His Girl by Gibbs864
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3793 Read: 12234 Published: 10/16/2010 Updated: 10/23/2010

1. His Girl by Gibbs864

2. First time by Gibbs864

3. His Abbs by Gibbs864

4. My Gibbs by Gibbs864

His Girl by Gibbs864
He walks into her lab knowing that she does not hear him because she is wearing headphones,he walks up behind her caf pow in one hand his coffee in the other.He sets the caf pow down and takes the headphones off "hi abbs" Geez gibbs talk about giving someone a heart attack, she says as she spies the caf pow and takes a sip. What do you got for me abbs? he asks as he watches her go over to the computer to get something from the printer, nothing gibbs a buncha a nothing she whines, i'm coming up empty on everything that kate and tony brought in she says no prints no dna.
Ok abbs keep trying he says hating to see her this unhappy about her work call me when you get something and he kissed her cheek on the way out.
Gibbs heads back to the elevators to go back to the bullpen and takes one last look at her before he gets on god he thinks wiping his hand across his face as shes bent over in that short black mini skirt she was wearing. one of these days he says i'm breaking my own rule he thinks to him self as he gets on the elevator and rides up to the floor where the bullpen is located.
When he gets off her can hear kate and tony going at it. he thinks to himself why do i feel like a high school principal. (rolls his eyes)
Hes busy working away at his computer and his desk phone rings about two hours later."yeah gibbs" he answers it abby "gibbs' i may hvesomething for you she says can yoou come back down here to the lab she asks him, " sure abbs in my way" he gets up and goes to the elevators thinking the peace and quiet had been good when tony left to checkout a lead and Kate had a dentist appointment, he gets on the elevators to go back down to abbys lab just as he gets off and explosion rock her lab *kaboom*
"ABBY" he yells running for the doors and coughing from the smoke Dear god where is she he thinks "ABBY" he yells again "GIBBS" she answers i'm over hear as he hears her coughing ok i'll come and get you , you stay where you are he tells her. "ok she answers as he finds her on the floor by the ballistics lab door. "abby you ok he says picking her up and taking her out into the hallway by the elevators as McGee and ducky arrive what happened boss asks Mcgee. an explosion McGee what else he says carrying abby to the elevators so he can take her to the hospital."gibbs she says placing her head on his chest.
"yeah Abbs what is it? He answers You can put me down i'm fine really she says. i know i can he tells her but humor me she smiles at her besides I'm the boss so you got to do what i say as he kisses her cheek ever so softly.
"gibbs" what as that for I just blew up the lab ruining everyhting she starts to cry. He no dont do that he says carefully standing her on her feet as he pulls her into his arms its ok he tells her your alive thats all that matters to me not that lab he says as he wipes the tears from her eyes. Gibbs dont make me go to the hospital you know how i hate them. Ok he says how about i take you to my place so you can get cleaned up?
Ok she says only sniffling now yeah i think you want to stop crying he tells her you dont want those pretty brown eyes of yours all red and swollen now do we? he says pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear.
as they get out of the elevator in the NCIS garage the fire department is on its way in and they walk right on past them and they get into his car, he opens and holds the door for her, and goes around and get in the other side.he starts the car and heads out of the garge towards his place, he notices that she still a little shaken so he reaches over and takes a hold of her hand and holds it in his, looks like you could use a drink he tells her. yeah maybe one or two she answers back. you can drop me off at home gibbs she says i'll be fine. nope he says i'm taking you home with me so i can keep an eye on you he tells her as starts to caress her hand with his thumb. Abby he says theres somethin gi've been meaning to tell you he says, as he pulls into his driveway. sure gibbs what is it she says as they get out of his car and head inside.
Abby I hope that you think i'm not being to forward here he says but he stops and loks at her with her hair all mussed and looking bewildered was really turning him on right now.
Gibbs what is it she says walking over to him placing a han don his arm which sends a shiver through him just the thoguth of her touching him like that intimately. He runs his hands throguh his hair.
God i can't believe i even feel this way about you he tells her.
gibbs what way she says walikng over to wher he stands. gibbs you know that you can tell me anything and you sually do and well thats why we get along so weel we understand each other, he all of a sudden just kisses her the way she bables like that sometimes turn him on so he kisses her passionately at first she stunned but ends up kissing him back which drives him all the more crazy and he pushes her back up againts the wall. as she breaks the kiss, wow gibbs she says I didn't know you felt that way she says seductively as she walks over to him and kisses him again.
So gibbs where do we go from here?
Anywhere abbs cause your My girl.
First time by Gibbs864
Gibbs takes Abbys hand and leads her to his bathroom you can get cleaned up in here abbs he tells her as he pulls the door shut behind him. He goes into the bedroom and gets her out a tshirt from his closet to change into as well as a pair of his sweats. he goes back across the hall knocks on the door and she says its open i'm in the shower. Ok abbs i left yousome clothes to cahnge into on the table by the door he says over the sound of running water. ok gibbs thanks i'll be out in a few she calls out as she continues. He goes downstairs to the kitchen and pulls a ottle of burbon out of the kitchen cabinet and pours him slef a glass while he waits for her to finish just the though of her upstairs naked in his shower really does turn him on so he has another drink to try and take his mind off of it. soesnt work hes even thinking of going upstairs to join her. not a good idea he says to himself. as he goes into the living room to start a fire he hears her upstairs, by the time she has dried off and put on his borrowed clothes he has a fire going and put some old blankets on the floor with some pillows and it laying there waiting on her. Gibbs she ask? Yeah abbs? Did you mean what you said when we came inside and you kissed me in the hall? yeah abbs i did he says patting the blanket next to him.
gibbs you do know that you are breaking gibbs' cardinal rule number 12 right? Yeah i know he says but rule 51 covers it he tells her as she gets down on the blankets beside him. Come here he says holding his arms out to her. She does as he asks. you know how long i've wanted you abby? he tells her. n no gibbs i don't she says nervously. relax abbs he says well take it slow i promise he tells her as he pulls her close for a kiss. gibbs she says, yeah abbs he answers do you know how long i've felt the same way? she asks in return placing her hand on his chest on his heart she can feel it beating ever so fast. No abbs how long? he replies from the first time i met you she says, as she kisses him passionately and he retunrs that kiss trailing his hands down her back as she runs her up and down his chest.
Abbs once i start i wont stop he breathlessly tells her as she removes his tshirt and caresses his nipples elciting a groan of pleasure from him as he reaches out to remove hte t shirt of his that she was wearing revealing her shapely body underneath it. Abbs you rbeautiful he moans as his hands gravitate towards her breasts as he plays with each of them in turn adn lowers his mouth to capture its nipple gibbs she moans with pleasure as she removes his sweats and caresses his man hood throguh his briefs abbs he growls as she starts to tease him by rubbing her hand over the front of his briefs abbs he stops her gibbs please dont tease me like this she says abbs i just wanted to me sure its what you want s=he says as he reaches down to place his hand between her thighs as she moans at his touch gibbs please yes it wha ti want as she reache sout to remove his briefs and expose him completly oh gibbs your exactly how i pictured you all hot and waiting for me to play she says as she lowers her mouth to his manhood and takes him into her mouth oh god abbs he moans as he strokes her hair as she licks and suckles him to the edge abbs he says reaching beside him for the condom and handing it to her and wathces her as she opens it and places it on his penis abbs please he begs as she takes her time in putting it on him. abbs he growls and grabs and rolls her over and pllunges himself inside her gibbs she moans in pleasure oh god she pants as she lets him g take what he wants and more as he lowers his mouth to each of her breasts in turn suckling licking nibbling drivinfg her insane with pleasure. he looks into her a=eyes and that sall it takes he plunges him self into her one more time and climaxes calling her name ABBY and she climaxes att the same time GIBBS. he rolls off of top of her taking her with him as they complete their lovemaking and lay there in each others arms. gibbs she says. yeah abbs? I love you gibbs she says i love you to abbs now you are truly my girl.
His Abbs by Gibbs864
He hates being away from her.He hates it when hes not base but out in the field no one else knew how he felt about Abby, how he loved her so much that sometimes it hurt not being around her.
She never took him for granted. never let his guff exterior bother her.
He thought as he pulled the car back into the base garage that he would surprise her tonight and cook her dinner. He went back inside and got on the elevators to go back to the bullpen. he gets off and see kate and tony going at it yet again. The way they argue sometime it reminded him of some of his previous marriages.Yikes scarey he thought.
Dinozzo he barks anything on the brother of our missing naval officer?
Tony nope nothing i even checked his old roomates etc. came up empty. sorry boss. kate how did the cellphone check go?
kate a few payphones several to his girlfriend and mother but nothing after the day he disappeared. Ok keep at you two. as he heads for the elevators again, he thinks to himself time to see my girl again as he gets on. The elevator arrives and he gets out and goes into her lab shes bent over a microscope,What have you got for me abbs he asks reaching out to caress that beauttiful little tight ass of hers.
Um m nothing gibbs she shocked he would touch her like that at work.
he walks up beside her and whispers in her ear my Abbs . kisses her cheek and walks out see you at 1800as he goes out leaving her speechless.
He goes back upstairs and does a few more hours of work and looks at his watch 17:55pm time to go and get his girl and head home. He gets up and goes down to the lab to find her slaving away still. She doesn't hear him come in Hey abbs he says making her jump.Gibbs she says. what he says, scare you? Ya think she says. ready to go he asks? yep just let me shut down my babies she says going around and turning off each and everyone of her machines.
Ready she says taking his arm and they head for the elevators. so whats on tap for tonight she ask?
oh not much he smiles at her. he wants to kiss her really bad but waits on the elevator door to close before turning the off switch on it stopping them. Gibbs what are you doing she says?
this he says as her pushes her back against the elevator wall and kisses her passionately. Ive been wanting to do that all day he moans as she nibbles his earlobe. he forces him self to stop and they head out to his car, he helps her in and they head to his place,her holding his hand the whole way. they arrive at his place and barely make it in the door before he grabs her again abby i want you so much he moans as she kisses him, gibbs me to she graons as he casresses her breasts through her shirt. He picks her up and carries he to the bedroom i've wanted to make love to you all day. Same here she says as she reaches out to untuck his shirt as he removes hers between kissing and petting they finally get their clothes off and he picks her up and carries her to the bed and gently places her on it. he climbs on it with her and takes her breast into his mouth and suckles it god abbs i cant keep my hands off you , i know gibbs she moans at the pleasure from what he is doing to her. he reaches down and parts her legs and places his hand between them and strokes her your wet abbs for you jehtro she moans as he strokes her harder and faster jethro she moans please she starts to beg as he contiues and kisses her passionately
what do you wan tabbs he asks her? tell me abbs. she arches against his hand jethro i want you inside me now she begs as he puts on the condom tells me what you want abbs he teases her and strokes her harder jethro please i i iwant you inside me now she screams and thrashes around his hand how about this he says as he lowers his mouth to her and licks her jethro please she begs easy abbs i wont give you no more than you can handle he starts licking her again she screams just as his tongue comes incaontact jethro easy he says as he tkaes her he thrusts him self deep inside her moaning at the pleasure offeeling her under him and him inside her they climax togehter. ABBS!!! JETHRO!!!!!! he starts to come down wiht her and she looks at him and smiles I love you jethro she says.
I love you to Abbs.and you'll always be my Abbs he tells her
My Gibbs by Gibbs864
Gibbs walks into abbys lab with his coffee in one hadn and her caf pow in ght other, Abbs? he calls out. No answer, so he checks the ballestics lab, not there either so he sits that cafpow down on the table and walks out and heads down to autopsy sometimes she goes and talks to ducky. He gets on the elevator to head down when he gets one of those nagging gut feelings of his ,somethings wrong Abby needs me type feelings. Elevator arrives at the morgue and he gets off and goes through te doors, Ah jethro my boy what can i do for you today, asks resident medical examiner Dr. Donalad mallard aka "ducky"
duck yu seen abby today he asks ? Yes just a short while ago she was in her talking to mr. palmer before he left for his appoinemtnt. Ok duck he says if you see her let her know that i need to see her . right old boy ducky replies.

why today of all days did this have to happen. it was friday and no on hardly used this part of headqurters on fridays. she trei the alarm button nothing damn she slams her hand against the wall. She reaches for the emergency phone picks it up Hello??? Hello??? no response. wait i have my sell she thinks she reaches into her black leather miniskirt for it and pulls out an opens it damn the batterys dead shoot she thinks as she slides down to the floor of the elevator She starts to cry out of frustration...............

gets back on the elevator to head to the bullpen to see if she might happen to be up there talking to kate. hey boss say tony dinozzo as he gets on at the next floor.
dinozzo i reply
tony have you seen abby today?
not since this morning boss sorry
ok thanks and i start to silenty worry about my girl where could she bee?
Elevator arrives at the bullpen floor tony and i get off but no abby and kates out
Mcgee i say walking up to the younger agents desk, have you seen abby today
no boss not since this morning in her lab why?
Just need to see her is all

still crying as the light goes out in the elevator damn whats next she whines i wish gibbs were here hed get me out she thinks................


mcgee could you do me a favor?
Yeah boss what is it? he replys
see if you cand find abby cell signal for me?
right on it boss he says furiously typing away at his keyboard.
maybe shes stuck some where he thinks
Boss nothing on the cell signal her battery must be dead
damn i say ok see if we have any elevators stuck somewhere here at headquarters
on it boss he goes back to his keybaord and five mintues later,
Bossone stuck between floors 2 and 3 on the west side of the building near the parking garage.
Ok i say as i head for the eleavtors but decide to takse the stairs good wokr mcgee i say as i go out the door and head down the stairs as the rest of my team follows me a short time later.

starts to shiver but not becasue shes cold shes alone and scared and wwants gibbs right now she cries even harder because she doesnt know what to do........

reaches the elevator that is stuck and pounds on the closed metal doors and shouts ABBY can you hear me pressing my ear to the door. nothing as the rest of my team arrives behind me.
tony thinks shes in there boss?
no tony i feel it in my gut i snap at him now help me open the door
as tony and myself an mcgee work on getting the door open ziva finds something tokeep it open.
ABBY i shout down the shaft
GIbbs she cries out to me and my heart breaks becasue shes crying
I'm coming down to get youabbs i tell her just hang on for me ok?
Abby hurry its dark in here and she starts to hiccup from crying
Abbs its ok im here and not going anywhere with out you ok ? i tell her
ok kkk she cries as i climb down the shaft to the roof of the elevator and open the hatch and shine my flaslight in
Gibbs she says and stand My gibbs as i reach down inside for her hadn to pull her out and hand her off to tony and mcgee and ziva
i breathe a sigh of relief.
as i climb out of the elevator shaft shes waiting for me.
when i get out she grabs me and says My gibbs found me and she kisses me in front of everyone else. oops i think so much for rule 12 but by the looks on thoier faces they dont yet. abbs let me take youhome i say
leading her to my parked car not to far away. ok she says taking my offered arm and letting me lead her away
we get in the car for the drive to my place not hers she holds my hand the whole way says very little until we reach my driveway
Gibbs im glad that you found me she tells me, me to abbs i say. but once we are inside she grabs me and says my gibbsa nd kisses me passionatle and starts to remove my shirt i want you now my gibbs she rips her clothes off and starts in on mine abbs he growls as she grabs his manhood through his pants which really turns him on. she helps him out of his clothes and pushes him down in a chair in the living room
abbs he growls as she lowers her mouth to him gibbs i need this now as she suckkles and licks him to insanity abbs god please he moans as she grabs a condom from the drwaer opend it and roguhly put sit on him and slides her self onto his man hod roughly
ABBSSS he moans out god abby she starts her rtyhmic movements calling his name over and over again till they both climax togethrt.MY GIBBS she yells and comes with him abbss she collapses on top of him .
he strokes her back and her hair need me huh babe he says, with a satisfied smile
yeah your My gibbs no one elses
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3881