Injured by ziva54382
Summary: Ziva comes back from a holiday in Israel covered in bruises. Gibbs wonders what happened.
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Ziva David
Genre: Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/Ziva
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 734 Read: 5257 Published: 07/23/2011 Updated: 07/24/2011

1. Chapter 1 by ziva54382

2. Chapter 2 by ziva54382

Chapter 1 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva comes back from a holiday in Israel covered in bruises. Gibbs wonders what happened.
**Sunday Morning**

"Welcome back Ziva," said Gibbs once he had helped Ziva carry her bags to his car and put them into his boot.

"Thank you Gibbs. And thanks for picking me up by the way," replied Ziva.

"No problem. Hey Ziva, did something happen to you in Israel?"

"No, why?"

"You're hurt. What happened?"

"Nothing Gibbs, okay. Please don't ask again. I know that you care about me but... but... just please don't ask, okay?"

"Alright Ziva. I'll leave it alone."

"Thank you."

**Monday Morning**


“Hey everyone,” said Ziva as she sat down at her desk.

“ZIVA!!!” yelled Tony when he saw her sit down.

Tony ran over to Ziva and gave her a hug. Ziva blushed slightly but smiled at Tony anyway.

“Hi Ziva, how was Israel?” asked McGee.

“It was good McGee,” replied Ziva.

“Hello Ziva. How are you?” asked Gibbs.

“I’m good Gibbs, thanks for asking.”

**Monday Afternoon**

Ziva walked out of the elevator doors the moment they opened. She was in a hurry. Gibbs wanted the mobile phone from a cold case. He had sent Ziva down to the evidence lock up so that she could get the phone.

When Ziva turned around after signing for the evidence, she noticed that there was another person in the evidence garage.

“Abby?” asked Ziva, “is anyone there?”

No-one answered and Ziva dismissed it as a figment of her imagination. As Ziva waited for the elevator to open, she felt someone walk up behind her. Ziva turned around to find her ex-boyfriend standing there with a knife in one hand and a gun in the other.

“I thought I left you in Israel Jackson,” said Ziva as calmly as she could.

“You thought wrong. I’m going to have to let your father know how inattentive you were in your classes. He won’t be happy,” said Jackson.

Jackson advanced on Ziva with the knife in his outstretched arm. Ziva reached for her gun but was too late. Jackson had reached her and had shoved the knife into Ziva’s stomach. Ziva kicked Jackson’s leg and then fell to the ground. She was in pain and couldn’t breathe properly. Jackson grabbed his gun and shot Ziva in the arm before leaving the garage.

Ten minutes later, Gibbs ran out of the elevator doors to find Ziva lying on the ground. After pressing the emergency button, Gibbs ran over to Ziva. He pulled the knife out of Ziva’s stomach and pushed a wad of fabric into the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

After five minutes, Tony and McGee came running out of the elevator with three other NCIS agents.

“Boss, what happened?” asked McGee.

“I don’t know McGee but Ziva’s hurt and needs a hospital now. Please find the ambulance. I called five minutes ago,” replied Gibbs.
Chapter 2 by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva wakes up confused about the past 24 hours.
**Four Hours Later**

“Agent Gibbs, Miss David is in ICU if you want to see her,” said Dr Smith.

“Is she awake?” asked Gibbs.

“Yes but she’s weak and needs to rest. You may talk to her if you want to but don’t push her please.”

“Thanks doctor.”

“That’s okay. Oh, Agent Gibbs, you may also want to find out what happened to her. These injuries are not the only ones she has. She has been hurt recently.”

“Okay. Thanks for the help."

Gibbs walked into Ziva's room and found her sitting up. She didn't look weak but Gibbs knew that even if she was, she would never show it. A bandage was wrapped around Ziva's upper left arm and a sling was keeping the arm bent.

"How are you feeling Ziva?" asked Gibbs.

"Okay, thanks for saving me Gibbs," replied Ziva.

"That's okay. Ziva, what happened?"

"My ex-boyfriend followed me back from Israel. I told him to leave me alone but he wouldn't. He used to bash me when we were together, all on my father's orders. He said that my father had told him to get me back at any cost and he bashed me again. I know I should've told you when you picked me up at the airport but I didn't want him to hurt you too Gibbs."

"That's okay Ziva. I'm glad you told me though. Now I can deal with him."

"Please don't hurt him Gibbs," said Ziva, though it was half-hearted.

"I won't Ziva. I'll chuck him in a cell for the rest of his life. He isn't going to get away with hurting you."

"Why do you care Gibbs? No-one else does."

"We do care about you Ziva. It's only your father that doesn't. You are like a daughter to me Ziva. That means I need to look after and protect you."
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4183