Butterflys Are Free by abbyfreak
Summary: Abby is grateful to Ziva for preventing an embarrassing situation.
Categories: Other Slash Pairings Characters: Ziva David
Genre: Friendship
Pairing: Abby/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1814 Read: 5564 Published: 08/06/2010 Updated: 08/07/2010

1. Butterflys Are Free by abbyfreak

2. Maybe There Is A Price Afterall by abbyfreak

Butterflys Are Free by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Abby is grateful to Ziva for preventing an embarrassing situation.
A gust of wind blew a fast food wrapper across the street as NCIS agents Ziva David and Tony DiNozzo pulled to a stop in front of a business called "Alternatives". A buzzing neon sign promised an eclectic assortment of adult accessories. Tony mused that this could be interesting to which Ziva replied, maybe to him since men seemed to be fascinated with such things. Upon entering, they were greeted with a strong smelling incense, and a young woman with Lucy Ricardo red hair and lip piercings. The pair flashed their credentials and asked if the manager was in. The girl who identified herself as Heather looked disgusted. "Lou, ain't here. The bum's never here anymore. You'd think I would get more pay for working all the time, but do I?" DiNozzo said they were looking into the background of a Navy Petty Officer named Marcia Cunningham and produced a photo. Heather recognized the picture and said "Yeah, she is one of our regulars. In fact she asked about working here. I sure could use the help with Lou always gone. She lost her apartment ya know, got kicked out for something or other and has been crashing here for the last week or so. Is she in trouble or something?" Ziva spoke up saying "Not any longer, she's dead." Heather wrinkled her nose "That sucks! Was it in the war, 'cause she said she was in the Navy ya know." DiNozzo said no it was not in the war,but they were investigating the death and following up on all leads. Heather said they could check out the apartment in the back of the store and buzzed them through a door that had a sign warning that only adults were permitted. As they pair started into the back room, DiNozzo's phone indicated a voice mail. He told Ziva to go ahead, and stepped outside where he could get a better signal.
On here way to the apartment, Ziva passed an array of adult toys and other items. She heard a noise to her left and noticed a pair of clunky boots with pink laces just behind a display. "Abby is that you?" A sheepish Abigail Sciuto peered around the display "Ziva what are you doing here?" Ziva had a puzzled expression. "A better question Abby, is what are you doing here?" The goth forensic scientist explained that this is the shop where she gets all her collars and wrist bands. "They have some really cool stuff here, and the prices are not bad." At that moment DiNozzo called out from the other room saying Gibbs needed them back at the squad room and they would have to come back later. Abby begged Ziva not to reveal that she was there. She rolled her eyes and said "He would never let me hear the end of it." Ziva promised to keep her secret, and Abby hugged her and said "I'll pay you back for this, I promise."
The next morning Ziva found a package on her desk wrapped in plain brown paper. A sticky note from Abby was attached instructing her to bring the package unopened, down to the lab. On arriving in the lab, she found Abby running around trailing white coat tails. Upon seeing that Ziva had the packaged, she squealed, and asked her to bring it into the ladies room. Once inside Abby said "Okay you can open it now" She watched with excitement as the Israeli opened the box. Ziva withdrew a butterfly shaped object with elastic straps attached. "What is this Abby?" The goth replied "It's my thank you for not telling Tony you saw me yesterday. It's a personal massager. You put it on and you can vibrate yourself without anyone knowing. Unless of course you get too carried away which would defeat the whole secret thingy." Ziva said "Abby, I could not, I mean I have never--" "Exactly Ziva! That's what's so cool about this. You could be vibrating your ah-self, and no one would ever expect that you the tough Mossad girl would do such a thing. It's a hoot!! I do it all the time." After some coaxing, she finally persuaded Ziva to go into a stall and put the device on. Through the stall door, Abby told her it had a remote control that she could put in her pocket. Ziva emerged with the item in place and Abby told her to press the start switch. This caused an immediate reaction, as Ziva jumped and quickly turned it off. "Now go back upstairs and turn it on when Tony or McGee are around. You won't believe the turn on that is. I've done it in the grocery store, at the bank, even when I was talking to Gibbs. Come back down here later and let me know how it went.
At the end of the day, Ziva went back to the lab and Abby excitedly asked her how it went. "I must say it was different, but fun as well. Gibbs asked me why my face was flushed and I told him it was a woman thing. He just made a face and left." Abby asked her for the remote, and when she had it in her hand, turned the device on full blast. Ziva jerked and said "Abby, give me that. What are you doing?" Abby had a wicked grin on her face when she replied "I'm gonna show you just what this baby can do. Hang on David, you're headed for orgasm land!" Since she had already stimulated her self periodically during the day, it did not take long for the butterfly to have an effect. Ziva placed one hand at the edge of Abby's desk and closed her eyes. Suddenly she let out a low moan and her legs buckled under her. She began bucking her hips and opened her mouth as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced swept over her. Abby sat on the edge of a table and was becoming greatly aroused as she watched her friend gyrating. After the sensation died down Ziva wiped the sweat off of her brow and said "Wow, that's all I can say, Wow!" Abby gave her the remote, and after a moment Ziva said "This is not the correct remote. It was silver this one is red." Abby looked her in the eye and said "That's because this one is mine. Go ahead turn it on. You already have me turned on. Ziva pressed the button and within minutes Abby tilted her head back and grabbed one breast through her clothing. She place the other hand over her crotch and came hard, all the while maintaining eye contact with her friend. When her breath returned to normal she said, "Ziva, you have heard of blood brothers I am sure. Well now we are orgasm sisters" They both laughed and Abby gave her a big hug.
Maybe There Is A Price Afterall by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Ziva begins to question her feelings for Abby. It has occurred to her that maybe they are a little deeper than she realized.
After the unbelievable incident in Abby's lab that culminated in great orgasms for the both of them, Ziva returned to the ladies room and removed the butterfly. At first, she was going to throw it in the trash, after all this was a one time thing, and it would never happen again. For some reason she could not explain however, she replaced it in it's box and took it home. Back in her apartment she tossed the box on a chair near the bed, and went about her normal wind down routine, a shower, this time a cold one, then dressing in shorts and a tee shirt for a run through the neighborhood, after that, another shower followed by a light meal. Later that evening as she was lying in bed trying to sleep, she kept seeing the expression on Abby's face as she approached, then finally reached orgasm. It made the Goth scientist who was already undeniably pretty, look absolutely beautiful. No matter what thought she tried to replace the vision with, it was of no use. All she could think about was that expression, and she suddenly realized that she wanted to see it again for real. Not just in her head. But how could this be? She was Ziva David. Trained by the Mossad to have discipline, to overcome any situation that might be a distraction. Finally she drifted off to sleep only to dream of pigtails and butterflies.

The next day was uneventful as far as investigations were concerned. Just another day doing paperwork. All in all, it was a very boring day-until Ziva sensed someone near her desk. She looked up to see Abby wearing a concerned look on her face. "What is wrong Abby? You look distressed." Abby shifted her feet. "I was wondering" she said in a near whisper, "If what happened in the lab yesterday is going to affect our friendship." Ziva thought about this for a moment, then stood and walked around to the front of her desk before saying, "It most certainly will." Abby looked more agitated and was about to cry before Ziva continued by adding "It will make it even stronger." Abby's expression quickly
changed from sadness to joy, and she momentarily forgot where she was and cried out "Oh Ziva I love you, that makes me so happy!" and gave the Israeli a big hug. Fortunately there were not that many people around so this did not cause any problems. Besides, Abby was given to emotional outbursts anyway, so it would probably not have drawn attention if the squad room had been full. Ziva put her hand on Abby's arm and said "would you like to have dinner with me this evening?" Abby clapped her hands and jumped up and down causing her pigtails to bounce. "That would be great. Where do you want to go? I know a place in Georgetown that has a great menu." "Actually" Ziva replied, "I was thinking more about my place. I would like to prepare a meal for you." Abby squealed and said "I would like that very much. What time do you want me to be there?" Ziva told her eight pm then said something that got the forensic scientist's heart pounding. "Desert is going to be special--very special!"


Next up, "The Dinner". What could the desert be? check it out.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3783