I said I was sorry... by Rose Mello
Summary: Everyone believes Tony made a mistake which cost them an 8 year old girls life, will the team and Gibbs forgive him and how much will he really have to pay?
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 3521 Read: 23076 Published: 08/16/2010 Updated: 08/21/2010
Story Notes:
Please Review,
Love,

Mello

1. I said I was sorry... by Rose Mello

2. Ruined by Rose Mello

3. We arn't the same by Rose Mello

4. Gut feeling and Justice by Rose Mello

5. Murders and Murderers by Rose Mello

6. Hold On! by Rose Mello

I said I was sorry... by Rose Mello
Author's Notes:
Everyone believes Tony made a mistake which cost them an 8 year old girls life, will the team and Gibbs forgive him and how much will he really have to pay?
Hey guys, this is my first fic so please don't be so negative, enjoy!!!

NCIS Headquarters

'Mcgee, got an address, now?' Gibbs asked Mcgee for the 7th time in the last hour,
'YES! 33 Alchonn street boss, it's less then half a mile from here' he repleyed.
The team were working on the case of a dead naval officer and his missing 8 year old daughter, Stacey, they know a man named John De'Von West as the kidnapper and killer, and have just traced his and Stacey's location by a ransom phone call by him.
'Alright, come on, we may not have much time'.

At their location

'Ziva, you and Mcgee take the side, Dinozzo go out back',
they did as he order, first Ziva and Mcgee stepped in finding nothing, then Gibbs, but they never heard 'CLEAR' from Tony...
Tony steppend in from the back, held his gun high on alert, then froze as he saw John De'von West holding a gun to Stacey's head.
'DROP IT WEST, theres no way out', he said before completly going into shock as West turned, and said, 'You'd wana put your gun down Anthony, your father won't be happy'....
Tony stood there frozen but then.. everything went black and he heard a gun shot...

He woke to Ziva calling his name and by being shook by Gibbs,'Boss? What happened?'

'She's dead. He got away.'

'What! No boss, that's, that's just not possible!, I had him...'

'We found you unconcious and Stacey's body with a bullet in her head DiNozzo.'

Tony gupled...he stared at the little girl's body... she had died because he didn't stay on guard and he let his emotions get in the way...

'You couldn't have done anything Anthony, he must have knocked you out from the back, if you'd seen him hold a gun to her head, you would've fired. It's not you're fault.' But Gibbs only spoke of what he knew...

Back at NCIS HQ

'Let it go Tony' he heard Ziva say, he was going to repley, tell her the truth but was interuppted by Gibbs.

'DiNozzo, we need to talk'

'Sure boss' and he followed Gibbs into Abby's now empty lab,

'DiNozzo...' Gibbs said firmly 'Why was this in Stacey's pocket?' he handed Tony a note that said:

You let me get away Anthony DiNozzo, You let me kill the girl, you watched her die, you didn't do anything, your father will be proud...

'Boss..I can expl-' But he was interuppted,

'You can''t explain DiNozzo! Why didn't you tell me you knew this guy? Huh? WHY? Why did you watch him kill her, you didn't you do anything!'

'boss I...I'm...I'm sorry..'
End Notes:
Please Review,
Love,

Mello
Ruined by Rose Mello
Author's Notes:
Tony's life is over, it's ruined, no one will believe..maybe they will?
'Sorry isn't going to bring back the girl DiNozzo, SORRY isn't gona get us West! I want you to get your things and go home'

'What? Boss your sacking me?"

'Uhh.. let me think... YEAH!'

Tony was speechless... How could he have sunk..so low?
He left Gibbs presence to find Ziva and Mcgee infront of Abby's lab, they had listened...to everything...

He walked passed them after taking a deep breath, Ziva was about to speak but didn't...

He got his things and went to his car, trying to remember what had happened...

'Your father won't be happy' he heard those words but then he remembered raising his gun and firing... he had shot West... Before he had shot the girl...then everything went black...

This wasn't his fault.. Maybe it was... he stepped in his car sat down but then he felt the barrel of a gun sink into his back...

'Hey Anthony.. Remember me? You shot me today' then everything went black..Again...

He woke up in a dark room, he was hand cuffed to a poll. He woke with severe bruises and a headache, 'Hi' he smiled at West who was standing directly in front of him.

West kicked him twice, three times, four, the finally spoke,
'Anthony... Morning' then he laughed...

'What do you want with me? You got what you wanted, you killed the girl....’

'And you let me'

'No...NO!'

Then he recieved a punch acrooss the face, 'you never told me, what you want with me?'

He got another kick then, ‘I ask the questions, you are in no position of making demands, however I will answer your question, I want to see you suffer Anthony, your father made me suffer, and since I can't reach him.. You will have to do'....
End Notes:
Review
Love,

Mello

PS. ADD ME :D
We arn't the same by Rose Mello
Author's Notes:
Tony's life is in danger, Gibbs admitts he over reacted but will the find Tony in time....?
'We aren't the same, we aren't a like' Tony tried to convince West that he was his father, 'Go ahead, KILL ME, a bet you he won't even notice'

'O Anthony, I know he will, he cares about you, and the best way to torture him is by doing it to you' West smiled evilly.

'So... what are you gona do it me, huh?'

He recieved a punch across the face, but he was expecting it...

'Gorin, Sean, show Anthony here how the fun is going start....

A punch, several punchs, a kick, several kicks, broken ribs, it went on for about half and hour but it felt like forever...

NCIS HQ

'Gibbs' Ziva gulped worried about what they had just dicovered in the parking lot.

'I know Ziva'

'Gibbs, how bout if he is hurt?'

'Did ya call 'em?

'Yes. Twice. Home and mobile, no one is answering.'

'Tell Abby to track his cell' he told Mcgee

'On it boss' he repleyed.

With West

'Hey Anthony' he said witha laugh, 'Rise & shine' and with that he kicked Tony awake.

'Oh jeeze West, you really had to do that?' Tony said with a laugh, 'Ok mr grumpy, don't answer that' he laughed again and recieved a punch across the face for it.

'I think you should get rid of that smart mouth of yours, don't you?' he asked cruelly,

'Maybe, but then it wouldn't be fun, would it? Tony joked.

'ENOUGH!' said West then, 'SEAN,GORIN, hold him still' he pointed at the two mean standing at the side, 'It's time, give it to me' he told Gorin a tall muscelly man standing next to someone just like him, he handed West a syring.

'Now Anthony the real fun starts now' and he showed Tony the lagre syring which contain some kind of clear substance...

'Please...'

'Scared Anthony? Hmm.. thought so...' he said evilly and without another word he plunged the syring into Tony's arm.

He felt a white hot pain saor through his whole body then he lost conciucness...
End Notes:
Hey guys!
This is the 3rd and NOT finall chapter :D
Please comment & review & email me if you want to know when the other chapters will be coming out :D
Gut feeling and Justice by Rose Mello
Author's Notes:
Gibbs and the team know who they are dealing with, but they also know who they're dealing with has every right to be angry, and know that he has the previlege to pull the triger...
NCIS
‘Ziva, I want everything you can get on West’ Gibbs informed Ziva
‘What makes you think West did this?’ she asked
‘Gut feeling’

With West
Tony woke up feeling tired and sweaty. He had a headache and felt throbbing pain in his body,

The last thing he remember was West stabbing him with a giant syringe in the arm, he checked his arm to check it wasn’t all just a bad dream, when he saw the mark left on his arm, it confirmed his worries.

NCIS HQ

‘Gibbs!’ Abby smiled as she saw him walk into her lab, ‘listen I’m sorry about before what I said I didn’t mean it. Anyway that blood sample you wanted me to run, the DNA didn’t match Tony’s, it matched John De’von West’s,’

‘He’ll be fine Abbs’ he answered Abby’s unspoken question...I hope he will...he thought...

With West

Tony sighed and wished he could take the last few hours back, just to be in NCIS Head Quarters talking to Ziva and teasing McGee, getting head slaps from his boss. He would do anything to be there right now, anything.
The before he could finish the thought West came in and punched him,

‘Hello Anthony’

‘What on earth did my father do to you?’ Tony smiled in reply,
‘Oh, you have no idea, and as far as this goes, you might just know...soon, sooner than you think’

‘I don’t want to know sooner, I want to know now’ Tony demanded
‘You wana know that badly? Fine, your father is the reason I don’t have a family’

‘He is not a murder’ Tony spoke weakly, not knowing what was now happening to him, he started to feel sick, his headache got worst, blood dripped down his mouth and he felt like he couldn’t move... he was paralysed.
‘No he is not a murderer but he is the reason they were murdered’
Then everything went black and the last thing Tony saw was West calling his men and his foot meeting with Tony’s torso. He knew one thing for sure though, his team were going to find him, he just hoped it would be soon. Soon enough...

NCIS HQ

‘Tony, Tony, Tony’s gonna be fine Abby’ she told herself several times before she walked over to McGee’s desk,

‘Timmy! What have you got for me?’ she asked hoping he would have answers.
‘Abby, I need you to run this fibre sample for me; I just found it while I was looking evidence, and it might be some help’

‘Sure Timmy, Timmy, you will find him?'

‘Abby, Tony’s strong, by the time we’ll get there he’ll probably be waiting for us with West tied to a pole, he can do this’

‘I know Timmy, but what if they drugged him or something, what if he’s helpless, what if he’s being tortured, what â€" what if he’s already...’ but she wasn’t able to finish her sentence her eyes went teary but then they heard something from Ziva-

‘Oh my goodness’

‘Ziva, what is it?’ McGee asked followed by Abby.

‘McGee, Tony’s father, Anthony DiNozzo Sr. is the reason West family died’ she said then a news paper article appeared on the plasma,

‘1978, Humble-Ton Place, Long Island,’ Ziva read, ‘3 dead, home fire, Alison De’Von West and 8yr old Jimayca De’Von West, and Antonio DiNozzo 1 lived, West…

She read on, ’the fire wasn’t an accident; the arsonist was Anthony DiNozzo Sr. Nephew, Antonio. Anthony DiNozzo Sr. convinced the police it wasn’t his nephew, it wasn’t his nephew but it was him and his nephew. He confessed that he told his nephew to set the West’s lawn on fire as a warning for some unpaid loan but his nephew took it to extremes and accidently burnt down the house, he died in the fire, and Anthony DiNozzo Sr. fled the scene…’ she read into shock of what knowledge she now knows…
End Notes:
:D hope u likke it!!
email me with comments!
Murders and Murderers by Rose Mello
Author's Notes:
Will they find Tony, and will it be too late?
NCIS HQ

NCIS HQ

‘Gibbs!’ Ziva went over to Gibbs to explain why what was happening is happening,

‘Gibbs, he wants revenge’ and with that she handed Gibbs a printed article, ‘Gibbs, we have to get Tony’s father here, he might know something’ she explained.

‘Right, call him Ziva, get him here as soon as possible’ Gibbs replied and left for Abby’s lab.

‘Abby’

‘Gibbs! Have you found him, do you know where he is, what’s happening Gibbs, is he okay?’ she asked nervously with a rush of panic in every word,
‘Abby, he’s fine, have you found anything?’

‘Well that fibre McGee told me to check, it’s polyester, but Gibbs it’s very old, might have come from a what, let’s say 15-30 year old suit?’
‘Polyester…’ might just be a coincidence but he didn’t believe in them, the article Ziva handed him had a picture of Tony’s father wearing a priceless polyester suit that might have been a little too priceless to get rid of…

‘Gibbs, I called Tony’s father’s place, Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo Sr. was murdered 2 days ago’ she said worryingly…

‘How?’ he asked,

‘He was shot, in his hotel room in New York’

‘Right, tell McGee I want everything on that murder, and Ziva I want you to find anywhere that West feels safe, it might lead us to where Tony is’ Gibbs informed Ziva.

With West

Tony woke up feeling a little bit better than last time, he moved his arms to stretch, and then, wait a minute he thought he wasn’t paralysed anymore… the affects have gone!!

He smiled to himself but just as he did it West came in, so Tony pretended to still be paralysed.

‘Hello Anthony’ West greeted him.
‘Wow my father must have really pissed you off, remind me again why you want to kill me? To make him suffer? Well it’s a shame he doesn’t care and if he did how would he know?’ Tony challenged.

‘Well because I videotaped the tortures Anthony.’ He said with an evil laugh, then out of nowhere brought out a large knife.
‘What ‘a you gona kill me with that?’ Tony asked.

‘Hmm…. Not yet… we’re just going have some fun’ West said and took the knife up to Tony and since both Tony’s hands were tied he couldn’t do anything.

West stabbed the knife into Tony’s right arm, Tony tried to hold back his scream but it barely worked. West twisted the knife several times before getting it out, then he took Tony’s hand and put it right in the middle of it, Tony couldn’t hold back the pain this time…

‘So this is your life, huh? Doing this won’t bring back your family’ Tony said, West punched him and left, Tony sat there completely powerless unable to stop the bleeding and the pain in both his hand and arm.

NCIS HQ

‘Ziva, McGee, what have you found?’ Gibbs asked.

‘Boss, I found a warehouse in the middle of nowhere a few miles from here, they say West put his victims and tortured them there before he murdered them’ McGee said in reply.

‘Jethro’ Ducky’s mellow voice came through,
‘Anthony DiNozzo Sr. was shot by the same gun as Stacey was’ Ducky spoke.
‘Then we know he has killed Tony’s father, yes?’ Ziva said unable to hide the panic in her voice.

‘Right, McGee get that address on the GPS.’
‘Gibbs’ Vance’s voice echoed through NCIS HQ, ‘If you are looking for your agent, you may want to see this’ he pointed at the whole team meaning for them to come into his office.

‘These videos were sent by an anonymous to DiNozzo Sr.’s email.’ He said a turned on the plasma.

Tony appeared being beaten, stabbed, drugged; it was too much to take Gibbs left the office followed straight by Ziva, McGee, Ducky, Palmer and Abby.

‘Gibbs, Jethro, please find him’ Abby pleaded.

With West

‘They’re coming; I know it’ he told his men, ‘we have to move’

‘What about DiNozzo?’ one of them asked

‘We’ll kill him in a few minutes, you send those videos?’

‘Yeah’

‘Good, Gorin get my gun, then leave, both of you’

In the NCIS Car

‘Gibbs, hurry up he could already be…’ Ziva couldn’t finish her sentence,
‘Just please...Hurry’ she asked

‘No need Ziva, we’re here’

They stepped in from the front, ’Ziva, McGee, take the sides, I’ll go out back, the doors locked’

They nodded and stepped in, Ziva and McGee found nothing but Gibbs froze as soon as he stepped in, West had his gun to Tony’s head.
‘Put it down West’

‘Ahh…. Agent Gibbs’

‘You’re not hurting anyone; Anthony’s father is dead, died 2 days ago’

‘No!’

‘You’re gun was used to kill him’

Tony ignored everything he heard, it wasn’t true, it just couldn’t be.

West was putting his gun down when one of his men, Gorin, stepped in front from outback, shot West in the head but failed with Tony and shot him in the abdomen instead.

‘NO!’ Gibbs yelled, Ziva and McGee came in the scene and shot Gorin several times before kneeling next to tony and calling an ambulance.

‘Anthony! Hey!’ Gibbs yelled worriedly,

‘I’m …… fine…..boss, I’m not really planning to go anywhere any soon’ Tony joked,
earning himself a head slap, jee he really missed those.

‘I though you forgot about me boss, I thought you’d never do that again’

‘Don’t be silly DiNozzo, I’ve got plenty more from where that came from’ Gibbs replied with a smile.
End Notes:
Read exciting chapter!
Hold On! by Rose Mello
Author's Notes:
They found Tony but will he make it?
What's going on, they wana know...
‘Anthony, hey, Anthony, hold on’ Gibbs pleaded at the emotionless Tony.

‘I’m hang…hanging…o...on….boss’ Tony replied, ‘I’m not gona let you down boss, not anymore’

‘Hey! You listen to me, you never let me down! The girl that died Tony, it wasn’t your fault, and you shot west’

‘In the arm boss! In the arm! I missed badly…’

‘Because they drugged you DiNozzo!’

‘I’m sorry…’

‘Tony! Tony!’

‘Boss the paramedics are here’ McGee interrupted

‘Hey! Over here!’ Gibbs yelled, a few men came in and put Tony on a stretcher.

‘He’s not breathing’ one of the men called,

‘Clear!

Clear!

Clear!’ Tony stopped breathing but then….

‘Got a faint pulse! Hurry!’ another man called, a sigh of relief washed over Gibbs, Ziva and McGee.

At the hospital

‘Hang on Tony, just hang on’ Abby kept saying to herself,

Ziva was praying in Hebrew,

Tim was crossing his fingers and staring at his feet,

Jimmy was looking very worried and upset,

Ducky was sitting down with an uncertain and sad look on his face,

Leon was waiting patiently, with an unreadable expression on his face, but it was easy to tell he wasn’t happy,

Gibbs was tapping his foot impatiently, looking very worried, upset and sipping his coffee.

A few minutes later…

‘Umm hello, are you all her for special agent Anthony DiNozzo?’ a tall blonde handsome man asked.

‘Yeah, we are’

‘Ahh, you must be special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, I’m Dr. Harvey Stewarts.’

‘Officer David’ Ziva introduced herself,

‘This is special agent Timothy McGee’ she introduced Tim,

‘Dr. Donald Millard’,

‘Jimmy Palmer, Ms Abigail Scuito and’ she stopped and smiled at the director to let him introduce himself,

‘Director Vance’ he said.

‘Nice to meet you, you all must be worried about agent DiNozzo’ and before he could finish his sentence Abby spoke,

‘How is he doc?’ he asked with a hint of panic in every word.

‘Ms Scuito, agent DiNozzo, his injuries were critical, but he is now stable, he’s fine and should make a physical recovery in a few days, however, he will have many scars and stitches, and I’m not very sure about his mental recovery, he has been through a lot’ Dr. Stewart continued, ‘but for now I am sure you all want to see him, so you may’

‘Thank you’ the said one by one,

‘Just follow me, I’ll show you where his room is’

‘Here. O and be gentle will you?’

‘Of course’ Gibbs replied before anyone else.

They stepped inside slowly and quietly,

‘You guys don’t have to do that you know, I’m awake’ Tony smiled.

‘You should be asleep Tony!’ Ziva said.

‘Hmm, I actually started to feel lonely’

‘Shut up DiNozzo’ Gibbs smiled and was happy Tony had the same sense of humour as always.

‘DiNozzo, I have to go, but I’m glad your okay, but no field work for a week’ Vance said with a laugh.

‘Thanks Director’ and with that Vance left.

Abby went over to Tony gave him a big hug then slapped him, ‘that is for almost getting yourself killed, O Tony, I’m so happy your okay!’ she said happily then, ’well I’ll see you later, we’re only supposed to have a moment, ‘get well soon DiNozzo’ and she left.

‘Get well soon Tony’ McGee said then Ziva told him to be careful then they left together, Jimmy and Ducky wished him luck then there was only Gibbs left.

He smiled and walked over to Tony, ‘Hey, you okay?’

‘Fine’ Tony replied returning the smile.

‘Honestly DiNozzo, that’s the best you can do?’ Gibbs asked,

‘Fine, I just feel a little tired.’

‘That’s better, Anthony, I don’t know how it felt, not Ziva, Tim, Abby, Duck or Jimmy, no one knows what you went through’ Gibbs continued, ‘I know it must’ve been hell, but Anthony, just because we didn’t feel what you felt, what you feel, it doesn’t mean we’re not here, it doesn’t mean we don’t have your six.’

‘Thanks boss’ Tony gulped, memories from the flashback, him being drugged, beaten, stabbed, he blocked it out a second too late though, ‘I’m sorry boss’

‘Don’t sa-‘

‘It’s a sign of weakness, I know boss, but…’

‘HEY! You listen to me DiNozzo! You have nothing to say sorry for! And I wasn’t going to say it was a sign of weakness I was gona say, don’t say it, because I should be the one saying it’

‘Boss, don’t, if you do it always means something’s wrong’

‘DiNozzo, something is wrong! Look at you! You were drugged, stabbed, beaten, shot, not to mention you nearly died!’

‘Well boss, I’m fine now, I swear’

When Gibbs was about to speak a nurse came in and kindly told Gibbs that Tony needed his rest, Gibbs nodded but then,

‘Wait, I have to ask you something, my father, it’s not true… is it?’

‘I’m sorry Anthony’

CHAPTER 8

‘So, you did miss me after all’

A few days later…

Tony smiled as he got out of Gibb’s car that was now parked in front of NCIS HQ,

‘Oh god… I’m so happy to be back here again’

‘I know’ Gibbs replied’

As Tony and Gibbs entered NCIS HQ was pitch black, the lights were out, when Tony switched them on,

‘SURPRISE!’

Ziva, Tim, even Gibbs who now stood with the crowd, Ducky, Jimmy, Abby, Vance

Tony smiled, received hugs from everyone, and a handshake from Vance. There was a giant sign that said: Welcome be DiNozzo!

Tony looked over at his desk and found it filled with presents, and then he spoke,

‘So, you did miss me after all’
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3806