I did by CC
Summary: Vance makes an implication thinking he has the upperhand
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 160 Read: 5994 Published: 03/26/2010 Updated: 03/26/2010
Story Notes:
We can all blame this one on three (four I guess) sources. The Daily Show (and Glenn Beck). My unique sense of humor. And Marianne, who responded to the initial joke "I'd read it", Well, here it is.

1. I did by CC

I did by CC
Author's Notes:
Vance asks a question thinking he has the upperhand
“It has come to my attention Agent Gibbs that you may have groped a male member of your team,” Vance declares evenly, obviously believing that this declaration will at least win him a change of venue.
Gibbs has no intention of any concession what so ever, “I did.”
Vance can’t suppress a shocked widening of his eyes.
Tony just looks on in horrified admiration.
“Smacked him upside the head. That’s the same thing these days, isn’t it?” He tosses his empty coffee cup in the trash and barks, “DiNozzo, with me.”
About halfway to the lobby Tony finally speaks, “Thought you were just going to… say it there for a second Boss.”
“I thought about it.” Gibbs shrugs, “You’re not comfortable with him knowing so I deflected.”
“He’ll ask again.”
“I’ll mention I heard he was playing grab ass with his assistant.”
“Thanks Boss. He’d ship me off the middle of nowhere, I can just feel it.”
“You can show your gratitude later, when I’m ‘groping’ you.”
“On it Boss!”
End Notes:
We can all blame this one on three (four I guess) sources. The Daily Show (and Glenn Beck). My unique sense of humor. And Marianne, who responded to the initial joke "I'd read it", Well, here it is.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3638