Look At Me by Only we know
Summary: Sequel to 'Someday when I stop loving you.' Kate and Gibbs are getting married, Kate was transferred to Cassie's team and yeah. WARNING! This may be the weirdest Craziest one I have written that was not written in a Jonas notebook at midnight. lol
Categories: Gen, Gibbs/Kate Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Established relationship, Humor, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 640 Read: 4635 Published: 07/27/2011 Updated: 08/03/2011
Story Notes:
For Meher Minwalla

1. Look At Me by Only we know

2. Inside Our Heaven by Only we know

Look At Me by Only we know
Author's Notes:
Sequel to 'Someday when I stop loving you.' Kate and Gibbs are getting married, Kate was transferred to Cassie's team and yeah.
WARNING! This may be the weirdest Craziest one I have written that was not written in a Jonas notebook at midnight. lol
We had to tell everyone. I mean a wedding’s a big thing and all. Even if I was transferred to Cassie's team. Abby would want to know, Tony, Ducky, Palmer, my new team. We just couldn't keep it under wraps the rest of our lives. It wasn't like when we were just dating. We could keep that a secret. But this no. We just couldn't. People would start wondering what was going on when we would come into work together. They started getting specious when we would come into work together once in a while. We learned then what we know now.

"Hey Abs. I want, well more like need, to talk to you." I said as I walked into Abby's lab.
"Yeah Kate? Something wrong?" She asked as she turned away from the computer to look at me.
"Actually nothing's wrong. I just need to talk to you." I said trying to hide a smile. "Okay whats up Katie?" I swear to this day that she calls me that just to annoy me. "Do not call me that. and I'm getting married." I said putting emphasis on not and the smile I had been trying to hide found its way out.
"NO WAY! who?" Abby asked excitedly.
"Yes way. and Gibbs. That's why I was transferred." "Woahhhhhh Gibbs? Really? your ex-boss? How crazy are you?"
"Well I'm crazy enough to date him for three years break up with him for less than a month and accept his proposal." I said laughing.

Abby took the news better than I expected. Next was Ducky and Palmer. I walked to Ducky's area, I never knew what to call it. "Hey Ducky?" I said as I walked in. "Yes Caitlin?"
"Is Palmer here today?"
"No, He's called in sick."
"Oh, well I can tell Palmer later. Gibbs and I are getting married." I said.
"What the... Really?" Ducky said as he tried to ingest that information I had just gave him.
"Yes. Really."
"Well Congratulations Caitlin." He said.
"Thanks." I said as I walked out.

Tony. McGee. Tony was the last one to tell. Well and McGee. But if Abby already knew I am sure McGee knew also. That little annoying thing called IM. I hated it. Abby told everyone everything over that thing. That may be why I don't have one. I walked into the bullpen.
"Tony! McGee I need to talk to you guys."
"Yeah Katie?" Tony asked.
"IN NO WAY DO NOT EVER CALL ME THAT DINOZZO!"
"Okay fine Kate." Tony said cowering to my yell.
"What do you want to tell us Kate?" McGee said chiming in.
"Oh umm," I said tripping over my own words. "Gibbs and I are getting married." I blurted out.
"Well Congratulations Kate." McGee said.
"Really? Gibbs?" Tony said.
"Yes Gibbs." I said
Tony ran to Gibbs' desk like a little kid. "WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO RULE NUMBER 12!?!?" Tony yelled.
"There are a few exceptions Dinozzo." Gibbs said.
End Notes:
For Meher Minwalla
Inside Our Heaven by Only we know
Author's Notes:
Basically the morning after the team finds out. kinda short and kinda stupid. Basically because I can post and was asked to and Because I lost ideas for Ch. 2. :D
Ch. 2
Inside our heaven

"Good Morning sweetheart." Gibbs said to me. "Hey Jet." I said back. We woke up in each others arms. It was pure bliss. It was our heaven. The one we had been sharing for months. But being engaged made it that much more special. I smiled and got up. "Come on, we're late." It was almost 8 in the morning. Tony was probably there already and that was rare for Tony to be there before us. I would end up throwing something at him cause he was early for once. Why not? I got to throw something at him.

"Stop that thought in its tracks Katie..." I cut him off.
"What thought? And how dare you call me Katie!"
"The thought of throwing something at Tony." He ignored the 'Katie' comment.
"Fine I won't throw anything at him."
"Good."
End Notes:
agian sorry its short. Ch. 3 to be up by sunday!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4190