The Old Lady and the Curse by Hellesofbelles
Summary: Tim is cursed with Telepathy and begins to see a whole new side of Tony.
Categories: DiNozzo/McGee Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Timothy McGee
Genre: Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Pre-slash, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: Domestic abuse, Non-con
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1628 Read: 7038 Published: 01/11/2010 Updated: 01/11/2010
Story Notes:
Kink meme response

1. The Old Lady and the Curse by Hellesofbelles

The Old Lady and the Curse by Hellesofbelles
Author's Notes:
Tim is cursed with Telepathy and begins to see a whole new side of Tony.
Timothy Mcgee was an open-minded man. He didn't have qualms about dating someone a bit different or even someone of the opposite sex. He also felt honor bound not to constantly detail what he did with his lovers to his friends or teammates. Therefore, Tony's constant rambling of his latest conquers made Tim see red on occasion. Today had been no better than any of the other days Tony came in after a hot date had concluded with him getting lucky.

Opening his apartment door while juggling his groceries Tim barely made it inside without dropping the whole lot. He sighed in weariness of the long day he had. After placing everything in it's proper place he sunk down on his couch and pulled his work laptop onto his lap and begin writing up his report.

They had investigated a young marine's death and found themselves arresting an old woman who claimed that marine owed her his soul and that she was a witch. When she had reached for a knife Tim had taken her down with astounding quick reflexes that he was not usually known for. During interrogation the woman had seemingly stared straight through the two-sided glass while Gibbs continued on trying to intimidate her.

Finally, the old lady turned her gaze to his boss and began highlighting every murder she had ever committed, apparently for the blood of different men’s personalities. Tim shifted nervously as the woman’s eyes directed themselves right back on him when she finished.

“For you, my capturer, I give a curse,” she hissed and pointed directly at him, even though there was absolutely no way she could see him. Tony rolled his eyes and commented.

“That’s a new one. Don’t think we’ve ever had someone cursed for revenge.”

Tim shook his head and turned to walk out the door.

“So Tim, this redhead I’m trying to bag has a sister into geek stuff. Want to join me tonight on a double date and help me get some brownie points,” Tony said before Tim exited.

Tony was met with a stony glare. Tim opened his mouth to answer and stopped short by a sudden sharp pain in his head.

I’ll just tell him they cancelled at the last minute and offer to buy pizza and beer and see if he’s into watching a flick. No way I’m telling him I just don’t want to be alone on the anniversary of Pilar’s death

Tim jumped back with a start. He could have sworn that was Tonys’ voice, but Tonys’ lips hadn’t moved and who the hell was Pilar?

Tony snorted, but his eyes had glazed over as if he was retreating into himself. Tim noticed this happening whenever Tony got wrapped up in figuring out links in their investigations. As annoying as the guy was Tony was a great agent, Tim thought grudgingly.

“Well?” Tony asked after a few more moments.

Christ, Tim, please say yes. It’s so pathetic that I need company on the night that my old housekeeper died

Tims’ mouth dropped in surprise. He quickly collected himself and answered.

“I don’t know Tony. I don’t really feel like going out tonight,” Tim finally spoke.

Tonys’ eyes darkened and Tim felt a wave of uncertainty float threw him. His eyes shot back to Tony as he seemingly processed this information.

Tony finally spoke, “Um, well, I guess I could cancel and reschedule. That leaves me with no plans on a Friday night though…”

Tim broke in heatedly, “Poor Tony. No one to give him attention.”

Suddenly Tim was overwhelmed with a burst of emotion. He tried to figure out what it felt like. It hit him like a bullet to the chest.

Tony felt devastated.

What the hell were you thinking, Dinozzo? As if Mcgee wants to spend more time with a consummate idiot. Gibbs already said he was going to be out of town this weekend, so no bugging him from the second step of the basement

Tim was reeling from Tonys’ thoughts. He struggled to catch up to what was happening. Apparently, he could hear Tony’s thoughts and feel his emotion. It seemed to be only the most prevalent thoughts on Tony’s mind that he could hear and sense, but he briefly wondered if he could access Tony’s mind on his own.

“You know what, Tony, come to my place and I’ll order pizza. Bring the beer,” Tim finally answered and scooted out the door. Five hours later, Tim leaned back in his chair and squinted his eyes as they began to water. He had been staring at his computer screen since he’d gotten home and figured he had learned as much about telepathy and empathy as he could from the Internet. He’d have to go talk to the old lady for more information on what she had done to him. Tim was under no illusion that she was not responsible.

At a quarter past eight the doorbell rang and Tim let Tony in. They quickly settled with the pizza, beer, and an old crime movie.

Tim didn’t allow himself to get drawn into the movie. Instead he studied Tonys’ profile from the corner of his eyes. Tony seemed to be enraptured by the movie that he had surely seen a million times over, but Tim noticed that while his eyes were glued to the screen they seemed blank.

Deciding it was no or never Tim imagined reaching out to Tony, but sat on his hands to keep from actually doing it. For a few seconds he didn’t think it worked, but suddenly with a whooshing lurch in his stomach and the familiar pang in his head Tony seemed to be all around him.

Instead of only hearing and feeling what was going on with Tony he saw moving pictures in his head.

A young boy, which had to be Tony, cowering in a corner and trembling. A man was towering over him and hollering.

You are a worthless piece of trash and don’t deserve to call yourself a Dinozzo. I should have shot you at birth. Your mother wouldn’t let me. She said it was too much hassle to have another baby. I think I’d rather give my money away that letting a little bastard like you fucking inherit it.

Suddenly things seemed to fast forward through beatings that Timothy felt, but didn’t see. He found himself staring at Tony again, but this time he was about fifteen and was staring at his dad defiantly.

”You’ll do as I tell you,” his father roared. His mother stood by the door, seemingly flanking her husband in support.

“Please, father, don’t make me do this. Please,” Tony pleaded quietly. His voice was barely a croak.

“Ungrateful dog, you will do as I say, little whore. Go out there and entertain your uncle. After everything we’ve done for you, it’s the least you can do to repay us. I lost the bet and that means your going to spend the night doing whatever he wants you to,” his dad retorted.

Tim felt a wave of nausea as he saw bits and pieces of what Tony’s uncle had done that time. He pushed back the bile in the back of his throat as he flashed through the many other time’s Tony was forced to whore himself out for his dad.

Finally things slowed down and Tim sighed in relief as he got to Tonys’ college years and beyond. He was halfway through them when Tony appeared in his dorm room with another male. Mcgee watched in shock as the other male pushed Tony on the bed and they fucked loudly and quickly. Thing’s picked up from then on and Tim realized that the majority of people Tony slept with early on were men.

Once he became a cop he slacked off on the men, but strangely enough, he also didn’t appear to sleep with many women either. Tim realized that the majority of Tonys’ conquests were a smokescreen to hide anyone from really getting to know the real Tony Dinozzo. By keeping people at a distance he cut down his chances on getting hurt, but all Tony really wanted was someone to love him so fierce that he belonged to them completely. He wanted to be loved and kept, not screwed and left.

Tim wondered briefly what Tony really thought about him and suddenly he was feeling it.

Trust
Friendship
Lust
Love

Tim reeled with shock and turned to face Tony. Tony turned to him inquiringly. Tim stared into Tonys’ eyes and was not surprised to see them darken a bit in hunger. He felt his own lust rage up into his cock. He seized Tony by the back of his neck and pulled the older man’s lips to his. Tony didn’t even struggle; he just melted into Tim’s embrace.

“Mine,” Tim growled in between breaths. He went back in again and attached himself to Tonys’ neck, sucking and biting and leaving behind a bright red mark.

“You don’t date anyone else, you don’t fuck anyone else, and you quit lying at the office about your conquests. That’s my mark you’re wearing and I’m keeping you,” he finally spoke as he pulled back.

Tony stared at him dazed and wide eyed. His lips were red and puffy and his shirt crumpled. Tim leaned in again and nibbled gently on his bottom lip before giving him a tender kiss.

“And I love you and need you,” he finally whispered against Tonys’ lips.

Tonys’ answer was so quiet Tim almost didn’t hear it.

“I love you to, Tim.”

Tim wrapped his arms around Tony and pulled him back onto his chest and he leaned back into the couch. He smirked and thought of the old lady. He’d definitely talk to her in the morning and thank her for his curse.
End Notes:
Kink meme response
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3528