Director For A Week by katetodd4eva
Summary: There is a new director for a week. Kate takes advantage if this
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4915 Read: 4829 Published: 12/05/2010 Updated: 12/07/2010

1. Director For A Week by katetodd4eva

2. The Pool by katetodd4eva

Director For A Week by katetodd4eva
Author's Notes:
There is a new director for a week. Kate takes advantage if this
It was late and Kate was the only one left in the squad room. McGee had only just left 10 minutes ago and she couldn’t have been more relieved. She made her way up the stairs and to the Directors office. Cynthia, the director’s assistant had already left for the night so she walked straight in, closing and locking the door behind her.
“ Director” she said as she walked up to his desk. He looked up from his paperwork.
“ Agent Todd what can I do for you?” he asked as he looked back down at the paper still in his hands.
“ Well it’s more of what I can do for” she said as she made her way around the back of his desk.
“ It’s late, you should go home” he said, still not taking his attention from the work load in front of him. She was now standing directly behind him. She reached out and started to massage his shoulders. She felt him tense underneath her grasp but he soon relaxed.
“ I don’t want to go home to an empty house” she said answering his first question. Her hands started to wander from his shoulders down to his chest and she leaned down so her face was level with his.
“ It must be stressful being director. Let me help you release some of it for you” she whispered into his ear as her hands kept running over his torso.
“ What about your fiancé?” he asked in a soft, husky voice. He took his glasses off and set them aside along with the paper that was in his hands.
“ Won’t be home for a while” she said seductively as she made her way to stand in front him. She leaned back on his desk. His eyes roamed all over her body. She was wearing a low cut white tank top and a white skirt that had crept up her thigh as she leaned back on his desk.
“ Are you sure?” he asked in a small voice. Kate leaned forward, her hands on the arm rests of the director chair and her face only centimetres away from his. She looked deep into his eyes before replying.
“ Positive. Director I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes” a small smile spreading across her face.
“ What about the others?” he asked still not sure what to do.
“ Gone home. Just you, me and the cleaning crew. I locked the door just in case” she finished with a whisper. That was it. He knew what he knew what he was going to do.
“ Good”. He wrapped an arm around her waist and took her lips with his as he got out of his chair and propped her up on his desk, standing in between her legs. He ran a hand through her hair and kept the other one on her waist.
“ What took you so long. Normally all I have to do is touch you” she said looking at him, a grin spreading across her face.
“ Had to make sure we wouldn’t get caught” he said returning her grin. He started to kiss her neck.
“ And we can’t have that” she said as she moved a hand down his chest, over his stomach and landed on his groin where she could feel his quickly growing arousal. He let out a soft moan on her neck and pulled her closer to him. He took her mouth with his again in a deep, passionate kiss. Kate’s hands went up and started to undo his belt, then his zipper and she slid them off his best she could. She ran her hands back up his body, over his ass and under his shirt. He stopped their kissing so she could pull his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor.
“ That’s better” she breathed against him as she placed kisses along his chest then back up to his mouth. He ran a hand up under her top and ran his hand over her soft skin. His other hand was on her ass keeping her up against him. Kate wanted more of him and couldn’t wait. She broke the kiss and ripped off her shirt and threw it on the ground. She then kicked off her shoes and wrapped her legs around his waist, her skirt ridding up even more. He started kissing her neck again while undoing the clasp of her bra. He was a pro at undoing her bras and it only took him seconds before he dropped it to the ground. He pushed her further back onto the desk and she had to use one arm to keep her balance while the other was around his neck. His kisses went from her neck to her collar bone, to her chest before his mouth settled on her breast. He took her nipple with his mouth and he heard her let out a gasp. He knew what she liked and this made her go crazy. Her hand up to his hair and with each suck her fingers entwined with his hair. She threw her head and moaned each time. He only stopped when he felt her grind her hips against his making him let out a chesty moan. He stopped his manipulation of her nipple, and focused on the skirt that was still constricting her leg. She let go of his hair and used the arm to support her upper body as he let go of her. She lift her bottom so he could undo her skirt and slide it off her body. He ran his hands up her now bare legs. He stopped when he reach her underwear. He also got rid of them to. He stood there for a moment just taking in the sight that was in front of him. He met her eyes, they were pleading him to take her. She couldn’t even form words, she mouth ‘Jet’ and a grin spread across his lips and he started kissing her again. She got off her arms and ran her hands over his body and done to his still present boxers. She removed them down as far as she could. She ran her hands up his thighs and then to his now protruding erection. She moved her hand slowly over it while the other as on his chest. He moaned into her mouth. The pace of her hand got quicker and he couldn’t take it anymore.
“ Katie” he moaned loudly and she knew she had to stop or it would end there. She let go of him and ran her hand up his stomach, then over his chest. He moved her closer to the edge of the desk and slowly guided himself inside of her. They both let out small sighs at the new sensation. He started moving slowly inside of her. She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. His arms tighten around her body, trying to get her body as close to his as he can. Kate threw her head back and let out a long moan and he took her neck with his mouth. She ran her hand through his as he attacked her skin. His thrust started to get faster and harder.
“ Jet” she moaned loudly and he took her mouth with his to try and quiet her down. A hand wrapped into her hair to keep her mouth on his. His other hand was on the small of her back keeping her steady as he kept thrusting. Kate’s grip on him tightened as she felt the all too familiar feeling growing inside her. She moaned into his mouth and bit on his lip. She leaned back on one arm to change the angle.
“ Oh Kate” he breathed and kissed her chest. The new angle was way too good and he knew he couldn’t last much longer. He could tell Kate hadn’t had far to go but at this rate he would be going first and he couldn’t have that. He quickly took her nipple in his mouth and relished in the instant moan he heard escape her mouth. Her ran wild through his hair.
“ Yes” she hissed as his tongue twirled around her nipple. He knew her body to well. He slowly ran his free hand down her body and down in between their bodies and found her clit.
“ Oh god” she let out as her head tilted back and her hand in his hair went to his shoulder and squeezed it. His movements got faster and faster and he could feel her holding her breath beneath him. He stopped his attack on her nipple and kissed her neck, all the way up to her ear.
“ Let go for me Katie” he whispered. Obeying him she let the breath she was holding go and within seconds her orgasm over whelmed her.
“ Oh Jet. Yes. Oh God” she moaned loudly. A smile crossing his face, knowing that he was the cause of her pleasure. Now it was his turn and it didn’t take much. Kate wrapped her legs around him as tight as she could and he thrust into her, deeper and harder than before.
“ Come on baby” she whispered then kissed his cheek. He leaned his head on her shoulder and gently kissed the skin that was there. Then it was his turn.
“ Yes, yes. Oh Katie. Oh fuck” he moaned loudly as he let himself go inside her.

“ So will you be coming home tonight?” Kate asked as she buttoned up her blouse that Gibbs had handed her, along with the rest of her clothes. He was standing in front of her tucking his shirt into his pants.
“ Kate, I have more work then what I normally do. It needs to be done” he said with a sigh.
“ Jethro this is the third night in a row. Can’t you just leave it for tomorrow?” she asked jumping down off the desk and finding her shoes.
“ And have it pile up? Look, I’ll do what I can and be home later. Ok?” he asked trying to reason with her. But the look on her face told him otherwise.
“ Fine. I guess I’ll see you sometime tonight or tomorrow” she said and hurried toward the door.
“ Kate” he called after her but she didn’t want to listen to his reasoning.
“ Goodnight Director” she called back and left the room, slamming the door behind her. Gibbs sighed and re-organized his desk after their little incident. He sat down in his chair and looked at the paperwork on his desk, then looked back at the door then sighed. There was no way he could win.

The next day the director’s office door was opened quickly then closed just as fast. He looked up and saw Kate coming towards his desk.
“ Agent Todd, how can I help you?” he asked as he looked back down at the file in his hands. Kate took up the seat on the other side of his desk.
“ We need to talk” she said sternly. Gibbs looked up from the file.
“ Kate, we agreed to keep our personal lives at home”.
“ But that’s just it, you’re never home. Ever since she came to you with the idea, you haven’t been home” she said loudly, but not quiet yelling. He could tell she was pissed at him.
“ What am I supposed to do?”.
“ You should have told her no, that you want to go home every night with your gorgeous fiancé” she said, trying to sound hurt.
“ You’re right. I do want to go home with you and you’re gorgeous, but she had no one else. It’s just for a couple more days” he said, a small smile breaking out. Kate sighed.
“ I know, I just don’t like being at home by myself. Could you try and come home tonight?” she asked. He could see her pleading him with her eyes and there was no way he could say no to those eyes.
“ I’ll try” he said with a small smile. Kate stood up from her chair.
“ Thank you. Now get back to work director” she said with a cheeky grin.
“ You to Special Agent Todd” he returned her grin. She turned and left his office. He got to work straight away. He wanted to be home with her as soon as possible.
As soon as possible, even if it meant at 1 o’clock in the morning. He quietly closed and locked the door behind him. Took his shoes and jacket off then headed for the bed room. He then took the rest of his clothes off and slowly climbed into bed trying not to wake his already asleep beauty. He didn’t succeed.
“ Gibbs?” she asked still in her sleepy state as she rolled over to the extra weight now in the bed.
“ Yeah it’s me” he replied in a hushed tone as he got further down in the bed.
“ What time is it?” she asked rubbing her eyes.
“ 1 in the morning” he said as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to him. She snuggled into his side, her head resting on his chest and an arm snaked around his middle.
“ You came home”.
“ I told you I would” he said as he ran his hand up and down her arm. She smiled contently to herself.
“ I love you” she said as she started to doze back off to sleep.
“ I love you too” he replied, kissed her head and relaxed back into the bed.

The last night of his Director duties and Gibbs was still in the office finalizing the last of the paperwork he had. He was then interrupted again, he had no doubt that it would be Kate. He didn’t even have to look up.
“ Kate you are in here every day stopping me from working and then complain when I don’t come home”. He could smell the Chinese food that she had brought in with her.
“ Well I have a solution. I’ll stay here with you” she said cheerfully. Gibbs looked up at her.
“ Kate you don’t have to do that” he started but she didn’t let him finish.
“ Apparently I do. I already grabbed some diner so you’re not getting out of it” she said turning back to the back and un packing its contents. Gibbs couldn’t argue with his empty stomach, so he got up from his desk and made his way over to the table.
“ Ok we’ll eat” he said as he kissed her cheek then sat down and grabbed the box of Chow Mein. After eating in silence Kate started to tidy up. Putting the boxes and chop sticks in the bin and made her way back over to Gibbs.
“I’ll be glad when everything is back to normal” she said as she sat sideways on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Gibbs put an arm around her back and one on over her legs.
“ What would you class as normal?” he asked with a smile.
“ Director Shepard at her desk, you and me back in our bed the way it should be” she said and kissed him. Gibbs smiled as she broke the kiss off.
“ I like the sound of that” he leaned in and kissed her again, this time more passionately then the last one.
“ I’ve missed you” he breathed then went to kiss her again but she got off his lap and took his hand, urging him to follow her. She dragged him over to the three seater couch that was up against the wall. She pushed him down and lifted her skirt and straddled him
“ What are you doing?” he asked trying to keep his composure.
“ Showing you how much I’ve missed you” she whispered and started to kiss him gently on the neck.
“ Katie” he breathed as a warning.
“ Don’t worry, I locked the door and the only other people here are Tim and Abby in the lab” he told him, running her hands down his chest and started to untuck his shirt.
“ Good” he said then took his lips with hers again and his hands went underneath her skirt to grab her ass. Her hands ran under his shirt, wondering over his skin then down to his belt. She undid it as fast as she could then unzipped his pants. His hands pushed her skirt up more and grabbed her underwear and he pulled them down as far as he could. She lifted herself off him and stepped out of her underwear. She tugged on his pants and he lifted his bum so she could pull them off. He settled back on the couch when his pants hit the floor. Kate settled back down on him. He let out a soft moan into her moth as she brushed herself up against him. She smiled then started to kiss his neck. Gibbs’ head rolled back and rested on the back of the couch. She placed a kiss on his throat before finally positioning herself on his erection then slowly lowered herself down. He let out another moan before propping his head back up and taking her lips with his in a fiery kiss. His hands through her hair, keeping her lips against his.
Kate was asleep on the couch, Gibbs’ jacket draped over her shoulders. Gibbs was at his desk signing one of many files. He threw one on the finished pile and went to pick up another when he stopped and looked at his sleeping beauty. He got up and went over to her. He knelt down in front of her and push back her hair that had fallen over her face.
“ I’m sorry Katie. I’ll make it up to you” he said softly. He gently kissed her cheek and went back to his desk to finish the last of the papers.
The Pool by katetodd4eva
Author's Notes:
Kate wants a pool. Gibbs is reluctant but agrees.what fun could be had in the new investment???
Kate walks into the kitchen and is met by a big smile and a cup of coffee.
“ Thank you” she says taking the cup and giving him a quick kiss. She looks out the kitchen to the backyard.
“ Jethro, I think we should get a pool” she says still staring out the window. She felt him come up and stand behind her.
“ And where do you think we should put it?” he asked then started to kiss her bare neck.
“ The backyard. There is all the space up the back and summer is just around the corner.
“ Well go to the public pool” he stopped kissing her neck and she turned around and looked up into his big blue eyes.
“ Well we can’t go skinny dipping in the public pool” she told him with a cheeky grin on her face. She took a quick sip of her coffee waiting for his answer.
“ I’m not skinny dipping anywhere”. She shrugged her shoulders.
“ Ok, well I’ll skinny dip while you watch” she said biting her bottom lip to try and stop the grin that wanted to spread across her face.
“ What happened to Caitlin Todd?” he asked.
“ What? I’m still here” she said confused.
“ Really. Well the Caitlin Todd I met would never suggest going skinny dipping” he said, she could see the humour in his eyes. She loved it when he was like this and not his serious self.
“ That’s because we met on the job and I like to keep my private and professional lives separate” she took another sip of her coffee. He looked down at her left hand and grabbed it, fiddling with the diamond ring on her finger.
“ What about this?” he asked. She looked down at the ring.
“ I couldn’t exactly hide it could I” she let out a little laugh.
“ If you like I could always take it back” he said teasing her as he started to slowly slide it off her finger.
“ I don’t think so” she said quickly and pulled her hand out of his grasp and fixed up the ring. She let out a sigh and looked at him.
“ Look, just think how much value it will put on the house”. Gibbs took a sip of his coffee.
“ Value doesn’t matter”.
“ Well could you at least think about?” she almost sounded like she was pleading. He nodded.
“ I’ll think about it” he agreed. She smiled and finished the last of her coffee
“ Good” she walked past him and rinsed her cup and left it on the sink.
“ Now I got to get ready”. Gibbs turned around to look at her.
“ What for?”.
“ Abby and I are going bikini shopping” she said with a smile. She went and kissed him before heading up stairs to get changed. He just starred at where she had been, then shook his head and started to laugh.

Kate arrived back home almost 3 hours later. She dropped her bags off in the bedroom as she headed down to the basement, he was always down there on their days off.
“ Did you have fun?” he asked as he heard her coming down the stairs.
“ Yeah we did. Did you think about the pool?” she asked as she came to stand next to him. He stopped what he was doing and turned to look at her.
“ I did”. Kate was anxious to hear the results.
“And?”.
“ I’ll approve on one condition” he started.
“ Which is?” she asked not sure what to expect. A broad smile crossed his face.
“ You have to try on the swimmers you just bought” he said. A smile started across Kate’s face. She leaned in and kissed him.
“ Deal” she grabbed his hand and lead him up stairs to the bedroom where her bags were.

It had taken a month and a half but the pool was finally done. Kate and Gibbs where outside looking at the finished product. It looked beautiful. The moonlight made the water sparkle and the fairy lights that had been placed around the outside of the pool lit the area up just nicely.
“ It looks great” Kate exclaimed. She looked up at Gibbs who didn’t seem so excited.
“ Yeah”.
“ So do you want to try it out with me?” she asked. He looked over at her. He could tell she was excited about having their own pool, but it didn’t excite him that much.
“ No, it’s all yours”. Kate shrugged. She pulled off her top
“ Ok, suit yourself” she said then took of her shorts then slowly entered the water. She went under then came back up and rested on the edge of the pool and looked up at him with a smile.
“ Your always so prepared aren’t you” he stated.
“ Of course, I’ve learned from the best. Are you sure you don’t want to join me, the water is lovely” she asked again hoping he wouldn’t reject her offer again.
“ I’m fine” he said with a smile.
“ I’ll make it worth your while” she said with a cheeky grin. He couldn’t resist her. She knew how to get him to agree to anything.
“ Alright” he said and started to head for the house.
“ Where are you going?”.
“ To get changed”. He heard Kate chuckle.
“ It’s 7 at night. No one is out beside us. Just swim in your jocks”. He turned around to look at her. She was dead serious. He looked around at the neighbouring houses, which were mostly obscured by the trees that lined his fence.
“ If you insist” he said and made his way back to the pool. He took off his shirt and dropped it near her clothes.
“ Oh I do Jethro, I do” she said as she watched him undress in front of her. Once he was done he entered the pool next to her. He went under then came up.
“ See isn’t it refreshing” she said with a smile as he ran his hands over his wet hair.
“ I suppose” was all she got as an answer. He was leaning against the side of the pool and looking up at the starry night. Kate smiled and swam in front of him and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He looked down into her eyes.
“ ok, how about now?” she asked with a grin.
“ Better” he stated making her grin. Kate nodded then let her arms go from around his neck and undid the two strings to her bikini top and threw it out of the water.
“ How about now?” she asked seductively. He nodded his head.
“ Much better”.
“ I thought so” she said then leaned in and kissed him. He ran his hand over her naked back. Her hands went through his wet hair then down his chest, over his stomach and then under his jock to his grab his ass. Gibbs did the same. Moving his hand down her back and underneath the small fabric of her bikini bottoms and grabbed her ass, pressing her body against his. Kate’s hands moved his ass to his front. She about to grab his growing erection when he all of a sudden pulled out of the kiss.
“ Kate, not here like this” he breathed.
“ Why not?” she asked a little disappointed that he had stopped their fun.
“ It’s to open and public”. Kate sighed.
“ Jethro, no one can see, the fence is surrounded by trees, the sun isn’t even out so I don’t see the problem” she thought he would be ok with this. She was obviously wrong.
“ The problem is that I had no idea you were this crazy about sex” he said. She just looked at him. Her good mood was gone. She un-wrapped her legs from him and stood just in front of him, the water at her shoulders.
“ I’m sorry I find you so attractive and I can’t keep my hands off you” she said sternly then hoisted herself out of the pool and pulled her top back on, grabbed her clothes and started to head for the house. Gibbs turned around in the pool and called after her.
“ I didn’t mean it that way. Come back here”. Kate looked at the ground then obeyed as she moved back in the direction of the pool. She stopped where his clothes were still on the ground.
“ I just never expected you to be this” he started, not quite sure what words to use. Kate in before he could finish.
“ What did you expect me to be like?” she asked. He looked at the ground then back up at her.
“ I don’t know. I guess more like when we first started”.
“ Well, if you can remember back then, I was nervous and maybe a little scared” she stated. He was a bit confused at her words.
“ You were scared? Why?”.
“ You are my boss, you have three failed relationships, and I was scared of what you would think of me” she said truthfully. She had never admitted to that to him before. No one actually, not even herself. Gibbs let out a big sigh.
“ Kate, we had worked together for two years, you should have known what I thought of you” . Kate dropped her clothes and made her way over to the side of the pool and slipped back in. She turned to face Gibbs.
“ I did, but not…” she trailed off and Gibbs picked up her thought.
“ Believe me you have nothing to worry about, you are perfect” he said with a soft smile as he tucked some wet hair behind her ear. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes.
“ Is that why you want to marry me?” she asked softly.
“ It’s more than that Katie. Why do you want to marry me?” he asked. She gave him a smile and pretended to think for a little while.
“ Well for starters you are irresistible (kiss), smart (kiss), creative (kiss), sexy (kiss), protective (kiss), charming (kiss), caring (kiss), mysterious (kiss), fantastic in bed and you have the most amazing eyes and smile” she said starring deeply into those eyes she loved so much. They were starring right back at her.
“ I couldn’t imagine my life without you” she confessed.
“ Neither could I” he said the captured her lips in a slow, deep kiss. It soon turned into one of passion and he tangle a hand in her hair to keep their lips locked. The other hand went to her waist and pulled her closer to his body.
“ I thought you didn’t want to” she whispered against his lips.
“ I changed my mind” he said then attacked her mouth again. Kate wrapped her legs around his waist once again and they picked up from where they left off before.

Later that night Kate curled up into Gibbs arms as they were lying in bed .
“ Good investment?” Kate finally asked. She felt Gibbs’ body shake as he laughed.
“ Very. Why didn’t you suggest it earlier?” he wondered. Kate shrugged her shoulders.
“ I was afraid you wouldn’t want to change anything” she said softly. He started to stroke her hair.
“ Never be afraid to ask me anything ?”. Kate nodded.
“ Ok”. They fell silent for a few minutes.
“ Kate, I love you” he said softy. Kate looked up at him and gave him a sweet smile.
“ I love you too Jethro”. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss before settling back down and falling to sleep.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3942