Heat by KathGrey
Summary: Mother Nature can be a bitch when you are a centaur. Tony pays his dues to her whims.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Alternate Universe, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Disturbing imaginery, Kink, Non-con, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 17602 Read: 40863 Published: 03/09/2011 Updated: 03/09/2011
Story Notes:
This is not my usual stuff, a lot darker and kinkier, Heed the warnings. I made Tony into a hermaprhoditic quasi virgin, that should tell you what to expect.

!!!! Don't try any of this out at home, if you are adult enough to read it, you should be adult enough to know that, apart from none of us being a half horse, it would not work that way most of the time in real life. !!!!

One of my passions is the Greek antique. They were a fairly sensual, passionate cruel and creative people. I love the spartan pair bond. Not that any of them would approve of my story^^ and don't expect me to be accurate to my inspirational source. I took only the parts I wanted and put a twist on them.

Beta read by mamamia1964, Thank you so much for your help Vicky. All remaining mistakes are my own.

1. Part 1 & 2 by KathGrey

2. Part 3 & 4 by KathGrey

3. Part 5 & 6 by KathGrey

4. Part 7 & 8 by KathGrey

5. Part 9 & 10 by KathGrey

6. Part 11 & 12 by KathGrey

7. Part 13 & 14 + epilogue by KathGrey

Part 1 & 2 by KathGrey
Author's Notes:
Mother Nature can be a bitch when you are a centaur. Tony pays his dues to her whims.
.-#-.

Part 1

Tony felt his hind hooves connect forcefully with skin and bones and braced himself against the backlash. He couldn't afford to lose his own balance. His opponent stumbled, just like Tony had hoped he would, and cried out in pain. It didn't take much afterward, grabbing a shoulder, a twist, swiping the legs out from under the stallion to take him down. The edge of one of Tony's front hooves against the jugular made sure that the light bay damn well stayed down, with his nose pressed into the sawdust covered arena floor.

Tony would never, ever be able to watch 'Fight Club' again and enjoy it. And wasn't that a pity, until two days ago that had been one of his absolute favorites.

Grateful for the short reprise his victory had bought him, Tony greedily sucked more air into his burning lungs and swiped the stinging sweat from his brows. He could feel countless eyes on him, assessing, incredulous. Excited. Voyeuristic bastards that called themselves the leaders of their society. He would have loved to match those stares to faces. Not knowing who observed this travesty bothered him a lot, but in contrast to the brightly lit arena the balcony was shrouded in darkness, denying him his wish.

He looked down, concentrated on the matter at hand.

“Yield,” Tony demanded and enforced it with a little more pressure against the other centaur's neck. The furious glint in the downed stallion's eyes was all the warning Tony got but it was enough. Tony removed his hoof only to let himself fall forward and use his training and his weight to pin down his opponent in a secure hold before the other male could do more than tense his muscles. The stallion either couldn't believe that he had been defeated or he still thought this was a typical dominance game. Stupid, that piece of defiance could have cost the idiot his windpipe and hey, his life, if Tony had chosen to further increase the pressure. What's his name, he had never even bothered to introduce himself to Tony, bucked and his free arm grappled uselessly against the ground, disturbing the covering and stirring up a lot of dust that immediately clung to their sweaty coats.

“Yield,” Tony angrily demanded again. Swear words were on the tip of his tongue. Appropriate companions to his order that would express his feelings, but if he started ranting now, he feared that he wouldn't be able to stop until all he could do was shriek and howl against the Fates and their sadistic love affair with one Anthony Dante DiNozzo.

Finally the stallion slumped under him. Tony held his breath, waited for the formal acknowledgment of defeat. Not waiting had nearly cost him yesterday. Nobody could say he didn't learn from his blunders.

“I yield.”

Tony couldn't distance himself from the other centaur fast enough and he didn't care that he wasn't graceful while getting his hooves under him and scrambling away. If it was up to him he would love to take a shower and get rid of the stranger's sweat on his skin and the sharp, musky odor in his nose. He ignored the desire to scratch himself, to dance around nervously. Ignored the wet liquid slowly soaking the chestnut colored fur on his hind legs.

He might not be able to see them, but he could hear the spectators well enough. The incredulous murmurs and hushed conversations. Why the surprise? By now, after denying four prospective studs, those arrogant bastards should have caught onto the fact that Tony wouldn't just stand there and let himself be mounted and ogled while he bent his neck and offered his ass to some stranger's will.

The latest wannabe heaved himself up. He was moving slowly and still looked like he couldn't believe what had happened. Every few steps he turned his upper body around and stared frog eyed at the exhausted centaur in the center of the arena. But by his own words he couldn't do more than slink away with his tail between his legs.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Only after he passed the door, formally sealing the closure of their encounter, another centaur stepped out into the circular space. Tony tensed and could feel another adrenalin rush come up. One he would need dearly because his tired muscles were telling him that they alone wouldn't be able to carry him successfully through another confrontation.

.-#-.

Part 2

It took him longer than it should have to recognize the male. At first the only thing that he saw was that the newcomer was a good deal shorter than himself and lacked in the bulging muscles department. Not that muscles like Rambo meant that much. Tony knew very well that wiry, economical strength had the potential to be far more dangerous than pure power. Better not underestimate anyone. He readied himself for a fight. Then the kind pale eyes and the blue blanket in the male's hands registered with Tony's tired brain and he nearly went to his knees in relief.

“Ducky.” Another thought made him tense up again. “I thought there would be one more contender today? Is this just a break?” Not that he didn't need one.

“Oh my, you are soaked to the skin and overheated. Let's hope you don't catch a cold, it would do your lungs no good.” The palomino shook out the soft blanket and draped it over the younger male's back. “No, the Arena Master canceled the last Mounting. You damaged quite a lot of egos today, Anthony, but thankfully no necks or bones. I suspect Master Jerome, ah, fears that you might lose your last vestiges of restraint and patience and would harm the next young hopeful.”

And young they had been, younger than him, which added insult to injury. Young, cocky and foaming to get a go at someone like him, judging by their dripping pricks when they had sauntered into the arena. His colleagues at work called Tony vain, a strutting show pony. And it was true, Tony knew that he looked good, he had counted on it working in his favor often enough. 'If you have it, use it, flaunt it', that was his credo. Although in this particular situation he would have preferred to be ugly.

Tony let himself be led out of the arena, only halfway listening to Ducky prattling on and on about what this reminded him of. Some ancient dry history, no doubt. The palomino transformed into his human form and put on the robe and shoes someone handed him as soon as they entered the hallway that led to the stalls. Tony wished he could do the same. It wasn't permitted. Most centaurs, with some religious monks being the exception, preferred to live their daily lives on two, not four feet. It was more practical, used up less space. Tony couldn't imagine a sports car design that accounted for the bulky centaur body, never mind the hooves. But here at the Gathering Plains tradition was dictating the rules, not common sense. It was seen as a tribute to their creator to undergo their race's rituals in the full form. No human form was allowed in the arena ring until the centaur in Heat either passed his needing period with volunteering studs, or found a permanent mate.

Tony sneered. He didn't really buy the Council's insistence that the mandatory attendance rule was for the benefit of the race. Safety, seclusion, experts at hand if something went wrong and age old procedures to counter the loss of control of the individuals during going crazy because of sexual need, pah. Excuses for getting a free show was more likely.

The hallway was crowded. Why did they all look at his ass as if it was glowing? It better not be glowing. His first reaction was to press his tail between his buttocks and that only made him more mad, at himself and everyone else. Tony flicked his tail with force. The long, wiry brown hair acted like a whip and nearly lashed the face of one of the lurking gawkers, made most of them back away. Good. 'Shoulders back, chin up, radiate confidence. Give them no weak point to target,' Tony ordered himself. If he repeated it often enough in his mind, his body might comply.

Ducky led him into an empty shower box. The floor was tiled and sported a gully. Supplies lay on the wall shelves. Not only a plethora of different soaps but various shower heads and medical supplies waited to be used.

“My dear boy, you can't go on this way. You'll only get seriously hurt.” Ducky pressed a wet sponge against the younger centaur's sweat soaked flanks.

It felt wonderful; cool and calming.

Tony let his shoulders slump tiredly. The side walls of the bath box were the ideal height for resting his forearms on them and that's exactly what Tony did, trusting Ducky to take care of him, he had no energy left to do it himself. And his arms looked perfect for resting his forehead on them. “I should have bought some toys, lots of lube, and barricaded myself in my apartment for a few weeks. Pretended that I'm on a spring break with my college buddies and come back to work after it was over. Stupid Heat.” He couldn't keep the accusation out of his voice.

“I know this is not what you wanted Anthony, but I am bound by my oath to report things like this, to report that you finally showed signs of going in Heat. It would be criminally negligent not to.” Ducky had finished with washing the younger male’s coat and naked torso and was now reaching for his tail. After the day he had, no matter how much he trusted the soft hearted M.E., Tony couldn't help but lift one of his hooves in a threatening way. Only to put it down again and turn his head for a moment to spare a weak apologetic smile for Ducky.

This would be infinitely worse without his friend by his side. He couldn't imagine how he could have stomached some staff member appointed by the Arena Master handling him. And he was grateful for Ducky's support; really, it was just so hard to act like it sometimes. “I'm sorry Duck.” To hell with the rules, he wasn't at work here, they did not apply, damn it. Tony threw up a mental wall. Here there be dragons.

“You have done nothing to apologize for.”

Tony could feel the doctor's hand stroke up and down his right flank and it disgusted him how much he wanted to lean against it, even knowing that there was no other intent behind the touch than to comfort.

“Now we did this yesterday and it is not much different to all the other times in human form, you know what to expect. It would be much simpler if you allowed me to-” Out of the corner of his eye Tony saw how Ducky's free hand reached for the highest shelf and the blindingly white rolled up strips of fabric that lay there.

“No. I don't want my tail braided and bound.” Bound so it couldn't get in the way, in virginal white to boot.

“I don't know why you are so against it.” Ducky let his hand sink down again and the disappointed sigh tugged at Tony's heart. He knew that his friend was a traditionalist who treasured their race's rituals and trappings. It really would be more practical to let him do it, but binding wasn't crucial for Tony's health and more importantly, had become a milestone in his own mind for giving in. If he donned those bindings it was one more step toward surrender.

Tony tiredly reached back, gritted his teeth, flicked his tail again and caught the end with his hand. Now it was out of the way.

“Thank you.”

The next thing he felt was something soft brushing his anus. Another sponge soaked with a medical soap, carefully and efficiently cleaning him. Even this innocent stimulation made him twitch. Tony bit down on his lower lip. He felt muscles rhythmically contract, felt another dollop of clear liquid rise out of the slit that should not be there, just under his anus and behind his testicles, and he hid his suddenly burning cheeks behind his arms.

It wasn't like being a hermaphrodite was rare among male centaurs, nearly everyone had the potential to be one, but Tony was thirty-six, not eighteen for Zeus' sake! Normally this extra organ developed during puberty. Tony had sometimes played with the thought of offering his services in the arena to female centaurs in heat. He was a proud Lady's male, so why not? Stepping into the ring as a submissive hadn't ever crossed his mind. Why, oh why had this happened? He would have been perfectly happy to resume his normal life as a member of the common masses, without this change, thank you very much. The Fates really must hate him. Maybe he had flirted with one of them while she was incognito and this was her revenge for a slight? His head sank deeper down in misery.

Ducky resumed his ministrations without comment.

.-#-.
End Notes:
This is not my usual stuff, a lot darker and kinkier, Heed the warnings. I made Tony into a hermaprhoditic quasi virgin, that should tell you what to expect.

!!!! Don't try any of this out at home, if you are adult enough to read it, you should be adult enough to know that, apart from none of us being a half horse, it would not work that way most of the time in real life. !!!!

One of my passions is the Greek antique. They were a fairly sensual, passionate cruel and creative people. I love the spartan pair bond. Not that any of them would approve of my story^^ and don't expect me to be accurate to my inspirational source. I took only the parts I wanted and put a twist on them.

Beta read by mamamia1964, Thank you so much for your help Vicky. All remaining mistakes are my own.
Part 3 & 4 by KathGrey
Part 3

“Let me remove the geisha balls, then we are nearly finished for the night. Push.”

Here came the part that mortified Tony most, no matter how clinically professional Ducky acted. It was bad enough in human form, but worse in centaur. Weeks of changed diet to alter his digestion and a string of massage balls up his channels to prevent embarrassment and injury had taken over his life, to Hades with it all. Most of the time he even forgot about wearing them but now they were like the proverbial pink elephant. Ducky's accompanying story wasn't helping the situation in the least.

“This reminds me; ten years ago there was a really fascinating exhibition about these clever little helpers. The most beautiful geisha balls were always made in Japan, that's where the name originates from. They can have a lot of different purposes, were even in ancient times calibrated to stimulate targeted areas for additional strength and flexibility. Do you know that back in Greece the balls that were used to prepare companions for their first heat were, in the rich families, made of mouth blown glass and precious cabochon jewels? They were decorated with symbols for good luck on the battle field, protection and a long, productive life. Sometimes a special set of them would be on display on the house altar, waiting to be used by the next youngling. Sometimes a warrior would offer a set of balls made to his specifications to his intended as a promise that he would be in the ring, defending the mate against other stallions. A promise to take care of his every need.”

“I wouldn't like to stuff something up my bum that has been used by my great-great uncle, no offense Ducky.” Tony pressed out between his teeth and ignored the other parts of the lecture.

He wasn't a teenaged colt who was giddy because he was allowed to buy his first geisha balls!

“Well, of course. Today's silicone training balls might be less visually stunning, but they are far more sanitary.”

Tony clenched his internal muscles and could feel how the round tormentors shifted and hummed. He pointedly didn't turn around but pressed his forehead harder against his arms. Little weights within the balls were meant to stimulate the musculature. With the help of Ducky tugging carefully on the silicone thread the training balls gently plopped out of his body one by one until the older male held a full string of five balls. Tony gritted his teeth and did his best to ignore the way his muscles tried to clench around something that wasn't there anymore.

He wasn't blind to the signs. His body was gearing up for action.

Two months ago the constant, increasing strange pain attacks he had suffered from had made him seek help from the M.E. Tony had freaked when Ducky had told him the reason for the annoying belly cramps. The agent didn't want to believe that the vestigial organ every centaur shared had finally decided to fully develop, hidden behind a thin barricade of skin. Then the stupid membrane had developed a hole, making denial impossible. And started leaking. For fucks sake, Tony had been forced to put padding in his boxer shorts!

“No sign of tearing and no soreness, well done. Everything seems to be working fine, even with the fighting you did today.” Ducky praised and repeated the extracting process with the smaller vaginal beads. It took more time to coax them out of the opening. For traditions' sake, it was said to bring bad luck to tear the hymen before the first mounting, the doctor took care not to over-stretch or tear the thin layer of skin that guarded this channel. Due to his advice Tony hadn't either. Presenting himself to the council untouched - and wasn't that a particularly bad joke - guaranteed that he would have to deal with only one prospective stud at the time instead of a mass of randy soldiers. Something about not overwhelming an inexperienced first timer.

To say that the council was a bunch of conservatives would be an understatement.

Such a pity that Tony had never planned to give in to their plans for him, wasn't it?

Normally he would relish any positive attention thrown his way. Today all the praise for a job well done made Tony grumble. The Katas and extra training while wearing the balls in preparation for this circus had paid off handsomely. He couldn't have afforded the distraction. Now Tony only had to convince the council that he was not mate material, no matter the count of his active organs, and everything would be fine.

“Mating can be rough. Tempers run high. You have to be prepared. Do I have to lecture you again on the dangers of internal tearing and infection? Even with the right medical care, the supplements to your diet and -

“No pizza!” Tony interrupted him petulantly but was ignored.

“-the inside of your rectum is not exactly sanitary.” Ducky put the offending training devices into two shallow dishes full of soapy liquid. They would be carefully cleaned overnight so they could be used again tomorrow. “Dear boy, why do you always have to make everything harder than it has to be?”

“This would have been fine and dandy some fifteen years ago when all I had on the brain was sex. I wouldn't have minded a two week long orgy then, but now I'm more settled in my ways.”

Tony saw the raised eyebrow and the skeptical tilt of Ducky's head out of the corner of his eye and relented. Considering the tall tales he loved to share with his team mates... “Oh, come on. I'm not that bad, just used to breasts and softer curves and the thought of a strange male dominating me... no, just no.”

“Some scientists have the theory that Zeus created our bodies able to adapt when the situation calls for it. There are more hermaphrodites born and coming into heat in times of war to center the guards and guardians, more fillies born in times of peace.”

Tony wriggled, clenched down purposefully and pulled a face. Another half hour and he would be dripping wet again. It was kind of disgusting. And embarrassing. “You can't honestly believe that me going into heat is a portent of doom, the sign for WWIII beginning soon or something similar!”

“You will have some truly spectacular bruises tomorrow. I'll apply some ointment before you go to sleep.” Ducky was now rubbing him down with towels, professionally massaging his aching muscles. “Another theory says that when two very compatible potential mates interact, their bodies change to match their needs.”

Tony stamped his hooves, abandoned his leaning position and defiantly crossed his arms across his chest. “Don't go there Duck, don't you dare.”

“Anthony-” the older male tried again but Tony cut him off harshly.

“He's not here, he does not care. He was never interested in me romantically; he's a mare's stud through and through. Gibbs told me to have a good time and to be back on time or else, when I had to apply for heat related leave, for fuck’s sake!” Tony shouted. Hysterical laughter bubbled in his throat. “A fucking good time,” he brokenly added.

Ducky lowered his eyes and tugged at the hem of his robe sleeves.

“Ahem, may I please have your attention?” A voice from the entrance to the stall demanded and made them both turn around. This was unusual. The aftercare was private time between a Companion and his trainer.

.-#-.

Part 4

“Master Jerome.” Ducky greeted him with a respectful bow.

Staring at them with inscrutable gray eyes, the Master of the Arena was radiating stoic disapproval. Even in human form he was easily over six feet tall and neither the deep wrinkles in his face nor the snow white hair could distract from the well trained body under his robes, or the power this individual wielded over everyone under his reign. Which included, for the near future, Tony and Ducky.

“There has been a change in plans,” Jerome announced coldly, pointedly ignoring the spat he had witnessed. His gaze lingered on the geisha balls and longer, accusingly on the unused white bindings on the shelf.

“You aren’t sending me back into the ring tonight?!” Tony exclaimed, his anger at his friend suddenly forgotten. Surely they weren't this cruel?

“No, of course not. The next companion in line has taken the freed time slot in arena six and I would never disturb an ongoing ritual.” Jerome didn't wait for a retort and instead focused his attention on Ducky. “How is his condition?” he demanded to know.

Donald Mallard might like to present himself as a friendly, harmless and slightly distracted individual but if the occasion warranted it Tony had seen the old M.E display an attitude that would make Queen Victoria green with envy. This was such a case. Ducky positioned himself between the Arena Master and his friend. “Not surprisingly, considering his condition and how he spent his day, young Anthony is exhausted and his temperature is elevated. He needs rest more than anything else, certainly not new excitement.”

Tony was annoyed that they excluded him from the conversation but not enough to butt into it. The white haired male had never looked too impressed with him from the moment of their arrival onward, no need to anger him further. Ducky was right, Tony wasn't up for another sparring match, not even a verbal one.

“You might want to reconsider those plans. And it looks like you don't have the needed tools at hand to prepare him but that is something I can help with.” Jerome waved a person standing behind him forward. It was a young naked female and she was carrying a beautifully crafted wooden box. And didn't it say something about his condition that Tony couldn't even rouse himself to appreciate that free display of perkiness?

At first glance the box looked like a solid, unadorned block of wood, polished to satiny perfection. No decoration distracted from the way the dim light in the hallway made the grain of the wood gleam softly. Then Jerome snapped his fingers and his assistant applied pressure to one spot and a lid flipped up to expose the contents. Tony lacked direct line of sight so he could only watch and observe Ducky's reaction without turning around, an impossibility due to the size of the stall.

“Oh my,” Ducky murmured.

Jerome sniffed and looked around once more. “Tamara will lead you to a more appropriate wing of the stables. It seems as if we have been misinformed about his...status.” He didn't need to add that he was not amused and would let his dissatisfaction known to the responsible parties.

“You are going to punish me for kicking those losers' asses by sending me to the barracks?” Tony tried, despite the lack of space, to turn around. He wanted to be face to face to the white haired jerk instead of presenting him his ass. “I did nothing wrong, I took care to look it up beforehand in the rule book! I read the whole thing and let me tell you, it is boring. I'm allowed to assess a stallion's worth before submitting to him, they were all lacking.”

Wow, and now, from the look of the raised mouth corners he had somehow managed to amuse Jerome the Unflappable. “For a professional investigator you are very prone to jump to conclusion, Anthony DiNozzo. Your display of…fighting spirit elevates your status. No matter your regrettable pedigree and past interaction with loose females, all things that would normally prevent you being presented to higher circles for consideration as a mate, business males and other civilian stallions are not a good match for your needs. Nor is it likely that you would match theirs. A guardian on the other hand would cherish a mate who is able to fight at his side.”

Regrettable pedigree? Oh, how his father would howl in fury if he could have heard this comment, he had always been so proud of the DiNozzo ancestry.

The young mare tilted the box and made a few steps to the side. Now Tony was able to see what was inside. There were four strings of geisha balls nestled into a bed of white satin. Two obviously intended to be used in centaur form, the other two sized smaller, for human needs.

Tony gulped. Sized for every aspects of his nature might have been an optimistic thought. He eyed the third smallest set and could feel himself tremble in frightened anticipation. Not one of these balls resembled the cheerily colored training balls he was used to. Whatever these were made of, the surface looked just as smooth as the generic silicone devices but it was made of some kind of silver metal, they were works of art. More beads. Bigger than his old ones. With seamless raised patterns that gave the impression of movement. Beautiful, every one of them, but why would he need those now?

“You have two days. Prepare him well, Doctor Mallard. I don't want him or his potential mate to suffer because of his bullheadedness. No matter his opinion about the Council and our traditions-” Jerome paused to send a stern look at Tony. “Time has proven that we are not perpetuating, how did your charge so charmingly formulate it? - institutionalized rape just to amuse the perverse old council members. There are only a very few cases a year where a centaur is against celebrating the new stage in their life. Our traditions provide a setting that allows us to present a high number of compatible individuals to each other. In the hope of forging lasting bonds beyond the heat. Something which is especially important when it comes to the needs of the individuals who guard our society against threats.”

If that's what these people had to tell themselves so they could sleep at night, good for them. Tony just had to get through this and he would be free for nearly a full year until the next Season.

He never wished for much, did he?

.-#-.
Part 5 & 6 by KathGrey
Part 5

“Now this is what I call an upgrade!” Tony inspected his new lodgings. The stall was easily twice the size of his old one. It had an en-suite bathroom and a separate little niche with a hammock for Ducky. They would not have to use the common shower stalls with their lack of locks and privacy anymore, thank Zeus. The floor was covered with a thick layer of wood shavings and over it an even thicker amount of sweet smelling straw and hay. It came up to his knees. A raised upholstered part at the back of the stall invited Tony to lean his upper body against it and go to sleep.

Tony nearly couldn't force his eyes away but then something else caught his attention. There was a mosaic decorating the upper part of the stall walls. With copulating centaurs in pornographic detail, didn't it figure?

Tomorrow would be soon enough to unpack their luggage for now it was safely resting in a corner. “That bedding is calling my name.” Tony moaned and took an eager step forward.

“Not so fast. I'm afraid Master Jerome was right, this alters your situation.” Ducky cautioned him.

Yeah, that had occurred to Tony, he wasn't stupid. Now he would have to win against a guardian of their race instead of a simple civilian. But he hadn't trained under the most bad-ass former marine that had ever graced the halls of NCIS for nothing. Gibbs still kicked his ass regularly, true, but Tony prided himself on making his boss work for it most of the time now. That should give him at least a fighting chance with anyone else, surely? “One more reason to get a good night's sleep to restore my energy, don't you agree?”

The cautious expression in Ducky's kind eyes and the way he blinked at the younger centaur was not a good sign. “While I'm pleased that you will finally get the status among your peers that you deserve, it also...well.”

“During the last two months you've been up more often and more closely to my private bits than anyone else in my life. Spit it out, it can't be that bad.”

“As you wish.” Ducky picked up a bag and began to methodically empty its contents into the waiting shelves. “It is not widely advertised, held secret in fact to give them privacy, but guardians differ from the regular males of our species in certain regards. Our creator intended them to be the first line of defense. Fierce, protective and aggressive warriors who can endure their lonely duty at the gates, so to say. Most of them prefer to have a companion as mate instead of a mare. Their nature would make them worry too much about a family they left at home and a pregnant mate shouldn't be involved in battle.”

Great. So he would have to face super studs. No matter, he still had some tricks in reserve. “Makes it harder to win against one of them.”

“I still think it would be better to be not as confrontational Anthony. They will take it as a challenge and you don't want them to be even more aggressive.” Ducky was standing beside the beautiful wooden box, resting his right hand on the lid. “But that was not what I was alluding to and unfortunately I can't go into detail. Only that you should know, what is true for regular stallions, counts doubly in all regards when it comes to guardians.”

Again Tony eyed the bedding longingly. Bigger training balls, bigger cock on the real deal, it wasn't that hard to guess. “So they're hung. It was you who said that my body is quite flexible.”

“Zeus created different kind of centaurs to fit different kind of needs. He wanted everyone to have the chance to find a perfect mate.”

“And he's a sex obsessed, kinky size queen of an old God with a traditional deaf spot when the word no is involved,” Tony couldn't help but throw in.

“Well, that's true too.” Ducky laughed. “But don't say it too loudly; he might object to the queen comment.”

That's what Tony would need now, the attention of a God. Not. There was nothing to it. Tony gestured at the waiting box and resigned himself to suffering more indignities.

He could hear Ducky snap on some latex gloves, opening something behind him and then the familiar sound of the lid of the lubricant jar being removed. “What I wanted to ask you, have you told the rest of the team what is going on?” Ducky asked.

Damn, these geisha balls really felt different to his old ones. Bigger and heavier.

“Are you kidding me? I would never hear the end of it.” Tony had made damn sure that McGee and Ziva had been securely away when he presented his request for leave to the boss. His probie had grown up a lot during the last two years, all thanks to Very Special Agent DiNozzo's expert tutelage, of course, but Tony doubted that Tim could pull off PMS jokes, he wasn't that good yet. OK, nobody was that good; there were no good PMS jokes. Hormones were plain evil. He would not make any more either and not because Ziva was at the other end of DC and couldn't eviscerate him with one of her knives.

Ducky adjusted something and it made Tony slump in relief. “Better, hmm? I thought so. Clench down on them, please. You'll have to sleep standing. Shifting on your feet will be perfect to get you accustomed to them in a gentle way. You will have to do some exercises tomorrow.”

Tony tiredly did as instructed. He guessed that he would have a case of muscle soreness in a few hours. He had to adjust or there would be hell to pay in the ring the day after tomorrow. No way was Tony allowing this new twist to impair his fighting ability. No way was he going to allow a stallion to pin him down and remove these stupid devices, thus claiming the right to mount him.

“You are aware that if you acquire a real mate, not just one to ride out your heat with, Ziva and Tim will find out anyway? Losing you would be a pity but you might want to move to another part of the country to join him or he might join you in DC.”

A life mate? For him? Perish the thought. “Trust me Duck, there's no need to worry about that.”

.-#-.

Part 6

The day had begun bad and gone downhill fast. First, his body was unable to hold still for more than a few minutes and, no matter what Ducky jokingly said, that was not normal for him. Usually he didn't feel as if his skin didn't fit him anymore. Desire was nothing new to him, he was an adult, but this level of neediness was ridiculous. Tony couldn't seem to find rest and everything itched. Or dripped. Ached. And he couldn't seem to get little Tony to calm down and not stand to attention. Nobody batted an eye but treated the nervous male as if this was just another day in his life.

Ducky had lovingly polished the younger centaur's coat with a soft rag after a rigorous brushing but all that gussying him up wouldn't last long the way Tony sweated. And then, just before he was about to enter the arena, his friend had held him back and, with an apologetic pat to his rump, fastened a cock ring around Tony's penis.

“Ducky?! Uh...” If he wasn't allowed to come, couldn't Ducky have done something about it sooner, say with a chastity device to prevent him becoming erect, instead of a cock ring keeping him this way? Defending himself while he sported a boner, it didn't sound like a good idea when doing combat.

“New kind of arena, new kind of challenger, new rules. Your mate will take it off and allow you release.”

Tony threw back his head defiantly. This wasn't fair; they were stacking the odds in the stallion's favor. “Or you'll remove it when I win.”

Ducky didn't meet his eyes and was instead concentrating on something behind them. “Uhm, yes. Good luck my dear boy.”

“Charming that you have so much confidence in my abilities,” Tony grumbled. He had heard the unsaid 'you will need it.' well enough. He centered himself and then stepped out into the brightly lit arena. This one was the same size as the one he had fought in three days ago but the covering was pristine, without any hoof prints and when Tony slowly stalked to the center of the circular space the smell of fresh wood shavings drifted up. He had always liked this smell.

There was no sound from the balcony but Tony didn't allow himself the illusion of being unobserved. The air was loaded with expectations and excitement.

Maybe he had been distracted with his contemplations; most likely he simply hadn't heard him coming. Just like any other time but when Tony turned around and didn't expect it, his boss was standing there, staring at him. Of course Leroy Jethro Gibbs was a guardian, how could he be anything else?
However, this was not a Gibbs Tony had ever seen before, and he had taken pride in the belief that he was one of the foremost experts on anything Gibbs. It made the hair at his neck stand up and all his instincts rake up the 'danger, danger' vibes.

For one thing he had never been given the chance to observe the male naked or in his centaur form and he lacked the clearance level to take a peek at the personal information in his boss' file. When Tony had allowed himself to speculate about it, he had always pictured Gibbs to be a gray centaur with dark legs and salt and pepper tail to match his hair color. He'd been wrong. Totally and utterly wrong. Gibbs' coat had the color of deep ebony with some brown highlights. No white hair to be found on his body at all. More pepper than salt in his tail. Wide green eyes wandered lower. Everything was dark, even...

He was aware that Gibbs was standing there like a statue, arrogantly granting the startled younger male all the time he wanted to inspect him. Tony gulped and licked his dry lips. Shit, next time Ducky tried to tell him something he should listen more carefully. He had tried to warn Tony. What had he said? Something about that everything applied to guardians in dual amounts. The gentle palomino hadn't only meant size. Two impressive cocks jutted out from between the dark centaurs' hind legs up against his belly. Both organs were ridged and thick, the upper one was a little bit longer than its counterpart and leaking heavily.

Yeah, why go to all the trouble and create a companion with two working, inviting holes if they couldn't be used at the same time?

Zeus was not only a size queen, he also had to have unknown time travel powers and a kink for Japanese porn when he created his guardian centaurs, because Tony felt as if he had been thrown in the middle of some Hentai porn dream.

Tony's eyes flew up and met challenging blue ones. There was a faint smile playing around Gibbs' lips. Suddenly the surprise and tingling fear disappeared and all that was left was blazing anger. Now, only after Tony proven himself worthy Gibbs dared to appear? After the words he said when Tony had handed him that sheet of paper?

He would find a way to kill the bastard. No, on second thought death was too good for him. Tony would subdue Gibbs - the how to accomplish that feat would come to him later, maybe sleeping pills in his coffee? - tie him up, hoist him on the hood of his yellow Charger and make him watch while Tony first built a bonfire with his awful wardrobe on the front lawn, that could be considered a public service, and afterward torch his precious boat!

The tension got the better of him; Tony reared up and came down again with enough force to shake the ground. It didn't look as if his antics impressed Gibbs much; he only raised an eyebrow, but when had they ever? It was time to change tactics. With a bright false smile plastered on his face Tony stemmed his hands to his front hipbones and ignored his traitorously twitching body and his own stiff cock.

“Fancy meeting you here boss! I'm not late, you can't be here to drag me back to work, so what do you want?”

.-#-.
Part 7 & 8 by KathGrey
Part 7

Of course Gibbs didn't deign to answer him with words but with only a tilt of his head and a twitch of his mouth. Just like at work he expected Tony to find the answers for the easy questions on his own. And the answer was kind of obvious, even discounting the two very pronounced declarations Gibbs sported. Apart from following professional orders, and those only if he thought they had merit or he could not circumvent them, this stubborn male had never done anything in his life he didn't want.

When Gibbs made the first move in Tony's direction the younger centaur had to force himself to show no other reaction than an initial nervous step backward. With his powerful legs eating up the ground Gibbs circled Tony and the chestnut colored centaur rotated on the spot, always making sure to only present his front to the stallion.

“Why the sudden interest? We've worked together for more than five years.” Doubts reared their ugly heads. Wouldn't it be typical for him to bend his neck for his boss only to find out later that it had been just another method for the possessive bastard to rule over his time? On ordinary days Gibbs and his demands to be always available were hell on Tony's love life. A mate would certainly be a bigger obstacle for the smooth running of the team than a casual lover.

“Never thought you'd be interested. Never knew you've never gone through a Season,” Gibbs gruffly answered and the radius of the track he created got a little bit tighter every minute.

Not interested?! “I flirt with you all the time!”

“DiNozzo, you flirt with everything that moves and fuck every attractive female who holds still for long enough.” Gibbs' tail lashed the air rhythmically and Tony's own twitched in answer, and then rose up despite the younger male's best efforts to keep it down.

“And now, just like that, you've decided you want your turn?” Tony spat. If there was an existing relationship the Council tended to evaluate it and keep the pair together during the submissive partner's heat. Tony could have avoided a lot of angst if ...

Gibbs laughed throatily, the pupils of his eyes slowly eating away the brilliant blue color. “No, I thought you'd come back well fucked with a shit eating grin on your lips and unable to sit down but suddenly you've decided to get picky.”

Ducky must have made some calls. “And picky means I'll accept you? And you'll indulge me, take one for the team?” And Zeus, it hurt to even ask that question, hurt on a level so far down and existential that the wrong reaction would leave deep wounds.

“Oh, you want me Tony.”

Arrogance, thy name is Jethro. He had reasons, all right. It had never been a secret how much the younger agent looked up to his boss and that his appreciation wasn't purely professional. Tony kept rotating, his hind legs pacing on the spot, the front hooves mimicking the larger circle Gibbs was making. A little bit closer and they would be within touching distance. Now, just because Gibbs had appeared and offered his 'services' Tony was expected to get with the program? Tony wanted more for himself than a heat fueled romp, a slap on the bottom afterward and then back to the daily grind as if nothing had happened.

“At the moment my hormones are in the driver's seat. I'll manage without your help. A few more hours and I'll be satisfied by any cock. And when it's over I'll come back to DC, grinning, well fucked.” He flung the older male's words back at him. Better some stranger than a pity fuck.

Tony observed with satisfaction how Gibbs reared back and bared his teeth for a moment. “Is that so? Then I'll step out of this ring and let the next stud take my place. Just say the word and make no mistake: if you choose me, if I mount you, there'll be no other stallions besides me.”

That wasn't a declaration of intent, no offer for a real mate bond, but it was more than Tony had ever hoped to get from Gibbs. The grin on his face had a maniacal edge. “You think you can keep me satisfied?” Tony taunted and suddenly whirled around, his tail held high.

Only to fling his hind legs in a high arch which narrowly missed Gibbs' shoulder.

The dance began and it was to an age-old tune. If you want me, come and prove that you can catch me.

.-#-.

Part 8

It was a foregone conclusion that this wasn't a fight the younger centaur could win without something way out of the norm pulling the reigns of fortune in his favor. Not that he really wanted to win the match... and at the same moment lose the male he had longed for since Tony had met him. Nevertheless the anger over the way this had come to pass burned in his belly, a darker companion to the Heat, and both fueled his desire to make Gibbs really work for this victory.

He knew better than to let his boss get a good hold of him. That would end this fight within seconds. Agility and a longer reach were what always worked for Tony, combined with an uncanny talent to deflect and misdirect. A feint here, a sharp turn there. Brash movements that hid the real attack.

Unfortunately Gibbs had exhausted his patience with the circling earlier and after observing the other male's antics for a few minutes he struck fast and mercilessly. Within seconds he had swept Tony off his hooves, pinned him down and had his hands held securely behind his back. Tony needed a few seconds to get his bearings again. That had been embarrassingly fast. Maybe Gibbs was holding back during their sparring sessions at home. Or maybe he was more used to fighting in his centaur form than Tony.

The impact with the ground had pressed the air out of his lungs. Tony panted loudly and lay sideways in the fragrant wood shavings. There was no way he could escape this expert hold, both centaurs knew it very well. Gibbs wasted no more time. Tony could feel his conqueror tug the brunet male's unbound tail out of the way between their bodies. This action made Tony look back over one of his shoulders. He blinked and observed silently how the stallion casually gathered the long brown strands, wrapped them around the left forearm before reaching and exchanging the hold on Tony's wrists to this hand as well. It freed his right hand to do what he wanted. Tony couldn't see but feel what happened next.

Even in this situation Gibbs was methodical and effective. His deft touch made more color shoot into the conquered male's cheeks and not because of shame either.

A few minutes later Tony, who tried not to whimper, watched as Gibbs held up the two strings of metallic geisha balls, one of them glistening with the lube that had been applied to facilitate their entry into his anus earlier, the other one dripping wet.

Ducky's lecturing words were a faint echo in Tony's ears, telling him about how companion and stallion were built to be perfect halves of a fitting whole, how a submissive's body provided the preparation of one channel, the dominant's nature and honor was to provide the lubrication for the other. From what Tony had seen earlier that wouldn't be a problem with this dominant.

Gibbs eyes bore into Tony's and he pointedly let the handles fall from his fingertips. As soon as the beads hit the ground Gibbs kicked at them and they were carelessly flung against the wall of the arena.

The unbreakable grip around his wrists didn't let up and forced him to his hooves. Tony knew what was now expected of him but he hesitated, first tried to read the expression on the dominant centaur's face instead of formally offering himself to Gibbs. Gibbs, who looked... angry?

“B-b-Boss?” Tony stuttered and for a moment thought he could detect a softening of the older man's stern features. “Be gentle with me,” Tony said and reflexively tried to make it sound half joking, half sincere and accompanied the comment with one of his charming grins. The moment passed, Gibbs growled and another insistent tug turned Tony around, facing away from the stallion.

“Don't confuse me with one of your usual tame bedmates, I don't play games.”

Tony stumbled and had two legs to hold up under the heavy weight that suddenly bore down on him. One set of muscular legs pressed against his ribcage the other forced his hindquarters further apart. Then Gibbs stilled and waited.

Tony let his head fall forward, opened his stance further and hesitantly pressed back.

First there was only hot pressure against his anus, then the feeling of something giving way. He could take an educated guess by what he had seen; the upper cock of Gibbs was longer than its twin. Then a sharp tearing pain joined the sensation cocktail.

It wasn't hurting a lot, compared to being shot not even close, but it was such a strange sensation that it won the battle for dominance over his heat riddled brain. For a short moment Tony opened the eyes he had closed and blinked confusedly and disconnectedly up to the ornate ceiling. Above him a painted sleek brown centaur was being claimed by a painted buff looking warrior who was still wearing his battle armor and helmet.

The heavy, hot weight against his back shifted and another inch of throbbing flesh pressed into his untried body. Tony trembled in shock. What he felt entering him now weren't pieces of unfeeling silicone or metal, it were parts of another centaur, part of Gibbs. Gibbs, who was breathing in his ear, whose body weighed heavily against Tony's back. Gibbs' huge cocks slowly sank deeper and deeper into Tony, stretched him until all he could do was pant pathetically and throw back his head to shout loudly.

The next sharp sensation didn't assault his ass but the back of his head and this one was anything but new. Nor was the commanding voice growling in his ear. “Relax! Don't fight it.”

And like most other times Tony reacted to that tone of voice and did his best to follow the boss' orders.

“Damn it, you're tight, clenching around me like this. I can feel every little move you make.” Gibbs twisted, reached down and deftly massaged the openings where his cocks disappeared into the submissive centaur's body with the hand that wasn't holding Tony's tail like a leash and his wrists at the same time. The movement forced Tony's upper torso to bend back and he got to observe wide eyed how Gibbs raised his hand and sniffed at their mingled body fluids that coated it. “So wet.”

“Told ya, hormones,” Tony panted defiantly. He desperately wanted to hold something back even if it was only denying Gibbs the acknowledgment that he was the main reason for the sensations Tony felt, positive and negative ones alike. As long as the ornery bastard wasn't reciprocating, uttering the phrases that would ask for a true mate bond, and treated this like nothing more than a hot ride, Tony didn't want to give in either. Unfortunately riling up this particular stallion was never a good idea and Tony paid for that cheeky comment with a sharp nip of teeth against his neck and a controlled deep push inside that made him take just a little bit more of Gibbs' cocks than he was prepared to take comfortably.

“Ah!” He instinctively tried to get away but there was no escape from the vice-like grip of legs around his ribcage or the firm hand that held him captive.

“Shhhh.... Absolutely no sense of self preservation. It is a miracle that you survived to see adulthood. You never know when to better shut your trap DiNozzo. I shouldn't have expected you to act out of character during mating, hmm?”

Gibbs movements were turning gentler now, as was the way he mouthed the place between the younger male's neck and shoulder where he had bit down earlier. But the touch that was really making Tony's heartbeat stutter was at the back of his head, long fingers carding through his sweat soaked hair. Not to tug or direct but to make soothing contact.

.-#-.
End Notes:
Yes, I know that I have a ...most would call it unhealthy fascination with body fluids as long as they are not body waste. It comes from my amusement about how a) a lot of people like to ignore them apart from adding that after sex one half of the couple stumbles into the bathroom to retrieve a towel to wipe and b) porn, where most of the time everything is clean and shiny until it comes to the inevitable cum-shot.
Part 9 & 10 by KathGrey
Part 9

"Cock ring's still on, remove it. Please.” Tony desperately pleaded and fought against the iron grip holding his hands behind his back. Not that he would be able to remove the leathery torture device himself with another centaur plastered to his back and in the way. The Circe du Solei would never invite him for an audition, Tony wasn't that bendy sideways.

Gibbs, instead of pulling out for a little bit to take care of the problem increased the speed of his thrusts. That only served to steal Tony's breath further and aggravate his 'problem'.

“It stays on.”

“But, but Boss!” Without meaning to, as if his body had a mind on its own, his fore hooves pawed the ground in protest. He nervously pranced on the spot but the additional movement only served to help Gibbs to fuck him deeper. Tony wanted to come, he felt like his poor aching balls would combust any second if the pressure didn't let up.

He panted faster and faster, threw his head from side to side. He nearly missed the “Here we go,” Gibbs roughly uttered and Tony dismissed the words from his mind because the stallion suddenly altered his rhythm. Instead of small rhythmic, regular movement Gibbs retreated nearly fully, slammed back and followed it up by a slow glide out again. Then another fast one that rocked the submissive centaur's body and stole the breath from his lungs. Gibbs was relentless and Tony could never predict what would come next, slow, fast, deep or shallow. He did not have enough working brain cells left to be embarrassed about the needy whines that steadily streamed from his mouth.

The sound of squelching smacks, skin meeting skin, of one centaur’s breathing heavily and the other one pleading... Every ridge and inch of the big cocks stroking against Tony's inside walls and entrances stoked the fire in his veins higher. Something had to give, had to, had to, had to! Tony sobbed. He had never felt like this before. The tremors that racked his insides increased in intensity, acquired strange little painful lightning bolts that sent sparks up to his brain and short circuited the last vestiges of thinking ability.

Time lost its meaning as well for a few heartbeats.

“You with me?” a deep voice called Tony back.

“Uh?” He shook himself and took stock of what was going on.

His poor neglected cock was still pulsing and pushing against its cage but the rest of ...well, everything down there was a mass of twitching muscles purring their satisfaction up to Tony's shocked brain. That had been nothing like the orgasms he was used to. And the little aftershocks he now felt only pointed out that they were happening around what felt like twin rods of steel.

Tony blinked sweat and tears out of his eyes, gulped down the little spit left in his mouth to wet his dry, achy throat.

Gibbs hadn't reached his own peak.

“Wow, Boss. That was...” for once Tony lacked the words to articulate himself fully. Or even partly. Then doubts assaulted him, bringing him back from this nice floaty place he had been catapulted up to and down to the very cold reality. Clenching his openings together told him that Gibbs really was just as hard as he had been before the younger centaur had orgasmed. Did that mean that he hadn't enjoyed himself as much as Tony?

“You didn't come?” He hesitantly dared to ask and tried to turn his upper body around to look at the dark centaur.

A tug and growl told him that this was not permitted. “Can't. Hold still, damn it DiNozzo. Stop your wriggling!”

Strangled laughter bubbled up Tony's throat. “You can't? I'm the one wearing a cock ring Boss, didn't see one on you.”

Gibbs growled. “Not allowed to, part of the test if we're compatible, my self control. You're revving my engine but even with all that incentive I can't get hard again as often as you'd need it naturally, have to hold it. If I can't match your need, they'll send another stud in to fuck you instead.”

Another stud? Tony froze in place. “I'm holding still, feel it? Still like the surface of a mountain lake on a windless day, like the crazy monks up in the Himalayas watching the snow melt, like-” A calloused fingertip pressed against Tony's lips.

“No talking either. Try to savor this respite, conserve your energy.” The finger left his lip. The next second Gibbs' left hand pressed over the place where Tony's heart was beating frantically. “Match my breaths. In. Out. In...”

Tony concentrated on the boss' voice and for a little while it was working. Then all this stillness and restraint began to only highlight the waiting, throbbing hardness in his ass and pussy. Oh Zeus, he really, truly had one of those now too, hadn't he? Shit. He could only be thankful that it wasn't accompanied by working reproductive organs, hermaphrodites couldn't conceive. And said pussy, as if it had a mind of its own, was beginning to actively massage the stiff intruder inside and of course his traitorous asshole took up the challenge and started to contract as well instead of just twitching.

“Ugh, sorry boss.” Tony whispered.

“It's beginning again. You're fully into your heat now.”

All Tony could do was helplessly nod his head and lean back against the strong body on his back, not even bothering to suppress the needy sobs any longer. And he had thought that he could ride this out with the help of sex toys? By now he would be writhing helplessly on the floor of his apartment, keening for someone to help him.

He didn't know how long it lasted; it left him with the impression of frantic activity interrupted by passive, tender breaks. Strong hands gentling him and directing him in turn. Trice Gibbs had held him close after the stallion had ejaculated, tried to keep him halfway calm until the older centaur was getting hard again. Tony refused to think too much about the words that had tumbled out of his mouth. So damn needy.

But now the fog had lifted and the tyrannical needs of his body had let up a bit. Good, he doubted that he would have been able to stay on his legs one more time, with or without Gibbs steadying presence.

“Never thought I'd say that about sex, but...not again, please.”

Gibbs dismounted and Tony flinched. That wasn't a good feeling at all. The kiss the stallion pressed against his forehead on the other hand and the way he steadied him on the way to the doorway, that felt wonderful.

“Nah, for tonight it’s over. We have to give your body time to heal a little bit or there'd be the risk of injury anyway. Ducky will take good care of you.”

And with those words and after ruffling through Tony's soaked hair one more time he disappeared. The waiting Ducky wrapped a blanket around the young companion's shoulders and then took him by the hand. Tony, numb and unresistingly, followed the kind male to their accommodations.

Tony limped, his legs stiff, down the corridor. He could feel how with every step he took a little bit more of Gibbs' come mixed with his own juices was seeping out of his body and down his legs. Tonight he spared possible onlookers and what they might think no thought and held his tail high on his own. Tail hair and sticky, rubbed raw skin? Not a good combination. He felt sore but much more than his stinging openings, the emptiness inside, it was the emptiness beside him that was making him miserable.

Why had Gibbs left so fast?

Ducky was clucking and looking at him compassionately but he was a pale substitute.

Tony took another stumbling step and something bumped lightly against his belly. He looked down and blinked at his neglected, stiff and bobbing penis.

Huh. Gibbs hadn't removed the cock ring, and Tony had forgotten and was only now becoming aware of it again. Well, come to think of it, adding another sensation to the mix might have very well blown his brain.

“See Duck, I was right. You're the one to remove it.” As soon as the words left his mouth he regretted them. This once Tony wished to have been mistaken. Ducky had said only his mate would be allowed to take it off and allow him to come... well, comes this way as well. Gibbs never forgot anything. Never.

Did that mean that, even after tonight, that Gibbs wasn't Tony's mate?

.-#-.

Part 10

“Do you need to void? You know the drill: Use the facilities, shower and then we'll have you cleaned up and ready for bed in no time, you'll see.”

Tony had been listlessly following every instruction, his thoughts circling uselessly around a certain silver haired male.

That was a little bit too much good cheer to be believable, even for the Duckman, but Tony was too numb and too tired to do anything else but follow this suggestion. His body felt bad enough on its own, he didn't need to add filthy to the negative column of today's accounting. A lot of soap and hot water later Tony stepped out of the big shower stall, feeling more like his pre-heat self again.

Ducky opened his mouth and Tony held up one hand, it was to the young male's disgust trembling slightly, interrupting him before he could say anything else. “If the next words I hear from you are 'How do you feel, dear boy?' like this was just another day, I will shake you until your teeth rattle.”

“Then I will refrain from doing so. There has been too much violence today already. Now, turn around please. Oh my, I will have words with Jethro; he should have taken more care. At least you are nearly opened fully.”

“Nearly opened fully?!” Tony repeated. “You're his physician as well so don't tell me you are clueless about his ...assets. You're the one who haunted me about stretching beforehand. At times it felt like if he'd reach any deeper inside me, I would feel him nudge against my heart! And I can't believe I just said that aloud. McPrudish complains about too much information sharing? He hasn't heard anything yet.”

Instead of commenting the palomino altered his touch. “Feel that?”

“Ouch!”

“That's the remains of your hymen. It hasn't been so much torn as mainly shoved aside. It will take a few more mountings to rub it away completely.” Ducky explained.

The itching and feeling of burning up had receded. Not stopped, not really, Tony could feel it waiting in the background to flare up again. His insides were mournfully cramping around nothing. “Oh, I forgot. The geisha balls are somewhere in the arena.”

“Don't worry about it, the clean-up crew will find them and deliver them to us. We won't use the balls tonight anyway; Jethro told me he does not like you wearing them. Considering your tattered condition that is not a bad idea at all.”

The doctor busied himself with applying something icy that smelled medicinal.

Tony shifted his weight. He was beginning to feel a little better. “Ducky?” he hesitantly asked.

“Yes?”

“I thought Gibbs... should have come with us back to our quarters. I got the impression that he was kind of pissed at me? Not that it would be something new per se, but.... Any idea why?”

A minute went by and Tony was beginning to think the older male would for once not share his opinion.

When Ducky began to speak he sounded cautious. “Anthony, this is not Gibbs the Agent who you're used to face in the office every day.”

“The lack of pumpkin orange color on the walls has clued me in already Ducky.”

Ducky sighed. “You don't understand. Here at the Gathering Plains he is a Guardian, among his peers, behaves like one and expects a certain behavior from you in return. Guardians are hardwired to be dominant and caring towards prospective mates. He chose you. You fought for the chance to be presented to him and won, no matter that you weren't aware of it at the time. If you really want him, on a permanent basis, you don't have to prove anything anymore apart from being able to fit his body and souls' needs. All your struggling is just riling him up and makes him question that you are fully committed to mating with him. At least that's my guess.”

“If I'd surrendered when he entered the arena he would have reacted differently? Is that what you are trying to tell me?”

Ducky hesitated and blinked at him earnestly over the rims of his glasses. “I'm not a fortune teller but I've witnessed a lot during my life and I've known Jethro for quite some time. No, you were right to make him stake his claim but after he removed the geisha balls any struggling is considered a sign that you don't accept him.”

Oh. “Do you really think if I act like a perfect mate it will please him? I mean, Shannon must have been his mate and I can't compete with that. Wrong coat color, for one thing. Not that I wish I could transform into a redhead; or a woman, I like my dick. OK, I like my new bits too, when they are not cramping, or you know, leaking. That's embarrassing. But I'm still no one’s ideal mate and-”

Thankfully Ducky interrupted him before Tony could embarrass himself further with his babbling. “No Anthony.”

No? Despite his own reservations Tony felt as if he's been punched in the gut by Ducky agreeing with him.

Ducky had seen his reaction and hastened to clarify his statement. “Shannon, Hades take care of her soul, was without a doubt Jethro's mate in the past, but you can become his mate now. Different to her but just as cherished. Be yourself, don't act, don't try to guess what he might want and fake it, Jethro will detect any falsehood and won't appreciate it. You trust him?”

That was a no-brainer. Tony nodded.

“Then my advice is to relax and let him lead. Enjoy.”

That was easier said than done. Ducky sounded very sure, Tony wished he could be just as certain. He watched the soft smile playing around the older centaur's lips and the twinkle in his eyes. “Did you call the boss to let him know that I'm in trouble?”

In hindsight it was obvious that his boss and the M.E had been in contact with each other somehow during the last week, Ducky had been distracted and less concerned the two days before Gibbs had appeared in the arena, he must have anticipated him showing up.

“Jethro asked me, before we left DC, to keep him updated on how you were doing. I guessed that he was planning something, but not the particulars.”

Knowing that would have spared Tony a lot of heartache. “And you didn't think I'd want to know about that little fact?”

“You seemed to be quite cross with Jethro and I didn't want to aggravate you further. If you remember, you were very against discussing our fearless leader in any capacity and certainly not connected to matters of the heart.”

Yes, he had been. Tony uneasily let his eyes roam around the room. Something was still eluding him. His right hand rose reflexively to rub over the back of his head and then he got it. His eyes settled on the empty box that held pride of place on the middle of a shelf.

The hormones really must have addled his brain. “I'm an idiot.” A handmade, beautiful wooden box. Clean lines, its gorgeous surface sanded to perfection. Functional. He went over to the shelf and opened it. The sides had been fitted together with some fancy carpentry work. Dovetailed, Tony thought it was called. No nails had been used at all to make this piece. It had taken a lot of dedication and skill to craft the box. And time. No way had it been finished within a few days. No power tools involved, Tony would bet his Corvette on it.

The box had been a gesture; it was Tony's turn to reciprocate.

.-#-.
Part 11 & 12 by KathGrey
Part 11

“Uh, Ducky, would you...?” Tony had fetched an item from the shelf beside the box and held it out to his friend with a nervous smile on his face.

“Certainly.” Without commenting further Ducky pulled off his latex gloves and took the rolled up tail binding. That the kind man wasn't rubbing his nose in it made Tony love him a little bit more. In a purely platonic way, of course. The old centaur began to tell his charge a story about something he had seen as a young male, while traveling through Europe on his Grand Tour, a practice that had fallen out of favor before Tony had reached adulthood himself. Tony nearly zoned on Ducky's voice while the palomino thoroughly combed out Tony's tail and then braided it before beginning to wrap the white cloth firmly around the base of the tail, down to where the bony part ended.

“That tickles!” Tony complained and watched. In contrast to the stall they had been assigned before, which had lacked anything but the essentials, this one had a huge mirror on one wall. It had been hung at the perfect height to allow Tony to observe what his friend was doing. If he wanted to. For Tony there was no choice involved. He didn't want to, but he couldn't look away either, the same as the last two days. This horrified fascination was nothing new.

“You, my dear boy, are an awful whiner.” Ducky chastised him softly and folded the braid back on itself four times until it came to lie halfway over the already wrapped part. Then he resumed winding the bandage around it until only the bends betrayed the chestnut color of the hair. “Unless, of course, you are severely hurt, then you keep silent. It would be more logical the other way around. There you go, I'm finished. We might have to replace the bandage with a fresh one before you go into the arena.”

Tony was a bit of a hedonist and was not ashamed to show it, or to pamper himself with quality clothes that felt soft against his skin and made him look more handsome. Sleeping naked on expensive high threat count sheets? But of course, what else did you expect? He had always been very aware of his own body.

The evening after Ducky had explained what was happening to him, he had nearly torn his garments off in his haste to get naked the minute he reached the privacy of his apartment. Curled up with his knees to his chest and the soles of feet pressed to the surface of the huge mirror which covered the door to his wardrobe, his fingertips had brushing against the membrane that hid this strange new developing organ. He had fingered himself, cataloged every new sensation. After growing used to the way his body worked for 36 years trying to integrate this new aspect into the picture had been difficult.

It had taken Tony hours (and his lips turning blue from the cold) to wretch himself away from the mirror then. Now it was two months later, and he still hadn't been able to convince himself to let a particular section of his movie collection out of their exile in a cardboard box at the back of his storage room and back to his highly organized movie shelf. On the other hand, his hermaphrodite porn collection had grown substantially. For research purposes, DiNozzo style.

Not that any of those flicks had prepared him for the real deal.

Now, looking at his well fucked ass, reddened, swollen and with the holes opening and closing like hungry mouths, offset by the bound tail, reality couldn't be denied any longer. He'd done it. With Gibbs. Had sex. With Gibbs. And been - how did the expression go? -ridden hard and put away wet. By Gibbs.

Wow.

And just this moment he was watching Ducky set the stage for one crucial step further down the road for something Tony longed for. Mating. Always provided that he got it right and didn't fuck it up, like he had tonight. Tony took a deep breath and decided that thinking too hard would only make him crazy. Hadn't it been overthinking that had led him wrong tonight?

Occupied with his thoughts he had missed that Ducky had picked up something else.

It was a strip of soft, pristine white cotton. At one of the shorter ends of the trapezoid shaped thing the corners were connected by an adjustable strap, the two other corners sported a long thin strap each, freely dangling down.

“Do I want to know what that is for? It looks ridiculous.” Tony eyed the contraption dubiously.

Ducky rolled his eyes heavenward. Even his patience had limits. “I'm aware that this has not been designed by some famous fashion guru but I thought, maybe mistakenly, that you might want to lie down to sleep comfortably. This is called Thiamena's Shield, something that will keep your tender and swollen privates safe from making contact with all this scratchy straw.”

Well, that made it sound beneficial, yes. He could be forgiven for not making the connection, he had never seen a centaur in their natural form wear any clothing at all and this was a sort of panty hose? Tony still couldn't help the thought that he should count his blessings that the contraption was white and not some pale mint or, he shuddered, pink.

Ducky put the end with the adjustable strap around Tony's penis and testicles, tugged at it until it fitted comfortably. The thing now formed a pouch over his openings and the end with the dangling straps...

“Ducky, please tell me I did not just watch you decorate my poor tail with an elaborate white bow?”

The two centaurs stared at each other, Tony comically taken aback and Ducky serenely.

“Just promise me that you won't take a picture while I sleep for, I don't know, your personal 'The Mating of Anthony DiNozzo' LifeTime documentation.” It wasn't his best joke ever, it made it easily into the worst of list in fact, but Tony couldn't do better at the moment. It was either make fun of yourself or cry and out of the two he had always preferred the first option.

Ducky shook his head and led him to the bedding area. “Lie down. Catch as much rest as you can before the next major Heat wave hits you.”

Sleep was already dragging him under fast and before Tony drifted off completely he thought he heard a deep voice asking how he was doing and Ducky answering, but he couldn't rouse himself again. He snuggled deeper into his blanket and dreamed about being watched by clear blue eyes the whole night.

.-#-.

Part 12

He had slept like the dead until late afternoon, not disturbed by the lack of comfortable mattress or fine feather pillow at all, only to awaken to his body going nuts on him again. The Heat was a cruel mistress, tormenting him with cramps and temperature spikes until all he could do not to sob like a stupid damsel in porno-distress was to stand as still as possible in his stall, avoiding any stimulation that would aggravate his condition while thoughts and worries about what was about to happen soon were chasing each other in his head. Ducky had tried to cool him down with sponge baths, with limited success, and had forced food and water on him.

The way to the arena was a torture made of anticipation and nervousness.

As soon as he had been sure that the stallion stalking in his direction was the one he longed for Tony had taken a deep, deep breath and taken the ritual pose of a submissive centaur offering himself to his mate for claiming: ass out and held invitingly high, uncovered to signify his wish to be mounted. Shoulders straight, he was not ashamed to be here, out in the open, witnessed. Waiting for his mate, his eyes lowered submissively.

With possible release so near Tony had to bite down hard on his tongue and use the pain so he wouldn't shout for Gibbs to hurry. That would not be proper behavior at all, would it? Standing here, with his pussy and asshole exposed by his tail held high, hands in fists by his side, every muscle strung like a cord and every second stretched into infinity took every ounce of self control Tony had.

Gibbs was not a sadistic male, Tony didn't believe for one moment that he enjoyed the distress he was in so all he had to do was wait it out. The first touch when it came, a soothing, possessive stroke over the right flank, forced a low moan from between his lips.

Wet and raspy sensation on his chin. Green eyes flew open and were met by smoldering blue ones. Tony helplessly watched Gibbs' tongue lick over those thin, expressive lips. Without thinking about it Tony mirrored the act with his own tongue and was startled to taste the distinct coppery tang of blood, felt how it trickled down his chin. He must have bitten down harder than he had thought.

Strong fingers on his chin tilted his head. Tony couldn't bring himself to close his eyes; he would have hated to miss anything. The raspy sensation returned and he let himself be licked clean.

“No more injuring yourself, 's not allowed” Gibbs growled and circled him, inspected him, always keeping his hands somewhere on Tony's body.

Then something Tony had seen but not comprehended pressed to the forefront, making the younger male twist his upper body sharply around to stare at the stallion. Tony had been a cop for too long to misunderstand the discolorations on his mate's torso for anything but bruises caused by a hard physical confrontation. By the color and shapes they were only hours old.

“You fought. Without backup?” Tony was horrified. Ducky was a wonderful friend and Tony wouldn't want to oppose him when he had a scalpel in his hands, but he was no one’s idea of someone you wanted to have at your six. The other centaurs Tony would trust to keep Gibbs alive to terrorize them another day were back at DC.

Gibbs' blue eyes flashed and he raised his chin. “Fought and won.”

The way he glared made Tony squirm. So much for his resolution not to fuck up again. “Well, of course. Always fun to see you kick ass. Don't like to see you hurt though,” he tried to backpedal. Then he got it. It hadn't only been Gibbs who had doubted his willingness to accept the dark Guardian fully. No wonder Gibbs looked nearly feral; he must be in a state of battle high.

Yeah, Tony had fucked up yesterday, all right. Gibbs would not appreciate a verbal apology, it was against his rules. The words 'now come get your reward' were nearly out of his mouth but Tony swallowed them down. They sounded good, and provocative, but they would have been wrong. Something in the way Gibbs held himself, how he watched Tony as if bracing himself against a possible kick- Was he not as self-confident as Tony had believed him to be?

“Stupid cock-for-brains,” Tony waved his hands dismissively. “Now that I know how great being fucked can feel they think I would trade up? Bah, as if I'd ever let anyone but you near, Boss.”

He was being rewarded by one of the rare truly delighted smiles lighting up Gibbs' face. “Is that so, DiNozzo?”

“Yep. I'm an honest one cock only male now. Hmm, two cock male if we get technical, three adding my own. Uh. You know what I mean.” Ouch. Better quit while you are ahead Anthony or change the subject. “Don't think anyone else could handle me. I'd drive them insane and exhaust them within the night.”

Tony wanted to playfully lash with his tail but he had forgotten about the binding. He threw it a dramatic, poisonous glare and then winked at Gibbs. “So, Boss. I know you normally don't like to show off for an audience but how about we skip further emo crap and show those losers what they can never have?”

Damn it, that predatory smirk looked hot on the bastard's face. “That's my Tony, always putting your foot into it. For a minute I thought they'd sent me into the wrong arena to serve some meek debutante instead.”

“Meek debutantes would die of fright, Boss. Now, please, I'm kind of getting desperate here.” Tony took a step until he was nearly plastered to the other centaur’s skin. Beautiful skin he wasn't allowed to touch. But there would be other nights, oh yes.

“You'll never have to beg Tony.” Gibbs surprised him with a short, hard and conquering kiss, more a clash of lips, before turning him around. “Unless you want to beg.”

Tony took his position again and expected that Gibbs would mount him immediately but what parted his hungry hole was a lot thinner than he'd expected. Fingers instead of a stiff cock, inquisitively holding him open, exploring every fold and square inch of trembling flesh.

Gibbs' voice was low, just loud enough to be heard by Tony, and only him. “Looks all right but you're still tender, eh? Couldn't care for you myself last night, was forced to teach some studs manners instead, worried me. Let me, there, there... Duck shouted at me, do you know that? Made it sound like I nearly tore you apart.” The rough, growly quality in his voice increased and wherever he touched, Tony's body reacted.

“Zeus, so wet, so hot, so responsive. Can't believe it, your holes are sucking on my fingers. Yeah, just like that. 's going to feel so good, sinking into you again.”

Gibbs, the king of silence, talking dirty? To Tony? Major turn on! There was no coherent answer expected surely, just moans. And moans Gibbs got, with a lot of whimpers and pants thrown in for good measure. Where was a mirror when you really, really needed one?

.-#-.
Part 13 & 14 + epilogue by KathGrey
Part 13

Tony watched from out of the corner of his eye how Gibbs reared up and had only a few seconds to admire the powerful muscles bunching and stretching beneath the dark coat on hind haunches and lower body. The action also gave him an excellent look at what would hopefully very soon fill him to the hilt. In his less lucid moments during the afternoon he had fantasized about Gibbs' cocks, their girth and length, thickly coated with precum and how they would be - right this moment, now! Now! - perfect to make him fly.

A warm heavy weight settled on his back, then nothing. Of course Gibbs had to take his own sweet time. The silver haired bastard wasn't the instant gratification type; you only had to look at his hobby. Who else would build a huge sailboat without the help of power tools?

Without consciously meaning to, he balled his hands into fists, and then opened them. Repeated the process in the hard beat he longed for, and gnawed on his lower lip. No demands, Ducky had said no demands. Calloused hands closed over Tony's, brought them forward and didn't let go. Gibbs’ thumbs stroked Tony's inner wrists slowly -what else? - until the younger centaur was breathing in the demanded rhythm.

Only then, with one continuous merciless push, did the stallion enter his mate and didn't stop until he was buried completely. Gibbs began to thrust in time to the maddeningly slow and gentle rhythm he had taught Tony via his hands.

Yeah, the movement hurt, burned like hell in fact. How could it not? Tony being sore, Gibbs being so big? But pain was just a minor concern on Tony's radar. His body craved fast, wanted hard!

“Boss?”

“Relax. You're not the one in control,” Gibbs commanded.

Relax? A climax would be relaxing, this just riled Tony up. But he knew the boss, he would speed up when he wanted to and deemed Tony ready, not one second sooner. All Tony could do was ...well, try to relax.

Without his input Tony's breathy moans began to synch as well. At first he had tried to purposefully use his inner muscles to try and provoke his mate into more. “Thought I don't have to beg?” Tony murmured.

All it got him was a breathy laugh and the bastard going even slower! “Told ya, gonna give you what you need, no need for begging.”

Minutes went by. Tony, helpless to do anything but feel, sank into a dream-like state. It was as if someone had flipped a switch in his head. Suddenly giving himself over to someone else’s care wasn't hard at all. This time outside his everyday life, away from the demands of having to make decisions, even simple ones like what to eat and what to wear, where to touch; it was a gift. Going back to basics, to the most important things in life.

There was a reason for why Tony had never heard details about what went on at the Gathering Plains. Rumors and general information, yes. Details, names, how many studs someone had exhausted until they were satisfied? Who had paired off with whom? If the individual wasn't talking about it, no, not a chance. Every stallion who volunteered to take part in the rituals was honor bound to do their best for the submissives entrusted into their care, to lead them through their Heat.

Well, that was the theory. The practical application might be lacking; he only had to think of how angry and confrontational he had been himself when he had arrived, but the idea itself had merit.

And Tony had been so fucking lucky, hitting the jackpot. It wasn't some kind and randy stranger who was touching him just now. It was Gibbs, the one centaur on earth who was able to read Tony like an open book, even if he occasionally got a paragraph wrong. Who was both broken and perfect himself. Who seemed to consider him worthy of being his mate and who would always keep him safe from outside threats and from himself as long as Gibbs drew breath.

And who masterfully wielded his body like a weapon, knew exactly what to do to subdue a target even on a battlefield of carnal passion. Gibbs was in the kind of focused head space Tony had before only seen him in during some of their difficult cases.

With his eyes half closed Tony let the human part of his body sink back until the back of his head rested on his mate's shoulder, trusting Gibbs to keep them in balance. He relaxed while his lower body effortlessly rocked to the beat of Gibbs' hips. “Mmmmm. Feels so good.”

The answering hoarse chuckle made his heart flutter. Tony hazily turned his face to the side and nibbled on his mate's jawline, as far as he could reach. Salt, musk, sawdust, heat and pressure and Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs. He nearly missed his orgasm building up until the contractions shook him apart. All without his mate speeding up.

And Gibbs was there to put him together again. And again.

The Heat was finally lessening for the night. They were both catching their breaths after a particular energetic bout of fucking that had left them both out of breath and soaked with fresh sweat. Tony was playing with Gibbs fingers and did his best to ignore his softly clenching insides. The younger male wrinkled his nose. Hard or slow, one thing didn't change, his mate never dismounted fully. Nobody would dare to question Gibbs’ self control, not after witnessing the way he was taking care of Tony, but there was one inquiry the submissive centaur wanted to have answered. “Gibbs?”

“Hm?” The hands massaging his arms stilled.

“Why don't you draw back after I reach my peaks? I don't complain, but doesn't staying in me nearly all the time make it... harder for you?”

Strong hands clamped down as if to make sure that Tony couldn't be pulled off or move on his own. As if that was possible, considering how anchored and plastered the dark centaur was to him. “Not gonna let those pervs stare at what is mine, bad enough that they watch us mate.”

Pointing out that it was nothing the spectators hadn't seen before would be a bad idea given the way Gibbs had tensed above Tony, who guessed that now, after it had sunken in that Tony really was his, would make sure that it never happened again.

Fresh tingling announced that their respite was coming to an end; the sensation was building slower than the last time. “Once more with feeling, huh? Afterward....Doubt I can carry you back to my quarters on my back, you'll have to withdraw.” Tony joked weakly.

And then cried out when Gibbs pulled out completely without warning but still kept his position above Tony. Without Gibbs arms holding him by the shoulders the brunette would have lost his balance.

“No, that won't be possible in this form, you are correct. Transform.”

Tony complied without question and seconds later bare toes instead of hard hooves dug into the saw shavings on the floor. After over one week only in centaur form the change was a shock and Tony held onto Gibbs for dear life while he readjusted. Their mingled juices gushed out of Tony's holes, suddenly being much smaller than seconds before. The cock ring, a few sizes too big for his human penis, was sadly dangling from the stiff organ and the white bandage lay forgotten in the sawdust.

Gibbs had wrapped his arms around his mate, sheltered him against his body and Tony felt that the older centaur was waiting for him to get his bearings before he would transform as well. There wouldn't be many opportunities to see him like this in their everyday life. Again green eyes were drawn towards a certain goal. The massive centaur body was concealing a free line of sight.

“Guardian, may I ask you for a boon?” Tony formally asked. Until now everything had been about him and his needs and he couldn't help but feel like he was very selfish. It was time to show his Guardian how much he was valued while Tony was still able to think.

“What is your wish?”

“Ten minutes of your time, with you not moving.” Tony held his breath. He was asking for a carte blanche. Ten minutes could be an eternity or the blink of an eye depending on if you enjoyed what was going on.

.-#-.

Part 14

Gibbs let go of him. “As long as you don't present what is only mine to the pervs in the stands.”

That would be no problem. Tony spared a few of his minutes to turn around and slowly work his way down his mate's torso, diligently pressing kisses to each and every bruise and scar he found. And everything in between; Gibbs could never be mistaken for an untried colt, his body told the story of a life lived on the edge. Tony would do his best to see that there would be as few additions to the collection as possible in the future.

Sparse dark gray chest hair he could tug on, dark rose nipples that were already peaked before Tony's eager mouth found them and deep red and swollen when he could finally wretch himself away. Whenever he looked up his eyes met feral blue ones staring down with an intense concentration that was heady.

Tony had no wish to get fur in his mouth so when his lips arrived at the line where skin changed into coat his hands took on the job of exploring his mate's body instead; showing him how much the younger male enjoyed what he was finding. Time was running short before he had mapped even half of Gibbs belly. There was something he desperately wanted to try so Tony let his hands fall away and sank to his knees, not minding the wood shavings that covered the floor biting into his flesh.

Two hard and ready cocks might be perfect for coupling but they provided a few problems when it came to oral gratification. Tony took a second to admire the sight and to develop a battle plan. He would never be able to fit one of those fat mushroom shaped cock heads into his mouth, no chance, no how, so giving head the traditional way was out. Didn't mean that he couldn't lap at the one that had fucked his vagina and use his hands for support. Good thing that Tony had been prepared and cleaned thoroughly beforehand too. Otherwise this would be unsanitary, not to say unhealthy.

Leaning forward he delicately sniffed at the waiting dark rods. Musky and strong. The heads were defined, followed by ridges down to the root and the soft sack they disappeared to when not erect. Tony had never seen a fully aroused centaur cock before. When he had indulged in his natural form it had always been more about racing at break neck speed down some lane for fun, playing sports or traveling long distance over difficult terrain, not because of sex. Thankfully Zeus had the good taste to make their penis different to real horses because, after once witnessing the heavy work horses on a farm copulating that would be disturbing.

“Time's a wasting DiNozzo,” Gibbs roughly reminded him. The skin on his belly twitched, betraying the iron will that held the huge body still as a statue. Tony was so in tune with him, even without being connected anymore, that his inner muscles spasmed in sympathy.

Tony rubbed his cheek against the waiting hardness, not caring that he got the residual mixture of spunk and his own juices into his hair. Maybe he should be grossed out, and he spared a thought at why he wasn't and then let it go as unimportant. This was pure essence of Gibbs, mingled with his own. And damn it if they didn't taste just perfect together. Tony, moaning happily, savored another mouthful of the admittedly a little slimy cream and rolled it around on his tongue before gulping it down hungrily, eyeing the source. There was more where this came from. Nope, it would never end in jar at a delicacy shop display, which only meant that he didn't have to share.

“Do you think living on spunk is possible?” Tony murmured absentmindedly and lapped at the lower cock head while his hands busily seared every ridge to his memory. Silk over steel, as cliché as it sounded, that description fit. “I would selflessly offer to support a study as a test subject. Ouch!”

A welt developed on his shoulders where Gibbs' tail had lashed him sharply.

“With you as the sole provider, of course!” Tony cheerily added and followed that clarification up by poking his tongue into the slit of the cock head he'd been worshiping. Gibbs was really doing his best to fulfill his promise not to move but his kneeling mate was guessing by the minuscule reactions that the usually stoic male had to work for it. Twitching muscles and copious amounts of precum welling up were a dead giveaway.

He was disappointed when stillness changed into movement and Gibbs stepped sideways. “Time's up.”

Interesting, neither of them had a clock on them and there wasn't one in sight either but maybe that was another one of the former marine sniper's secret weapons, the ability to keep track of time. “But I wanted to make you come!” Tony whined.

“Not gonna waste it, stay where you are.” Gibbs harshly ordered, turned swiftly on his hind hooves and galloped to the edge of the arena to fetch something. A familiar soft blue blanket which he spread out on the ground beside the waiting Tony.

Within the blink of an eye the dark centaur changed into his human form and wrestled his gobsmacked mate onto the impromptu bedding. Tony had expected to return to his quarters now, with his mate, and work off the last vestiges of his need there, now that he had gotten permission to change again. Maybe remaining here was another aspect of this Heat and tradition thing. Another second and Tony didn't care anymore, too occupied with shrieking like a banshee.

Gibbs had pushed him flat on his back, pressed his right palm to Tony's belly to keep him prone and then swallowed the younger male's penis down to the root expertly. Feeling, knowing that his boss' throat was constricting around him was too much and Tony spilled his seed embarrassingly fast. OK, he hadn't been allowed to come for hours, that should count, but still.

Gibbs raised his head, displaying a smug smile stretched around the softening cock he was suckling on. A smile that changed to downright triumphant after he let go with an obscene wet plop.

“Guh,” was all Tony could say. He hesitantly reached down, carded his fingers through Gibbs' hair and when there was no protest but his mate leaning into the caress, stroked softly over Gibbs' face, searching his eyes. With his pupils blown, short hair in disarray, filthy, sweaty and wild the male had never looked this much like a predator before.

Next thing Tony knew was that he had his knees beside his ears, his fingers trying to get a grip in too short silver hair, damn the crew cut to Hades, and Gibbs licking at him further down, provoking more desperate mewls and wetness escaping his prey. Gibbs crawled up and covered Tony completely, rubbed on him and took special care to spread as much of the liquid he had found between Tony's legs all over, he even scooped some up with his hands to have more to work with, marking Tony as his and only his. Tony wasn't protesting but frantically doing his best to reciprocate until they were both as slippery as eels.

“Mine. Mine!” The words were whispered in his ear before firm lips attacked Tony's, a hot conquering tongue slipping into the hot cavern of Tony's mouth the same time as his cocks pressed home farther south.

By the Gods, if he was Gibbs', Gibbs was his as well! When his mate drew back to take a breath Tony used the opportunity to press his hands on the sides of Gibbs' head, drawing his full attention.

“Yours. Always. Mine?” There was no air in his lugs left for more words.

“Yours,” Gibbs answered and dove down for another kiss.

There was no prelude or slow build, the power behind the thrusts was rocking Tony's body and he welcomed each and every one. Both males moaned and gasped with abandon, Tony a lot louder than Gibbs but that was their nature. This was so much better, more intimate, than a mounting. Too much fur and limbs and bulky bodies to get in the way in centaur form. It was filthy hot in a down-to-earth way and Tony would certainly say yes if it was offered again. Hades, he would ask for it and kind of looked forward to his next Heat, but otherwise he preferred to do it in human form.

The kissing was a major plus too and Gibbs' mouth was as ravenous as his cocks powerfully pumping between Tony's thighs.

When they climaxed, it was together, with hoarse 'Mine!'s yelled at the heavens.

.-#-.

Epilogue:

When Tony woke up the morning he was supposed to go back to work, he was alone in his huge king sized bed. It wasn't a surprise. His digital clock told him that it was 0800 and the director had insisted that Gibbs' expertise was needed for a meeting with some admirals via MTAC at 0545. The number of calls she had left on the boss' phone had reached the double digits. Why she had thought that he would actually listen to them puzzled Tony, Sheppard should know better. She could count herself lucky that her order had reached Gibbs at all. It had been Tony who had checked both of their voice mails and found her increasingly pissed off messages. Gibbs had been on personal leave, what had she expected?

Somehow Tony had the feeling that this would be one unhappy mare after she read the update on a certain team lead's personal information. And she would check, Gibbs and him requesting leave at the same time would make her suspicious. Tony might not be always happy with her decisions but there was no denying that she was smart.

The pair had discussed it and decided that nothing would change at NCIS. Nobody had the right to separate a Guardian from his mate, it simply wasn't done, but it would be unprofessional to let their mating influence their work. If McGee and David figured it out, good. If not, Gibbs would be very disappointed with their investigative skills. That was the boss' opinion.

Tony, on the other hand, with his inside knowledge about how the scuttlebutt in the office worked, gave it two days before the gossip mongers in HR couldn't hold back with this juicy bit of news anymore. It was a really good thing that harassing someone about mating was a big no-no. It wouldn't keep Abby from squealing and wanting him to share everything, McProbie from stuttering and Ziva... well, he didn't know what the Mossad Officer would do. Something very secret, no doubt. The general population would be only allowed to stare, wonder and turn green with envy. Ducky would be tickled pink about his involvement in getting them together.

Apropos Ducky. Tony lazily stretched and reluctantly collected willpower to leave his comfy bed. There was a mandatory doctor's appointment he should get ready for if he wanted to be cleared for duty. Desk duty for the next days, more's the pity.

His hand bumped against something and Tony turned his head. For some reason Jethro had left the wooden box atop the bedside table and the thing was much too long for the furniture. The positioning guaranteed that Tony would see it first thing after waking up though. A folded piece of paper prevented the lid from fully closing.

Tony swung his legs out of bed and sat up, his curiosity winning over enjoying a few more minutes in bed. He flipped the box fully open. Huh. They had brought it home empty. Jethro, that's how he tried to think about his mate when it concerned private issues, had a peculiar attitude when it came to the training devices: he liked the results but despised the balls, the possessive bastard. After leaving the arena, Tony wrapped in a blanket that would never be clean again, he hadn't allowed anything or anyone, not even Ducky, near his mate for the rest of their stay at the Gathering Plains.

It had been Jethro who had taken care of him. Lovingly cleaning away flaky residue, dirt and sweat, a service Tony had returned happily, and inspected him for damage before bedding him down in a nest of fresh blankets. Lying down as well, the older centaur had kept his body between his mate and the door. A door that had been closed and woe betide the idiot who dared to intrude while the couple finished their bonding.

Now the box wasn't empty anymore and the white silk had been exchanged for a forest green cloth that displayed the offering it held to perfection. Geisha balls, four strands, but none like Tony had ever seen before. He reached out and reverently picked up one set, marveled at the way the weights inside made them swing, rubbed the pad of his thumb against the surface. The balls had been hand crafted from the same wood as the box and the surface was just as smooth, enhanced by whatever had been used to coat them and form the clear strings between. A special kind silicone, most likely. They were egg shaped and the artist had used the grain of the wood to create subtle raised patterns. Beautiful and deeply personal.

Tony opened the note.

T,

Company that seals custom-made GBs didn't manage to finish them on time, had to buy temporary substitutes in a store. Yours got express delivered this morning.

Wear them for me today.

J

.-#-.

When Tony pranced into the bull pen -big shit eating grin on his face, sore, well fucked " , he first greeted his team mates and then pulled back his chair to sit down. And stopped. Someone had placed a donut shaped pillow on it with the Sears department store tag still on.

Tony couldn't stop laughing, tears running down his face, until a hard hand connected painfully with the back of his head.

“We've got crates full of C4 and a security guard missing. Corporal Tarek Livingston. Background check. DiNozzo stop playing around or I'll tan your ass until you really need that pillow!”

Being Very Special Agent Tony DiNozzo, mate of Guardian Jethro Gibbs, was the best gig in the world. He beamed at the silver haired agent and it was easy now to look behind the scowl and see the warmth underneath.

“Love you too, boss,” he brightly threw back and then carefully sat down.

.-#-.

He wasn't as amused when later that day a parcel addressed to both of them was delivered. It contained a ball gag for Tony, a bottle of aspirin for Gibbs and a very nice tasteful card wishing them all the best, signed T. Fornell. Gibbs' growl could be heard up in MTAC.

The End.
End Notes:
My beta pointed out that it was not clear for the readers but I didn't want to get too technical in the chapter itself so let me explain to prevent readers being squicked: I'm very aware that it is a very bad thing to have oral or vaginal sex after anal sex without cleaning up beforehand. Don't. It's the fastest way to infection.
I felt that going more technical would disturb the flow, I doubt that Tony, and it is his POV we are following, is in a state of mind to think about it more^^. I hinted at it, but maybe not enough so let's be blunt: Centaurs in heat eat a special diet that makes their shit come out hard and nearly dry and they are kept very clean to prevent infections. No centaur who doesn't pass a rigorous health test is allowed on the Gathering Plains.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4068