White Dreams by uchihagirl5
Summary: Another look at the Tony and Iguana scene. Seeing a naked DiNozzo has its many unseen consequences.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Episode Related, Friendship, Humor, Pre-slash
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 711 Read: 4430 Published: 11/20/2010 Updated: 11/20/2010
Story Notes:
I loved these scene, it was so full of them and funny as hell. I could not help myself but write something pervert about. Don't own them, but sure as hell borrow them from time to time.

1. White Dreams by uchihagirl5

White Dreams by uchihagirl5
Author's Notes:
Another look at the Tony and Iguana scene. Seeing a naked DiNozzo has its many unseen consequences.
Tony shifted in the bed, looking for comfort; he was half asleep, half awake. Remnants of his previous dream still lingered in his unconscious mind. Gibb’s hands all over him, touching him in the most sensitive spot, the long passionate kissing, skin against skin, cocks grinding together; being under his boss, whimpering for more. It had felt very real to him, opening his eyes, his mind still focused on the dream he heard a sound. It sounded like an angry pup or perhaps a kid with a sour throat gurgling. Whatever it was, it did not sound anything like Gibbs.

Then, he saw something green, a green animal lying beside him on the bed. Opening his eyes wide open he jumped out of bed, screaming and stumbling to get his weapon. Quickly regaining his composure, he aimed the gun at the inoffensive green thing that was called iguana. “Halt!” His breath quickened, his heart beat faster, dreams of Gibbs forgotten only to be replaced by the fear of an iguana. The door to his room was wide opened by a wearing pajamas Gibbs holding a gun, first pointing it at Tony, then at the… iguana. Right after him was a wearing pajamas Kate, who also pointed the gun at Tony, then to the innocent iguana.

Both recently awakened NCIS agents stared at the iguana lying on Tony’s bed. After a second of much though, Kate and Gibbs lowered their guns. Kate was rumpled, hair all messed up and no makeup, strangely enough Gibbs looked normal, expect for the messed up hair. Gibbs took a moment of notice at Tony’s current condition, Kate followed on with her eyes. In front of them, stood a frightened naked DiNozzo holding a gun and pointing it at a poor, innocent iguana. Kate felt disgusted, she never in her life wanted to see Tony naked hairy body, much less his hanging friend who was unsurprisingly more awake than anyone present in the room. Gibbs’s eyes remained glued to his senior agent. Lean built body, hairy chest, a nice tight ass and hung up dick, nothing that he hadn’t seen before, last night. He noticed some dry cum on his thigh area up to his balls, shaft and stomach. His eyes grew darker.

Kate puckered her lips and winker at him playfully. Even if she did not like the sight of a naked DiNozzo, she could not help but think of the future teasing. Tony, afraid of an iguana, it was something you couldn’t forget that easily, and even more interesting. It looked like Tony had a habit of sleeping naked, interesting. Noticing Kate and Gibbs’s looks, Tony took a hold of the nearest thing in hand, a table. He was deeply embarrassed at his situation. His boss and partner had just walked in when he was having a fit of fear to a hardly innocent iguana, not only that but Gibbs and Kate saw him naked. It wasn’t like he slept everyday naked, okay, he slept everyday naked and he would rather have kept it secret. He mourned the fact of a future teasing made by Kate the moment they returned to Washington DC, but he could turn tables around with that wink of hers.

There was also the look Gibber alls had given him, it was dark and lustful. Maybe it was his imagination; after all he had woken up after dreaming about his boss in bed, naked and having sex. But still, he could never forget that look, a look he would later fantasize about.

“I need coffee.” Gibbs declared, turning his back and avoiding seeing Tony or that any of his agents spotting his hard on. Plus he really needed a god cup of coffee, being so suddenly woken u by something that irrelevant only to find a naked DiNozzo. It was for his sanity and libido; more often than not he would spot the occasional hard on, all thanks to Tony. He also wanted to avoid the urge to go, pin Tony against the wall, kiss him senseless and just ravage him. Take him on the floor in all four and good riding hard and fast. He really needed a cup of coffee.

Kate grinned; joining NCIS wasn’t bad at all.
End Notes:
I loved these scene, it was so full of them and funny as hell. I could not help myself but write something pervert about. Don't own them, but sure as hell borrow them from time to time.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3923