Early Morning Talk by snowflake
Summary: What is Abby doing out so early in the morning?
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Ziva David
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Abby/Ziva
Warnings: Homophobia
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 269 Read: 2585 Published: 04/14/2010 Updated: 04/14/2010

1. Early Morning Talk by snowflake

Early Morning Talk by snowflake
Author's Notes:
What is Abby doing out so early in the morning?
Early Morning Talk.
Abby sat on the bench as she had so many other mornings.

She was waiting for only one person.

She pulled her black trench coat tighter around herself against the cold. “How can she be out here so early *every* morning?” Abby grumbled quietly to herself.

Then she heard the soft *whoosh* of clothing and the swift clatter of footsteps. Abby looked to her left and smiled when she spotted Ziva. She was in her usual gray T-shirt and sweatpants.

When Ziva saw Abby she began to slow down until she came to a stop in front of the bench and sat down. Abby looked at Ziva and snickered. Strands of hair were coming lose from Ziva’s ponytail and sticking to the sweat on Ziva’s forehead.
“So,” Abby began. “You’re out here every day?”

“Abby,” Ziva laughed and shook her head. “You ask me that question every morning. The answer will always be yes.” Ziva leaned over and planted a kiss on Abby’s cheek.
Even though it was a chilly morning, Ziva was pleased to see the blush that spread through Abby’s cheeks.

“Yeah, well” Abby stammered. “I was just curious. Hey,” Abby’s eyes lit up. “Maybe you might like to go out to lunch with me this afternoon?” she glanced at Ziva who looked thoughtful.

“Sure.” Ziva said at last. “I’ll meet you at 12:30 if neither of us is busy.” Then she leaned over and planted a soft kiss on Abby’s lips.

Then Ziva stood and continued her run, leaving Abby on the bench with burning cheeks and a great anticipation for lunch.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3662