The Dinner by abbyfreak
Summary: Abby arrives at Ziva's apartment for an intimate dinner.
Categories: Other Slash Pairings Characters: Ziva David
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Abby/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 946 Read: 3604 Published: 08/08/2010 Updated: 08/08/2010

1. The Dinner by abbyfreak

The Dinner by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Abby arrives at Ziva's apartment for an intimate dinner.
Ziva was not prepared for the Abby she found when she answered the door bell. Abby had let down her hair and it hung over each shoulder. She wore a black mini skirt and a silk blouse. The real suprise was on her feet. Instead of her signature clunky boots, she wore a pair of strappy open toed shoes. Ziva just stood there staring and finally said "Abby you look beautiful. You should wear your hair down more often, and I love the shoes!" Abby thanked her and said "Are you just going to stand there gawking, or are you going to invite me in?" Ziva stood aside and Abby made a bee line to the nearest chair. "I'm sorry" she said, "I have to take these shoes off. They are killing my feet." As Abby bent to take off the shoes, Ziva got a glimpse of the Goth's breasts, and her breath caught when the mini skirt rose up her thighs and she saw Abby was wearing black bikini panties. Abby seemed oblivious to her host's reaction, and said "Man, that is better. I really tried to wear these things because they looked good with the outfit, but I am just not use to them. Give me boots any day." She sniffed the air and said "Wow, something smells really good and I'm hungry." Ziva now fully recovered said "Thank you. I hope you like it. I made my favorite dish Lamb Chops and potatoes." "Sounds good" Abby replied. They passed through the small dining room on the way to the kitchen, and Abby notice the table was set with china and linen napkins, with two tall candles glowing in the center. "Nice table David,you went all out" Ziva said she wanted it to look nice for her. After they enjoyed the meal, Abby insisted on helping clean up. The pair had washed and dried the dishes when Abby said "What about this special desert you mentioned?" Ziva said it would be ready soon, and excused herself saying "I will be back shortly. Why don't you take a look at The CD's in the living room and put on anything you like."
After a few minutes Ziva said "Abby can you come in here for a moment?" As Abby started down the hallway, she found herself following a trail of silk butterflies. As she turned a corner the trail led into the bedroom where she found a gloriously naked Israeli lying seductively in the bed with more silk butterflies all around her. Ziva held up a can of whipped cream and said "Desert is served." Abby drew in a breath and started unbuttoning her blouse. Ziva moved down to the foot of the bed and said "Here let me do that for you. I have wanted to do this since our session in the lab. I could not get the image of you having that orgasm out of my head. I promised myself I would see that expression on your face again, and I am going to be the one who causes it this time not some artificial device."
Ziva took her time and enjoyed each bit of flesh that came into view as she took off the blouse, then unzipped and slid down the mini skirt. Abby stood there in her bra and those black bikini panties she had gotten a glimpse of earlier. As Abby's bra fell away she shivered with excitement as Ziva's mouth moved toward an erect nipple. She moaned softly as her friend sucked it into a warm mouth. Ziva then ran her hand up Abby's inner thigh and hooked her finger under the edge of the panties, and was greeted by a lot of moisture. Abby closed her eyes and put her hand on Ziva's shoulder as a slim finger slid into her. Ziva removed her hand just long enough to take off the panties, then said "Stay right where you are. I am going to make you cum standing up like I did." She then inserted first one, then two fingers and started pumping them in and out. Within minutes Abby was squirming and making small sounds. Then she said, "You want me to cum standing for you do you? Well Heeeere It Issss Ohhhhh!" Abby's knees grew weak and she spread her legs and convulsed as her orgasm hit. Ziva was treated once again to that expression of ecstasy she had witnessed in the lab. Abby collapsed on the bed and lay there with her breasts heaving. Ziva bent down and kissed her softly. Then she held up the whipped cream and said "Don't you want your desert?" Abby sat up and said "Oh you bet your beautiful ass I do" as she pushed Ziva back onto the bed. She began squirting the contents of the can onto each breast and trailed it down to the triangle between her friend's legs. "You called this one right. A special desert if I ever had one." Then she said "If only Tony could see this, he would die happy." Ziva shot back "If you keep doing what you are doing with your tongue, I may do just that tonight." Abby chuckled but her laugh was muffled as she reached the bottom of the whipped cream trail and dove into her desert.

New chapter is up "The Dinner Part 2".
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3790