Weekends by katetodd4eva
Summary: Why are weekends so far away?
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: First Time, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 3722 Read: 2711 Published: 06/30/2011 Updated: 06/30/2011
Story Notes:
I know i havent written anything in a while, i have been busy with some other stories.
I had to get this one written asap.I intend to do a second chapter.

1. Weekends by katetodd4eva

Weekends by katetodd4eva
Author's Notes:
Why are weekends so far away?
Kate quickly checked her food in the oven then went in search of her organizer again.

“Where did I leave it?” she asked herself. She then decided to find her phone instead and call Abby.

“Abby’s phone” she answered happily.

“Hey Abs, have you seen my organizer? I can’t find it anywhere” Kate asked
as she looked under the cushions of her lounge.

“No I can’t say I have. Is that why you called earlier to check what time we were meeting up?” Abby asked with a slight giggle in her voice.

“Yes, I got my weekends mixed up and without my organizer I was scared I was running late” Kate then made her way to the front door as someone insisted on knocking it down.

“Why don’t you use a calendar like normal people” Abby teased. Kate opened the door.

“Because I’m not normal. Abby I’m going to have to call you back” she said closing the phone before she got a reply.

“Gibbs, what are you doing here?” she finally greeted her boss.

“You left this on your desk” he held up her organizer. Kate reached out and took it from him.

“Oh my god, thank you so much. I turned my apartment upside down looking for it” she exclaimed hugging it to her chest. Gibbs smiled and decided it was time to leave.

“Glad I could help” he said as he started to leave.

“Gibbs wait. Stay for dinner” Kate quickly said making him stop and turn to face her.

“Kate, I” he started to decline.

“I have so much food, so I simply can’t take no for an answer” she said with a smile. Gibbs sighed and nodded his head and headed inside Kate’s apartment. He took his jacket off and hung it up alongside Kate’s.

“Do you want something to drink? Water, coffee?” she asked as she made her way to the kitchen.

“Anything stronger?” he asked with a nervous chuckle.

“Sure, I’ll have a look” she turned and opened a top cupboard. Gibbs knew he should have offered to help but he was too busy starring at her. She reached up even further causing her ass to stick out and her shirt to rise.

“I have bourbon” she said looking at the mostly full bottle.

“Great” he smiled at her. She didn’t know why but for some reason this moment felt really awkward. Normally they can spend time together and it would feel as normal as anything.
‘Maybe because you are having dinner with your boss’ Kate told herself as she handed Gibbs a small glass with ice.

“Thanks. So what are we eating?” he asked trying to start up a conversation.
“Uh, chicken parmesan with potato bake and steamed vegetables. I hope that’s ok?” she asked as she bent down to check the oven.

“Sounds good to me. So why do you have so much food?” he asked. Kate stood up with an embarrassed smile.

“Well, I thought I had Abby, Tony and Abby joining me for dinner. If I had my organizer I would have known it was to be next weekend” she explained.

“Tony?” he asked surprised that she would invite him.

“Yeah, Abby’s idea not mine. Spending my weekend with Tony is the last thing I want to do” she said with a small laugh. Gibbs smiled and took another sip of bourbon. Kate turned and reached up into the top shelf again, this time grabbing what she wanted instantly. It was a bottle of vodka that was half full, or half empty, however you wanted to look at it. She filled a glass with ice, poured the vodka over it then added some orange juice. She took a sip and instantly felt her muscles relax.

“So what is a normal weekend for you Gibbs?” she asked with a shy smile. Gibbs couldn’t help the smile he showed her.

“Drinking alone, working on the boat. The usual” he said not elaborating at all. Kate nodded and couldn’t help the small laugh that escaped her lips.

“What?” he asked, not seeing what was so funny.

“Nothing, it’s just…” she couldn’t finish as her eyes caught his and she lost all thought as she stared into the blue orbs.

“Just what?” he prompted her. She sighed and finally tore her eyes away from his.

“I’ve heard rumours about you building a boat in your basement and I have always been curious” she said with a shrug and took another sip of her drink.

“I could show you some time” he suggested. Kate beamed at him and nodded her head.

“I would like that”. They stared at each other for what seemed like forever, until the kitchen timer reminded Kate why he was hear. She made quick work of getting the dishes out of the oven and checking the vegetables.

“Is there anything I can do?” Gibbs asked getting up from his chair. Kate turned to face him them looked around the kitchen.

“Could you grab those two plates” she pointed to the clean dishes drying on the rack.

“Sure” he said. He placed them on the bench then went back and got two knives and forks. Kate dished out the food and put he left overs in the oven to keep it warm.

“It smells great” he said standing behind Kate.

“I hope it taste good. Here you go” she turned around with his plate in her hands and realised how close he was. She blushed a little as he took the offered plate.

“Thank you” he said softly as he made his way for the table. They topped up their drinks and started to eat, finally settling in for some comfortable small talk.

“Let me help you” Gibbs offered as Kate got up to clear the table.

“Gibbs it’s fine really” she said taking his dirty plate to the sink.

“Ok, well let me at least help wash up” he said grabbing a wash cloth. Kate smiled.

“You really don’t have to. Normally everyone sits in front of the TV and I do it all the next day” she told him. He started to run the sink.

“I’m not everyone Katie” he said. She looked up at him with a smile as she realised he called her ‘Katie’. She loved it when he called her that, it made her heart race. Kate laughed.

“Maybe you should come over more often, then I would have that problem” she said half joking.

“Maybe I should” he quickly answered. There was no way she could hide the smile on her face. I didn’t take long for the two dishes, two forks, two knives, a put and a steamer were washed Kate grabbed their empty glasses.

“Would you like another drink?” she asked.

“Sure” he said. She poured them another drink and steered him to the lounge room. They sat down close together, but not close enough to be touching. They sat in silence, neither knowing what to say. Kate said the first thing that popped into her head.

“Gibbs, why did you hire me?” she asked, now a little nervous.

“You’re asking me this now?” he questioned, humour in his tone. Kate looked up to see the light smile on his face.

“Yeah, I guess I am” she answered. Gibbs sighed and ran a hand through his short silver hair.

“If you don’t know why I hired you by now, you’re not a good profiler as we both thought” he said, clearly avoiding the question. Kate laughed.

“Well you’re not the easiest person to read Gibbs” she smiled as she took a sip from her drink, which seemed to be extra strong.

“Why did you accept the job offer?” he asked her. She thought about before answering.
‘How could I resist you and that smile and the way you say my name. Kate!’ she quickly cleared her throat before finally giving him an answer.

“I couldn’t very well sit around jobless could I? Plus I got to keep my gun” she grinned and Gibbs chuckled. He then moved closer to her. Kate blushed again and turned her head to face him. She doesn’t know what came over her, but the words were already out of her mouth.

“And I wanted to see you again” she blurted out softly. A smirk crossed his face.

“I wanted to see you again too” he replied softly. Kate looked up at him surprised. She chewed her lower lip trying to figure out what to do or say.

“Katie” Gibbs said first and before either of them knew it Kate was kissing him. When her logical side kicked in and she pulled back.

“I’m so sorry Gibbs” she started saying. Gibbs grabbed her softly by the arms to stop her.

“You know how I feel about apologies” he said softly.

“But” she tried to explain again.

“I’m not sorry” he said as he leaned in and kissed her again, this time with more passion and urgency. Kate let out a soft moan as he pushed her back down onto the couch. Kate ran her hands down his shirt and untucked it from his pants and ran her hands up underneath his shirt, feeling his skin and muscles. Gibbs grabbed hold of her leg and ran his hand up her thigh to her ass and pressed himself into her. Kate groaned again. She broke the kiss to breath and more rational thoughts tumbled out of her mouth.

“I think…we, we should take it slow” she said in gasps trying to gather her breaths. Gibbs stopped but kept his hand where it was.

“Ok” he nodded. Kate smiled.

“I want this more than anything, I just want to” she tried to explain her reluctance at taking it to the next level right now. Gibbs stopped her with a single kiss.

“Katie, I know and I agree. Whenever you’re ready” he said with a smile. He slowly sat back up, helping Kate up as well.
“I should get going” he said as he stood up. Kate got up and grabbed his arm.

“You don’t have to go. Stay” she said softly. He turned to face her properly. He cupped her face and kissed her again.

“I would love to, but I don’t think I should” he said. Kate blushed again and nodded.

“I’ll see you Monday” he said with another quick kiss. Kate walked him to the door and with a tight hug she finally let him leave.
**
Monday finally came and Kate waltzed into the bullpen. It was clear that summer had finally arrived and taking one look at what Kate was wearing you had to agree. She was wearing her favourite cream coloured skirt, which happened to be that little bit shorter, and a light blue blouse. Her hair was up in a small pony tail as to keep it off the back of her neck. She put her bags down and slumped into her chair with a sigh.

“So Kate, are you right for this weekend, or will you get muddled up again?” Tony asked with a teasing grin. Kate groaned inwardly before replying.

“Tony, if I had my organizer there wouldn’t of been a problem. And if you mention it again you can forget about coming over” she said. Tony laughed.

“You wouldn’t cancel Friday night. You love it” he mocked. Kate sat up straight in her chair and leaned on her desk.

“Really? Ok well this is me cancelling dinner Friday night” she said smugly. McGee looked horrified.

“Kate, you’re not serious?” he asked. Kate nodded her head.

“Sorry McGee, but bozo here ruined it for everyone” she said leaning back in her chair again, wishing the air conditioner to be turned up.
“Right and what will you do instead?” Tony asked. Kate smiled and chuckled.

“Oh wouldn’t you like to know” she said smugly and she reached for a piece of paper, folded it in half and used it as a fan.
Gibbs then stepped off the elevator, coffee in hand. He looked towards his bullpen. Tony didn’t look very happy, McGee was on the phone also not looking very happy and Kate…wow. His heart stopped as he saw Kate leaning back on her chair, giving him a perfect view of her glistening chest.
‘Soon. Just wait until she is ready. God I want her now’ he cleared his throat as he entered the bullpen causing Kate to sit up and give him a gorgeous smile.

“Morning Gibbs” she said happily. Tony grumbled something and McGee was still busy on the phone to Abby. Gibbs sat at his desk and took a big gulp of his coffee. The day continued to tick by with everyone getting sick of the heat.

“Is there seriously something wrong with the air conditioners? They can’t be broken again” Tony whined. Kate looked over her computer at him.

“Tony, if you want something to complain about, we could always set your desk up outside” Kate said with a smile.

“That would solve a lot of problems” McGee agreed with a serious look, causing Kate to laugh.

“Or, I could always take this damn shirt off. You liked that last time, didn’t you Kate” he grinned in Kate’s direction as he stood and started to unbutton his shirt. Kate quickly spun her chair around.

“No Tony, please leave it on. That is the last thing I want to see right now” she called.
‘Gibbs on the other hand…What happened to taking it slow? God who are you kidding, you want him bad’ Kate’s mind practically screamed at her.

“DiNozzo, leave your damn shirt on” Gibbs said as he walked back into the bullpen. Kate spun around knowing there would be something better to look at. She gave him a small smile before getting back to work. She watched him sit down and then stretch back, running his hands through his hair.
‘I want those hands on’ her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of her phone.

“Todd” she answered, her eyes still on Gibbs.

“Did I hear McGee right, you cancelled this Friday?” Abby said over the phone. Kate quickly averted her eyes back to her desk.

“Abby I will come down and explain” she said and hung up. She stood up and fixed her skirt so it was free of any wrinkles.

“I have to see Abby” she announced. She purposely put an extra sway in her hips as she felt Gibbs’ eyes on her. She smiled to herself as she waited for the elevator.

“How could you cancel? I know Tony is a pain in the ass but, it’s me” Abby almost shouted as Kate entered the lab. Kate just gave a shrug.
“Abby, I have to put up with him all day at work and I really don’t want to put up with him at work and have him mess up my house. Plus I have plans” she said with a smile. Abby gawked at her.

“Plans? What plans? Why don’t I know about them?” she asked quickly. Kate laughed.

“They are only very recent and I can’t tell you” she replied.

“Why not? Oh, he’s married. No wait it’s Gibbs” Abby rattled off. Kate’s face paled

“What?” she asked.

“I’m kidding. But seriously, why can’t I know? It’s not like I will tell Tony” she said raising an eyebrow. Kate sighed.

“Look, it’s complicated and the second it becomes uncomplicated I will tell you, but until then” Kate explained.

“Fine. So just because you cancelled dinner, does that mean you won’t be coming bowling as well?” she asked seriously. Kate shrugged and grinned.

“Maybe. I will have to see where we are”. Abby laughed.
“And you’re the one that went to the Catholic school” Abby teased. Kate laughed.

“Yeah well I have spent too much time around Tony” she smiled and turned around and ran straight into Gibbs. Her eyes ran up his chest until they met his. He had a broad grin on his face.

“Kate” he said.

“Gibbs, I’m sorry” she said not stepping away from him. He gave a shrug.

“S’okay” he replied and looked over at Abby. Kate quickly pulled herself back into reality.

“Right, well I’ll see you later Abby” she said and quickly headed for the elevator. Gibbs turned back to Abby.

“What was that about?” he questioned.

“Kate’s date Friday night. So what can I do for you?” she said cheerfully.

Kate exited the building, making her way to her car when her phone started ringing.

“Hello” she answered cheerfully.

“I hear you have a date Friday night” came Gibbs’ voice, causing her smile to widen.

“Well that’s what I had planned, if you’re not busy that is” she said stopping by her car.

“I’m never too busy. Your place after work?” he suggested. Kate turned around and spotted Gibbs leaning against his car smiling at her.

“Sounds perfect. I’ll see you tomorrow” she hung up and gave him a small wave before getting into her car and leaving the lot. Gibbs sighed and couldn’t help the grin that stuck to his face as he finally got in his car to leave.
**
So the rest of the working went way too slow for Kate and Gibbs. Kate woke up moaning Gibbs’ name with an ache between her legs she couldn’t get rid of. Gibbs couldn’t even sleep without thinking about Kate. Their time at work was even harder on then. Both catching quick glances at either, checking each other out when they walked past each other.
And then finally it was Friday and Kate was running around her kitchen making a lasagne for dinner. When it was done and in the oven she checked the clock and decided to have a quick shower. She went to turn on the shower when she heard the loud banging on her front door.

“Crap” she said to herself. She sighed and quickly grabbed her dressing gown from behind the door and went to greet her visitor.

“Hey” she said sweetly. Gibbs’ eyes widened as he looked Kate up and down.

“Am I interrupting?” he asked with a smirk. Kate shrugged and let him in, closing the door behind him.

“Not really, I was just trying to squeeze in a shower” she said looking into his eyes. She instantly forgot everything. He smiled and closed the distance between them.

“Do you want me to leave?” he asked in a husky voice. Kate smiled and shrugged.

“Of course not” she whispered as Gibbs’ lips finally met hers. Kate wrapped her arms around his neck as Gibbs pushed her up against the closed door. Gibbs ran his hands down the silky rob to the knot at the front. He paused waiting for permission. Kate removed her arms from around his neck and quickly undid the knot.

“I don’t want to wait” she breathed against his lips. Gibbs grabbed her bare hips, running his fingers over her smooth skin.

“Neither do I” he breathed as he kissed her again. Gibbs ran his hands over her body, grabbing her ass and lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he took them into her bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and ripped off the robe and threw it to the ground. Kate climbed further up the bed, pulling Gibbs with her. Her hands started pulling his shirt free from his pants and over his head. Her hands roamed his bare chest and her hands found his belt. She made quick work of undoing it. She pulled his pants down, her hands brushing his erection.

“Katie” he moaned into her mouth. That urged her on even more and they struggled with his getting his pants and boxes over his shoes. Kate couldn’t but giggled at Gibbs swearing at the objects, but she soon stopped as he took an erect nipple into his mouth. She arched her back into his mouth and ran her hands through his hair. He moved his kisses down her body and sucked on the skin of her hip. He moves further down but stops.

“Don’t tease. I’ve waited all week for this” she said pulling him back up to her where she could kiss him again. He grabbed both her legs and separated the further as he positioned himself at her entrance. He slowly entered her, not wanting to rush anything right now. He then slowly moved in and out of her. He leant down, wrapped his arms under Kate’s arms and kissed her. Kate grabbed at Gibbs’ back as she started to move her own hips to meet his. Gibbs couldn’t help the hungry growl that left his mouth as he started to move faster.

“Oh god” Kate gasped. She wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned again at the angel at which he was hitting the right spot. Gibbs kissed her neck and gently sucked her pulse point causing another moan to escape her lips.

“Oh Gibbs…so close” she breathed as she held on to him and moved her hips harder and faster against him. Gibbs thought it best he stop and let Kate go first. She would kill him if he came first and she didn’t get to let go. He kissed his way up to her ear.

“Come for me Katie” he whispered in her ear. Kate dug her nails into his back and her body arched off the bed, her eyes closed tightly. He felt her muscles close around him tightly and he started to move in and out again slowly.

“Oh fuck…Gibbs…Yes” she moaned loudly. She grabbed Gibbs’ face and kissed him as her orgasm still rocked her body. Gibbs took this opportunity to start thrusting into her hard and fast. Kate broke the kiss and moved her lips to his prickly chin, then along his jaw line and up to his ear.

“Don’t hold back” she whispered before taking his ear lobe in her mouth. With that encouragement he went full force.

“Jesus” he grunted and before he knew it Kate was kissing his lips again, willing him to let everything go and he did. He moaned deep into her mouth as he filled her completely.

“Jesus Katie” he said in a low voice. She smiled and gave him another quick kiss before he rolled off her and onto the bed beside her. Kate rolled over and rested her head on his chest, her hand resting on his stomach.

“Gibbs that was amazing” she said with a satisfied smile on her face. She felt his body shake with a low chuckle.

“You’re amazing” he said as she rubbed her arm. Kate shook her head and lifted herself took look up at him.
“No one has ever made me orgasm like that before” she explained to him. A gracious smile spread across his face.

“I’m glad I could” he leaned up to kiss her.

“Next time though, I want to hear you saying Jethro” he requested as he moved her hair out of the way and kissed her again.
End Notes:
I know i havent written anything in a while, i have been busy with some other stories.
I had to get this one written asap.I intend to do a second chapter.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4164