Halloween by katetodd4eva
Summary: Abby holds a Halloween party and makes everyone,including Gibbs attend.
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2814 Read: 2118 Published: 07/12/2010 Updated: 07/12/2010

1. Halloween by katetodd4eva

Halloween by katetodd4eva
Author's Notes:
Abby holds a Halloween party and makes everyone,including Gibbs attend.
“ Aww come on Gibbs, you have to come, its Halloween” Abby pleaded to Gibbs as she told him about her party she was throwing.
“ Halloween isn’t my thing Abb’s” he said with a little laugh.
“ Just come for 20 minutes. It’ll be fun. Everyone else is going” she pleaded again.
“ Even Tony?” he asked, knowing Tony’s view on Halloween.
“ Especially Tony. I told him there would be heaps of young girls in devil and angel costumes and he agreed” she told him with a smile. Gibbs rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.
“ 20 minutes. If this phone rings, party is over” he told her. She nodded in agreement. Gibbs nodded his head before turning to leave.
“ Don’t forget your costume” she teased.

It was only 9 pm and the party was in full swing. Tony was chatting up some young blonde, McGee was in his elf suit, with the other elves and zombies, Kate was having a drink as some guy was trying to chat her up.
“ So are how do you know Abby?” the guy asked her, trying to make small talk.
“ We work together” Kate said flatly, taking another sip of her drink. She could see his eyes wondering around her body, mainly fixating on her chest.
“ Angels sure are beautiful” he said moving closer to her. Kate rolled her eyes.
Kate was wearing a white and light blue corset topped dress, with fish net stockings, white heels and fluffy halo and wings.
She was getting bored with this guy, she looked over at the door and spotted Gibbs walking in. She smiled.
“ Excuse me” she said before heading in Gibbs’ direction.
“ I thought you hated Halloween” she said handing him a drink.
“ I do. I’m only here for 20 minuets” he told her taking a sip, before finally realising what she was wearing. He always found Kate attractive but what she was wearing made her look so sexy.
“ So Abby begged you to come. So where’s your costume?” she asked with a little smile.
“ I’m a NCIS agent” he said pointing to the back of his jacket. She smiled.
“ I see” she said with a laugh. He didn’t say anything about hers, just pointed.
“ Would you believe this is all they had left at the costume shop” she said with a laugh.
“ Looks good” he said softly. She smiled at him.
“ You should probably go find Abby to prove you were here” Kate told him.
Kate pointed him in the right direction and he set off to find Abby. Kate continued talking to people and meeting more of Abby’s friends. She was getting bored, so she kept getting drinks.
Kate stood starring outside, when Gibbs caught her eye again. He was standing with Abby and a few of her friends, having another drink. He didn’t look that interested at all.
“ I was just admiring your wings. I think they are just as gorgeous as the rest of your body” a male voice said standing be hind Kate.
“ Tony what do you think your doing” she said as she saw his face.
“ I thought you were someone else, sorry” he said stepping away from her.
“ Well next time check who your talking to because that was just creepy. Plus I thought you hated Halloween?” she pointed out, now paying more attention to him and turning her back to the yard.
“ I do, but what I don’t hate is beautiful young girls all dressed up” he said with a grin on his face.
“ Of course” she said with a little laugh.
“ Oh, got to go. Have fun” he said before chasing after yet another blonde in a devil costume. Kate just shook her head.

Gibbs could see Kate standing on the veranda looking out into the yard. He could see her looking straight at him. He smiled at her and she smiled back.
A younger man stood behind her and whispered in her ear. Kate’s expression changed and she turned to see who it was. He couldn’t tell who it was because she was blocking his face. He downed his drink as he can not stand seeing drunk guys go after her just for sex, so he may as well go home.
“ Abby my 20 minutes are up” he told Abby.
“ What, no Gibbs you cant leave yet. You haven’t met everyone” Abby said grabbing his arm.
“ 20 minutes is 20 minutes. I’ll see you on Monday” he said, gave her a kiss and left her.
On his way in h saw Kate standing against the wall, drink in her hand and a bored expression on her face.
“ I thought angles had all the fun” he said as he stood next to her. Kate smiled at him.
“ I think that only applies to the younger angles” she said pointing across the room. Gibbs turned and looked.
“ DiNozzo” was all he said with a slight smile.
“ So your heading home?” Kate asked.
“ My 20 minutes are up” he told her. Kate smiled.
“ See you Monday” she said. Gibbs nodded his head. He went to leave but some drunk guy ran into him making him fall onto Kate. He held himself over her. He looked down at her. Her eyes were locked onto his. Her breathing started to quicken and then she realise her. Kate smiled.
“ See you Monday” she said. Gibbs nodded his head. He went to leave but some drunk guy ran into him making him fall onto Kate. He held himself over her. He looked down at her. Her eyes were locked onto his. Her breathing started to quicken and then she realised her hands were on his chest.
“ Sorry” he said softly to her as he still stood over her.
“ Don’t be” she replied just as softly. She traced his face with her eyes.
She had always had a thing for Gibbs but never thought about doing something about it. She put those feelings aside and focus on someone new, but it never worked. Right now she wanted to show those feelings more then ever.
She leaned up and kissed him. He felt warm and tasted like bourbon.
“ I’m sorry” she said as she realised what she was doing.
“ Don’t be” he said. He now stood in front of her, his body only centimetres from hers and his arms either side of her head. He leaned in for another kiss. Kate pulled him closer to her, so his body was touching hers. She soon pushed him away as she remembered where they were and who was around.
“ I think we should” she started to say.
“ Go back to mine” he finished off for her. She was surprised at his suggestion as it was her that made the first move, but he did make the second move. She smiled. He stepped away from her and lead the way out to the car.

Kate woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. She sat up in bed and looked over. She saw Gibbs lying there with no shirt on. She smiled down at him.
‘ He is even cuter when he is sleeping’ she thought to herself. She looked around the rest of the room and saw clothes everywhere. She got up out of bed slowly, careful not to wake Gibbs up. She grabbed together her clothes and started to get dressed.
“ Sneaking out” Gibbs said softly. Kate froze and looked at the bed. He was sitting up watching her.
“ No, I wasn’t sneaking out” she said with a smile. Gibbs gave her a smile.
“ Ok, maybe I was sneaking out, but only because I know how you feel about romance between co-workers and I just wanted to save you the hole speech” she said standing up, only wearing her bra and undies. Gibbs nodded his head.
“ All I see is two adults” he told her. Kate didn’t know what to say.
“ Did he really just say that? Leroy Jethro Gibbs just said that’ she thought to herself as she starred at his expression, still trying to tell if he is being serious.
“ So if I was to stay, you would be fine with that?” she said with a sly smile. Gibbs smiled again and nodded his head. Kate’s face lit up and she jumped onto the bed. She crawled up his body until she reached his face.
“ So a weekend with me is ok with you?” she asked softly. Gibbs looked into her eyes.
“ More then ok” he replied, before pulling her face up to his and kissing her.




Kate walked into the squad room on Monday morning with a smile on her face, she couldn’t t wipe it off if she tried.
“ Morning” she said cheerfully to everyone.
“ Your in a good mood” Tony said from his desk. Kate looked over at him and gave him a annoyed look.
“ McGee did you have fun at Abby’s party the other night?” Kate asked him.
“ Yeah I did. Met some new people, it was fun” he said with a smile.
“ That’s great” she said with a smile.
“ Oh by the way Abby said she wanted to see you when you got in” McGee told her.
“ Really, did she say why?” Kate asked looking confused.
“ She’s probably wondering why you left her party so early” Gibbs said as he entered the squad room with a coffee in one.
“ Oh that’s right. Why did Miss Todd leave in such a rush?” Tony asked with a grin on his face.
“ None of your business DiNozzo” she said as she headed for the elevator to go see Abby.
“ She met someone” Tony said with a laugh. Gibbs looked at him and tried not to show the smile he felt.
Kate entered Abby’s lab, her music blaring already.
“ Abby” Kate yelled and she turned it down.
“ Where have you been?” Abby asked seriously.
“ I just got here” Kate replied.
“ No I mean all weekend. I’ve been trying to call you and you didn’t pick up. I tried your home number and I tried your cell” she told Kate.
“ Sorry, I was busy. What did you call me for?” Kate asked.
“ It’s not important now. Busy with what?” Abby asked, now more interested with what she had gotten up to on the weekend.
“ I was just out all weekend that’s all” Kate said trying to cover up.
“ You were in some guys bed all weekend weren’t you” Abby said with a big smile on her face.
“ I…I” Kate stuttered. She didn’t know what to tell her. Abby was her best friend and she wanted to tell her so much, but because it was Gibbs she couldn’t.
“ Who? Did you meet at my party?” she asked pulling up a seat for the both of them.
“ Um…well I cant say but we saw each other at your party yes” Kate said trying to give as much detail as she could.
“ So that’s why you left so early” Abby said with a smile.
“ Yeah, sorry I didn’t say goodbye, you just looked a little busy” Kate told her.
“ Don’t worry about it. So tell me more about this mystery guy” Abby pushed.
“ Well, he is mature, handsome, really cute when he is sleeping. He isn’t much of a talker but what he does say is so sweet at times” Kate said trying to describe Gibbs, but also trying not to make it sound like him to.
“ Sounds like a keeper Kate. I have to know him if he was at my party” Abby said trying to figure out who it was.
“ Well yes you do know him” Kate said with a smile.
“ Well it cant be Joseph, he isn’t handsome or mature, it’s not Carter because Josie was with him most of the night, Devan is to much of a talker, Sam isn’t handsome he has one of those baby faces. I cant think of anyone else” Abby said giving up.
“ There would have been hundreds of people at your party Abby, you cant name all of them” Kate said with a laugh.
“ Of course not, some of them were friends of my friends” Abby said with a smile.
“ So anyway, are you two going to see each other in the future?” Abby asked with a little smile.
“ Well, I would say fairly soon” Kate said with a big smile on her face.
“ So he was that huh? Do you know if he has a brother?” Abby asked with a laugh.
“ Nope, only child” Gibbs said as he walked into the lab with a cafepow. Abby looked from Kate to Gibbs and back again.
“ Need you upstairs when your done” he told Kate.
“ Awesome party Abbs” he said to Abby with a kiss on a cheek before he left.
“ Gibbs” Abby said when he was gone. Kate just starred at her, still puzzled as to why he would want people to know, well it was only Abby but still.
“ You spent a hole weekend in bed with Gibbs” Abby said still in disbelief. Kate just nodded.
“ How drunk were you?” Abby asked.
“ Not very. To tell you the truth I…I actually really wanted it to happen” Kate said in a daze.
“ So…how was it?” Abby asked quietly. Kate looked at her.
“ You want to know how good the sex was with Gibbs?” she asked surprised.
“ Well yeah. Just because he is a boss doesn’t make him any less of a man” Abby said with a smile. Kate was hesitant. Abby and her would talk about this sort of thing normally but this was different. This was Gibbs and he has always been a very secretive person.
“ Well, to tell you the truth. It was amazing. It wasn’t just sex it was…meaningful” Kate told her. Abby saw her face lit up.
“ You really like him don’t you”. Kate was taken back by her comment, but she was right. This past weekend spent with Gibbs has only made that part of her heart for him even bigger.
“ I better get going” Kate said changing the subject.
“ Kate, its not like I’m going to tell him” Abby said getting off her chair.
“ Abby I really should get back” Kate said again.
“ Ok, but this talk is not over” Abby told Kate as she headed for the elevator.
Kate entered the squad room. McGee was busily typing on his computer and Tony was relaxing in his chair and Gibbs was no where to be seen.
“ Where’s Gibbs?” Kate asked.
“ Coffee” Tony said.
“ He told me I was needed up here. What’s going on?” she asked looking around. There was nothing on the plasma, the director wasn’t around and it looked like McGee was on the computer for leisure not work. Just then Gibbs walked into the squad room with a coffee in hand.
“ We need to talk” he said.
“ I was thinking the same thing” she replied. They took off in the direction of the elevator.
“ McGee, do you know what I’m thinking?” Tony asked with an excited tone.
“ No and I’m glad I’m not” McGee said as he stopped typing.
“ I think Kate’s good mood earlier this morning is because of a good weekend” Tony started.
“ And your point is?” McGee said.
“ I think it was caused by Gibbs” Tony finally said. McGee turned to face him with a puzzled looked on her face.
“ Gibbs?” he asked.
“ Think about it. She comes in all happy, see’s Abby to tell her about it, then they both need to have a talk. It’s so obvious” Tony said with a laugh.
“ Wow, Tony I think you may actually right” McGee said looking at Tony.
Gibbs and Kate entered the elevator and waited for the doors to close before pressing the emergency button.
“ Why did you tell Abby?” Kate said straight away.
“ I didn’t” he simply said.
“ Well if you hadn’t barged in she would still be guessing who it was” Kate said leaning against the wall of the elevator and crossing her arms across her chest.
“ Why keep it a secret” he said taking a sip of his coffee. Kate was taken by surprised by what he just said.
“ I thought you were one for secrets?” Kate asked. He just shook his head.
“ I have learnt, change can be a good thing” he said with a smile.
“ So your saying that you ok with everyone knowing that we are sleeping together, even though you’re my boss and your older then me” Kate said stepping towards him. He didn’t say anything, just looked at her. Kate gave a little laugh.
“ You do care, you just don’t someone to com after me” she said with a smile. He looked at her seriously. She knew what she just said was the truth. She stepped even closer so their bodies were almost touching. She looked up into his eyes.
“ Your silly” she said before leaning up and kissing him.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3761