Emails by katetodd4eva
Summary: Emails change two agents night for the better
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1104 Read: 2484 Published: 02/23/2011 Updated: 02/23/2011

1. Emails by katetodd4eva

Emails by katetodd4eva
Author's Notes:
Emails change two agents night for the better
It is 8pm on a Friday night and Kate and Gibbs are still at the office.They had caught a case two days ago and Kate wanted to stay back and go over some emails that were sent to the victim.

"Gibbs these are letters of hate.They are letters of love"she says still staring at her bright screen.Gibbs gets up from his desk and makes his way over to her.

"How so?"he asked.She sighed before she started explaining.

"Commander Corsack was receiving emails from Petty Officer Dean.He writes how he wants nothing to change between them and that they can keep it out of their work.He is practically begging Corsack to recosinder their relationship.There are no threats,no hints of anger"she tells him.Gibbs has one hand on her chair,the other on her desk as he leans down and reads a few sentences of the email Kate had pulled up.

"Still doesnt rule him out.I want you and Tony to bring him in tomorrow morning"he says.Kate nods and turns to face him.It is then she realises just how close they really are.She can smell him.He smells masculine,of sawdust,coffee and some type of soap.She is so mesmerised by him she doesnt hear a word he says.

"Kate"he calls.She turns her attention to his face which is now looking back at her.

"Sorry?"she asked in a small voice.

"Go home and get some rest"he says again.

"Right"she says flatly.He leans back so their faces are even closer.Kate cant help but move her eyes from his to his lips.She wants to get up and out of the intoxicatung effects of him but she cant.Before she has time to think his lips are on hers in a gentle kiss.Kate doesnt pull away so Gibbs depends the kiss,tangling his hand in her hair to pull her lips closer to his.Her chair rolled back into the wall divider but neither of them seemed to of cared.Kate's tiny hand went up to cup his face,but at her sudden touch he pulled away.

"I'm sorry"she quickly said.

"Never say you're sorry"he said softly.She nodded her head,knowing his rule.He stood up and went back to his desk and started to turn off his computer.Kate started to do the same.She pulled on her jacket as Gibbs walked past her desk.

"Gibbs"she called making him stop just outside the bullpen.She quickly grabbed her handbag and made her way over to him.She stood in front of him not knowing what to say.Her eyes roamed all over his body.Her mouth moved but no words came out.She cleared her throat and tried again.

"I'm actually not sorry that I kissed you"she said her eyes finally meeting his.His face showed no emotion.She gave him a smile then walked past him to the elevator.Gibbs stood there for a little while longer trying to figure out what he should do.He had been wanting to kiss her since,he cant even remember and now that he had he didnt know what to do next.He had rules and so did NCIS.He decided to go home and think some more.
Gibbs was in his basement working on his boat,thoughts running through his head.He couldnt stop thinking about the kiss,yet he couldnt stop thinking about the case they had at the moment.Commander Corsack had died before he got the chance to continue his relationship with Petty Officer Dean.The Navy had rules also,but what you did off base was your business.He put the hand drill down and wiped his hands on his black t-shirt.He ran up the stairs two at a time.
Kate was sitting in bed reading a book.Well reading the same line over and over again,not really paying attention.Her mind was back at work.Back on the kiss Gibbs and her shared a few hours earlier.She had wanted it for so long,but never imagined it would happen like that or end like it had.She wanted to run her hands over his masculine body,taste his skin and feel him inside of her.She let out a sigh and put the book on her bedside table.There was a sudden knock at her door.She took a quick gaze at her clock,11:15pm.She got up to answer it,not remembering buzzing anyone in.She opened the door and was surprised to see Gibbs standing there.

"Can I come in?"he asked when she didnt say anything.She opened the door wider and he stepped in past her.She closed the door and turned around to face him,taking in his appearance.His hair was messy and still a little dusty,he wore a plain black t-shirt and light green khakis.To her he looked sexy.She folded her arms over her chest as she saw his eyes roaming over her body,taking in her thing top and pajama pants.

"Why are you here?"she asked.

"Couldnt sleep"he replied.Kate gave a laugh.

"Really looks like you were trying"she said,knowing he wasnt trying to sleep at all.He just gave her a smile.The smile that made her heart flutter.He took a step forward and instantly became unsure of his actions,but continued.

"I was doing some thinking"he started.

"About the case?"she questioned.He nodded.

"And something else"he said taking another step forward.She put her hands down by herside.She could feel her heart racing each step he took.She could smell him again,this time the sawdust was the dominant fragrance.She couldnt help but run her eyes over his broad chest.She could feel his eyes on her as well and looked up to see that smile again.

"What are you thinking about Katie?"he asked in a raspy voice.This was not what he expected when he decided to come over here.He wanted to talk about what had happened and what he wants,but this was much more fun.Kate went to speak but her voice was dry and she swalloed before trying again.

"I was...I was thinking that I'm not going to be getting much sleep tonight"she told him as she closed the gap between them.

"Damn straight"he said cupping her face then kissed her.She sighed quietly into the kiss not wanting it to stop.She wrapped her arms around him holding her close to her,but she wanted more.She ran her hands down his back and stopped on his ass.She gave a quick squeeze then ran them up underneath his shirt,finally feeling his warm skin.Gibbs stopped the kiss but did not pull away.

"Kate"he started to question, but Kate was quick to stop his ramblings.

"Gibbs dont stop this now.I want this as much as you do.We can deal with all the other things later,just dont deny me you tonight"she said almost pleading.Gibbs looked into her eyes and only saw honesty,passion and something much deeper in them.

"Ok"he said.

"Ok"she repeated.He smiled then went back in for another kiss,only to have Kate pull back.She removed her hands from his back,grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Much better"she commented finally kissing him again.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4046