Aftermath by abbyfreak
Summary: Is Tony starting to put two and two together? And is that a bad thing anyway?
Categories: Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: Ziva David
Genre: Friendship
Pairing: DiNozzo/Abby/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3515 Read: 12145 Published: 08/08/2010 Updated: 08/10/2010

1. Aftermath Part 1 by abbyfreak

2. DiNozzo, DiNozzo by abbyfreak

3. The Cabin by abbyfreak

4. Busted by abbyfreak

Aftermath Part 1 by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Tony is starting to put two and two together. So Abby and Ziva decide to take things to another level.
A couple of days had passed since Abby and Ziva had connected after dinner at Ziva's apartment. Tony DiNozzo was beginning to think something was going on between the pair, but for the life of him he could not figure out just what. His dilemma was not unnoticed by either woman. Friday afternoon the elevator opened in the lab and Ziva stood for a moment watching Abby gyrate around to the near earsplitting music she was listening to as she fed data into various programs. Ziva had to finally tap her on the shoulder to get her attention. Even then she had to raise her voice to be heard of the alternative rock she was being bombarded with. She pointed to her ears and said "I can't hear you. Can you turn the volume down a little?" Abby apologized and turned the music off completely. Ziva thanked her and asked what time she thought she would be finished with the project she was working on. It was only then that the Goth noticed the large Caf-Pow in her friend's hand. "Is that for me?" she asked hopefully. "Yes it is" Ziva replied and handed it to her. Abby took a long slurp and said "I needed that, thanks. I'll be finished in about ten or fifteen minutes. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean it is technically kidnapping which is a Federal crime you know." Ziva acknowledged the point but said yes she was sure. "I do not think he will file charges against us, do you?" Abby shook her head and said the agreed. Ziva held up a bottle labeled TD, and said "Is this it?" "Yep" Abby replied, "he will never know what happened until he wakes up in the cabin." Ziva asked how they were going to administer the concoction and was told it had already been done in his coffee. "I called to come down here just now, and he said he was on the way. He won't feel anything for a little while yet. Your job is to stall him in the parking garage. I am sure you can think of something. When he gets here, I will apologize and tell him it turns out I did not need help anyway. Then you go with him. I will be right behind you."
As it turned out, there was no need to Stall agent Tony DiNozzo. When they reached the parking garage Tony suddenly sagged against a nearby car and said he didn't feel well. Ziva said she would help him get to his car where he could sit down until he felt better. Instead of his vehicle, she led him to her Mini Cooper. By this time he was barely able to stand on his feet and collapsed out cold in her back seat. She heard footsteps and turned to see Abby hurrying toward them. "Get his keys" Abby instructed. "
Follow me to my place. I will leave my car, and we will come back here and get his. You can follow me to the Cabin. It's only about an hour away up in the edge of the mountains." Ziva looked worried "What if he comes to on the way there? Abby handed her a syringe and instructed her to use it if that happened. As an afterthought Abby said "Did you get his stuff?" Ziva replied that she had been to his apartment, packed all his toiletries, some changes of clothing including underwear, and routed all his incoming calls to his cell phone which she had in her pocket. Ziva asked her accomplice if she had done her errands. Abby replied "I went to "Alternatives" and stocked up on everything we need, and maybe a little extra."
An hour and a half later with some minor difficulty, the two got a semi-awake DiNozzo out of the mini and into the cabin they had rented for the weekend. As a precaution, they put him on one of the two beds and handcuffed him to the wrought iron headboard. Abby got a syringe out of her bag and administered a serum to bring him around. They went about the chores of unpacking while they waited for it to take effect. A half hour later, they heard the bed shaking and DiNozzo bellowing "What in the Hell is going on? Where am I, and how did I get here?" Abby looked at Ziva and said "You go. If he gets loose you can use your Ninja skills on him." Ziva said "I do not have Ninja skills Abby" Abby said "Well, they're close enough, go on, get in there."
When DiNozzo saw the former Mossad agent he said "Ziva thank heaven you're here. How did you find me? Get me loose and lets get outta here before what ever nut job that did this comes back." At that moment Abigail Sciuto came into the room and sheepishly said "I'm afraid she can't do that Tony, you see, we're the nut jobs." "What?" he yelled "You two had better have a damned good explanation for this." Ziva replied that if he promised not to run, and would listen to their reason, she would take the cuffs off. "But she cautioned, you know I can kick your ass from here to the state line if you try anything." He thought a moment then said "Okay, but this had better be good." For the first time, he realized he had a collar around his neck. Abby told him it was a shock collar, and if he tried to go to far outside the cabin, it had enough power to knock him down. She further informed him it was locked in place and impossible to remove without the key. "Oh" she added " And I have a remote that can activate it if you are a bad boy."
DiNozzo, DiNozzo by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Tony is kidnapped by Abby and Ziva and is being held captive in a mountain cabin. Abby has just explained that the collar around his neck is a very powerful shock collar, and she has a remote to activate it.
Tony looked up at Abby plaintively and said "You wouldn't do that to ole' Tony would you Abby?" Ziva had left the room for the time being and Abby stepped a little closer to the bed but stayed just out of reach. "I don't know Tony. It depends." Then her expression changed and she said "Ya want to see something you have never seen before?" With that she began pulling her tee shirt over her head. The bottom of her breasts were just coming into view when the fire alarm went off, and the bed along with the entire room began shaking.
"DiNozzo,DiNozzo! wake up! You are dreaming!" "Wha?" Tony blurted out as he was aroused from sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked around finding himself at his desk in the squad room. Ziva was shaking his shoulder and Abby stood behind her with an amused look on her face. "Tony it's time to go." she said. Tony looked confused and said "Go where?" "We are here to pick you up. You are going with Abby and me to that cabin up in the Black Mountains. You had a case to wrap up and said for us to come back and get you. You must of fallen asleep. What was all that about Abby doing something to you?" A smile spread across the Goth's face and she said "Were you dreaming about me Tony? That's so sweet!" Tony sat back in his chair and stretched. He said "Give me five minutes, and I will be ready to go. Have you got my stuff in the car?" Abby said everything was ready but him. He headed to the men's room and splashed cold water on his face and shuddered. It was all so real! He looked in the mirror and felt his neck, no collar. Anyway, he was looking forward to the weekend at the cabin with his two favorite women. Who knows? Maybe things would get interesting. Not as kinky as his dream he hoped, but with Abby around he thought, anything could happen.

Next up--The Cabin
The Cabin by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Tony, Ziva, and Abby spend the weekend in a mountain cabin
It was little before 8pm when Tony urged the Accura into traffic on the expressway. As they made their way toward Maryland, Ziva noted how nice it was that Gibbs had let them use his cabin for the weekend. Abby agreed adding that it was a shame he could not join them. Instead he was stuck in D.C. at a Homeland Security seminar with Director Vance. All three were tired and there was very little conversation on the two hour drive.
The trio arrived at their destination around 10 pm. As they drew near, they noticed the moon reflecting off the surface of a medium sized lake in front of the cabin which was on their left. Suddenly Abby cried out "Look!" as a pair of Raccoons crossed in front of their headlights. "I love it up here!" she gushed. No traffic jams with horns honking, no crowds, just us and nature." "Well I hope nature stays in the woods" DiNozzo replied. "Daniel Boone, I am not." When they stopped, he set the emergency brake just in case. The last thing they needed, was for it to roll down the hill into a rock or tree or worse, into the lake.
The cabin was rustic, but it's exterior hid all the amenities inside. Including a satellite dish that led to a flat screen TV. A wrap around porch with a railing sported four rocking chairs near the front door, and a swing. Inside they found a spacious kitchen, and a great room with a stone fireplace. Off the great room were two bedrooms, one of which connected to the master bath. The ladies of course took that room, so Tony stowed his gear in the other and stepped out onto the porch. Abby found him there in one of the rocking chairs. She hugged herself against the slight chill in the air. "Boy, would you look at that moon?" she took a deep breath and let it out "And smell that fresh air!" Crickets were chirping, and from the direction of the lake, they heard a bullfrog. "This is gonna be great huh Tony?" DiNozzo had to admit that he needed a break, and this just might be the ticket. Ziva came out wearing running shorts and tennis shoes. She said she was going for a run on the trail that ran around the lake. "Watch out for wild animals" Abby cautioned. At that Tony laughed and said "The wild animals had better watch out for her!"
The next morning Tony rose early and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. Abby came padding into the room wearing sort of a Teddy that had bunnies all over it, and a pair of pink bunny slippers. He looked her over and said "Nice bunnies Abbs." Abby said coyly, "Have you been looking at my bunnies Tony?" Before he could reply Ziva came out of the bedroom and said "Is that coffee I smell?". She was wearing what appeared to be a thin cotton robe. She went to the window and gazed out at the day. The light from the window filtered through the robe, and it appeared to Tony that she was wearing nothing underneath it. Had Ziva slept nude with Abby? This put his mind to racing. He considered the possibilities, then he shook his head deciding he wasn't sure his heart wound be able to take that.
Later the girls said they were going down to the lake to get some sun. Tony said he was going down to the general store they passed on the way in.
At the store, he inquired about fly fishing. He had done it once in Montana when he and Gibbs were there on a case, and even though he had never done it by himself, how hard could it be? The proprietor told him that there was a trout stream about a quarter mile from the cabin, and gave him directions. Tony bought a fly rod, and some flies, and set off to catch dinner.
At the stream he immediately found out it was not as easy as Gibbs made it look. His line got caught up in the trees, he stabbed himself with the hooks, and twice nearly fell in the water. After about an hour of this self torture, he gave up and headed back. Along the way, he took the wrong trail and found himself out in the middle of nowhere. The only things he saw were trees flanked by more trees. At last he came to a trail that cut off to his left, the general direction in which he thought the cabin was, and he took it. After a fairly strenuous hike, he came to a bluff that overlooked the lake, and beyond it the cabin. He could see Ziva and Abby down by the shore. Ziva was in a rather skimpy bikini lying on her back atop a large towel, and Abby was in an equally revealing suit reclining in a chaise lounge under the shade of a tree, reading. He took up position behind some rocks, and decided to watch for a while.
Ziva got up and stretched, and went over to a cooler next to Abby's chair and whispered "I think we have company." Abby said "Four legged, two legged, or slithery?" Ziva said "Definitely two legged, and slithery as well. Tony is up there in those rocks watching us." Abby started to look, but Ziva cautioned her not too. She said "Let's give him something to look at shall we? I have an extra towel, I will place it next to mine."
Ziva made a show of bending over with her backside toward Tony as she put out the towel. Then she said just loud enough for Abby to hear, "Take your top off. I will as well, then lets rub this lotion on each other." Abby said "Oooh, you are mean David. That will drive Tony crazy! I wish I had thought of it first."
DiNozzo's eyes popped and he almost fell over the edge when Abby dropped her bikini top and her breasts came into view. Then Ziva removed hers and deliberately turned in his direction and stretched again. Ziva started slowly rubbing lotion all over Abby's boobs . Abby seemed to be enjoying it a lot. Then Abby returned the favor. After a few minutes of this, Tony looked around for a way to get back to the cabin without them knowing he had been watching. Finally he found what he thought was a concealed route and left the bluff.

next chapter: "Busted"
Busted by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
Tony has to admit he spied on Abby and Ziva at the lake shore
Tony went around and entered the cabin via the side door. He said to himself, "I knew it! Abby and Ziva are doing each other they've got to be. Why else would they be feeling up each other's boobs? I've got to think about this." He took a cold shower and then went to the kitchen and got a Sam Adams from the refrigerator. He was just settling down in the recliner when Abby and Ziva returned. Abby said she and Ziva were going to the local market and pick up some steaks for dinner, and asked him if he wanted to accompany them. He said he would just hang here if that was okay. They said it was cool and went into their room to change.
That evening at dinner, Abby said "So Tony, did you get a good look this afternoon?" He almost choked on the food he was about to swallow. "I I don't know what you are talking about" he stammered. Ziva said "I suppose you were not up there in the rocks watching us sunbathe. I went up there and found your footprints all over the place Tony, and they led back here to the cabin. What do you have to say for yourself?" Tony pushed his chair back and stood up. He paced back and forth a couple of times then turned to face them. "Okay, I'm busted. But in my defense, you are two hot women. What red blooded male wouldn't take advantage of the opportunity I had?" Abby looked at her and said "He has a point, we are hot." Tony said "Right, so you two are not mad at me?" "Oh" Ziva replied, "I wouldn't say that. In fact we have a punishment in mind for your actions." He swallowed "What sort of punishment?"
Half an hour later, Tony was tied to a chair in the corner of their bedroom.
Ziva said "You like to watch, so you are going to do just that. And you are going to do exactly what we say until we decide you have atoned for your behavior." With that she turned and gave Abby a deep tongue involved kiss. "Oh my Lord!" Tony wailed. Abby stood in front of him and pulled her tee shirt over her head. Her breasts were not six inches from his face when she shook them from side to side. Then she ran her hand down her pants, swirled her fingers around down there, then pulled her hand out and put one finger in her mouth. "Enjoying the show so far Tony?" He tried to speak but could not. He finally nodded and croaked "Yes". Ziva joined her, and together they turned his chair until he was facing the corner. Ziva said "Tony, I am taking Abby's pants off now, and then she is going to undress me. Next,I am going to lick every inch of her body until her eyes roll back in their sockets as she cums. Oh, and she is usually very vocal. Guess what? You are not going to be able to see it unless you have developed eyes in the back of your head." Tony just groaned. Abby said "If you want your view to improve, you are going to have to tell us what you are willing to do for us. I think you should start with something big don't you Ziva?" "Oh yes very big" Ziva replied like doing all the chores, cooking and cleaning, and you are going to have to shave Tony. And I don't mean your face." Then he heard Abby take in a sharp breath and say "Mmm Zee, that feels wonderful. You make me so wet."
After several minutes of grunts, groans, and whimpers Abby said "Oh Yes!, Yes!, Tony, she is making me--Oh Yes!! I'm gonna Cummmm! OH YES!!" Ziva said "I told you she was vocal." By this time DiNozzo had come to the realization that his bonds were not really all that tight. With a little effort he was able to free one hand and soon had untied himself. He slowly turned around and sat back to enjoy the scene playing out in front of him. Ziva was on her knees with her face still firmly between Abby's thighs. Abby's pigtails were spread out on the pillow, and her eyes were closed. Both hands were tweaking her nipples, and he saw two tats just above those nipples that he had somehow not noticed when they were right in his face. A pair of dice, one on each breast showing one dot each--"snake eyes".
Abby opened her eyes and saw Tony watching them. She smiled and said "Hey Tony! We wondered how long it would take you to discover that you could get loose. Don't just sit there, get naked and join us!" In record time DiNozzo was out of his clothes and lying between these two beautiful women. He kissed them both, tasting Abby's juices on Ziva's lips. Then he said "If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up." Abby laughed out loud. Ziva snuggled next to him, kissed him on the neck and blew in his ear. Then she began running her hand down his stomach saying in a husky voice, "No Tony, this is very real. Oh, and we were were just kidding about the shaving by the way." He said "How about the jobs?" She moved her hand toward his loins, and replied "Don't push your luck."
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3791