Creatures of NCIS by snowflake
Summary: AU. The entire team is made up of monsters. A group of vampires are out to get Abby. Will she avoid them and save the world or will they catch her and make all hell break loose...Literally!
Categories: Kate/Abby, Other Slash Pairings Characters: Kate Todd, Donald Mallard, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Other, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Established relationship, Drama, Alternate Universe, Action, Romance
Pairing: Kate/Abby, Abby/Ziva
Warnings: Violence, Torture, Rape, Kink, Homophobia, Disturbing imaginery, Death story, Dark story, Horror
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1008 Read: 8024 Published: 10/24/2010 Updated: 10/24/2010
Story Notes:
Okay, it's back. Sorry to all of those who read it before. I just had to do a bit of modifying. It's the same, some things are just a bit different. And no, it is (sadly) still not complete.

1. Vampire by snowflake

2. Dark Secret by snowflake

3. Monsters by snowflake

Vampire by snowflake
Author's Notes:
Who is it?
Abby


I was stalking my prey.

I was stealthier than a cat and more silent than the night itself as I followed my meal into an alley.

My victim was a middle-aged man I attacked with the full force of a hunter, slamming him into the wall of a building. I was about to bite him when I felt resistance; he was actually fighting.

He threw me off and took in the sight of me. His eyes widened at my beauty and he lowered his hands a bit.

I lunged at him and snapped his neck, before drinking. The blood flowing down my throat was thick and hot. It felt good and tasted wonderful.

When I was finished my drink I left the carcass in the alley. 'Now,' I thought. 'I go to my lover.'
End Notes:
Okay, it's back. Sorry to all of those who read it before. I just had to do a bit of modifying. It's the same, some things are just a bit different. And no, it is (sadly) still not complete.
Dark Secret by snowflake
Author's Notes:
Obviously, the vampire is Abby.
Abby

Kate opened the door and was happy to see me on her doorstep. “Hey Abby,” she said cheerfully. “Come on in.” Kate looked at me and frowned. “Your lip is bleeding.” Concern clouded her voice. She put a finger gently to my bottom lip and wiped off a spot of blood.

My eyes widened. “I’ll go wash it.” I said as I rushed for the bathroom. “Thanks Kate.”


“She can’t know.” I whispered to myself. “She can’t ever find out. She might think of me as a monster and won’t think of me as a friend anymore. Kate can’t ever know.” I finished wiping the blood from my lips and joined Kate in the living room.

“So,” Kate said. “I hear you’ve got a new piece of equipment in the lab. Is it a computer?”

“Yeah,” I said. “It’s a real beauty. Maybe I can show it to you sometime.”

“I’d like that.” Kate replied. “Want to watch a movie?”

“Sure,” I told her. “Watcha got?”

“Uh, Dear John, Alice in Wonderland, Planet 51, 9 and a modern version of Kissing a Vampire. Anything appeal to you?”

I laughed, low and sexy. “Duh,” I said in an equally sexy voice. “Kissing a Vampire sounds like fun.”

Kate inserted the DVD and snuggled up to me on the couch. She rested her head on my shoulder and began nuzzling it with her cheek. I laid my cheek on Kate’s head and started stroking her hand.

Halfway through the movie, Kate kissed me and I couldn’t hold back. I entwined my fingers in Kate’s hair and pressed firmly into the kiss. The two of us ended up making love to each other on the couch. We had a restful night of sleep and pleasure.

* * * * * * * * * * *

“Kate!” I exclaimed in the morning when I saw the huge bruises on Kate’s arms. “Oh, God. What happened?!”

“You did.” Kate said calmly.

“Huh?” My entire expression gave way to confusion.

“Last night,” Kate said slowly. “You were like a party animal. No matter how hard you grabbed me, it didn’t feel hard enough.” Kate saw the pout that was forming on my lips as I became more and more upset.

Kate sighed and took my face between her hands. “That was amazing Abby.” She whispered. “So what if I got a few bruises? I still had fun. That, and the fact that I love you, is all that matters.” Kate kissed me.

'Well,' I thought. 'At least there hadn’t been any bloodletting.'
Monsters by snowflake
Author's Notes:
The entire team is made up of nothing but monsters. Are Kate and McGee monsters as well?
Abby


I walked into work Monday morning feeling as though my head were about to explode. I decided to keep my music low today.

Shortly after I began working, Gibbs, came calling. “What’s up Abbs? You don’t have your music blaring. You feelin’ okay?”

“No Gibbs.” I moaned, in no mood to play cheerful. “I have a massive headache and I don’t know where I got it.” I moaned again.

“Maybe you should take the day off Abbs.” Gibbs’s tone was playful; he thought I was joking.

“I’m not kidding, Gibbs!” I yelled. Then I flinched as the noise sent pain rocketing through my head. I grabbed my head and sat down in a chair. “Ow.” I groaned.

Gibbs opened his mouth to say something to me, but was cut short when Tony and McGee walked in.

“Hey Abby.” McGee yelled.

“Hi, Boss.” Tony shouted.

“What’s going on?” They asked in unison. They reached Gibbs and he smacked them both in the back of the head. Then he pointed at me; I was squeezing my eyes shut and panting.

“Whoa, Abbs,” Tony said in a lower voice that was still loud too my sensitive ears. “You don’t look too good. Maybe you should take the day off.” Then he stole a quick glance at Gibbs, who nodded.

I stood up carefully, went to my office and gathered my things. I turned to the door and started when I saw Gibbs behind me.

“Abby,” Gibbs began. “DiNozzo and McGee haven’t noticed yet, but this morning I saw two different hickies on Kate’s-”

I gasped and cut him off. “Gibbs, I swear, I would never break the skin on purpose. I didn’t know they would turn into hickies. Look, I’m-.”

Gibbs held up a hand to stop my babble. “Abbs,” he started again. “Both Kate and McGee are oblivious to the mythological thing going on here. They don’t know that DiNozzo and I are werewolves, you’re a vampire and Duck’s a wizard. If they have a secret they can choose to withhold it. Just be careful of what you do with those fangs, okay?”

“’Kay Gibbs.” I responded softly.

“Good girl. Now let me see your eyes.” I obediently tilted my head so Gibbs could get a look at my normally yellow-green eyes. “Go hunting tonight and get some rest. I expect to see you here Wednesday.” And he left.

I drove home and collapsed on the couch. By then I was starting to become very photophobic. The tiniest bit of light hurt and even a small mouse’s squeak caused pain. When I began seeing popping lights in front of my eyes, I shut all the curtains and climbed under my purple polka-dotted black comforter. Within minutes I was asleep.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3899