Fine With Me by Only we know
Summary: "DiNozzo what the hell is going on here?" Kate and Tony have to learn how to cope with parenthood and it's challenges. Will they make it or will their friends have to step in and help out? First in the Fine With Me saga.
Categories: Gen, DiNozzo/Kate Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Gerald Jackson, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Established relationship, Humor, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Romance, Series
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate, Abby/McGee, Ziva/Other
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 297 Read: 2497 Published: 07/26/2011 Updated: 07/26/2011
Story Notes:
Lizzie's in this one sorta. :D R/R please!

1. What the.... by Only we know

What the.... by Only we know
Author's Notes:
"DiNozzo what the hell is going on here?" Kate and Tony have tolearn how to cope with parenthood and it's challenges. Will they make or will their friends have to stepin and help out?
"Gibbs. It was an accident! Both Tony and I swear!" Kate said in aspiration of trying to explain the situation to Gibbs. It was awkward for all three of them. Tony was trying to hide a smile. "Dinozzo! Come here now!" Gibbs almost yelled. Tony followed as he was told. "Dinozzo. What the hell were you thinking when you knocked up Kate?" "Boss, I'm sorry. I-I mean-we-I-we never thought...Boss." Tony stumbled over his own words. "Tony finish the sentence!" "Boss. I'm sorry. We never thought, in a million years, that Kate would get pregnant. I'm sorry." "Yeah well obviously you guys thought wrong." Gibbs said irritably. "Yeah I figured that much out Gibbs." Kate said as she walked that way. She had heard the whole conversation. She wasn't dumb nor was she too smart at times either.

"How ya feeling Kate?" Tony asked for about the thousandth time that day. "I am feeling FINE Tony stop asking!" The two had been dating in secret for about two years, living together for about six months. The truth in its self had been Kate wasn't feeling fine at all but she wasn't about to tell Tony that. not at all. Tony could know somethings and then there were some things he didn't need to know. "No need to get snappy with me Kate. Really." "Then stop asking every five minutes." "fine."

Kate was more than ready to kill Tony. Gibbs wasn't letting her go any of the cases, Abbey was watching her like a hawk and so was Ducky. Tony was being annoying and Gibbs was like the overprotective dad watching over his daughter. She didn't need watching over even if she was pregnant. She was very capable of doing stuff her self.
End Notes:
Lizzie's in this one sorta. :D R/R please!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4187