Deep Sixed by SnoopyGrumpy
Summary: It's bring your smut to work day! And brooms.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Alternate Universe, First Time, Humor, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 983 Read: 5368 Published: 12/10/2010 Updated: 12/10/2010
Story Notes:
Only AU cuz Cait's there instead of Ziva, not that it needs to make sense as it's total crack. :P

Disclaimer: Characters do not belong to me and blah blah blah.

1. Deep Sixed by SnoopyGrumpy

Deep Sixed by SnoopyGrumpy
Author's Notes:
It's bring your smut to work day! And brooms.
The elevator pinged and Tony strutted in with the usual "I'm pretending that I got laid last night but really I just fell asleep mid-Weekend At Bernie's" grin on his face and stilled at the sight of a gaping McGee.

"What's so interesting?"

"Uh... Nuh nothing." McGee tried to frantically close his window.

"Lemme see!" Tony swooped next to him and grabbed McGee's mouse.

"Oh... Is this...? This is about your book."

"Yeah, my fans like to write fanfiction."

"What is Tommy doing?" Tony looked awed.

"He's uh... Uh... Hey Cait." McGee greeted trying to keep his composure, or what was left of it.

"What are you guys drooling over?"

"Drool... Drooling?" Tony looked up, saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Here, have a napkin." Cait handed him a tissue and stole a chance at a glance at the screen.

"Oh my!" Her eyes widened and she would have started drooling if not for...

"What the fudgicle are you people doing? Get back to work!" Gibbs appeared.

"What happened to your mean cussing, Gibbs?" Cait asked.

"Ducky threatened to wash my mouth with soap after what happened with you know who..." Gibbs waved his hand around, referring to his ex wife who had called and got an earful, unfortunately in Ducky's presence. Tony thought Gibbs should just call in a favor and have his ex wives shipped off to Canada. He was sick of hearing about them.

Instead of making fun Tony didn't say anything and Gibbs took notice.

"Tony, what is wrong with you? You're not gonna give me a hard time over this?"

"Sorry, Boss. I was just a little distracted."

"Ok well, lets get back to work. We have nothing but cold cases."

For the rest of the day Tony was oddly contemplative. It looked like he was deep in extra curricular thought.

"DiNozzo." Gibbs got up and walked toward the staircase. Tony got up and followed.

"Tony, what's the thing that's got you all... Reflective?"

"Dunno what you mean, Boss." Tony deadpanned.

"You're acting weird. Tell me."

Tony started laughing.

"Sorry, Boss, I... I just. McGee found this fanfiction site. I started reading this story and before I knew it, it got all... Hinky... With Tommy and Tibbs... In the basement..."

"Hinky?" Gibbs swallowed. He was starting to get an idea.

"Yeah, uh, pretty hinky stuff went on in that basement."

"So, what, you're all freaked out now because they're based on us?"

"No... Yes... No..." Tony was serious for a moment and then he doubled over with laughter.

Gibbs looked at him not knowing what to think. Should he be hurt or worried for Tony's sanity? Should he be disappointed or... There was no or. He was disappointed. And hurt. Clearly Tony thought the thought was unfathomable.

"It's just that I really am in love with you, Boss." Tony wiped tears away and looked liked he had lost his last brain baubles when he was laughing so hard.

Gibbs stepped closer, right into Tony's space. Tony looked surprised now. He kept his eyes glued to Gibbs' afraid to look away and... Gibbs leaned in.

Suddenly they were kissing, thankfully under the stairs in a secluded spot out of the way of security cameras.

"Do we have a broomcloset and where is it?" Tony panted into Gibbs mouth.

Gibbs dragged him in through the door a step away from where they were. Tony's hands roamed around Gibbs' body like hungry tentacles in one of those scifi movies. Gibbs was pulling on Tony's belt and undoing pants. No underwear. Yay. Gibbs knelt in front of Tony and started licking on his now rock hard cock.

"Oh God, oh, Gobbs, oh, Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs..." Tony panted thinking this was Gibbs. Gibbs' tongue on Tony Jr. Jr. who was currently leaking and about to explode brain matter all over the inside of Gibbs' hot mouth.

Gibbs was humming and licking and sucking like a pro. Tony wondered how many ex husbands Gibbs had.

"Luh... Lube. Pocket."

"Well, why didn't you say so?" Gibbs started going through Tony's pants, finding and popping open the tube with vampiric speed. He flipped Tony over and stretched him, whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Tony shivered and moaned and then Gibbs was inside his six, filling him like a hand in a glove or a...foot in a boot... Or...

Suddenly the door was yanked open, Cait's voice thundering in.

"I'll show you what I can do with a broom and you'll think twice about calling me... A... Wah... What the fudgicle?"

"Hi, Cait. Tim. Mmh." Tony talked through his pre-gasmic haze.

"We're... Ohh. A little busy. Here." Gibbs huffed and puffed, thrusting into Tony.

Cait and Tim just backed away quietly palefaced, closing the door.

"Oh man, if I wasn't so turned on right now I'd be laughing my six off." Tony chuckled.

"I'm the one who gets to... Do stuff... To... Your... Siiiix!"

White hot cum splattered against the wall as Tony couldn't help following Gibbs after his possessive statement. Lamely funny as it was.

The two men breathed as one and calmed down, plastered against one another.

"You're... Inside me." Tony said. He turned to look at Gibbs with awe.

"I want you to move in." Gibbs kissed him and pulled out.

"You what? We just got together. We haven't even talked."

"What do you call this?"

"Post coital something or other. You wanna move in together? With me?"

"8 years, DiNozzo. Oh, and I love you, too."

Then Gibbs strode out of the broomcloset and into the bullpen. Tony pulled up his pants and meandered out like the river Alph, he was dizzy and hazy and happy. The last one an unfamiliar feeling but recognized.

Returning to the bullpen was easy now. Tony was so confuzzled there was no awkwardness. Tim and Cait were staring at Gibbs who looked disheveled and completely sexy. Tony's cock twitched.

"So, how's the sequel, McWriter?" Tony probed.

"I hear Tommy has a secret lover, someone from the office." Gibbs said.

Cait was still in shock and Tim looked utterly crushed.

"I think the whole thing has to be re-written due to hinky circumstances." Tim buried his face in his hands.

Then they all laughed happily.
End Notes:
Only AU cuz Cait's there instead of Ziva, not that it needs to make sense as it's total crack. :P

Disclaimer: Characters do not belong to me and blah blah blah.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3947