Happy Ending by Hellesofbelles
Summary: Tim helps Tony relax.
Categories: DiNozzo/McGee Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Timothy McGee
Genre: First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Pre-slash, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 873 Read: 6822 Published: 01/11/2010 Updated: 01/11/2010
Story Notes:
Kink meme response

1. Happy Ending by Hellesofbelles

Happy Ending by Hellesofbelles
Author's Notes:
Tim helps Tony relax.
Tony hobbled up to Tims’ door and grimaced as another sliver of pain shot threw his nerves. He'd done something to his back while chasing a suspect the day before and his back was just getting worse. However, he had promised he would bring Tim his laptop for the probie to fix since it was their only weekend off rotation.

Tony groaned as he once again thought about the fact that he was going to have to spend time with Tim while the younger agent got all worked up about techno babble. Tony doubted that Tim even realized that he often sprouted an impressive boner while yammering on about whatever it was he was working on.

It was that boner that first got Tonys’ attention and began enticing him to a male for the first time in years. Tim was obviously huge and it made Tonys’ mouth water. It had just gotten worse as they had worked together for longer amount of time. Now whenever Tim started talking about technology Tony was the one who often ended up with a hard on. Of course, he often ended up jacking off in bathrooms and backrooms whenever Tim and he were around one another with nothing else to concentrate on. He often found himself wishing for cases.

The door suddenly swung open and Tim stood there with a cocky little grin on his face. Tony squelched back the shot of lust that shot through his groin at Tim's triumphant look.

"Hey Tony, come in. That your laptop? I just finished off an upper level overlord that I've been working on for about three months. Here let me get your laptop," Tim babbled on and turned around to sit Tony's laptop on his coffee table and boot it up. He gestured for Tony to sit down while continued to yammer on about the computer game.

While he was entranced Tony reached down and gave his balls a sharp squeeze to try and discourage them from anymore amorous thoughts. The quick movement though caused a sharp pain to shoot through his shoulder blades.

"Ahh," he moaned uncontrollably. Tim shot back around and gave Tony a worried look.

"Is your back still hurting from yesterday?" he asked hesitantly as if unsure of Tony's reaction.

Tony looked surprised, "How'd you know I hurt my back?"

"It was kinda obvious Tony, with you hunched all over you desk and all," Tim shrugged.

"It's just wrenched. I was going to get a massage, but my normal girl is out on maternity leave and the last time I let the other masseuse at me I ended up having to go to a chiropractor to fix the damage," Tony grimaced at his over explanation.

Tim looked hesitant, but finally remarked, "I know how to give a pretty good massage, Tony. I wouldn't mind if it would make you feel better?"

*I also wouldn't mind getting to touch you either,* Tim thought to himself.

Tony stared at Tim for a few minutes and gulped as the arousal shot back through him. There would be no stopping it this time. At least he'd be lying on his stomach and Tim wouldn't feel his hard on.

"Alright," he answered pushing as much confidence in his voice as he could muster.

"Why don't you go lay down on my bed and I'll get some towels and massage oil," Tim said nonchalantly watching Tony carefully for his reaction. A man would have to be blind not to have noticed Tonys’ eyes darkening in arousal a moment before.

Tony nodded while fidgeting nervously.

Tim bit back a grin, "Tony."

"Yea, Tim?"

"You gotta go lay down if we're going to do...this," Tim added a little emphasis to the word THIS and was pleased to see Tony blush. Tony did, however, turn and make his way into Tim's bedroom. Tim held himself back from doing a little happy dance at the turn of events. When he'd offered to fix Tonys' computer he had not expected to get to fix Tony as well, but he certainly wasn't complaining.

He gathered the needed items and made his way to Tony. Tony had taken of his shirt and was laying face down, sideways, on Tim's bed. Tim bit his tongue to block the moan at the sight of Tony half naked, sprawled out on his bed. A picture of Tony sprawled out wrists and ankles and tied to each post flashed thru Tims’ mind. He didn't quite keep back the moan at that image, but he had crawled over onto Tony.

He swung a leg over Tonys’ butt and settled down comfortably, making sure his semi-hard cock was pressed between Tonys’ ass cheeks. Tony seemed to want to say something so Tim immediately started to work on his back.

Pretty soon he had Tony loose and moaning at the pressure points Tim was applying to his back. Tim grinned at the wanton sounds Tony was making. He figured it was time to see if this was going to go any further. He leaned down and pressed his cheek against Tonys’ hair and whispered in his ear.

"So, would you like a happy ending?"

Tonys only answer was to turn his head slightly and capture Tims’ lips in a kiss.
End Notes:
Kink meme response
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3529