Wounds by anny385
Summary: Tony thinks about things. During Boxed In.
Categories: Gen Characters: Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Angst
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 313 Read: 2362 Published: 08/14/2010 Updated: 08/14/2010

1. Wounds by anny385

Wounds by anny385
Author's Notes:
Tony thinks about things. During Boxed In.
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't use because I have no money.

Author's Note: Another 10 word challenge from another fandom this time the words are: isolate, erased, alone, beast/devil, torment, wound, fear, temptation, hazard, chance/risk You have to use three of the ten words given.

Wounds

I sit there watching the cars go by from my window alone and in the dark. I check my wound I had gotten from a bullet when we were in that crate waiting for Gibbs and McGee to find us. It was not from a crate as Ziva had stated when we had gotten back to headquarters.

It was there that I found out that not only were McGee and Palmer were at Ziva's dinner party. If they wanted to isolate me they sure did the job. I could see McGee's smug smile as he watched as my face fell. For a moment I had dropped my mask and then quickly put it back on. It was like they had erased me from their lives for a few hours. I wasn't there and neither was I invited.

It was like they wanted to torment me when they rubbed it in that I wasn't there. I sit there in fear because if they didn't want me there then could I trust them to have my back in the field? Would they cover me when I wanted them too, or would they not have my six and let me die?

It was not like it was the first time that I hadn't been wanted. My father was the first one that didn't want me, but it hurt when I thought that these people were like my family. I guess I should be used to it since my birth family didn't want me why would this family want me?

The End
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3798