In need of a long coffee run by SongBirdie
Summary: Gibbs considers the ways he can land in jail, thanks to not enough coffee and a nut job team. Written for Weekly Writing Challenge # 25 on NFA.
Categories: Gen Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Character study, Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 278 Read: 2067 Published: 11/11/2009 Updated: 11/11/2009

1. In need of a long coffee run by SongBirdie

In need of a long coffee run by SongBirdie
Author's Notes:
Gibbs considers the ways he can land in jail, thanks to not enough coffee and a nut job team.

Written for Weekly Writing Challenge # 25 on NFA.
In need of a long coffee run

Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS; it is the property of its respective creators.


“Will you two shut up, already?” Gibbs snapped, annoyed that his team was being so immature today. It was a slow day, granted, but if he had to hear McGee empathizing the importance of full sentences, Tony ranting about how horrible a movie The Pacifier was, and Ziva jumping to attack the phone on every third ring, one more time, he was going to be a team short and in prison for murder.

Right now he would have killed for some coffee, having run out a little while ago. Mentally he snorted; killing for coffee would land him in jail as well, unless the excuse, “I was driven to temporary insanity by my nut job of a team and had no coffee,” could buy him some sympathetic jurors.

Deciding not to take the chance, he stood up and went to buy some extra strong coffee, while half hoping his team would kill each other before he got back. Shaking his head, he sighed, chancing a look back at said team. McGee was writing verbs vs. adverbs on the white board, Tony was arguing heatedly with another agent about The Pacifier, and Ziva was smashing the phone to bits.

Gibbs groaned, vowing to make this coffee run a long one. Maybe it would increase his chances of getting a new team. Shaking his head he stepped into the elevator, into safety, leaving behind the madness. He could only be so lucky.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3406