The birth of Tim's fantasies by LvJtwn
Summary: Tim & Jethro hit that rough patch, and attempt to find something to put that *Spark* back into there relationship...
Categories: Gibbs/Other Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Established relationship, First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: Threesome, Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2689 Read: 4025 Published: 07/12/2010 Updated: 07/12/2010

1. The birth of Tim's fantasies by LvJtwn

The birth of Tim's fantasies by LvJtwn
Author's Notes:
Tim & Jethro hit that rough patch, and attempt to find something to put that *Spark* back into there relationship...
Jethro walked through the front door flipping through bills and junk mail. Making it half way down the hall, he threw the bills on the hall table and took the junk into the kitchen. Tim stood with with his back to the door, he was chopping something and sliding it into the pot on the stove.

"Hey good lookin', what's cookin'?" Jethro rymed as he threw the junk mail on the counter on the opposite side of the sink from Tim.

"just finished frying up some mushrooms, sit down. I'll make you a plate"

Gibbs came back in from the hallway with the bills, he grabbed a beer, popped the top and sat down. Opening the electric bill and grunting, then the Cable & telephone "nothing to outragious" he mumbles.

"What's outragious?" Tim asks, as he heaps potatos onto Gibbs' plate.

"I said, it's nothing TO outragious" Gibbs pipes up as he opens the water & sewer bill. "But this one, on the other hand....Tim, we really gotta cut back on the water useage." Gibbs' eyes wide. He remembers how it got to be so high. Tim and Jethro had been experancing a rough patch. Still in love, they had just lost the spark between them, and had attempted to re-ignite it as best as possible.Shower sex had always been a favoriet between the two, but after these past few times, and nothing happening...they had decided to try something more, outside the box, whatever that ment.

"Well, I'll try, but I'm sure spending a few hours in the shower hasn't helped" Tim said has he put Gibbs' plate in front of him.

Tim was really a great cook, although, you wouldn't know to look at him. Steak was done to perfection, the mushrooms on top were browned amazingly, hand mashed potatos and greenbeans cut from the garden he insisted on Gibbs to till for him. It looked good, smelled better, and tasted...amazing!

Tim sat down with his own plate, helping was smaller then Gibbs'.

"Not hungry Tim?" Jethro asked mid-chew

"Just trying to slim down abit Jeth" Tim grinned, hoping some weight loos and a bulk up would improve Gibbs' desire to be with him.

"uh huh...how long is this gonna take?" Gibbs asked forking in another large bite.

"I wanna lose 10lbs"

"Whatever makes you happy" Gibbs said, chewing and writing a check at once.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JETHRO, CANT YOU FUCKING SHOW SOME INTREST, OR IS THAT ASKING TO MUCH!?" Tim had finally snapped. Throwing his fork down as he clanged on the plate then hit the floor.

"ALL YOU EVER FUCKING DO IS JUST TALK OUT OF THE SIDE OF YOUR MOUTH. LIKE HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME IS TO MUCH TO ASK. WE LIVE TOGETHER JETHRO, CONVERSATION IS A GIVEN. IF YOU DON'T CARE, YOU COULD ATLEAST PRETEND TO SHOW SOME FUCKING INTREST!" Tim stood up and threw his food out into the trash, to pissed to be hungry. He threw the plate in the sink splattering some steak sauce on his MIT hoodie. "Fucking great" he says under his breath. Turning around he picks up the fork and is pulled in close by his collar to Gibbs' face.

"Timothy, I'm going to tell you this once, SO LISTEN GOOD, if you're upset about something tell me...dont scream at me across the table. Be a man tell me what's up!" Gibbs says in a pissed off tone, pushing Tim's collar back into his chest, setting Tim a little off balance.

::ding dong::

He trows the fork into the sink and walks out of the kitchen and into the hallway. "Fuck you Jethro. Be a man and ask questions" Tim says from the doorway as he goes to answer the bell.

"Hey Tony, what's up?" Gibbs can hear Tim great Tony in the hallway. Perfect, just what he needed was someone else in the house that pissed him off today. Gibbs pushed the kitchen door shut, as it swung back into the hall Tony pushed it back into the kitchen. "Nice to see you again boss." Tony flashed a grin, cocky, yet always sexie.

"What do you want, DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked, clearly annoyed.

"You forgot to sign off on my vacation request form, and probie....I mean McGeek, MCGEE, sorry, McGee forgot his iPod, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone!" Tony shifted his weight back to his heals, then rocked back to stading upright. "Something sure smells good!" he said, sniffing and looking around. Tim came in from the living room, whiping the sauce off his hoodie still, the brown sauce was def. going to leave a stain on the grey cloth.

"Sit down Tony, I'll make you a plate" Tony sat down at the pulled out chair Tim had been sitting in. Tim fixed Tony a plate and set him up with a beer. "Well, you two play nice, I'm gonna go change out of this shirt"

Tim walked into the utility room off the kitchen to grab some stain-stick. Tony couldn't help but notice Tim's ass in his jeans as he walked away, pretty nice. "Luck man" he said to himself, looking up at Gibbs.

"I hope I'm not inturrupting anything boss" Tony said chewing on the steak.

"Don't speak to me right now DiNozzo. I'm not in the best of moods" Gibbs never looked up from the check-book.

"Guess this would be a bad time to as...." Tony stopped as he saw Gibbs grip the pen so hard it could have broke.

"I'll go see what's keeping McGee" Tony said as he stood up going to the utility room

Tony walked into the room and saw Tim crying. Still halfway in his hoodie.

"McGee, you're always the hight of fashion" Tony joked as he pulled Tim's hoodie up over Tims head. The collar got caughed and he pulled a little harder as Tim attempted to pull his head out of the hoodie. Tim backed up, loosing his footing. Tony followed, still holding the hoodie as he pulled the sweatshirt off Tim's head. Tim was up aginst the wall at this point, Tony was close enough that Tim could feel his heat.

"thanks"

"no problum, Tim"

Tim looked Tony in the eye, he'd never heard Tony call him Tim before. Tony leaned in the smallest amount and kissed Tim. Tim pulled back the last inch he had between his head and the wall.

"What are you doing Tony?! Gibbs is in the next room, and we're practically married!" Tim whispered, with a look of hunger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Tim, I just couldn't help it. I'm so sorry" Tony whispered and pulled the hoodie out of Tim's hands and walked out of the utility room, and into the kitchen. He knew about the problums Gibbs & McGee were having from the way they acted around the office, and espcially the fight he heard standing on the front porch. He looked back into the utility room as Tim threw his hoodie in the washer, and looked in the kitchen at Gibbs washing dishes. He looked at Tim "Tim, I'm sorry...but I'm doing this for you guys" Tim looked at Tony with confused eyes. Tony walked up behind Gibbs and put his arms around Gibbs' waist and kissed his neck.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you hun, I'm just stressed from work and, from the lack of sex. I know it's not just your fault. I love you..."turrning around he see's Tony "DiNozzo!?"

"love you too boss" Tony kisses Gibbs, forcing him up aginst the counter. Gibbs can feel his cock growing as he kisses Tony back. Tony backs off for a second when he hears a sound behind him. Tim is standing in the doorway, jaw open in shock. "What's wrong Timmy, it turn you on seeing your man hard?" Tony grabbs Gibbs' cock through his slacks. "Come over here and put that open mouth to use"

Gibbs looks at Tim, his eyes asking Tim to approve. Tim sees the question in his lovers eyes, realizing this may be the spark they need. Tim walks over to his lover and DiNozzo. He kisses Gibbs, and feels Tony's hands on his lower back. The three men take turns making out with eachother in the kitchen. Soon Gibbs can hardly stand it anymore. He pulls Tim's hair down hard, bringing the young man to his knees. He turns to continue to kiss Tony as Tony pushes his hand against Tim's head wile Tim undoes Gibbs pants, dropping his slacks and boxers to the floor. He sees his lovers rock-hard leaking cock, and dives right in. Gibbs moans slightly in Tony's mouth as Tim swollows his cock down the balls. Feeling his young lovers tounge on the underside of his cock, sucking hard and deep. Tim's warm mouth feels so good. He'd longed to have Tim's lips wrapped around his cock. Tim could see Tony's stiff cock through his slacks, and couldn't help himself as he unzipped Tony's brown slacks. Pre-cum stain on his boxerbreifs, Tim couldn't wait to clean him off, and taste his co-worker. Tony's cock was everything Tim had thought it would be. 9.5inchs, 5inch girth, hard as a rock and waiting for some attention.

Tim licked the head, tasting the new flavor of his co-worker, the flavor made Tim go crazy, devowering Tony's cock in one take. Suddanly there was a hand on his head keeping his face aginst Tony's body. Gibbs was now behind Tim, standing with his legs on either side of his lover's bent body, hands on both sides of his head keeping it in place. Tony begain to remove his cock, then shove it back down Tim's throat. Deeper, harder, faster. Tim could feel Tony's cock pulse as his throught was put through a work-out he'd never felt. It turned him on more then he expected to have his head held in place by his love, as the man he lusted for, fucked his mouth. Tim was ready to shoot, and Gibbs could tell. He stopped Tony from pumping into Tim's mouth and pulled Tim to his feet. Kissing his mouth and feeling his ass, he backed Tim to the table, taking his shirt off as he sat him on the table top. Gibbs pushed Tim onto his back kissing his young lover the whole way down.

"Tony, go upstairs to the bedroom, and get the lube & condums" Tony bounced up the stairs, Gibbs was thankful to have the time to themselves for the moment.

"Do you wanna do this Timmy? I think we've found the spark. I've never wanted you so much, but if you don't want to have Tony here for this, he doesn't have to be." he kissed him on the mouth.

"I want him here Jeth, if you want him here. If you don't, I don't. I love you, and I think we've found our spark...I'll do this if you want"

Neither had a chance to answer as Tony came throught the door, still rock hard and excited. Tim pulled Gibbs over to his face and began to suck his cock as Tony lubbed up his index finger and began to prod at Tim's hole. Feeling Tim's inside's...so warm, so tight. Tim moaned at the feeling, as tim thrust his cock into his lovers warm mouth. Tony pushed a 2nd finger into Tim's ass searning for that magic spot. Tony was curious how far he could stretch Tim's ass, forcing a 3rd finger in. Tim was moaning louder now, finding it harder to take Gibbs in his mouth as he gasped for air.

"DiNozzo, quit fuckin' around and fuck the boy!"

"On it boss" Tony slid the condum on his cock and lined his self up with Tim's hungry hole

"DiNozzo!" Gibbs barked

Tony pushed himself into Tim's tight hole, feeling his warmth as he pumped, hearing Tim moan loudly as he thrust deeper and deeper. Tim was moaning so much he had stopped sucking Gibbs's cock. Gibbs grabbed his young lovers head and shoved his cock deep into his mouth. He began to pump his cock into Tim's mouth at the same speed and depth that Tony was doing at his lovers ass. Tim's cock was leaking and flinging his pre-cum on his & Tony's chests as his body was was thrusted into on both ends. Tony grabbed Tims cock in his hand and begain to storke. Gibbs began to moan, the sound shocked Tony and he jumpped slightly. That small jump was all he needed to find Tim's sweet spot. His cock slammed into Tim's prostate causing the young man to yell as loud as he could with Gibbs' cock down his throat.
Tony slammed his cock into Tim's prostate two more times and the young man yelled out. Gibbs knew it wouldn't take more then a second till his lover was going to explode and Gibbs wasnt going to miss a drop. He bent over and put his mouth over the head of his lovers cock, just in time to have Tony' push that magic time and felt Tim's hot, sticky cum shoot into his mouth, Gibbs didn't wanna waste a drop of his lovers prize. It felt so hot going down as he looked up knowing in an instant that he and was watching Tony's blow his load deep in his lover's ass.

Tony moaned shooting once, twice, three times. He finished and began to exhale more then he could inhale. Tim was doing the same, although he had slowed since his shooting. Tony pulled out of Tim's ass and threw the condum in the trash. He leaned back on to the counter and saw Tim still with his knees bent back. Gibbs cleaning him & himself off. He bent down to kiss his lover. Tony could see that his work was done. He bent down and put on his boxers & jeans, and threw his shirt on.

"Where you going?" Gibbs asked.

"Yea! What's up?!" Tim said looking up, as he sat up.

"I saw you two look at eachother. I think I'm done here...you two don't need me messin' up your night" Tony left with a smile that he knew could probably get him invited back. He grabbed the vacation form, and Gibbs grabbed the pen to sign it. Tony looked at the paper, licking the top right corner.

"Damn Probie, you mix a good batch" Tony smiled watching Tim blush. "see you two on Monday" and with that Tony was gone.

Tim stood up, facing Gibbs. "I love you. I think this may have fixed everything. I want you SO bad"

"Good, because I have something for you" Gibbs grapped Tim's hand and headed upstairs to the bathroom. Pushing his lover into the hot shower he forced him to his knees and had Tim start to work on his cock. Tim was excited to have Gibbs' load all to himself, just the two of them. Suddanly Tim felt Gibbs' balls rise as his chin hit them and pulled out in enough time to feel his lovers hot, sticky, sligtly salty load shoot in his mouth, hittin the back of his throat. He helled it for a second, and in that second Gibbs decided he wanted to continue the nights new scene. Grabbing Tim's chin he lifted up the young man and began to kiss him, his tounge feeling his own warm load inside Tim's mouth. Gibbs' load was dripping out of Tim's mouth as the two tasted his load between them. The new addition of sharing Gibbs' load made him hard again.

They turned off the shower and moved to the bedroom, Tim layed Gibbs down on the bed...wanting to continue this theme, Tim decided that it was time to let Gibbs in on his fantsies. He went to the closet and opened the only box Tim hadnt un-packed when he moved in. Gibbs could hear the clatter of metal as Tim exposed handcuffs, and some outfits that looked black and shiny. He guessed leather.

He looked at the Clock, 2100. More then enough time to explore Tim's new side, and Gibbs liked the idea as Tim slid his wrists into the cuffs attatched to the headboard. He was Tim's for the night, and the idea was enough to make him cum, but he'd save that...for now.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3759