vacation by katetodd4eva
Summary: kate wants a vacation.she gets more then just that.
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1020 Read: 2055 Published: 02/11/2011 Updated: 02/11/2011
Story Notes:
mix of my own idea and the movie called all over the guy

1. vacation by katetodd4eva

vacation by katetodd4eva
Author's Notes:
kate wants a vacation.she gets more then just that.
"i need a vacation".that was the one sentence that kept ringing in kates head on the flight home from paraguay.although she enjoyed the weather or paraguay then d.c's winter at the moment, but it was hardly a vacation chasing a child melestor and then to have him walk free, well for about 10 minutes before he got wat was coming to him.Right now all she wanted to do was sleep and thats all she did when she got home.
Kate walked into the bullpen wednesday morning and was met by an anxious tony."whats with you this morning?"she asks him."you have mail"he says excitedly."and it is none of your business tony"mcgee piped up.kate gave him an approving smile then turns to her desk and there is an envelop with her name written on it.no address,just 'kate'written neatly.she puts her bags down and picks up the envelop and inspects it.she instantly recognizes the hand writting and smiles.she opens the envelop and gasps."what?is it a pair of eyes?"tony asks trying to get a better look, kate just rolls her eyes and pulls out the single plane ticket."its a ticket to fiji...for friday"she says reading the dates.she looks up at tony."i cant go we just got back and"she started to say but tony interrupted."and completly unfair"he says."everything is unfair to you tony"mcgee sayd."nobody asked you probie"tony snapped back.the bickering was stopped by gibbs entering the bullpen."kate"he says sitting down at his desk.kate puts the ticket back in the envelop and turns her attention to her boss."yes gibbs"she answers."why are you still here?"he asks.kate looks confused by his question."sorry?"she asks."dont you have a plane to catch"he says motionig to the envelop in her hand."not until friday and its only wednesday"she says."i havent even put in for leave and"she started to ramble."agent todd.grad your gear and go home.i do not want to see you here until next week.am i clear"he says standing from his chair.she had to try and hide the smile from her face."crystal"she said and turned to grab her things,waved goodbye to mcgee and tony then left.
FIJI
Kate sat up from her towel that was laid out on the gorgeous white sand that lined the crystal blue water.she looked out at all the people enjoying the cool water.she got up off her towel,took her sum glasses and hat off before making her way down the beach.she stopped when the waves came into shore and soaked her feet,making her feet sink into the wet sand.she was about to take a step further out into the water when a strong arm wrapping around her waist stopped her."arent you going to wait for me"he said in a husky voice right next to her ear.she smiled."well i got sick of waiting"she replied."hey im sorry my flight was late"he said defending himself.kate laughed and turned around and looked up into his eyes.so clear,calm and relaxed."well you didnt have to come"she teased."i can leave if you want"he said turning to leave but kate was quick to stop him."it wouldnt be a holiday if you werent here"she told him.he smiled and leaned in and kissed her.when he pulled back she had a satisfied smile on her face."ive missed that so much"she told him."you know what it have missed"he said grabbing her ass and pulling her tight against his body.she laughed."patience jethro.swim first,sex later"she told him,gave him a quick kiss then ran off into the water.he couldnt help but laugh.this was why he loved her,she never took him so seriously.Kate lay still asleep in their big bed.gibbs walked in quietly with a tray of fresh fruit,frecnh toast and a cup of coffee,just the way she liked it.he set it down on the bed and gently lowered himself onto it as well,careful not to wake her up. He leaned over and watched her body rise and fall with her steady breaths.he smiled then placed gentle kisses on her shoulder.kate started to stire and he sat back letting her sit up."morning"she says with a smile,her hair a mess.he gave her a soft smile."morning.i took the liberty of orfering breakfast this morning"he said bringing the tray closer to her."oh thats so sweet,but right now the thoght of food makes me want to be sick.pretty picture to wake up to huh"she says with a laugh as she sits up in bed."i couldnt imagine waking up to a prettier picture"he tells her.he grabs a small wooden box from the tray."and i dont want to ever have to"he says handing her the small wooden box.it is brightly decorated with fijian paintings.kate takes it and studies it."what is it?"she asks."open it"he urges.she looks down at the box,lifts the little gold latch and opens up the lid."oh my god.oh my god"she repeats as she stares at the silver diamond ring inside."oh crap"she all of a sudden says.gibbs looks at her."whats wrong?"he asks hoping that she isnt about to reject him and that this weekend away was nnot a waste,though it would never be a watse since he is with the woman he loves.She looks at his worried face."oh no.of course il marry you"she says leaning ova and kissing him."its just that now everybody is going to think we are doing it because im pregnant"she says.gibbs looks at her not believeing what she had just said at first.but as he watched her he soon realised that she was being serious.a smile spreads across his face."oh my god"he says almost a whisper.kate cant keep the smile off her face.he leans in and kisses her.he then pulls back and looks into her eyes."i love you so much"he tells her."i love you too"she says happily.he then moves to her stomach where his on or daughter is growing and starts kiss her belly."and i love you"he says again.kate laughs as his kisses tickle her stomach and she runs her hands through his hair.he eventually stopped and looked up at her."why didnt you tell me?"he asks."there was never a good time and then i got sent to paraguay and then the sudden trip here"she explained.he nodded in understanding.their lives wernt quiet normal and now that they were starting a family that would have to change...well for kate anyway.
End Notes:
mix of my own idea and the movie called all over the guy
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4025