The Dinner Part 2 by abbyfreak
Summary:
Categories: Other Slash Pairings Characters: None
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Abby/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 626 Read: 2595 Published: 02/22/2011 Updated: 02/22/2011

1. The Dinner Part 2 by abbyfreak

The Dinner Part 2 by abbyfreak
Author's Notes:
In "The Dinner",Ziva invited Abby to her home for dinner, and the pair became lovers. This is the follow up to that story line. Warning XXX- to the faint hearted--This picks up right where "The Dinner" leaves off with the pair making love. If this offends you, read no further.
Ziva looked down at the top of Abby's head between her legs. This was not a dream, it was real. It had started with a dinner, some hope, a can of whipped cream and a dozen or so silk butterflies. Now, this beautiful, extremely intelligent forensic scientist was really running her tongue up and down her slit. Not only that, but judging from the sensation that was starting to build in her loins, was about to get a mouthful. She reached down and ran her fingers through her lovers hair. Glancing up, Abby could tell by the way her friend's breath was becoming more rapid, that she was about to reap the rewards of her labor. Suddenly, Ziva grabbed the back of Abby's head and lifted her hips as an intense orgasm started to build, before it raced through her body. She pressed her head back into her pillow, and held the Goth's head in place tightly. Her body spasmed and she screamed her lover's name, followed by a guttural moan. Abby never missed a beat. She held on tightly, until she had licked every last drop of the Israeli's juices. When Ziva's breathing finally returned to normal, Abby crawled up and kissed her deeply, thrusting her tongue far into her mouth. When they parted Abby said with a wicked grin "I think you tasted good, how about you?"
Ziva laughed at this and replied, "Not bad, and the best part, it was low fat whipped cream, so no calories." Abby held her tightly and said "well, low fat or not, that was the best desert I ever had."

Abby got out of bed and began to gather her clothes. "Hey Z, okay if I take a shower before I head home? You got me all sweaty ya know." Ziva moved up behind her and whispered in her ear, "Why don't you spend the night with me?" Abby looked unsure. "I don't know, I don't even have a toothbrush, or anything, and what about my boots? I can't go to work wearing those fancy shoes, they would all think I had lost my edge!" Ziva assured her saying, I have an extra toothbrush that is still in it's package, and I have an idea. Sit down on the floor, and place the sole of your foot against mine." After they had done this, Ziva said, "Just as I thought, our shoe size is very close. I have some Israeli Army combat boots that you can wear. I think it will be a very good fit, and you could keep your, what did you call it? Edge, we will put your hair back in pigtails, and the rest of your clothes will be just fine." Abby seemed okay with this idea and agreed. "You got any jammies I can wear Ziva?" The Israeli replied, "I am sorry,I do not. I never wear them, but I may have something suitable." Abby looked curious-"You mean you sleep--" Ziva finished her sentence, "Yes Abby,nude". Abby grinned, "Cool, I will too. Besides, it'll make it easier to fool around some more." Ziva shook her head, "You are insatiable Abby! I have survived many attempts on my life from knives, guns, and bombs, but you may just kill me with sex." Abby tilted her head, "Can you think of a better way to go?" Ziva replied "No, not really. Maybe with variations. As for the shower, yes you may." She added with a twinkle in her eye, "As a matter of fact, I think I will join you." Abby burst into laughter "Now who can't get enough?"
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4044