Gibbs' Computer Whiz by Gibbs864
Summary:
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Other
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 6912 Read: 50499 Published: 10/28/2010 Updated: 11/03/2010

1. Gibbs' Computer Whiz by Gibbs864

2. The boss by Gibbs864

3. Memorable first day by Gibbs864

4. Breaking the rule by Gibbs864

5. more than friends by Gibbs864

6. more than friends part2 by Gibbs864

7. more than a kiss by Gibbs864

8. the morning after by Gibbs864

9. His discovery by Gibbs864

10. his discovery part 2 by Gibbs864

11. tie that binds by Gibbs864

Gibbs' Computer Whiz by Gibbs864
It was her first day and she was very nervous. She had heard a lot of things about Supervisory Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Now she was about to meet the man in person for the very first time. New Agent Lisa Ann Trident checked her reflection in the metals doors of the elevator her hair was fine her makeup looked good and her clothes just fine Id badge in place and laptop ready to go ,it was the latest model used by NCIS. Her shoulder length coppery red hair pulled back in a slight ponytail she steps off the elevator with a deep breath. Here goes nothing she thinks.
She notices the man that people have been telling her to look for and he does not look in a good mood. Yes i know that and i want it today please thank you he says hanging up the phone as she stops in front of his desk. Jerk. he says to the phone.
Good morning she says as shes the second one there Gibbs was the first.
Yes can i help you he says looking up into her hazel eyes as she notices his ice blue ones. Uh she i am agent Lisa Trident reporting for duty sir. she says and almost salutes.
Agent Trident you my new computer person ? Yes sir she says holding out her hand for him to shake it. He takes hers and she answers that'd be me sir. agent Trident don't call me sir. Of course agent Gibbs sorry.
He takes her in red hair and all and hes intrigued by the hair beautiful he thinks to him self. but unfortunately off limits.
Agent trident have you all your qualification taken care of he asks her.
Uh no sir i don't i need to do my firearms proficiency for you . she answers back. OK lets go get that taken care of now he says while no on else is in.
The boss by Gibbs864
Gibbs lead the way to the elevator, Agent trident i read in your file that you were a marine sniper. Yes sir i was she says. He smiles to help self at that though now he has three on his team. Ok agent trident, she holds her hand up to stop him sir she says knowing he doesn't like it but says it anyways, would you please call me Lisa i prefer that she smiles at him. Ok Lisa he says on one condition that you stop calling me sir, he returns the smile which makes her heart skip a beat at the gorgeous smile he has. k Gibbs she calls him. they get downstairs to the gun range in the basement. she has her weapon a new sig sauer p 239 she hardly ever used a handgun before and it felt strange to her on her hip. He states now we have to see how well you can hit your targets he says handing her a set of protective headsets put these on and take a few shots for me he says as he puts his on. she does the same with hers and draws her weapon and fires off a few rounds for him. Damn she says the gun feels so foreign to her. She hits the target but not as well as she would have liked. He taps he shoulder for her to stop as he removes his headgear. Not to bad he says but not all that great either. she looks at him and tells him I've always used a rifle never a handgun Gibbs it feels a little strange in my hands. ok he says i seen how you were firing and its a good stance, but your stiff arming it. see let me show you he says as he replaces his head gear. she does the same and he pulls his sig and fires off four to five shots all nice and neatly grouped together. shes amazed at that, he see he says taking off hie head gear yes she says doing the same. I watched you he says come here he says stand in front of me and i'll help you he motions for her. She comes and stands where he tells her. now turn and face the target point your weapon like you are going to fire it he tells her, he steps right up behind her and puts his arms around her and helps her to aim the gun and get used to holding it. She gasps to herself at his touch he feels so strong and well built against her,she could feel his manhood up against her and his arms around her, she so wanted to lean back into him but that would be inappropriate to do so she focuses on what he was saying he mouth was right at her left ear. ok he says Lisa now try as he puts her headgear on she does and hits the target like she was supposed to. Gibbs thinks to himself wow i shouldn't have down that she so toned and god she has a nice tight ass and hell i cant do anything about it he was turned on and intrigued by her, maybe one day hell be able to he thinks.
Memorable first day by Gibbs864
As they come back into the bullpen they notice that the others have arrived. Kate and Tony are having usual petty arguement. Gibbs looks her and says sometimes i feel like a high school principal with these two he winks at her. she smiles Morning boss says senior field agent anthony DiNozzo morning gibbs says catilin todd. tony wheres McGee? asks gibbs, dentist appointment boss. right, kate tony meet our newest agent Lisa trident. Nice to meet you says Kate shaking her hand same here she replies.
tony good to meet you he says. She smiles ah so you are agent Dinozzo good to meet you,she turns to gibbs *signs so this is tony dinozzo ive heard about?* Gibbs shocked look on his face at her signing replies in sign yes it is. and smiles back at her. tony look at kate that was about me wasn't it? Knowing you tony yeah i think it was as the elevator doors open a man steps off and starts randomly shooting. Gibbs yell everybody down as he reaches for his weapon tony and kate hit the floor. Lisa reaches for her weapon and fires and misses takes for second shot and takes one in the sholuder Lisa gibbs yells as she struggles to remain on her feet she aims and fires one handed hitting the suspect right between the eyes as she collapses in gibbs' arms. Lisa he says stay with me, and presses his hand to her wound. suspect neturalized gibbs and passes out. Lisa!! gibbs yells as she places his hand on her cheek. oww she moans as she comes to in the back of the ambulance gibbs is holding her hand. easy lisa he says i'm here. Gibbs she moans? yeah lisa he answers how bad is it she asks him looking up at him seeing the tears in his ice blue eyes as they fall down his cheeks she reaches to wipe them away with back of her hand. He closes his eyes at her touch. I'm ok gibbs i'm alive. Yeah he struggles to say.
i know but you should've listened to me and we wouldn't be in the situation as he takes her hand and kisses it then places it between his as he strokes hair. as the ambulance pulls into the Bethesda naval hospital she looks at him and says don't leave me Gibbs he leans down and whispers call me Jethro with a small smile as the medics wheel her into the er. He follows. Sir your not allowed back here say a nurse, gibbs pulls out his id thats my agent i go where she goes . Sorry agent gibbs didnt recognize you byall means.
as he arrives in the examination room shes already placed in the hospital gown docotrs are working on her right shoulder. How is she dr. gibbs asks?
she'll be fine agent gibbs with plenty of rest. We are haowever going to keep her overnight to replace the blood loss she will be relesed in the morning but must not stay by herself for a few days. Gibbs looks at her and smiles she smiles back and drifts off to sleep
Breaking the rule by Gibbs864
He watches as she silently sleeps he pulls his chair next to her bed. all the others had gone home. He leans back in the chair and drifts off to sleep holding her hand.
she starts to toss and turn in her sleep, mumbling at first no please don't. NO! she screams out jerking her hand from his grasp waking him, Lisa he thinks suddenly waking up and standing by her bedside, he looks at her and realizes shes dreaming. NOOOOOO! LT. Shirley please don't I don't think of you in that manner!!! she protests sitting up suddenly in bed looking wild-eyed at him.he takes her into his arms, easy Lisa you are having a bad dream he says soothingly as he strokes her hair.
Gibbs she says with a frightened look on her face.I'm here Lisa and please call me Jethro he says kissing her cheek softly you are safe he tells her, as he sits on the bed. He continues to hold her as she cries softly. Jethro I'm sorry for causing you to miss time with your family she says. No its not a problem he smiles sadly at her, there is no family for me to go home to. Jethro I m sorry I didn't know she says hugging him .
He returns the hug its ok not to many people know much about my personal life. Would you like to tell me about your dream? he asks pulling back from her embrace to look at her. you can if you want and i wont judge you he says reassuringly as he caresses her cheek with his hand.
Yes she says hesitantly i will but no one else must know about it. ok? she says with a sad smile.
it all started when i transferred out of the mp dispatch to being an mp officer. she says as she looks at him. he smiles and says go on patting her hand. My co was Lt Daniel Shirley, seemed nice and friendly he told me tha the would teach me what i needed to became a full time mp. he started teaching me the basics till it was discovered i was really good at using a snipers rifle. he smiles as she says this. Lt Shirley took me under his wing so to speak. taught me everything about being a sniper.
well one day in the barracks there was only the two of us. he came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders and started
caressing them and i said lt what are you doing? she looks at Jethro and sees him tense. she says i turned and tried to get way from him, but he was persistent she says as a few tears fall down her cheeks, he reaches out to her you dont have to continue if you don't want to taking her hand in his,I m ok Jethro she says as she holds his hand as she says he had me cornered up against a wall and was trying to kiss me and undo my fatigues, i was trying my best to fight him off, if it hadn't been for gunnery Sargent Andrew Weber Lt Shirley surely would have ........trails off with a deep sigh raped me right there in the barracks. Weber pulled him off of me and almost beat him to death. shortly after that happened i left the marines. she sighs dejectedly as he takes her into his embrace as she starts to cry. He strokes her hair and back its ok Lisa he wont mess with you while i am around I'll protect you no matter what, he promises her.
Jethro how can you promise something like that? you don't know know me well enough she says. you are part of my team he says and my team my rules.
more than friends by Gibbs864
Good morning Miss Trident the doctor says as he comes into the room. Um dr. its actually agent trident she says with a small smile. O right sorry he says well Agent Trident i am letting you go home tody on one condtion that you do not stay by yourself he says. do you have anyone that you can stay with. No she says delectedly all my family is in tenneessee she tells him.Docotr she'll be staying with me says gibbs i'll keep an eye on her he says with a smile. as she looks at him shocked at what he had just said. ok then agent trident let me change your bandage and get your release papers started and then you are free to go. he sys as he goes out to retrive tn nesscassery medical supplies.
Jethro i cant let you do that she says i hardly know you and we only met yesterday. Hey Lisa its ok i have plenty of room so dont worry its no problem he says as the dr returns with the medicals supplies he needs as he bagins to change her bandage ok do this at least once a day to keep it clean and help keep the risk of infecion down. Ok she says as jethro leaves i'll be back in a few mintues he says as he goes out into the hall he pulls his cell phone and call s her landlady to arragne for her to have some clothes and personal items brought to NCIS. yes she fines and she ll be staying with a friend he tells he as the dr comes out. you can go bak in agent gibbs.
thanks doc he say as he goes back in listen i'm going to run out for some coffee can i get you a cup?, sure she says that sounds wonderful right no. Ok how do you take it? black and strong and starbucks if it snot a problem. nope no problem he tells her be back as quickly as possible as he goes out the door.
wow how did he do that she thinks to herslef as she waits for him to return
more than friends part2 by Gibbs864
She was waiting for him when he returned with coffee, she was reading a magazine when he came in she didnt hear him approach until he was s few feet from her.Lisa he says as he stands there holding two cups. good lord jethro i didnt even hear you come it she says jumping slightly. sorry he smiles didnt mean to startle you holding out the coffee. Thanks she says taking it and takes a sip just what i needed. What are you reading asks.
looking at the magazine in her lap? Ship bulders weekly she says looking at him. Well are you ready he says? yes she says slowly getting up and reaches for her purse. As they head out the door the she looks at him jethro she says you dont have to do this you know. I know that he says but you are part of my team now and i am the boss so you have to listen to me. And what i say goes he smiles at her. she smiles back ok jethro but i'll go as long as i am not an impostion. no you wont be an impostion to me i wouldnt mind the company he smiles at her. as they get on the elevator and
go down to the first floor to head out to his car in th parking area.
she starts to tire some, he looks at her and offers her his arm you ok he asks? yeah just getting a little tired she says taking his arm. almost there he says reaching the black dodge sedan and unlocks the door for her and helps her in. goes around and get in himself. Jethro i need to go by my place to pick up a few things. Nope already done i called your landlady and she brought a bag for you. jethro why are you being so nice to me after the things ive heard about you?Oh he says looking at her what did you hear.
that whe one of youragents went against orders like i did i would be placed on desk duty for a month or more. Now why would i do that to the agent who saved us all? I dont know she says as he starts the car and pulls out of the space. He reaches over and takes her hand lisa im not going to sit you down for desk duty he says if it wasnt for you more of us could have been shot or killed. Jethro im sorry its just i am so worried right now about doing the right things to stay here at NCIS i listened to rumors , sorry she says.
Its ok he says taking and kissing the back of her hand i forgive you he smiles at her as he pulls inot his driveway.
nice house she says as he stops the car. thanks its not much but its home he says getting out and going around to help her out of the car.
jethro are you sure this is a good idea? she asks him
Why wouldnt it be? he replies its wither here with me or still stuck in the hospital. yeah your right she says as they head up the front stairs.
he unlocks the door for her and lets he enter first and then he follows right behind her. She goes and sits on the sofa and sighs. you ok he asks sitting next to her yeah im fine just tired is all as he leans back he reaches out and pulls her into the crook of his arm you rest he tells her.She lets him and feels so safe and secure in his arms. she looks up at him with those hazel eyes and he returns th elook with those gorgeous ice blue ones of his,he lowers his mouth to hers and kisses her passionately
she retunrs that kiss as they break the kiss he says wow.
more than a kiss by Gibbs864
Wow he says as he pulls back to look into her eyes after the kiss they just shared. She looks at him with a little bit of a frightened look in her eyes. Lisa he says i'm um sorry i shouldnt have been that forward i've never done that before. Jethro its ok she says looking at him i liked it she says with a smile. You did? he asks surprised. i normally dont do things like that i just couldnt help myself you are so beatutiful and i'm so intrigued by you i just um he stutters. jethro she says putting her hand on the nape of his neck. Yes he answers, shut up and kiss me again she says pulling him to her and kisses him passioantely. he does they kiss for several mometnts as he breaks the kiss hes so turned on by her he picks her up and heads for the bedroom. she smiles at where hes going and he smiles in return. as he carries her into the bedroom she runs her fingers through his silver gray hair, which turns him on even further he sighs at her touching his hair, you like that dont you she asks as he gently places her on his bed yes lisa i do he sighs and kisses her passioantely again. Lisa he says? Yes jethro she replies as she takes off the sling fro,m her injured shoulder. I hope that i am not being to forward in saying this but i want to make love to you he says as he caresses her face with the back of his hand.
oh jethro she says no your not i want you to make love to me she says pulling him in for a kiss as she falls backwards towards the pilows taking him with her. But only if you want to. i do he says reaching to unbutton her blouse as she reaches to remove his shirt.through kissing and petting they finally manage to get each others clothes off lisa he says huskily as he looks at her naked gorgeous body you beatuiful he says reacginh up to pull her ponytail down she lets him as she looks at him at handsome and hot and waiting for her to touch he starts with a kiss then moves to her neck and jawlin as she moans with pleasure he contiues his slow descent until his mouth stops at her wound and he ever so softly kisses i she winces but moans in pleasure oh jethro she says as hie hands find thier way to her breasts as he play with her nipples she archs up at his touch
you like that he says as he bring his mouth down to one then the other as he licks her nipples then kisses and suckles each on in turn ummmmm sh emanges yesssss. as his hands travel lower he dips one in between her legs and starts to stroke her jethro please she manages to get out between gasps of pleaseure as he kisses her belly button and then goes lower . Jethro she yells as his mouth come sin contact with her womanhood as he licks her and nibbles on her she moand and writhes beneath him your wet lisa he says witha wicked smile. for you jethro im wet for you. you want me dont you baby he whispers, yes jethro please make me yours as he slide his penis up into heer she cries out with pleasure oh jethro please dont stop as he rides her hot slow and getnle she reaches out and caresses his tight ass and runs her fingers between his butt cheeks hes so turned on by her he cant stop so he rides her hot hard and fast as she wraps her legs aroun dhis waist to tke him deeper into her they climax together not know ing they just made them selves partners for life she yellsout huis name JETHROOOOO!!!!!!!!!! as she climaxes one final time.
LISA he manages to get out he collapses ontop of her withoout hurting her
hes stil insdie her as he lays there god lise he says as he pulls out of her wow i didnt know it could be this way with you. as he lays his head on her chest. she strokes his hair jethro every night with me could be like this she says as they kiss completely satisfied they fall aslepp in his bed.
the morning after by Gibbs864
She wakes with her head on his chest and looks at him hes still sleeping and she smiles as she remebers last night the loved that had made and she smiles as she reaches for his manhood and takes it and starts to stroke it. He starts to stir at the wonderful sensations that he is feeling as she does this he moans good moring sleepyhead she says as she kisses him passioantely. Morning he ssays as he returns that kiss. she moves to take his in her mouth as she bring her mouth downto his penis he moans out her name oh lisa please he says ass he kisses and licks him and nibbles him please what jethro she ays please dont stop he says as shestarts to suckle him he writhes under neath her lisa please he begs.youwant me dont you she croons to him yes yes yes he moans now as she gets on top of him and straddles him she slides herself onto him as she arches his hips up to meet her he yelss lisa please as she starts to ride him like the stallion that he is jethro she says as she goes harder and faster oh god jethro as they climax togther LISA JETHROO they each yell out as she collapses on top of him.
Lisa god baby you were wonderful he says as he strokes her back and caressess her ass.
Jethro i told you it could be this way she says as she places a kiss on his chest right over his heart. Thats when he says Lisa trident i do believe i have fallen in love with you. Oh jethro she smiles at him. I fell in love with you the minute i saw you.
His discovery by Gibbs864
they had been so busy lately the neither of them had much time for one another a few little stolen moments here and there,each taking what they could get. As she goes down to Abbys lab she starts to feel a nauseated and passes it off as her lunch not agreeing with her. as she gets off the elevator she goes into abbys lab hey abby she says have anything good to tell me she asks Ncis best lab tech. Hey Lisa nothing new yet still waiting on tox screen to comeback as abby says this lisa feels like shes about to throw up uh abby she says excuse me rushing out to to go the bathroom. Lisa? says abby you ok? as she follows her to the bathroom. No abby i think i may have the stomach flu guess i had better go home and recoperate. Ok says abby i tell gibbs for you if you want me to. would you abby thanks she breathes a sigh of relief knowing jethro he'd be by her place soon as abby tells him. Gibbs comes down to the lab about an hour later. Hey abb what have you got for me he asks? not much gibbs abby tells him just that the fingerprints are a match. ok thanks he says placing a kiss on abbys cheek. abby you seen Lisa lately she was suppossed to be doing some checking on the marines medical records for me now i cant find her. She went home sick gibbs abby tells him. What when abbs? he asks getting nnoyed and worried at the sametime that she would not tell him herself. about an hour ago abby replies ok abbs thanks he says as he goes out to the elevators to head to lisas condo.
god she says i hate getting this she says as she throws up yet agin and reaches for a wet washcloth to wipe her mouth, she had stopped off at her dr.s office and got something for this and it was begginng to kick in she yawns and goes to lay down on the sofa hopefully thats the last time she says as she brushes her teeth and gargles with mouthwash. she makes her wa back to the living room to lay down. knowing jethro might be by at anytime she had just recently trusted him enough to give him a key to her place. she lays down and covers up with a light quilt and drifts off to sleep

he gets in his car at the Ncis garage and starts it and heads over to her place. he hopes that its nothing to serious and hes very worried about her. He cant loose her he thinks he loves her so much that at times it scares him. Hes only felt this way about one other woman in his life and hes already lost her. He pulls into the parking area at her cond and gets out and goes upstairs to her condo he starts to knock when he rememebers that she gave him a key he uses it to unlock the door and goes in and closes the door behind him. he starts to call out to her when he sees her asleep on the sofa. She looks so peaceful he thinks as he walks over to her. He caressess her cheek with the back of his hand and she wakes.
Mm Jethro she says what are you doing here as she sits up. Hey babe he says you know i had to check on you when abby told me you were sick. he smiles. Im ok baby she says just t ouch of that stomach flu thats going around. he sits on the sofa beside her come here he says reaching out to pull her towards him. she lets himas he kisses her. she kisses him back i hate see my girl like this he says as he puts his arms around her. I know she tells him her he says laydown and he settles back to where she can put her head in his lap im not leaving you alone like this. jethro its ok i'll be fine she says as she lays her head in his lap. I know he says but humor me i'm staying andi'll take care of you she says as he strokes her hair. Im not leaving here till your better ok? Ok she says as she drifts back off to sleep. thats right babe you rest he tells her as he contiues to stroke her hair and cheek i.m here for you and i am not going anywhere.
his discovery part 2 by Gibbs864
She wakes up several hours later to find that he has gotten up off the sofa nd is nowwhere to be seen . jethro she calls out? Yeah he answers from the kitchen poking his head around the doorframe, you need something babe he asks. Nope just you she says as he comes back into the livingroom and sits on the sofa. How do you feel? he asks her sitting down next to her mush better she answers. what time is it she asks looking at her watch good lord midnight its that late. yes he smiles reaching out to caress her cheek you slept a long tim emy love her tells her. she scoots over next to him on the sofa and snuggles up to him. mmm how long has it been since we've had any fun she asks with a seductive smile. to long he says rasisng her face tohis as he kisses her passioantely. true she says as she takes his hand to lead him to her bedroom. he lets her and then reaches down to pick her up. jethro she laughs as he heads towards the bedroom. he smiles ashe lays her down on the bed. what he says i cant help it if i cant keep my hands off of you he says reaching out to remove her tshirt. she laughs an kisses him passioantely. through kising and petting they manage to get each others clothes off as he pushes her gently back on the bed. God lisa its been to long for me ive been wanting you like this all week. he says as he takes her breasts into his hands and palys with the nipples as he kisses her she moans at his touch and arches up into his hands jethro you drive me so crazy touching me till i cant stand it as he lowers his mouth to her breasts and one of his hands travles down to her womanhood as he slides his fingers inside her she arches her hips up to meet his hand jethro please she moans as he slides his fingers in and out of her and strokes her ever so slowly he smiles at her easy baby there pelnty more he kisses her breast and licks its nipple jethro she begs please jethro please!! easy lisa your hot arent you for you jethro she moans as he continues to stroke andtease her she begs him please oh god jethro please!!! your wet baby all wet! oh god she moans jethro icant take much more she says as she arches her hips upward so he takes her into his mouth she screams jethro as he claims her with his tongue . he licks her lick she an ice cream cone and suckles her. jethro please she begs him her hands grasping his hair holding him to her. you want it dont you baby?
yes please jethro she say as he slides his penis into her she moans out jethro oh god jethro she arches her hips up to meet each and every thrust of his into her. she wraps her legs around his waist to draw him even deeper inside of her.JETHROOOOOOOOOOOO she screams as she climaxes over and over again. Which send him over the edge with her lisa baby he moans as he climaxes into her, he ccollapses on top of her. god baby you needed me didnt you he says as he strokes her face?
yes jethro i guess i did. next time darlin tell me you want me and how badly youneed it he smils at her. ok darlin i will. as they fall asleep sadited
tie that binds by Gibbs864
she had woken up that morning feeling so much better and as they were thrown back into yet another case. They barely had time for each other over the next couple of weeks. Well one morning she woke up again with throwing up and she says jus twhen i thought i was over it. she was late ofr work and she knew jethro wouldnt like it so she calls him from her cell phone.
Ya gibbs he answers? hey its me she tells him i'll be there as soon as i can. Whats wrong he asks concerned? nothing baby she tells him just caught in the accident on the 405 place is a parking lot cant move. Ok he says ill see you when you get here he says and hangs up. she knows he had to because of dinozzo
she finally gets to work about 2 hours late.
whe walks in nice of you to join us agnet tooley jethro says as she looks as him sorry boss i tried to get here sooner but it was a semi verusus a bus. yeah right says tony i believe that when i can actually fly a kite
she turns on the large screen tv to show the secne on you mean this tony? kate laughs at the look on tonys face. Gibbs im going to check on the girlfriends story says kate ok he says dinozzo why dont you check on those phone records. on it boss he replies lisa can you take and see why the gunnye was not at his post like he was supposssed to be last night he tells her. On it gibbs she tells him as she sits down and gets to work. after a few hours she starts to feel queasy again, she needed to talk to ducky she sure she pregnant but telling jehtro will be the half of it. Lisa you ok asks tony? gibbs is no where to be found. Yeah just a little heartburn from breakfast on the road she passess it off.
she shouldhave kept her mouth shut about food she manges to get up and run to the bathrook nearly knocking jethro down in the process. DINOZZO what did you say to her he barks at tony? nothing boss honest she looked a little peaked and i asked her was she ok then she took off for the restsoom.
Jethro goes to the restroom door as two other women go in ladies would you please let me know when all but one is pout of there and shes violently ill. sure thing gibbs says mandy the Mtac secratery. he waits impatiently until fianlly mandy says all clear gibs she in the last stall on the left.thanks he says as he goes in Lisa? you ok he asks. getting no response LISA!? are you ok still no reponse. he opens the stall door and she passed out cold on the florr LISA he shouts in alarm and picks her up and runs out the door and goes down the stairs to the morgue and ducky
He descends the satirs rather quickly reachesthe morgue and goes in.
DUCK! he yells and gets the older gentalemans attetnion help me its lisa she was found passed out in the womens restroom.
My word says ducky place her here on the empty table. as the dr. starts to check her out Jehtro looks worried. easy jethro says ducky her heart rates normal abd pulse is a little fast .Why dont you wait out there he says while he examines lisa.Jethro shakes his head and does as ducky requested.
Lisa starts to come around. easy lisa my dear says ducky you gave Jethro quite a start .Ducky? oh god she says i fainted didnt i? yes my dear you did. ducky she says i need a favor she says. oh what kind of favor he asks? can you whispers it to him a pregnancy test on me without me having to go to te hospital or drs? yes my dear but why OOOHHHHHH i see sure he pats her hand and draw some blood a few mintues later yes my dear you are with child he confirms her worst fear. th thanks ducky she says. DUCK how much longer? jethro says as he comes back in as lisa gets down off the table Lisa you ok he asks? Yes gibbs im fine she says with tears in her eyes she rushes past him. duck wahts going on? Im afraid youll have to ask her jethro.
she rushes out and takes the staris two at a time runs out od the building and hails a cab in her state driving wouldnt be good. she gets in the cab and gives the cab driver jethros address.
Jehtro returns to the bull pen thinking lisa went there. she was not at her desk. diNozzo you seen lisa?
no boss not since you carried her down to ducky she ok he asks dont know she jus ttook off and now i cant find her. he calls her cell but its off. her guns gone but purse and keys still here. where could she be?
he starts looking
she arrives at jethros and goes in the back door she goes over to the sofa and plops down in tears hes gonna kill me she says to herself she gets up and sees a light one in the basement so she heads down gasps t the sight of the boat frame she walks over to it and lightly runs her hand over it never has she seen such craftsmanship.
Jethrostarts calling all the people she knows nothing hes starting to worry somethings wrong shes been missing for four hours now. He driving around looking for her hes been by herplace not there all her ahng out she frequents, nothing. wait he thinks to himself theres only one place that he hasnt checked and its his place he quickly turns the car around at the annoyance of some other drivers and heads there.. He arrives and gets out of the car and runs to the door and unlocks it LISA he calls but she doesnt hear himshes asleep in the overstuffed chair in the basement. he checks up sairs evey where nothing livingroom and kitchen before heading to the basement. Lisa he calls? out going down the stairs. He breathes a sigh of relief quickly goes back upstiars and calls tony to tell him that he had found her but not where he had found her. He goes back down and goes and kneels down in front of that old chair. Lisa he says caressing her cheek. She feels his hand toughing her then his voice jethro? Yeah baby Im here he says picking her up and sitting down in the chair so shes in his lap. Baby whats wrong he asks her? what happened with ducky he asks? Oh jethro she bursts into tears hey he says pulling her into his armsyou know that you can tell me anything he says. i know but, she sniffles but what he says brushing some stray hair out of her face. Promise you wont get mad at me she asks him? Mad why what have you done? Nothing she sasy its just hta ti am..............she trails off
your what he asks? baby your scareing me here he says . jethro im preganant she tells him looking at him scared. Pregnant he smiles. oh baby thats great he says hugging her it is she says? ok course i thought you were going to tell me that you didnt want me anymore he says. . No way jethro i cant live with out you. she says kissing him passioante ly on the lips. Good he says kissing her back. Lisa its my baby isnt it he asks her
yes jethro its yours she smiles and places his hand on her stomach we created this she says. he smiles lisa he looks at her. yes jethro?
Marry me he asks her? J J jethroare you serious she stutters. Yes baby i am i cant live without you either. Oh jethro she says throwing her arms around his neck YES YES YES YES I'll marry you. as she kisses him passionately and he returns that kiss. youve made me the most haooyies tman on earth tonight lisa trident he says carrying her up the basement staris!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3902