was ever given that opportunity? You saw him! He..." She sobbed audibly over the phone, making the older man want nothing more than to hold her close to him. "He's been abused. Probably since the day he was Marked. He doesn't deserve that!"

"You can't save them all, Abby. You did a good thing by taking Ziva in when you already had McGee, but you can't take something that's not yours."

"He needs someone who will care for him! Someone who will love him."

"You can't fix everything that's broken either, Abby."

"Only because you don't want to be fixed," she cried. "I have to help him, Gibbs. With or without your help, this isn't right!"

"You know that's not how this works. You got lucky with finding McGee and Ziva. I was lucky with Kate. Not everyone gets so lucky."

He could hear her quiet sobs on the other line. "You think you failed Kate because you couldn't keep her safe. What if this was her way of giving you a do-over, Gibbs? A second chance to give someone else the life you tried so hard to give her? What happened to Kate wasn't you fault. You couldn't have stopped it. But if something happens to Tony, are you going to be okay with knowing we could have stopped it and didn't?"

The words hit him hard like a punch to the gut and he was positive that if he hadn't already been sitting, his knees would have given out.

"I have to go," she sniffled. "Timmy and Ziva will be up soon and I can't let them see me like this."

"Abby..."

"Goodbye, Jethro."

Pulling the phone away from his ear, he dropped it to the table before he lowered his had to his hands. He'd promised himself after Kate that there would be no more. Losing her had hurt him more than he'd ever thought possible and he didn't know if he could go through it again.

Picking the phone up again, he dialed her number, relieved when she picked up. "I'll put in a call to Alan down at the Capital House. He's bound to show up there again," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm not ready to do this again, Abby, but I'll help you get him back, since you're so hell bent on single-handedly saving their world."

"I'll need your help," she cautioned, sniffling slightly. "You know I'm still working with Ziva and I won't be able to do this alone."

"I'll help you," he promised. "If he shows up, I'll help you."

"Thank you," she whispered quietly.

"Don't thank me yet."

He set the phone back down on the table and dropped his head into his hands again. Abby was extremely headstrong, and if there was ever one person in the world that could make him do anything, she was it. He had been wrapped around her little finger since the day they had met, and she knew it, using it to her advantage at every available junction.

He sighed, standing up and heading over to the kitchen counter where he kept his phone book, flipping through it until he found the number he wanted. He wasn't 100% sure that this was the right thing to be doing, but if it would prevent Abby from guilt tripping him, he was willing to do it.

Dialing the number for the Capital House, he waited patiently as the phone rang, sighing gratefully when his friend answered. "Hello, Alan. It's Jethro. I have a favor to ask of you..."
End Notes:
A Note From The Author:

When I first started thinking about this story, I knew that there was a possibility that it wouldn't be received well. My Universe is drastically different from the NCISverse that we all know and love. The first thing you should know before you begin reading this story is that while I've tried to keep the characters as true to the show as possible, there are major changes. At the beginning of this story, you'll quickly see that Tony does not work for NCIS. He's never heard of the agency, nor has he heard of Gibbs and Company. That'll change, of course, as the story progresses, but for people expecting this to follow the layout of the show, you'll be disappointed.

This is, for all intents and purposes, a slash story. Specifically a Tibbs slash story with a hint of an Abby/Ziva/McGee triangle nd mentions of Kibbs thrown in for good measure. I've borrowed aspects from the BDSM lifestyle and tweaked it a bit as I found necessary. This story will feature physical and mental abuse and non-consensual sex along with the usual smut that you can expect with a BDSM fic.

If you've made it through this note and think this story will still interest you, then please, click away and enjoy. Just please remember that I'm always open to comments and constructive criticisms and that reviews are the highest form of flattery you can offer a writer!
Bitter and Blue by Mistress Zabby
Bitter and Blue

The dying rays of sunlight filtered in through the dusty basement windows, casting a gentle glow in the dim room. He allowed the quiet swish of sandpaper against wood to soothe him as he worked.

Outside, the weather was warm as spring slowly began to give way to summer and had his day gone better, he'd have taken advantage of the fact the evenings were growing longer. The roof still needed to be fixed and the grass needed to be cut, but tonight, he was content to give in to his desire to be alone, to seek solace away from the prying eyes of his neighbors and to lose himself in his boat.

Dropping the worn paper onto the cluttered work bench, he ran a hand over his tired face and sighed heavily before pouring himself a glass of bourbon. It was well deserved, he decided and after downing the first glass, he quickly poured himself another.

It wouldn't erase the events of the day from his mind, but he hoped it would at least ease the tension in his neck and shoulders, alleviating the ache he'd felt all day.

The start of humid days only meant one thing to him. She was all he could think about, her memory penetrating his thoughts day in and day out for weeks on end. Kate hadn't been his first, but she had been the one he loved. The day he lost her, he felt his world was over, that there was nothing else worth living for.

As if the thoughts of his murdered agent and lover weren't enough for him to sink into the guilt trap that was him drinking and working on his never-finished boat, Abby had cornered him in the elevator. It had started innocently enough, sharing the car on their way to their weekly lunch with each other, until she decided to turn on him. It had been six months to the day since he had brought the broken fugitive slave to her home, allowing her to patch him up and take care of him only for him to run away in the middle of the night. Only Abby would keep such meticulous track of the number of days.

Leaning against the dust covered saw horse, he crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at the skeleton of the boat, the conversation he'd had with his Forensic Scientist replaying in his mind, despite the fact that he tried to block it out. He could still hear the tremble of her voice as she reminded him of his promise to find the shaggy haired man she'd cared for all those months ago. She acted as though he hadn't been trying, but with only a first name and a vague description to go on, he hadn't had much luck. He'd put in numerous calls to the Capital House, reminding his contact there of the agreement they'd discussed the morning after Tony's departure. He'd been so sure the slave would end up on the auction block, but so far, nothing.

Releasing another sigh, he reached for his phone, turning the little device in his fingers before snapping it open, his fingers poised over the buttons. He pinched the bridge of his nose, attempting to fight off the headache he felt coming on. Dialing the number before he could change his mind, he pressed the phone to his ear, waiting for the man on the other end to answer.

"Jethro!" Alan greeted, his tone void of the irritation Gibbs had detected the last seventeen times he'd called. "I was just about to call you."

"Tell me you have good news, Alan."

"I think I've found your boy." Releasing the breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, Gibbs slumped back against the saw hoarse again, closing his eyes as he processed the information. "I'm not gonna lie to you, Jethro. He's in bad shape. If I wasn't sure this was your guy, I never would have taken him on."

"Bad shape?" Gibbs felt his gut clench at the thought. "What do you mean?"

"He looks like he's been starved. Not to mention the extensive bruising all over his body. Our house doctor assures me that none of the damage appears to be permanent, physically anyway. But I must warn you, Jethro..." Alan hesitated slightly. "That boy has a chip on his shoulder the size of DC. He's not gonna be an easy one."

"Didn't expect he would be, Alan."

"Just as long as you know what you're getting yourself into. I'm having a private showing Thursday evening. I usually like to give my more... affluent clientele first choice before they go up for public auction on Friday. I can't imagine that any of the suits are gonna want him but he does have a pretty face and once he gets some weight on him, he'll have a decent body so you'll probably want to come on Thursday."

"What time?"

"He's scheduled to go up at 7:30."

"I'll be there."

"See that you are."

"I'll be there," Gibbs repeated. "And Alan? Can't thank you enough for this."

Disconnecting the call, Gibbs crossed the small expanse of the basement and took the stairs two at a time. Feeling better than he had since returning home, he grabbed the keys from the dish behind the door and hurried out to the sedan, intent on delivering the good news to Abby in person.

****

Pulling up in front of the large manor, Gibbs turned into the driveway, bringing the sedan to a stop behind his scientist's hearse. Shifting the car into park, he climbed out of the car and made his way up to the entrance, an amused smirk already tugging at his mouth.

The lingering sun had finally set and a gentle breeze danced through the branches of the trees over head. Stepping up to the front door, he raised his hand and knocked, shifting anxiously from foot to foot. He wasn't made to wait long before the heavy door swung open.

"B... boss!" McGee greeted, dropping into a low bow in front of the silver haired agent.

"McGee," Gibbs growled, narrowing his eyes at the younger man.

"S... sorry," the younger man responded sheepishly as he stood upright, a light blush tinting his cheeks.

"Are you aware that you are not wearing a shirt?" Ziva asked from the corner, her smug smile evident in her voice.

McGee's face darkened as he looked down at his bare chest and back to Gibbs, attempting to stammer an explanation. "We just... I didn't expect... I wasn't... I..."

"Save it, McGee. Where's Abby?"

"Here," the raven haired woman greeted as she stepped into the hallway, pulling her silky robe tighter around her body. "We weren't expecting company this late. Timmy, you may go upstairs and wait for me there. Ziva, put your nose back in that corner and keep it there."

Grumbling in response, Ziva leaned further into the wall, resting her forehead against the dark wood, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You make her stand in the corner?"

"She enjoys the spanking too much. This is a much more effective way of punishing her. We'll talk in the living room," she decided, cocking her eyebrow curiously at the older man. "Coffee?"

"You don't seem surprised to see me."

"I'm not," she responded with a casual shrug as they made their way into warm living room. Dropping herself onto the plush couch, she gazed up at him expectantly, motioning for him to join her. "Have you found him?"

"Alan thinks so."

Tears of relief filled her eyes as she dropped her head back against the couch, giving silent thanks to God. From the moment she'd woken up that chilly November morning and realized the young man was gone, she knew she had to find him again. He needed her and Gibbs, and if she was being honest with herself, she thought Gibbs needed him as well.

Kate's death had left the older man as broken on the inside as Tony had been on the outside. Though Gibbs would deny the affect the young woman's death had on him, everyone saw how lost he'd been in the tragic aftermath of her murder. He'd managed to bury the pain for awhile, though as the first anniversary of her death drew nearer, Abby could see the hurt hollowing his blue eyes once more.

She did not think it was merely a coincidence that they'd finally located Tony just days before the dreadful date, just like she'd not thought it was a chance encounter that led them to him in the first place.

"When will we be able to get him?"

"Alan said he's being put up Thursday evening. We'll go then."

"Did he say how he was?" She asked as she lifted her head to glance at him, her green eyes wide.

The older man hesitated slightly. "He's not in very good shape. Pretty banged up. And he's gonna need a major attitude adjustment."

"You're still going to train him for me." It was meant to be a statement, not a question, though he could hear the apprehension in her voice as she twisted the silky tie of her robe between her fingers nervously.

"Told you I would, didn't I?"

A squeal of excitement burst forward from her dark lips as she leaned across the couch, throwing her arms around him in thanks. She'd very nearly driven him crazy over the course of the last six months, but at this moment, knowing how happy she was, he decided it was all worth it.

****

The week crept by at a snail's pace. Despite the fact that he had work to keep his mind occupied during the day, Gibbs found himself consumed with an endless stream of questions that kept him tossing and turning every night, second guessing his decision. Kate had been easy to train. The young woman was bright and fairly well disciplined long before their paths ever crossed and her desire to please her Master usually outweighed her natural stubborn streak, giving him an advantage over most.

When he'd promised Abby that he'd help her train the broken young man that they'd come across all those months ago, he hadn't realized just how long it'd be before their paths would cross again. A lot could happen to a person in six months, and after Alan's affirmation that some damage had been done to the boy, he knew that it wasn't going to be easy.

Though the week had seemed never ending, Gibbs was slightly taken aback at how quickly the afternoon had passed. Standing in front of the closet, he pulled out the old suit from the very back with an apprehensive sigh. He'd been to the Capital House only one other time, when an investigation led him to an ex-employee of Alan's, though based on the man's explanation of who'd be in attendance at the night's function, he knew that a pair of slacks and a button down just wouldn't do.

Tossing the black suit onto the bed, he turned back to the closet, intent on digging out his old pair of shoes when he spotted the cardboard box tucked away in the corner. He could feel the lump forming in his throat as he paused, his fingers aching to pull it open and hold her things in his hands again. He'd forgotten about that box. After Kate's death, he'd packed up the majority of her things and sent them back to her parents, though that box held everything he couldn't bare to part with.

Pulling it out of the closet, he moved over to the bed and sank down on the mattress, the ache in chest becoming overwhelming. Reaching for the phone with a shaking hand, he dialed Abby's number, the realization of what he was about to do hitting him hard.

"The Sciuto Residence," Ziva greeted sullenly.

"Let me talk to Abby," Gibbs demanded, ignoring the impatient sigh on the other end. Seconds later, he heard the Forensic Scientist greet him excitedly, her smile evident in her voice.

"I'm almost ready! I'll be ready by the time you get here!"

"Abby..." He trailed off. He'd called her with every intention of calling the deal off, but something in the tone of her voice stopped him.

"Gibbs? Is everything okay?"

He hesitated, his fingers absently drawing circles on the top of the box. He wanted to open it, to breathe in her scent and to remember what she felt like in his arms but he didn't. He knew the second he opened the box, he'd break Abby's heart.

"I'll be there in twenty," he said after a moment, smiling despite the pain at her excited squeal.

"I'll be ready, I promise!"

Disconnecting the call, he dropped the phone onto the mattress before he stood, carrying the box back to the closet. Kneeling down, he returned it to its corner before he stood, black dress shoes in hand.

It didn't take long to change into the suit and shoes and in absolutely no time at all, he was on his way down to the sedan. Climbing in, he started the car and backed out of the driveway before he had a chance to save his mind.

The drive to Abby's seemed longer than usual, the anticipation of what was to come leaving him feeling anxious, despite his outward appearance. Years of military training had allowed him to appear calm and collected, though he was a mess on the inside.

He'd barely come to a complete stop in the driveway before the excited young woman darted outside. Her green dress stood out amazingly against her pale skin and her long black hair had been swept back in an elegant braid. Even from the car, he could see the bright smile on her face as she approached. Climbing from the vehicle, he made his way around to her side quickly, offering her a peck on the cheek when she approached him.

"You look gorgeous, Abs."

"You don't look half bad yourself," she grinned.

Pulling the passenger door open, he helped her into her seat before he headed around to the driver's side, glancing back at the house with a smirk as he spotted the irritated Israeli peeking through the curtains, her dark scowl visible even from where he stood. Climbing back into the car, he shifted the car into reverse and pulled out of the driveway. "You've got your hands full with her," he acknowledged.

"Tell me something I don't know," she snorted, rolling her eyes. "She's gotten her feelings hurt because she doesn't want me to bring Tony home."

"You've spoiled her."

She scoffed loudly, shaking her head. "If I'm spoiling Ziva, then I must be treating McGee like the King of England."

Chuckling quietly, Gibbs pulled away from the house, reaching for his friend's hand. "You're positive you want to do this?"

"I've never been more sure of anything. He needs a good home, Gibbs."

"Let's just hope a good home is gonna be enough."

****

Abby's first impression of the Capital House was that it was the perfect place for the stuffy business men they found lingering inside. Though she'd originally felt over dressed when she'd slipped into the green cocktail dress, she realized she'd chosen well. Forcing a confident smile to her face when Gibbs slipped his arm through hers, she allowed him to lead her over toward the large stage at the far end of the room.

"Shouldn't have to wait too long," he muttered, his eyes scanning the room for Alan.

"Do you think he'll remember us?" She asked, her voice wavering slightly as she tugged at the rings on her fingers nervously.

"It's hard to say," he responded with a shrug before he dropped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to his side.

"Jethro!" They both turned at the sound of his name. Crossing the room quickly, Alan offered the two a relieved smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "I was beginning to wonder if you were going to make it."

"Alan," Gibbs nodded in greeted. "This is Abby Sciuto. Abs, this is Alan Davidson. He's the one who found Tony for us."

"Now Jethro," Alan laughed. "I can't actually take credit for finding him. His last Master actually seemed pretty eager to drop him off."

"Maybe because his last Master was an abusive piece of--"

"Abby," Gibbs scolded, narrowing his eyes in warning. "That's enough."

"I'm sorry," she muttered in response. "Where is he?"

Clearing his throat uncomfortably, Alan pointed to the heavily curtained stage. "They'll be bringing him out shortly."

Pulling away from Gibbs' embrace, Abby turned toward the stage and crossed her arms over her chest as she waited, rather impatiently. Unimpressed with the young woman's attitude, Gibbs turned back to Alan, offering him his hand in thanks. "Can't thank you enough for this, Alan."

"Just remember what I said, Jethro. I meant it when I told you he's gonna need an attitude adjustment. Already, he's been more trouble than he's worth to me. To be honest, I'm glad you're the one takin' him off my hands, because I believe my business would be run into the ground if I sold him off to one of my usual clients."

Frowning slightly, Gibbs glanced back warily at Abby before Alan turned at the sound of his name being called.

"We're about to start. He'll be the first one brought out. I'm anxious to get him out of here."

"We'll take care of it," Gibbs assured him with a nod, his frown deepening when his friend hurried out.

"I don't like him," Abby announced, her eyes fixed on the stage. "He talked about Tony like he's an animal! Just because he's been Marked doesn't mean he's any less of a human being, Gibbs! And I hope to God that you're not going to treat him that way!"

A low growl escaped him as he gripped her arm, turning her to face him. "When have I ever treated anyone like that?" He asked, his blue eyes flashing angrily. "I've agreed to help you out with this, Abby, and I plan on honoring that agreement but if I take him on, you're not to interfere with my training. Do I make myself clear?"

She wilted under his intense stare, her shoulders sagging as she glanced up at him remorsefully. "Yes sir," she mumbled quietly.

"What was that? Didn't quite catch it."

"Yes sir," she repeated.

Releasing her, he narrowed his eyes in warning once before he turned back to the stage as Alan stepped out, a microphone in hand.

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen," he greeted, his voice pleasant as the room fell silent. "Thank you all for joining us this evening as we unveil our newest pieces of the week. Up first tonight is a young man who was brought in at the beginning of the week. He's a bit of a fire cracker, though his previous Master assured me that with a little time and work, he'd be the perfect addition."

Scoffing loudly at the ridiculous introduction, Abby rolled her eyes and nudged Gibbs as the curtain was lifted. Her question, however, died on her dark lips when she finally spotted him, restrained to a hard backed chair in the middle of the stage.

She could feel the tears welling up behind her eyes as she looked him over, ignoring the disgusted noises the rest of the crowd was making. His soft, shaggy hair had been shaved, and even though it had started to grow back, she could clearly see the Mark behind his ear. She forced a smile, hoping against hope that he would recognize her, when she realized that he was only looking at his bare feet. His body was badly bruised, and even from where she stood, his ribs were visible, despite the fact that he was slumped against the chair.

She watched as one of the handlers stepped closer, tugging on the chain attached the heavy metal collar around his neck, forcing him to look up. A strangled cry escaped him as he tugged against his restraints, his hazel eyes wide and fearful.

Covering her mouth with her hands, she was horrified as he shrank away when one of the men stepped closer to him. "Gibbs..." she managed, her voice hoarse with tears. She stepped closer to the stage, shrugging away from Gibbs' touch as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Tony," she called, her heart leaping when he lifted his head at the sound of his name, focusing his attention on her. Not taking her eyes off of him, she called to Gibbs again before she barked angrily at the handler still pulling on the heavy chain. "Release him now!"

"Ma'am..." Alan said in warning, narrowing his eyes at Gibbs.

"I want you to release him now! He's not an animal to kept chained up!"

"Ma'am, I can't release him," the man holding the chain said. "He's nearly put two of our people in the hospital. It's not safe to--"

"Let him go or so help me God I'll climb up there and--!"

Grabbing her arm again, Gibbs pulled the distraught young woman over to the side of the stage, ignoring the way Tony's eyes followed them. On the stage, the young man growled angrily as he struggled harder against the handcuffs, ignoring the way the metal dug into his skin painfully.

"Alan...!"

"Get him off the stage!" He hissed, watching as the young man bucked wildly in the chair, his eyes never leaving the dark haired woman. Hurrying over to the side, one of the assistants pulled the rope, allowing the curtain to fall.

"Gibbs!" Abby cried, trying to pull away from him.

"You need to get yourself under control!" The silver haired man scolded, ignoring the quiet whispers of the people in the room. "You can't just stomp around and order people to do what you want! Alan us did a favor by holding him here and I don't appreciate the way you're behaving!"

"They're hurting him!"

"He'd hurt himself if he wasn't restrained, Abby! He's out of control and untrained!"

A quiet sob escaped her as she turned her back to him, her shoulders shaking as she cried. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he took a calming breath and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "I didn't know they'd have him restrained like that."

"He looks so scared, Gibbs. Please go get him so we can take him away from here. Please!"

"I'll go talk to Alan. I want you to go wait for me in the car."

"Gibbs! Please! I'll behave, I promise! I won't say a word! Just please let me come with you!" She pleaded, tears spilling down her cheeks.

"One word and you'll go sit in the car. Do I make myself clear, Abby?"

"I promise, I won't say anything!"

"Then let's go," he muttered, grabbing her hand as he tugged her toward the back hallway.

She followed behind him dutifully, still sniffling as they approached the angry man. Turning at the sound of the footsteps, Alan's eyes narrowed as he pointed a finger at Abby. "I'm telling you right now, Jethro, if this kid hadn't been such a pain in my ass, I'd throw the both of you out of here right now!"

"Alan, she didn't realize he'd be restrained. I told you we've been looking for him for the last six moths, she's--"

"I don't care!" He growled. "You take him and get him the hell out of here, and I don't want either of you to step foot in here again. Do I make myself clear? I have never been so embarrassed!"

Nodding in agreement, Gibbs nudged Abby who offered a mumbled apology, keeping her eyes on the floor.

"Bryan! Escort Agent Gibbs and his... companion to the boy. Get them out of here as quickly as possible, through the back door," Alan instructed before he gave the pair a disgusted look and stalked off.

"Right this way," Bryan said, bowing slightly to Gibbs and Abby. He led them to the back stage area where Tony was still restrained to the chair, though the heavy chain had been clipped to the wall. His head was lowered to his chest, his eyes fixed on the floor under his feet. Pulling away from Gibbs, Abby made her way over to him slowly, ignoring the tears burning in her eyes.

"Tony."

Glancing up at the sound of her quiet voice, his hazel eyes looked her over carefully. "Are..." he paused, clearing his throat. "Are you okay? He... grabbed you. Did he hurt you?"

She offered him a shaky smile before she turned to the guards standing by. "Release him... please."

One of the large men moved quickly, first removing the large collar around his neck before he removed the handcuffs that restrained him to the chair. She noticed that they crowded around him, as if waiting for him to strike, though he did not move.

"I would like it very much if you would come with us," she told him, reaching out slowly to cup his face in her hand affectionately. "I've been looking for you for a very long time. Do you remember who I am?"

"Yes ma'am."

"It's Abby, for now." Releasing his chin from her grasp, she held her hand out to him, offering him a kind smile despite her tears. "Everything's going to be okay now, Tony. We're going to take good care of you."

He hesitated slightly, looking from her offered hand to the silver haired standing off to the side. After a moment, he slipped his hand into hers, allowing her to pull him to his feet gently. Almost immediately, her arm slipped around his waist, her green dress smooth and silky against his bare side.

"Gibbs." She spoke quietly, and for a moment, Tony didn't think the old man had heard her, but almost immediately, he shrugged off his jacket, dropping it around his shoulders. He tensed at her side. "It's okay," she soothed, pulling away long enough to help him slide his arms into the jacket. "It's a little airy outside. We just want to make sure you'll be comfortable on the way home."

"Th... thank you."

Tugging the suit jacket into place, Abby slipped her arm around around his waist once more and followed Bryan to the back exit, Gibbs right behind them.

"I'll go pull the car around," Gibbs mumbled, dropping a kiss to the top of Abby's head before he pulled away. "I'll be right back." His fingers moved quickly in silent communication, and with a nod, Abby led Tony over to the side of the building.

"Gibbs is a good man, Tony," she assured him once they were alone.

"He grabbed you."

"But he did not hurt me. Gibbs would never hurt me, or anyone for that matter. You will be safe with us, I promise you that, but I need you to make me a promise." He turned to face her, his hazel eyes wide."I need you to trust that we're going to take care of you. Trust us."

He didn't respond as the dark sedan pulled up. Tightening her arm around his waist, Abby led him over to the car, pulling the backdoor open before she helped him into the seat. Meeting Gibbs' eyes, she slid in beside Tony, offering the frightened young man a reassuring smile.

****

Pulling up in front of his house, Gibbs shifted the car into park. Turning in the seat, his fingers moved quickly as he spoke to Abby, instructing her to get Tony cleaned up while he ordered dinner. The kid looked like he hadn't eaten in weeks, and though his eyelids drooped heavily, they needed to make sure he got something to eat before he slept.

"Come on Tony," Abby said gently as she climbed out of the car, offering her hand to him. Pleased when the young man accepted her hand, Gibbs climbed out of the car and headed up toward the front porch, sighing heavily as he pushed the front door open.

"Master bathroom will probably be easiest, Abs. Grab him a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt from the dresser. Anything in particular you're hungry for?" He asked, addressing Tony for the first time.

The younger man stared at him, his hazel eyes dull before he turned to Abby, looking to her for assistance. She offered him a smile before she turned back to Gibbs, her fingers speaking for her.

Gibbs nodded before he stepped into the house, heading for the kitchen as Abby led Tony to the stairs. "We'll get you cleaned up and then after dinner, you can go to bed. Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Abby," she corrected, leading him into the large bedroom. "The bathroom is right through there. I'll find you some comfortable clothes and wait here, but please, take as long as you need."

"Thank you."

Standing on her toes, she pressed a kiss to his cheek before she gave him a gentle nudge in the direction of the bathroom. "Ill be right here when you're finished."

Stepping into the bathroom, Tony closed the door behind him, releasing a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. He glanced around the small bathroom, cursing inwardly at the lack of windows. There was no way he'd be able to slip out. Though he was grateful for the dark haired woman's kindness, he knew it wouldn't last. It never did. They all made the same promises in the beginning, but in the end, none of it ever meant anything. He doubted that she was any different.

Though he couldn't get out, he decided to take advantage of the offer of a hot shower.

Back in the bedroom, Abby pulled out the smallest pair of sweatpants she could find, laying them out on the bed beside the white undershirt. Sinking down on the soft mattress, she dropped her head into her hands and released a shaky breath.

After six months of constant searching for Tony, she felt an undeniable sense of relief, though there was some apprehension as well. He recognized her, and for that, she was grateful, but she'd also seen something else in his eyes, something much darker than what she'd seen there before.

"What have they done to you?"

****

The pizza was cooling on the table when Abby and Tony finally came back down. Though she forced a brave smile for Tony's sake, Gibbs could see the apprehension in her eyes. He knew she didn't regret taking Tony in, but he could tell that she hadn't realized work he was going to need. He'd been damaged when they'd come across him all those months ago, but it was nothing compared to the shell of a man he'd become.

"Hope pizza's okay," Gibbs said, watching Tony carefully. The young man gave a curt nod, though he didn't offer an audible response. "Tony," Gibbs tried again. "When I ask you a question, I expect you to give me a proper response. I'll let it slide for now because it's your first night, but from now on, you're going to need to use your words."

"Yes sir," he mumbled, averting his eyes.

"Good. Well come on and sit down. You can join me and Abby at the table tonight."

Allowing the Goth to lead him over to the table, he sank down into the wooden chair, his hands clasped in his lap as he waited for further instructions. At his side, Abby reached for his hand, giving him a reassuring squeeze.

Dinner was a quiet affair, despite Abby's best attempt at keeping the conversation flowing. Tony ate silently, keeping his head down and only speaking when addressed directly, letting the silver haired man and the Goth talk amongst themselves.

"Do you have any questions for us, Tony?" Gibbs asked, watching as Abby cleared the table obediently after the pizza was gone. He could see the younger man following her with his hazel eyes as she made her way into the kitchen. "She's not mine. It's just the way she was raised."

The younger man looked up at him, surprised to get an answer to a question he hadn't even asked. He nodded, turning his gaze back to the table in front of him.

"No questions then?" Gibbs asked as he stood, running a hand through his short hair. "Then I'm sure you're tired. You've had a long couple of days, I'm guessin'."

Coming back into the dining room, Abby offered Tony a kind smile as she rubbed his shaved head affectionately. "My cab should be here shortly. I suppose I'll see you tomorrow."

His eyes were wide as he glanced back and forth between Gibbs and Abby. "T... tomorrow? I don't... get to come with you?"

"You're going to stay here with Gibbs for just a little while," she said. "I've got to submit an application to the Council before I can take in a third, but as soon as we get the paper work squared away, you'll come home with me. Until then, Gibbs is going to take care of you."

"But I thought... I didn't know... "He swallowed hard, dropping his gaze to the table again.

"I'll be back to see you in the morning," she promised, squeezing his shoulder reassuringly. "You should know that I trust Gibbs with my own life. He's going to take good care of you for me. I promise you that."

He glanced at the older man out of the corner of his eye, swallowing hard as he nodded.

"I'll walk you out, Abs," Gibbs offered, turning his attention back to Tony. "You can wait for me in the living room, if you'd like."

The young man didn't respond, his eyes never leaving the wooden table as the pair walked out.

"Do you think he'll be okay tonight?" Abby asked anxiously as they stepped out into the warm night. "Maybe I should take him home with me, just until he gets settled."

"He'll be fine," Gibbs replied dismissively as they made their way down the front steps. "I don't expect you to sit up all night, worrying yourself sick about him. He's gonna be fine."

"What if he runs off again?"

"You underestimate me," he smirked, leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek as the cab pulled up in front of the house.

Releasing a quiet sigh, Abby nodded, allowing her friend to lead her down to the waiting car. "You'll call me if he gives you any trouble? I think I'll be able to calm him down if necessary."

"What did I just say?"

"I know! But I can't help but worry about them!"

"And that's why they love you. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bright and early," she warned.

"Wouldn't have it any other way. Get some sleep, Abby."

She nodded, pulling the door open, though she hesitated for a moment, glancing back at the older man. "Thank you for this, Jethro."

"Anything for you," he assured her, pecking her cheek once more.

He waited until the car pulled away before he turned back to the house, running a tired hand over his face. He hadn't interacted much with the younger man, choosing instead to allow Abby's presence to relax him. With her gone, he wasn't sure how he'd react, and he couldn't help but mentally prepare himself for the worst.

Pushing the front door open, he slipped into the hallway, stopping short as he spotted the young slave. He was on his knees, his hands clasped behind his back, his head lowered to his chest, a perfect picture of submission.

Though Gibbs noticed the way he flinched slightly at the sound of the front door being closed, he didn't lift his gaze. There was no denying that the boy was well trained; he'd known that from the moment they'd met all those months ago. But there was something else, an anger burning inside him that was going to need to be put out before he could turn him over to Abby with a clear conscience.

"On your feet," Gibbs demanded, his tone firm. Tony moved quickly, never lifting his gaze as Gibbs circled him."I appreciate your show of submission, but tonight, it's unnecessary. I hadn't planned on starting your training until tomorrow."

"I don't need training," Tony muttered.

"I hadn't planned on starting your retraining until tomorrow," he amended, smirking slightly. "You are well trained, I'll give you that. But you have a lot to learn, starting tomorrow. For now, you're with me."

He said nothing more as he stepped around the younger man, pleased when he fell into step behind him. At the top of the stairs, he stopped in front of the first door, directly across from the master bedroom and pushed the door open. "You'll stay in here. I should probably warn you that the windows don't open as easily as Abby's, so you'll want to leave them closed," he smirked, ignoring the way Tony's jaw twitched irritably. "Same thing goes for this door. It's to remain closed when you're inside, unless I instruct you otherwise. There's an adjoining bathroom, so you should have no need to leave until morning, when I come to wake you. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes sir," he growled.

"Is there anything you need before I go?"

"No," he grumbled sullenly, his eyes scanning the darkened room.

"From now on, you'll always refer to me as 'Sir' or 'Boss'. I'll let that one slide because I told you we weren't starting your training until tomorrow, but if I have to remind you again, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Very good. There are extra blankets in the closet over there should you get cold. Otherwise, I'll see you in the morning."

Tony watched as he backed out of the room before he wrapped his arms around himself, shivering slightly in the chilly room. Narrowing his eyes at the tell-tale sign of a lock sliding in place, he turned back to the door, cursing inwardly when he realized the knob had been turned around, allowing the older man to lock him inside.

Stepping further into the room, he eyed the bed longingly for a moment before he sank down on the hard floor with a quiet sigh. No point in getting used to the finer things in life, he decided, though he did pull the thin sheet from the bed and wrap it around his body.

"It always gets taken away in the end anyway," he muttered, curling in on himself as much as possible as he tried to find a comfortable position on the floor.
End Notes:
I do not think I can thank you all enough for the kind words I've received for this story after just one chapter. I have to admit, I was a little afraid of how it would be received, but after seeing all the story alerts and reviews that I received, I'm glad now that I decided to post it. Thank you again. Hopefully, you'll enjoy this chapter as much as the last.
Save Me From Myself by Mistress Zabby
Author's Warning: This chapter will contain spanking of an adult.

Save Me From Myself

The early morning sunlight spilled in through the open kitchen windows, the strong scent of freshly brewed coffee filling the room. He was sitting at the kitchen table, a cup of coffee warming his hands as he allowed his mind to drift, thoughts of his fallen agent and lover tainting the otherwise beautiful morning.  He could hear his cell phone chirping happily from the next room and the very sound irritated him to no end. Lowering his cup of coffee to the table, he pushed himself to his feet and stalked out of the kitchen, plucking the device from the table.

"What?" He barked as he flipped it open, in no mood for pleasantries.

"That's no way to answer the phone," Abby greeted brightly, the smile evident in her voice. "How did he do last night?"

"Don't know. He's still sleeping," Gibbs responded, his tone clipped as he made his way back into the kitchen, checking the clock on the stove.

"I'm on my way over," she promised, as if reading his mind. "Timmy and Ziva are on their way to work but I thought I'd spend the day with Tony. He's going to need some new clothes anyway and I thought it would be best if he wasn't left alone on his first day."

"He'll be fine, Abby. The house is secure. He's not goin' anywhere."

"It has nothing to do with that. I just think he'd feel more comfortable if he had someone there with him while you were at work."

"You can't babysit him all the time. He's gonna have to get used to being alone during the day sooner or later."

"Well, I'd rather it be 'later' than today," she responded and he could practically hear her rolling her eyes at him.

"Suit yourself. You clear it with Jenny?"

"I have plenty of leave time saved up. The Director told me to take as much as I need."

"You won't need much."

"I'll take as much as I need to make him feel comfortable."

"You'll take today to get him situated and that's it," he growled.

"Gibbs, you can't seriously expect--"

"I can and I do expect it, Abby. You asked me to get him trained for you and that's what I intend to do. But I can't do that if you're gonna baby him."

He heard her sigh heavily before she spoke again. "Fine. Just today then."

"Just today," he repeated, taking a long drink of his coffee, closing his eyes as it burned its way down his throat. "How much longer you think you're gonna be?"

"I'm going to stop by the bakery and grab something for breakfast. Maybe another ten minutes or so?"

"I'll have him up and ready."

"You can let him sleep a little longer."

Gibbs grunted in response before hanging up the phone. There was no use in arguing with the stubborn young woman. He knew from previous experience that she had to have the last word and that she'd continue to go one for hours if he let her. Setting his coffee down on the counter again, he made dropped the phone onto the table before he made his way up the stairs. Pausing outside of Tony's room, he took a deep breath before opening the door, surprised when he didn't see the young man in the still neatly made bed.

He scanned the room quickly, relieved when he noticed all the windows were still firmly shut. "Tony?" He called out as he stepped into the room, a million possible scenarios already running through his head. Was it possible that the young man had managed to sneak out of the secured bedroom? Abby would never forgive him for this.

He'd just turned to leave the room when he caught sight of a single foot sticking out from behind the bed. Furrowing his brow, he stepped closer, releasing a sigh of relief when he found the young man.  He was curled up as much as his height would allow, using the thin sheet as a makeshift pillow on the hard floor. Running a hand over his face, he crouched down near the man's head, reaching out to touch his shoulder lightly.

"Tony."

The slave jerked away from the touch and was awake almost immediately. His hazel eyes were wild with fear as he pushed himself into a kneeling position, his head lowered to his chest as he trembled.

"S... sorry. I slept too long. I'm sorry."

Years in the military had allowed him to keep his face impassive, though he looked more relaxed than he actually felt.  "What are you doing sleeping on the floor?" The question was meant to be asked casually, but there was a slight bite in his tone and he wasn't unsurprised when Tony flinched.

"What?"

"The floor. What the hell are you doing down there?"

"I... I..." He trailed off, swallowing hard.

"On your feet," Gibbs commanded. He waited patiently until Tony pushed himself to his feet, his eyes fixed on the floor.

"I'm s... sorry." he stammered. "Sir," he added as an afterthought.

Gibbs narrowed his eyes briefly before he spoke. "Look at me," he commanded.

Flinching again at the tone of the older man's voice, Tony kept his eyes on the floor, unable to bring himself to look up. A strangled cry escaped him when the silver haired man reached out, gripping his chin lightly as he forced his head up.

"You will not disobey me, Tony. When I tell you to do something, I expect you do it the first time. I should not have to ask more than once."

"Y... yes sir."

"Good. You're not to sleep on the floor again. I gave you a room with a bed for a reason and I expect you to use it. You're not an animal who's not allowed on the furniture. You understand me?"

"I'd rather get used to it now than have to readjust later... sir," the younger man replied stubbornly, his hazel eyes hardening for just a moment.

"Nobody's gonna make you sleep on the floor. Not here and not when you're with Abby."

Tony didn't respond, though he breathed a sigh of relief when Gibbs released his chin, allowing him to look away from those hard blue eyes. "Will I get to see her today?" He asked tentatively.

"She's on her way over. Take a couple of minutes and get yourself together. I want you downstairs in five."

"Yes sir."

Stepping out of the bedroom, Gibbs pulled the door closed behind him to give the young man a little privacy. Though he didn't approve of Abby attempts to coddle Tony, he had to admit to himself that he was relieved he wouldn't be alone.

Walking downstairs into the kitchen, he had hardly had an opportunity to refill his coffee mug before he heard a thump at his front door followed by a yelp that he knew was Abby's. He chuckled to himself, having forgotten that he locked his door the night before when Tony had gone to bed, just in case he managed to get out of the bedroom. He made his way over to the door and unlocked it, swinging it open to reveal the Goth standing on the porch rubbing her nose.

"Gibbs! Your door is locked!"

"Yeah," he responded with a roll of  his eyes as the young woman entered the house.

"Your door is never locked," she accused, setting the bag of pastries on the counter.

Gibbs nodded. "I know, Abs. Though if you'll remember correctly, I do have a new guest. He's known to be a flight risk."

"Oh my God! Did he try to leave?" Abby cried, her eyes wide as she turned back to face Gibbs.

"No. He didn't try to leave. Or if he did, he didn't succeed."

"Oh thank God. I was so concerned that he'd try to take off again, though I really don't think he will. He's wary of us, but I think he believed me when I told him he could trust us. I hope he did, anyway." A slight frown crossed her dark lips before she shook the thought away, offering him a smile. "Donut?" She offered, shaking the bag at him.

"Donuts, Abs? He should be eating healthy food, not that sugar filled crap."

"You're one to talk, Mr. Diabetes-in-a-cup," she mocked, sticking her tongue out at him quickly. "Besides, he's too thin, Gibbs. A donut for breakfast isn't going to hurt anything."

"This from the woman who drinks between 3 and 5 Caf-Pow!'s a day," the silver-haired man snorted, crossing his arms over his chest while she took the donuts out of the bag. "And you stick your tongue out at me again, it'll be the last time you have control of it," he said, cocking an eyebrow at the younger woman and flashing her a slight grin when her eyes widened.

She was about to open her mouth with the intention of replying when she heard Tony's light footfalls on the stairs. Looking over at him, she smiled brightly. "Good morning, Tony. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes ma'am," he said happily, a smile on his face as he knelt in front of her. She reached out to scratch his head affectionately when Gibbs growled in warning, narrowing his eyes at the young man.

"On your feet," Gibbs demanded, pulling him off the ground. "I will tell you when kneeling is necessary."

"Yes, sir," Tony replied quietly, his eyes darkening.

Abby glanced over at the older man and frowned slightly. "Gibbs..."

Gibbs shot her a stern look and her frown deepened before she looked back to Tony. "Would you like a donut? I got all types when I stopped at the bakery on the way over."

Tony nodded, his bright smile returning. "Yes, please ma'am."

"No ma'am today, Tony. Just Abby, okay?" She grinned, passing him a plate. "Go on, sit down at the table."

"But I...I really shouldn't..."

"Come on," she said, noting his hesitancy. Patting the chair next to her at the table, she didn't miss the way he looked between herself and Gibbs quickly before accepting the seat closest to her. "You should get going, Gibbs. We'll be fine here."

The older man grunted, leaning over and pressing a kiss to the Goth's cheek. "I'll be home around 1700. I expect you'll be back by then."

"We'll be here," she promised, waving him off.

"Don't give Abby any trouble today," Gibbs warned, ignoring the woman's irritated snort.

"Yes sir," Tony mumbled, his eyes fixed on the wooden table.

"You need anything, you call. I can be here in ten."

"We'll be fine," Abby insisted with a roll of her eyes. Plucking a donut from the bag, she handed it to the nervous young man at her side before grabbing one for herself.

She waited patiently for the sound of the front door closing behind Gibbs before she spoke. "You're going to need some clothes," she mused out loud. "We'll just start with the essentials now so we don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe when we get you back to a healthy weight."

"I get clothes?"

"Of course you do," she laughed. "You won't need them too often when you come home with me, of course," she teased, an impish smirk on her face. "But we can't just send you out in public naked. No matter how nice your body is. That'll be for my eyes only."

"When do I get to come home with you? I don't like him," he said quietly, just in case the silver haired man hadn't actually left.

Dropping her half eaten donut on the plate, she reached over, rubbing his scalp affectionately. "I know he's hard to get used to," she said, all traces of amusement gone from her voice, "but you're in good hands with him."

"I'd rather be with you."

"And you will be. As soon as I get approval from the Council, I'll bring you home. I promise."

He didn't respond, though his frown darkened as he picked at the pastry on his plate.

"Tony," she frowned. "Please just give him a chance. Whatever your previous masters were like, I promise you that Gibbs is as far from that as you can imagine."

"That's what they've all said, Abby," he responded quietly. "May I be excused? I'm not feeling so hungry anymore."

"You have to eat. Please... For me."

He crossed his arms over his chest, never lifting his gaze though he watched her carefully out of the corner of his eye. After a moment, her shoulders slumped in defeat as she stood, grabbing the plates.

"Okay..." she said, forcing a smile. Leaning over, she pressed a gentle kiss to the top of his head. "I'll just clean this up. We'll go shopping in a bit. You get to pick lunch...
Maybe you'll be feeling hungry by then, hmm?"

He watched her go, a triumphant smile forming on his face despite his best attempt to hide it. The man would not be easy. But Abby would.

****

The squad room was quiet as his agents worked silently as they had for the majority of the day. Lifting the cup of coffee to his lips, Gibbs took a long sip, closing his eyes as he savored the strong liquid.

It had been a slow day, though for once, he found that he didn't mind. To his right, Abby's Israeli was working diligently on cold cases, a task usually reserved for days such as these when they had nothing pressing to occupy their time. It was a tedious job, poring over older files, looking for answers that simply were not there. It was Ziva's least favorite task, though today, she'd taken it on without so much as a peep. 

Across the bullpen, McGee sat hunched over his computer, his eyes scanning the monitor in front of him. Usually, the eager young man helped Ziva work through the stack of cold files, his never ending patience balancing the short temper of the Mossad Assassin. Today though, Gibbs had him working on something else.
Despite the fact that he had limited information from Alan on the young man currently taking up space in his home, he had the luxury of having a certified, self proclaimed 'computer nerd' at his disposal and he planned to use him to help fill in the blanks on the skittish slave. After leaving McGee with just the first and last name Alan had grudgingly provided after the ordeal at the Capital House, the young man went to work on an in-depth background check, intent on digging up the things that even Tony wouldn't know was buried.

"Uh...Boss?"

"McGee?" Gibbs sighed, looking over at the younger man.

"I think I found something."

"Well, you gonna tell me or are you just gonna stare at it all day?"

McGee blushed slightly, pressing a few keys on his computer, sending the information on his screen to the large plasma."He's 27 years old, born in Long Island, grew up around there and New York City before moving to DC when he was 21 when his father, a CEO of a large banking company, disowned him."

"He found out his son was to be Marked. Probably was embarrassed," Gibbs frowned. He couldn't understand parents who refused to accept their children after they were Marked, despite the fact that they had no choice in the matter. It was something that the state decided.

"The whole process is before his father's time, Boss. The man is nearly 60 now." McGee explained, pulling up another screen. "He's run away at least another 3 times that have been documented, claiming abuse each time, only having one of the claims actually checked out. Two out of the three times were when he was with his second Master. The Council didn't see it fit to investigate the man, deciding instead that Tony was just full of it."

"Lemme guess. Wealthy Master his second time around, huh?"

"Looks like it," McGee frowned. "His previous Masters let him hold down a job though. Was with the Baltimore Police Department for nearly 4 years before he quit with no notice just over a year ago."

"6 months before he ran again."

"Yep."

"Well, while this is all very interesting, do you think it is possible that McGee can help me with the cold cases? You have all the information you need on Abby's new boy souvenir, yes?"

"Toy, Ziva. Boy toy," McGee corrected.

"Yes, that too. Though it does not matter if he is a toy or a souvenir. The point is, he is a collectible that is meant to replace the both of us!"

"Ziva," Gibbs said, shooting the Israeli a warning glance.

She narrowed her eyes, a scowl darkening her pretty face. "Abby is not here. You can not punish me."

"Wanna bet? I've got an empty interrogation room downstairs I've got no problem using."

She paled slightly. "A... Abby would not allow it."

"I don't answer to Abby."

For a moment, she looked as though she wanted to say something, but after a pointed glare from McGee, she dropped her gaze to the files on her desk, her teeth clenched in an effort to hold her tongue. Though she couldn't quite believe that Gibbs would take it upon himself to punish her, especially on a day when Abby was not present, she really did not want to test the theory.

Smirking in satisfaction, Gibbs turned back to the plasma, his eyes scanning the information on the screen. He knew his boy had beaten and abused; that was not news to him, though the confirmation of it made his gut twist uncomfortably. He, much like Abby, had no tolerance for people who treated those with the Mark as anything less than human.

After a moment, he turned his attention to McGee and gave him a curt nod of
approval. "Help Ziva with the cold cases. I'll be back in awhile."

"Where are you going?" Ziva asked, her face set in another scowl.

"Last time I checked, I didn't answer to you, Officer David," Gibbs pointed out as he grabbed his nearly empty cup of coffee from his desk.

She watched him go with narrowed eyes before she turned her attention back to McGee, tossing a file in his direction. "You are a traitor, McGee!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"You are assisting the enemy!"

"Since when is Gibbs the enemy?"

"Since he agreed to help Abby replace us!"

"She's not going to replace us, Ziva," McGee responded, fighting to keep from rolling his eyes. The young woman had been out of sorts all week despite his best attempts to assure her that they were not being replaced. He'd gone through something similar when Abby had informed him, nearly a year ago, that she planned on taking Ziva in though he liked to think he wasn't quite as distressed about it.

"She may not replace you," she said moodily as she dropped her gaze to her desk once more. "But that is because everyone knows that you are her favorite. Do you think the Director would allow me to stay on once Abby turns me over to the Council?"

"Ziva," McGee sighed, his exasperation evident in his voice, "Abby isn't going to turn you over to the Council. She's not going to get rid of you just because she's got Tony. Besides, you never know. Maybe Gibbs will decide to keep him for himself."

"You think I am being silly," she observed.

"Of course I do. I can understand your concern, but you've been with Abby long enough now to know that it's not justified."

"Perhaps you are right," she conceded, chewing thoughtfully on her lip. Perhaps her concerns over being replaced were not justified, though one thing was certain: she would not sit by and let it happen. At least not without putting up a good fight first.

****

"I think this is everything," Abby announced as she lifted the back of the hearse, offering Tony a bright smile as he took the bags from her hands. "Is there anything else you can think of that you might need?"

"No ma'am," he responded as he placed the last bag in the back of the car.

"Good," she grinned, closing the hatch as she reached for him, linking her arm through his. "I was thinking that we could pick dinner up on the way home. To surprise Gibbs. Anything in particular you're hungry for? You didn't eat much at lunch."

"I don't think that we're going to have time to stop for anything, Abby. He said we had to be home by 1700 hours."

"Right, but it's only 4:45!"

He smirked, pulling the passenger side door open. "You aren't very familiar with military time, are you?"

"I hear them using it at work, but no, not really. It's too confusing."

"1700 hours is five pm. We have fifteen minutes to make it home."

She frowned momentarily before she offered him a casual shrug. "It's a half an hour drive. We're going to be late anyway, so we might as well pick up dinner."

"But... I don't... what if..." Tony swallowed hard, his face paling slightly. He'd had an enjoyable day with the woman, and for awhile, he'd allowed himself to forget the Mark that stood out prominently behind his ear, but the thought of angering the older man was all the reminder he needed. Abby might not be concerned about angering Gibbs, but he was.

Sensing his  apprehension, Abby allowed her fingers to trail down his arm reassuringly before she gripped his hand. "It's okay, Tony," she assured him. "He was giving us... more of a guideline than anything. It's not going to hurt if we're a few minutes late. Besides, if anyone gets in trouble, it'll be me. So don't worry, huh?"

"I don't want you to get in trouble either," he muttered, dropping his eyes to the pavement.

"You will not concern yourself with this," she commanded quietly. "Okay? You let me handle him when we get back. You've had a good day, haven't you?"

"Of course."

"Then you won't allow this to ruin it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy," she smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek. "Now come on. What are you hungry for? Pizza again? You liked that last night, right?" She waited until he slid into the passenger seat before she closed the door behind him, missing the frown that darkened his face.

****

He paced angrily in the living room, his hands clenched into fists at his sides. He'd told Abby that he expected her home by 1700, though nearly an hour had passed since her deadline and he hadn't seen neither hide nor hair of her. A million different scenarios ran through his mind, the majority of them involving the unpredictable young man he'd left in her care.

Pausing at the sound of tires against the gravel outside, he stalked over to the window and pulled the curtain back, his eyes narrowing at the sound of Abby's laughter. A low growl escaped him as he sank down on the couch, grabbing the boat building magazine from the coffee table in an attempt to appear unconcerned.

He kept his gaze trained on the magazine in his hands as he heard the front door opening, though his jaw was clenched in irritation.

"Gibbs?" The Goth called, a bright smile on her face as she stepped into the living room, pizza in hand. "Sorry. I know I'm a little later than you expected, but we stopped and picked up dinner on the way home."

"What time did I ask you to be here, Abby?"

Her smile faltered momentarily when she heard the anger in his voice. "1700. But Gibbs, it really wasn't fair for you to ask me to be home then because you know I'm no good with military time."

"It's basic math! You're a scientist for Christ's sake! You're telling me you can't remember to subtract twelve?" He asked as he pushed himself to his feet, dropping the magazine to the table. "How do you expect me to train him," he asked, nodding his head to Tony, "when you disobey me? What kind of example is that setting?"

"I'm sorry," she muttered, dropping her eyes to the floor. "I'm sorry."

"And you might not know military time, but he should. Most police agencies use that, don't they Tony?"

The younger man was silent, his face pale as he refused to meet Gibbs' cold gaze.

"He does. He tried to warn me, but I insisted that we stop. It's not his fault."

"Go put the pizza in the kitchen, and then I want the two of you back in here. I'm not letting this one go, Abby. Not when you just completely disregarded the direct order I gave you."

"Gibbs!"

"Do not argue with me," he warned, narrowing his eyes at her.

Her shoulders slumped in defeat. "Yes sir," she mumbled.

Tony stood in the doorway, his heart pounding in his chest as Abby brushed passed him, heading for the kitchen. He'd warned her that this would happen, though she'd paid him no mind. While he wasn't particularly afraid of her, despite the fact that she was his Mistress, he wasn't too sure about the old man. She'd promised him time and again that Gibbs wouldn't hurt him, wouldn't abuse him like his previous Master's had, though he wasn't quite sure he believed that.

Walking back over to the couch, Gibbs sank down on the cushions, waiting patiently for the young woman to return. "You know I don't like having to punish you, Abby," he reminded her as she stepped back into the living room, her dark lips turned down in a frown.

"I know."

"And I don't like it that you've gotten Tony in trouble on his first day either."

"You aren't going to punish him too, are you? Gibbs, it was my fault! He tried to get me to come straight home and I didn't listen!"

"Abby, it's fine," Tony muttered under his breath. "Don't make it any worse... please," he pleaded.

"He should have tried harder to persuade you."

"But Gibbs! Please! I'll take his punishment for him!"

Cocking an eyebrow at the younger woman, Gibbs gave her a curt nod. "If you're sure."

"I am," she said bravely.

"You don't have to do that," Tony said quickly, frowning at the raven-haired woman.

"Yes I do. I promised you that you wouldn't get in trouble tonight and I meant it. It's not fair for you to be punished because of me."

"It's going to be six swats on the ass for you and six for him. One for every ten minutes you were late. You sure you want to take his punishment?" Gibbs asked.

"I'm sure," she responded with a slight nod of her head.

"Come on then. Let's get this over with."

Tony watched in horror as the young woman crossed the room, settling herself across his lap. She was facing away from him, but he could see the tension in her shoulders as she gripped the couch cushion, preparing for the punishment that was to come.

"You'll watch, Tony. This will serve as a reminder of what happens when you disobey me."

"Abby, you shouldn't be doing this!" Tony tried, his hazel eyes wide as he watched Abby lower her head to the cushions.

"You will not try to interfere," Gibbs warned. "She's agreed to take this punishment. Should you try to stop me in anyway, I'll double it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Abby," he tried again, ignoring the older man.

"It was my fault we were late, Tony. I'm okay with this."

"I asked you if I made myself clear, Tony. Do you understand that you will not--"

"Yes!" He growled, his eyes flashing angrily.

"You'll change your tone if you expect to walk out of this living room without a sore ass," Gibbs warned, narrowing his eyes. "You stay where you are and just watch." Turning his attention back to Abby, he reached over, brushing a lock of her black hair out of her face. "Are you ready?"

"Yes sir," she responded quietly, though even from where he stood, Tony could hear the slight tremble in her voice. He could feel his stomach clench painfully as the sound of Gibbs' hand collided with Abby's bottom reverberated through the living room. A loud gasp escaped the young woman as she gripped the cushions tighter in her hands, tears filling her eyes.

By the third swat, she was writhing against the older man's leg, her breath coming out in short, ragged spurts.

"You're hurting her!" Tony roared as he took a step toward the pair, ignoring the angry look that Gibbs threw his way.

"You stay where you are," the older man commanded, bringing his hand down for a fourth blow.

"Tony, please," Abby pleaded, her voice thick with tears. "Please just stay back."

The fifth, sixth and seven swats very nearly sent the younger man over the edge as he watched helplessly. She'd willingly given herself to this in an effort to protect him, though he was positive that standing by while it happened was more painful than accepting the blows would have been.

By the time he delivered the ninth smack, Tony had had enough. He crossed the room quickly, his hands clenched into fists at his side. Ignoring Gibbs' words of warning, he grabbed Abby, lifting her off Gibbs' lap.

"No more," he demanded, his own voice thick with emotion as he tugged Abby away from him. "You can't do this to her. You've hurt her!"

"She's an adult, and it's not the first time she's been spanked. She knew what she was getting into when she agreed, didn't you, Abs?"

The Goth nodded, pulling herself away from Tony. "I'm fine, Tony. I told you to stay back."

"I'm not gonna watch him beat you!"

"He's not beating me. I'm accepting a punishment for disobeying an order. Now, you stay back or you'll be subject to the same punishment."

Gibbs watched as the younger man clenched his fists, his eyes on Abby as she retook her place on Gibbs' lap.

"Just gonna finish the twelve, Abby. How many did you have left?"

"Three, sir. I can take the double, if you'd like."

"No, I think your boy is gonna have to learn his own lesson," He said, his voice low as he whispered in the young woman's ear. "Do not fight me on this, or you really won't be able to sit for the next few days."

Gripping the cushions in her hand again, she nodded, tears prickling at her eyes again. She'd warned Tony to stay back, to let her take her punishment though it hadn't mattered in the end. The boy was too stubborn for his own good, it seemed, and she knew this time, as much as she'd like to take his punishment for him again, she couldn't.

She fought to stay silent as Gibbs dealt the three remaining blows, each more painful than the last against her already sore bottom. Despite her best efforts, she found herself gasping for air by the time he finished, tears streaming silently down her cheeks. She could feel Gibbs' arms around her as he helped her back up before he pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek.

"Take a pillow and go wait for me in the kitchen."

"Maybe... Maybe I should stay," she hiccuped, swiping at the tears on her cheeks. "It might be easier on him if I'm here."

"It might be easier on him, but not on you. You aren't ready for this part yet."

"I punish Ziva and Timmy all the time," she reminded him, her voice hoarse.

"But you don't have to watch someone else do it for you. Go. I'll be in as soon as we're through here."

Gripping the pillow he pressed into her hands, she made her way into the kitchen slowly, avoiding Tony's glare as she passed.

"I warned you that you were not to interfere, Tony. She offered herself so that you wouldn't be punished. She took six extra swats but it was in vain because you couldn't control yourself."

The younger man remained silent, his jaw clenched angrily.

"Nothin' you wanna say?"

"Does it look like I have anything to say?" He growled back, his eyes flashing.

"That's an extra swat. I won't tolerate your smart mouth."

Gibbs watched, surprised, as the younger man crossed the room in three short strides, his jaw still clenched. Though he knew that Tony would comply with the orders, out of habit more than anything else, he was surprised that he was met with such little resistance. Schooling his face back into a stern look, he patted his lap, barely hiding his smirk at Tony's look of horror.

"You've got to be kidding."

"You saw how Abby took hers. That's what you'll do too."

"I'm not a five year old. I'm not going to lay on your lap to have my ass spanked."

"When you stop acting like a five year, I'll stop treating you like one," Gibbs retorted. "Now let's get this over with before I add an extra smack." Reaching up to help guide him across his lap, Gibbs waited patiently until the younger man was settled before he wrapped an arm around his waist to hold him in place. "You'll take the six swats from your original punishment and the seventh you earned for your attitude. Are you ready?"

"Does it matter if I say no?"

"I won't start until you're ready and I can wait all night until you are. You should know something about me, Tony. I was a sniper. I can wait as long as I need to."

Swallowing hard, the younger man gripped the couch cushion in his hands, lowering his head. "Get it over with then," he muttered, squeezing his eyes shut, preparing for the worst as Gibbs pulled his pants down.

He should have known better than to push the older man, he realized. He'd known from the beginning that while he may be able to work Abby, Gibbs was a different story and to test him had been a bad idea.

Gibbs started without preamble, raising his hand and dropping it square on Tony's bare ass. It wasn't as hard as he had been spanking Abby, but he knew her limits, and he wanted the boy to be aware that these punishments weren't going to be like the ones he had experienced at the hands of his other Masters.

He yelped, surprised more by the lack of sting than the actual smack. The younger man had been punished before, even beaten to the point where he couldn't sit or lay down because his ass and back were so bruised and welted. But even after all those punishments, this one was different. Thinking back, he couldn't ever remember having been touched with anything besides the abuse implement during a punishment.

Another smack landed in the same spot and Tony whimpered, surprised when the older man brushed his hand over his back to calm him.

The third and fourth smacks came quickly, stinging just a little against his slightly red bottom.

"Almost there," Gibbs muttered, his large hand resting against Tony's back.

Though the punishment had not been particularly painful, Tony could feel the sting of tears in his eyes after the final blow had been dealt.

"It's all over, Tony."

Nodding, more to himself than anything, he pushed himself up off of Gibbs' lap, swiping discreetly at his face.

"I want you to go upstairs and wash up. Need you back down here in five for dinner."

"I'm not... I'm not hungry."

"Wasn't a suggestion. Five minutes," he repeated before he pushed himself off the couch and headed for the kitchen, leaving the young man alone.

"Is he okay?" Abby asked, her face set in a frown, her cheeks wet with tears.

"He's fine."

"Are you... Are you sure?" She asked, swiping a hand over her face. "I promised him he wouldn't be punished tonight!"

"Shouldn't make promises you can't keep," he responded, making his way over to the counter. "But it's not your fault. You took his punishment for him. He's the one who decided he needed a taste of it too."

Lowering her gaze to the table, she sobbed quietly, covering her face with her hands.

Releasing a quiet sigh, the older man turned back to her, pulling her to her feet. Wrapping his arm around her, he held her against his chest, rubbing her back gently. "He's fine, Abby."

"I broke a promise to him, Gibbs! He'll never trust me now!"

"He will. And you didn't break your promise. He wasn't punished because you were late getting home. He was punished because he can't follow orders," he reminded her before he pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

Pulling away slightly, she wiped her eyes again and gave a shaky laugh. "You're right," she conceded with a nod. "You know, I don't remember it ever being this difficult to punish Timmy and Ziva."

"And it won't be hard to punish Tony. I told you it was gonna be difficult this time. It's never easy to know someone else is handing out a punishment."

"I know," she sniffled.

"No more tears, huh? You don't want him seeing you like this. If he knows it bugs you, he's gonna exploit that. You'll never be able to train him properly."

Pressing a kiss to her cheek, he pulled away as the sound of footsteps on the stairs reached his ears.

Abby plastered what she hoped was a convincing smile on her face when the young man joined them in the kitchen. "I hope you're hungry."

"I'm not," he muttered as he leaned against the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest defiantly.

"What's the matter?" She asked, the frown returning to her dark lips. "You haven't eaten much today at all."

"How can you just stand there with him after what he did to you?"

"Tony... I told you. He didn't hurt me. He was punishing me."

"He hit you harder than he hit me! It should have been the other way around!"

"I did not hurt her, Tony."

"You beat her! And now she's just standing there like everything's okay!"

"Because everything is okay. It was a punishment and now it's over," Abby explained.

"Whatever," he growled, his hazel eyes dark with anger.

"Regardless, Abby's punishment isn't up for discussion," Gibbs said. "Come sit down and eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"And I told you earlier it wasn't a suggestion. You have to eat."

Pushing himself off the wall, he stomped over to the table before he sank down in the hard chair, wincing slightly. Giving him a warning glance, Gibbs pressed another kiss to the top of Abby's head before he sank down in the chair across from Tony. Grabbing a slice of pizza from the box, he dropped it on a plate, handing it across the table to the younger man.

The younger man stared at him for a moment before he snatched it out of his hand, dropping it to the table.

"Lose the attitude," Gibbs warned.

Tony remained silent, lowering his eyes to the greasy slice of pizza in front of him.

"Please eat, Tony," Abby pleaded, concern lacing her voice. "You're going to make yourself sick if you don't start eating. Please!"

"I'm not hungry," he grumbled.

"Tony..."

"I don't want it!"

"Fine!" Gibbs snapped, ignoring Abby's quiet whimper at his side. "Then you take yourself upstairs and go to bed. You'll just have to wait til breakfast to eat."

"Gibbs! He hasn't hardly eaten today!"

"If he's not concerned about it, neither am I. Go upstairs, Tony."

The younger man hesitated for a moment, ignoring the painful grumbling of his stomach, before he pushed himself out of the chair and stalked out of the kitchen.

"Gibbs!"

"Don't wanna hear it, Abby. Not gonna baby him. He's a grown man and I'm not gonna cater to that kind of behavior."

Dropping her gaze to her own plate, she ignored the tears burning behind her eyes.

"Come on," Gibbs coaxed, nudging her gently. "Finish up."

"I'm not so hungry anymore either."

"If you don't stop letting him do this to you, you'll never be able to deal with him," he warned before he stood, grabbing the younger man's discarded plate with a disgusted shake of his head.

****

Night had finally fallen over Washington and the room was dark, save for the gentle moonlight that filtered in through the closed window. Tony was hunched against the wall beside the bed, his arms wrapped around his middle.

He'd been trying to sleep for hours, hoping that it would allow him to forget the gnawing ache in his stomach. Dropping his head back against the wall, he closed his eyes, willing sleep to come. He didn't remain in that position long, shifting into a kneeling position to peer over the mattress at the sound of footsteps outside the door.

He flinched involuntarily as the door was pushed open before he sank back against the wall.

The older man walked into the room carrying a plate of food, frowning when he saw Tony slumped against the wall. "Get up," he commanded, a softer tone to his voice than the younger man was used to. "Now."

He watched the brunette push himself up and bow his head, looking down at the floor.

"C'mere. Sit," Gibbs said, patting the edge of the bed next to where he was sitting. "We need to talk."

"We don't, sir. I understand what the punishment was for."

"That's not what we need to talk about, Tony. Sit down." He handed him the plate with a few slices of pizza on it. "You're gonna eat and listen, I'm gonna talk. Got it?"

He nodded sullenly, his stomach growling loudly as he breathed in the mouth watering scent of the pizza. Lifting it from the plate, he took a bite, practically moaning.

"Not hungry, huh?" Gibbs asked with a smirk.

Tony offered the older man a sheepish look, shrugging his shoulders casually. "Maybe a little."

"Uh huh," Gibbs said with a roll of his eyes. He fell silent for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "Abby's different from most people," he said finally. "I know you didn't like watching me punish her today, but I wasn't doing it to be cruel. I was giving her what she needed."

"She isn't Marked though."

"No, she's not. And while she makes an exceptional Mistress, sometimes she needs to be Dominated."

"She likes being punished?"

"It's not that she likes it, it's that she needs it. It was something she kept hidden from me for a long time, afraid that the Council would take McGee away from her if they found out."

"How did you find out?" Tony asked, taking another bite of his pizza.

"That," he said, "is not my story to tell. But you won't ask Abby about it either. If she wants you to know, she'll tell you. You understand?"

"Yes sir," he responded with a slight nod.

"I want you to know that I don't take pleasure in punishing her, just like I didn't take pleasure in punishing you."

"You hit her hard. Harder than me."

"I know Abby's limits. Haven't learned yours yet. I'm not gonna give you more than I know you can take. Because of that, all I ask is that you be honest with me."

"Yes sir."

Nodding, more to himself than to Tony, Gibbs pushed himself off the bed, patting his shoulder reassuringly. "Not too bad for your first day," he mused. "You finish up your dinner and get some sleep. In the bed," he said, a slight smirk on his face.

"Yes sir."

"Goodnight, Tony."

"Goodnight," the younger man responded quietly, watching as Gibbs stepped out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Tony waited for a moment before he laid back against the comfortable pillows. He finished up his pizza quickly before he placed the empty plate on the night stand. Tugging the covers over his body, he released a quiet sigh as he closed his eyes, allowing sleep to claim him.

******************************************************************

Author's Note: I received some amazing reviews after posting the last chapter, and for that, I thank you! This one took me a little longer to put out, though I think this chapter is my longest to date, so hopefully, that'll make up for the delay! I must also send out a very special thanks to my dear friend (you know who you are!) for all your help with this chapter. I couldn't have done it without you.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3398