Don't Forget To remeber me by Only we know
Summary: Lizzie runs away from the people she loves the most. FIRST IN THE DONT FORGET TO REMEMBER ME SAGE!
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Donald Mallard, Jeanne Benoit, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Challenge, Drama, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Series
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 435 Read: 2082 Published: 07/28/2011 Updated: 07/28/2011
Story Notes:
Please read and review and sorry if its a tear jerker.

1. Don't Forget To remeber me by Only we know

Don't Forget To remeber me by Only we know
Author's Notes:
Lizzie runs away from the people she loves the most. FIRST IN THE DONT FORGET TO REMEMBER ME SAGE!
Fifteen year old Elizabeth Todd had made the decision herself. I have to leave. I'm tired of my life as a field agent. I need to live a life of my own. She thought. She had left a note on her desk the read:
Abby, Gibbs, Tony, Palmer, Ziva, Ducky, McGee, and anyone I may have missed,
You know how much I love you all. I'll call you as soon as I get to a pay phone. I will miss you. But I need to leave. I don't know what Kate would say. More than likely yell at me. But anyways. I love each and everyone of you. Tell Jeanne that I miss her, Tony when she gets back from Cuba. Gibbs: Tell Cassie I love her and where I am when she gets back from LA. Abby: I will miss you. I promise I will get that tat I told you I would get. Ducky and Palmer: You the best people I could ever wish for. Ducky: Thanks for being my 'Grand dad' and Thanks for helping me cope with Kate's death and Tony's near death experience. Thanks so much. I will miss you guys. I have the seventy dollars I've been saving up Gibbs and I know my account number if I need more. I think it should be enough to get me on a bus to wherever I'm going. Thanks guys for everything but I need to go. Please don't forget to remember me.
Love ya lots,
Lizzie

She was leaving NCIS HQ for good. She grabbed the last of her things from her desk. She had told Gibbs that she would get a ride home with Abby. She had told Abby that she would walk home. Just in case. She took on last look at HQ and walked to the elevators. Turning her head to look at the Bullpen she heard Gibbs yelling at her to get back to work, She saw Tony chucking a water bottle at her, Kate laughing, Abby making a 'Disney' animation, McGee under Kate's desk. She remembered the good times. The elevator doors opened and she stepped in. One last goodbye. She thought as the door shut on her. The fifteen year old pressed the ground level button and started to cry. She remembered how she would fight with Kate to press the button. This may have been the hardest discussion she had to make ever. But she knew what she had to do. She walked out of HQ and just walked. She didn't know where she was going much less what she was doing.
End Notes:
Please read and review and sorry if its a tear jerker.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4192