The fight by LvJtwn
Summary: Tim gets Tony in trouble, but maybe it's not a bad thing.
Categories: DiNozzo/McGee Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Timothy McGee
Genre: Established relationship, Holiday, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 530 Read: 3601 Published: 07/24/2010 Updated: 07/24/2010

1. The fight by LvJtwn

The fight by LvJtwn
Author's Notes:
Tim gets Tony in trouble, but maybe it's not a bad thing.
"What the fuck what that, Tim? I mean, were you thinking, at all?!" Tony yelled as he sped out onto the street after he and Tim McGee left Tony's family home.

"I'm sorry Tony, I didn't realize that just being myself was such a huge deal!" Tim spoke loudly, trying not to yell as to not piss Tony off furhter. "All I did was just try and fit in, ask quetions...be a part of the conversation" Tim looks back out his window as the snow continues to fly.

"Well Tim, now my family will definatly have nothing to do with me, and I'm out of my fathers will now for sure! You know what that means?! I can't buy you a new car, I can't put a down payment on a house, I can't afford for that vacation to Aruba either! I mean, Christ! You didn't have to do annything, just pretend that we were friends and you didn't have any family! I know it's low, but it's true too......to an extent" Tony felt the tension in the car grow. He didn't really need to yell at Tim, but God damn it, all Tim had to do was listen and just pretend to not be in love with Tony.

"I'm sorry Tony" Tim said, a single tear streaming down his cheek. "I thought they knew, or atleast had an idea. I mean, you've brought me to your brothers wedding, and to a family reunion. I thought maybe they just accepted it, and didn't necessiarily HAVE to say anything."

"Well, they didn't. They were looking for this to happen Tim, and you gave it to them" They drove home in silance the rest of the trip, not even the radio, both to upset to deal with anything.

Tony pulled into his apartments spot when they got back to D.C. He turned the car off and the two men sat quietly in Tony's car.

"I'm sorry Tony, I'm really sorry. I thought maybe, just maybe they'd be happy for you and I, and just be cool about it. I'm sorry"

"Tim, I love you...you know I do. And I really don't care what my family thinks of me.....but I really cannot stand to have them bring YOU into the mix. I don't want to see them hurt you, or see you hurt like they did me. I want you to myself, and I wanna make sure you that know that you don't have to deal with that shit, that crap that my family heaps on me, and that the'll heap on you."

Tim started to cry.

"I love you Tony, I just thought that maybe they'd accept you and I. I don't know Tony, It was a waisted thought I guess" Tim looked down crying.

Tony put his hands on both sides of Tim's face and gently pulled him up to look at him, he pulled Tim in close and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Let's go on up...I figure the night is young enough we can enjoy a bottle of wine in the jacuzzi" Tony said with a smile.

The two got out of the car and headed towords the elevator, hand in hand for all the world to know.

~end
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3770