Trangression by joblo
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: None
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1432 Read: 5564 Published: 12/17/2010 Updated: 12/17/2010
Story Notes:
More of a D/S spank chapter for those of you who might be squicked...

1. Trangression by joblo

Trangression by joblo
Author's Notes:
Gibbs was content to let the fantasy continue as he amused himself in the darkness with trying to figure out exactly what his lover was dreaming about.
Saturday Morning 0600

After being horny all week, Tony needed it badly. He gasped in surprise as the warm hand cradled his morning stiffness. Tony rocked himself steadily, his only thought on coming as soon as possible.

“You like that?” The gruff marine asks.

“Mmmmhmmm.” The hand starts stroking Tony.

“You want me to let you come?”

“Y-yes, p-p-please, Jethro,” Tony whines, giving a convulsive little jerk that accentuates his need.

“Maybe I’ll suck it. Would you like that, Tony?”

“Oh god, yes! Suckitsuckitsuckit,” Tony starts to chant but immediately feels a sharp pain in his scrotum.

~

Gibbs’ internal snooze had been waking him up every hour since four o’clock so finding Tony humping his thigh came as no surprise. He first awoke facing his young lover whose face was hidden in the crook of Gibbs’ neck. Over the next two hours Tony shifted, but stayed plastered to Jethro, unwilling to let him go. Gibbs was content to let the fantasy continue as he amused himself in the darkness with trying to figure out exactly what his lover was dreaming about.

This is his favorite pastime. Then comes solving crimes, building boats, drinking bourbon, and a host of other activities revolving around his lover. But this- this new game he’s played since he’s started sleeping with Tony- he’d do it all day if he could. There were mumbled snatches of the most intricate conversations, sometimes in Italian or Portuguese or Spanish. Sometimes Tony would talk about food or recite recipes. Gibbs had heard lovers talk in their sleep before, but never had any been as loquacious as DiNozzo. He was mesmerized. Especially when Tony had sexy dreams like the one he’s having now. He just smiles as the silent thrusts escalate to adding little moans, wondering when the dirty talk will start.

But hands come before the words. Tony starts with a squeeze and a few comforting rubs and Gibbs is ready to let the nocturnal fondling slide until the stroking begins in earnest, obviously with the purpose of coming. “Tony,” Gibbs growls in a low, warning voice.

“Mmmmhmmm.”

“You gonna come right now?”

“Y-yes, p-p-please, Jethro,” Tony whines and Jethro watches his body jerk as he gets dangerously close to disobedience.

“Do you remember what we talked about last night, Tony?”

“Oh god, yes! Suckitsuckitsuckit- Ow-w-what the fu-”

“Wake up, Tony. Look at me.” The cursing stops suddenly as the gruff voice brings Tony back to reality. Sleepy green eyes meet that icy blue stare and Tony freezes, loosening his grip on the hands wrenching his balls. Instead his hands travel up the powerful arms until they rest on Jethro’s shoulders. Obediently, he endures the possessive and preventive grasp for well over a minute- more than enough time to come back from the edge of coming. With his erection flagging a bit, Tony feels his bladder urgently calling him and opens his mouth before he thinks.

“Piss, boss. I gotta pee.”

“Make it quick, Tony”

“Yes, boss,” he promised automatically, rolling out of bed slower than usual as he remembers his injuries.

Jethro watches the naked form limp through the darkened room and smirks to himself. So he wants me to suck it, he thinks. I’ll suck it for him, alright. Gibbs waits until Tony has closed the door as much as he dares, satisfied that there’s a large crack so he can closely monitor his boy’s actions.

When he can hear a strong flow filling the commode, Jethro rises, stripping the linens. He leaves only the sheets and enough pillows to comfortably prop Tony up. He’s not surprised to hear the shower and decides to join Tony after a minute. He silently makes his way to the door and freezes, listening intently in disbelief.

~

It took almost a full minute for Tony to relieve himself so that he considered turning on the water and then did turn on the shower. His bladder empty, he stepped into the near scalding water, rubbing himself and thinking he should really be using cold water. With the pressure in his bladder gone, all that was left was the heaviness in his cock and balls. It hurt. And he had waited all week. He did his best to block out the image of his drowsy lover dozing in the next room. He knew he’d have to be quiet but Tony was willing to take his chances with the shower on full blast. It wasn’t his best idea and Tony knew if he thought about it too long he’d change his mind.

He didn’t think. He went at himself ruthlessly, trying to be quick and efficient in taking the edge off. He reached for the body wash, masking the inevitable smell that would accompany his long awaited release. He was quiet, save for three soft gasps and then-

“What the fu-“

“That’s my line, Tony,” Gibbs growls, switching the water to cold and yanking Tony from the spray after deeming his wayward lover sufficiently chilled. “Tony, Tony, Tony. What am I going to do with you?” He wonders aloud, briskly drying the younger man, ignoring his stuttered apologies. He ushers his naked charge into the bedroom where Tony notes the stripped bed and shivers in frightened anticipation. “Middle of the bed. On your hands and knees, Tony. Now,” Gibbs ordered and Tony hurried to obey. “maybe I can’t put you over my lap, but I can set your ass on fire without damaging those ribs. I was hoping to spare you this unpleasantness, but you leave me very few choices, Tony.” Gibbs explains, pulling a expensive leather tawse from a drawer. It was well used but made from sturdy harness leather so that it could have been new.

“Nnnnnnn,” Tony moans when he catches a glimpse of the 22 inch black leather strip. It’s an inch and a half wide with three nine inch tails at the business end. Tony knows it well. In fact, he’s heard more than one story of Ducky’s Scottish school boy years and knows exactly where it came from even though Jethro never mentioned the MEs knowledge of their discipline relationship.

“No complaining; you earned this. Move back until your feet reach the end of the bed. What did I tell you last night?” Jethro asks, standing behind Tony and a bit to the left.

“I don’t know, Jethro. Ahhh!” Tony shouts in surprise at the first swing of the leather strap but quickly regains himself.

“What is the rule, Tony?” Gibbs’ voice is infinitely calm and it grounds Tony and calms him a little. “You said no touching myself.” The admission is followed by half a dozen straps to his ass. But Gibbs is not satisfied. “So why did you disobey me, Tony?” and this time there’s silence.

“I don’t know,” but Gibbs lets him know this is unacceptable with three hard slaps right where his thighs meet his butt which has Tony whimpering despite his vow to retain his composure. A heartbeat then Tony hears the strap whisk through the air again, landing three more strikes. The next pause Tony decides to speak up, hoping he chooses the right answer. “It hurt. I wanted to make it go away. I wasn’t thinking, Jethro.”

“You were thinking well enough to make it quick and you were thinking well enough to be quiet,” Jethro points out, accentuating every few words with a well placed strike. “Why?” Gibbs demands for the last time.

“I just- I needed it.” Tony gave in with the simplest of answers and Gibbs was finally satisfied if disappointed.

“You should’ve trusted me, Tony,” Gibbs admonishes and falls into silence, delivering a dozen or so more licks before he hears a whimper. He lays into Tony with deliberation, only slowing down after a couple of minutes when he can hear broken sobs coming from his stubborn lover. Tony is no push over, but Gibbs knows his way around a paddle and wrenches open mouthed cries from Tony in no time. When he is finally screaming the paddling stops and the tawse disappears- not that Tony notices. He’s still breathing heavily and is a sweaty mess, trembling on all fours. Gibbs wipes him down again with the damp towel and makes him relax on his stomach.
End Notes:
More of a D/S spank chapter for those of you who might be squicked...
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3961