Under the Mistletoe by mizncis
Summary: All Tony wants for Christmas is His Boss Under the Mistletoe.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Holiday
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 580 Read: 3828 Published: 12/22/2009 Updated: 12/22/2009

1. Under the Mistletoe by mizncis

Under the Mistletoe by mizncis
Author's Notes:
All Tony wants for Christmas is His Boss Under the Mistletoe.
Deck the Halls is what was playing on Tony's car radio on his ride into work. He even was whistling it when he walked off the elevator, when he reached his desk he stored his gear, then looked over at McGee's desk and noticed that he had an unpleasent look on his face so Tony strolled over to his desk and said "Whats the problem Probie?" so McGee just looked at him and said "I'm not having a very good morning, or week, or month for that matter." Oh so he went back to his desk and sat down.

When Gibbs walked in Tony Automatically stood up and said "Morning Boss" "sit down DiNozzo and lay off the sugar your a little to hyper for my likin'" and all Tony could say was "Yes Boss, sorry Boss" and sat back down.

The First chance that Tony got to Kiss his Boss was when they were leaving to go to a Crime Scene, but at he last second he chickened out. The Next came was right after they got back from the Crime Scene they were in the elevator when Tony leaned in for the big Kiss when all of a sudden the elevator doors opened and Gibbs stepped off leaving Tony to fall onto his knees, which made Gibbs turn around and say "You alright DiNozzo?" (But the way he said it sounded like he knew what Tony was up to) so Tony stood up smiled and said "I'm fine Boss I just lost my balance," he then went to his desk and sat down and whispered to himself "Damn Strike Two." When McGee walked in he saw the disappointed look on Tony's face and said "Aw Tony whats the matter she say no," So Tony shot him a dirty look and said "Why don't you zip your lips McGrinch before I come over there and zip them permanently" "ooh I'm really scared Tony" said the Computer Geek to the Sports Jock.

Tony had almost given up on Kissing Gibbs under the Mistletoe, so when the case was finally solved, and everyone had gone home Tony was still sitting at his desk when he heard Gibbs say "Come on DiNozzo its time to go home." So Tony grabbed his gear got up and followed his Boss to the elevator, they both got on when all of a sudden Gibbs reached over and flipped the emergency switch and backed Tony into a corner of the elevator and Kissed him then said "so is this what you were trying to do day?" "Uh-Huh" was all that was able to come out of Tony's mouth. So Gibbs looked up and saw the Mistletoe and Kissed him again then said "Merry Christmas Tony I sure hope you got what you asked for." And Tony replied "Merry Christmas to you too Boss and yes I did my Christmas Wish was to kiss you under the Mistletoe" really would you like to know my New Years Resolution," So Gibbs whispered it into Tony's ear while he reached over and flipped the switch and then exited the elevator with a smile on his face and leaving Tony in a state of shock.

Use your own imagination to what Gibbs Whispered into Tony's ear while they were in the elevator.

A/N: If you liked this story let me know and I may write a part 2, But if you didn't like it thats ok too.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3458