Life In Letters by anny385
Summary: Little snippets of Tony's life.
Categories: Gen Characters: Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Angst, Alternate Universe
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 2444 Read: 3773 Published: 10/22/2010 Updated: 11/05/2010

1. Life In Letters by anny385

2. B by anny385

3. C by anny385

4. D by anny385

5. E by anny385

6. F by anny385

7. G by anny385

Life In Letters by anny385
Author's Notes:
Little snippets of Tony's life.
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

A â€" Ailment

Tony watched his wife Ellie talked to her mother for a while and then talk to her father and then put the phone down. He smiled at her as she turned to him. Her mother had Cancer and was getting Chemotherapy.

"How's your Mom?" Asked Tony. He loved Ellie's parents. They were such a nice family and nothing like his at all. He had always wished that he had grown up with a family like that.

"She is doing good. The cancer looks like it's going away which means it's doing its job."

"That's good news." Tony smiled at his wife. He really was glad for Ellie and her parents.

"It is." She smiled and hugged her husband. She knew that he didn't have a good family life from what he said about his past. She knew that he loved her family like his own and her parents loved him too and for that she was glad. She had heard from her friends and others that sometimes their parents hated their husbands.

They cuddled on the couch for a couple of minutes and then she got up to make dinner for the both of them. She was so happy that the chemo was working for her Mom.

She was cutting their dinner up and Tony helped. They quickly put together their meal and made their way towards the table. She smiled at him and they both dug into their dinner. After dinner they put in a movie into the DVD player and watched it. Tony made popcorn and they both munched it as they watched the movie. After the movie they both cleaned up and then went to bed. Tomorrow was a workday for both of them and so they had to go to bed early.

The End
B by anny385
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: This fic mentions my other story One Case.

Life In Letters

B â€" Better

Tony unlocked the door and made his way into the house and into the kitchen. Dinner was already done and was being put on the table. Ellie looked up as her husband came into the kitchen and frowned.

"What's the matter, Tony?"

"Can we please talk about this after dinner. I can't talk about it now." He said as he looked into her eyes hoping that she would say anything until after they had cleaned up.

"Okay, Tony."

They served themselves and for once it was a quiet dinner. Ellie looked at her husband worriedly and she knew that he would talk about it after dinner. They put the leftovers away and cleaned up the kitchen. Tony led the way to the living room.

"What's the matter?"

"We investigated a child murder today. The father had left his son in the hotel room and when he came back the boy was dead."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She said as she hugged her husband.

He could feel the tears wanting to run down his face and finally he couldn't hold them back. He sobbed as Ellie hugged him and comforted him. He was so glad that there was somebody who loved him because it made him feel better.

They cuddled on the couch not saying anything as Tony was enveloped in her arms. He cried for the little boy who was dead and for the little boy he once was who was neglected and abused in his young life.

The End
C by anny385
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

C â€" Creating

Tony looked at the twins in their cribs. He couldn't believe that they had a hand of creating two perfect angels. They were both so special and he sometimes still couldn't believe that he finally had a home. He promised to these two children that he wouldn't miss anything in their lives like his own father and mother had done. There was no way that he would ever send these children to boarding school, so he wouldn't have to see them.

Sophia Danielle DiNozzo and Anton Dante DiNozzo were born a week ago and they were perfect. He had been in the delivery room and tears were sliding down his eyes as he looked at the two bundles of joy. He smiled down at his wife and kissed her. They were both born on a Saturday, so not only he was there, but also so were Gibbs, Abby, Ziva, McGee, Ducky and Jimmy. They all congratulated the happy couple and cooed and awed at the two babies.

Abby thought they were so cute and marveled at the fact that they were so cute. She said that Anton had Tony's nose and both the twins had his eyes. She hugged both the Dad and the Mom and both of them smiled at her happiness. She talked about all the things that she would buy the twins. Both of them shook their heads at her words.

Gibbs looked at the twins. "Now don't be like your Daddy. I don't want to have to slap the back of your heads when you grow up." He said with a smile to let the parents know that he was kidding.

Ducky watched as the parents interacted with the twins and smiled. It made him happy that Tony was happy now. He smiled at the scene in front of him.

Ziva watched the happy family and was glad that Tony found someone that would love him and happy that he finally had a little family. She would make sure that this family would come to no harm.

McGee looked at the babies and smiled down at them. He wondered if this is what he looked like when he was born and wondered too if this was what Sarah looked like. He was too young to remember when Sarah was born.

All of them said their goodbyes and left the newborns and their parents to themselves. They smiled back at them once again and left the room.

Tony smiled at his family. His family that he had made when he had been at NCIS and at his new family that was beginning. He kissed his wife and kissed his two children.

The End
D by anny385
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

D â€" Disneyland

Tony had never been to Disneyland as a child. The only place that he had been with his Dad was Hawaii and he knew how well that went. His twins Anton and Sophia were seven years old and they were taking them to Disneyland. Their children were excited about going and so was he.

Tony took time off from work during the summertime to go in this trip. He didn't want his children to grow up the way he had to grow up. He wanted to be there for his children and wanted to go places with him. He never wanted them to feel alone in the world.

They got a hotel room suite that was close to Disneyland and put their suitcases down. He glanced at the children who were bouncing up and down with excitement. He couldn't wait either and he looked at his wife. He had told her that he had never gone to Disneyland and was excited too. She caressed his cheek and kissed him. Later she had cried for the little boy who was never good enough for his father.

They stood in line to buy the tickets and went inside to go on the rides. They would also go to some of the shows that were around the park. They had stopped to get dinner at one of the many restaurants scattered around the large park.

They would come back tomorrow to catch the rides and shows they missed and even maybe go on the rides that they have gone on before. Breakfast was at the hotel and while they were at Disneyland they ate lunch and dinner there.

They had stayed at the park and watched the parade and the children loved it. They even got to meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Jasmine, Ariel and other characters from their favorite Disney movies. Tony and Ellie had snapped what looked like thousand of pictures and smiled at their happiness.

This is what a childhood should be like Tony thought to himself. A parent is supposed to make their children happy and not send them away and ignore them, or even abuse them. They shouldn't be left alone in a hotel room while their parent was sealing a deal. Being left alone in a strange place to defend for themselves. They should be watched, comforted and most importantly loved.

He loved their time at Disneyland and loved that his children were happy. When he went to work he told his teammates about the fun that his children, wife and he had while on vacation. He even showed them pictures of their time in Disneyland.
E by anny385
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

E- Elevator

The first time that he had seen Ellie was in an elevator coming to work. She was so beautiful and he had started a conversation with her. He had given her his card and had hoped that she would call him. He was in love with her at first sight. He stepped into the bullpen, threw his bag into his normal space and sat down. He watched the elevator as it went to the top floor and watched as she quickly walked to the Directors Office.

The second time that he saw her was in another elevator. This one was at the local courthouse where he had to give a statement for one of the cases that they had worked on. They had gone out to coffee and had started a conversation.

It was the second week that she had called and they went out to dinner. They talked about everything and anything. She was in love with him too. They had decided to date and see where it went from there. It would be a year until they got married.

Their first kiss was also in an elevator. He grinned as he remembered their first meeting. It was love at first sight for both of them that day. Who would have thought that he Tony DiNozzo would find love in an elevator, be married to her and have two beautiful children with her.

He had told her that he loved her and she in turn told him that she loved him. They were soul mates and they had found love in an elevator.
F by anny385
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

F- Fireworks

Tony threw the ball as he played football with his twin seven-year-old children. Anton and Sophia were growing up so fast and they were so smart. Ellie had saved them a spot by spreading a blanket on the grass. As it was getting more dark he called to the kids and they went back to Ellie to sit down on the blanket.

Ellie smiled as she watched as her children and husband both came towards her. She was so happy with her life and never would trade it for anything. She had a wonderful husband and two beautiful children.

Tony sat down next to his wife and kissed her. They settled down and watched as the fireworks began. Tony watched as the fireworks went off in the night sky and stole a glance at his wife's face as she too watched the fireworks. He grinned at her face. There were fireworks when they had met again too.

He glanced at the twins and saw them oohing and awing at the fireworks display and smiled. Like his wife he too was happy and wouldn't trade this for anything. He had a wife that loved him for who he was and not for who he pretended to be. He had two beautiful children who loved him. He was truly a lucky man.

When it was over they made their way towards the car and got inside. It would take some time to get out, but that was okay. He had a fun time being with his family playing football with his children and watching the firework display.

When they got home they read the children and story and then put them to bed.
G by anny385
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Life In Letters

G â€" Grandpa

Tony nervously stood in front of Gibbs house. It was a Saturday and they weren't on call. Gibbs was home because he had seen his car. He wasn't sure how Gibbs would react and he hoped that it would be okay. He knew that the door was unlocked and had already touched the doorknob, but still hadn't turned it. He sighed and then turned the knob and went inside. He knew where Gibbs was and went down the stairs to his basement.

Tony stepped off the last step and watched as Gibbs sanded his boat. He remembered the first time that he had helped sand the boat and was nervous then too. He kept on thinking that he would mess up the boat, but Gibbs was patient with him and showed him how.

"You've been like a father to me. More of a father than my father will ever be. You've been there for me when I was sick and when I needed to talk. I want you to be my children's Grandpa."

Gibbs had turned to Tony when he started talking. "I'd be proud to be your children's grandpa." He said and then tossed him a sander.

Tony caught it and smiled and then walked to the boat to help sand.

Anton and Sophia were two years old and toddled into Gibbs house. When they saw Gibbs both of them grinned and yelled. "Grandpa."

Gibbs smiled and picked the two children up and kissed both of them on the cheek and hugged them. He loved the twins and was glad to be their grandpa. He still missed his daughter, but now he had a son, a daughter in law and two grandchildren.

He put the kids down and hugged his son and welcomed them into the house.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3894