Missing by ziva54382
Summary: Ziva is kidnapped by a murderous Marine who wants revenge on Tony and Gibbs.
Categories: Gen Characters: Ziva David, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo, Original character
Genre: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: None
Warnings: Violence, Drug use, Rape, Torture
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1140 Read: 5897 Published: 10/16/2011 Updated: 05/02/2012

1. Missing by ziva54382

2. Chapter 2 by ziva54382

Missing by ziva54382
Author's Notes:
Ziva is kidnapped by a murderous Marine who wants revenge on Tony and Gibbs.
On Monday evening, as Ziva was walking through the NCIS car park, she heard a loud bang from behind her. Ziva turned around but she couldn't see anything. As Ziva went to turn around again, she felt something heavy hit the back of her head and she fell to the ground, unconscious.

****

When Ziva woke up, she noticed that she was lying on her back in a small, bare warehouse. She was alone. Ziva sat up and immediately went dizzy. Once her vision had cleared, Ziva noticed that she was shivering slightly. There was a cold breeze coming through an open window and the smell of salt was drifting in. Ziva concluded that it was the morning and that she was near the sea, probably on one of the docks. Ziva looked around and found her kidnapper's jacket on a nearby chair. Ziva slowly stood up and made her way over to the jacket. A cell phone was sticking out of the pocket. She grabbed it and dialled the number that she knew off by heart.

****

"DiNozzo, where's Ziva?" asked Gibbs. It seemed that his team was shrinking each day.

McGee was out with the flu, Abby was on a vacation, Ducky was helping his mother, and Vance was at a conference.

"I don't know. Her car was here when I got here but I can't find her. I called her cell and home phones but she didn't answer either of them," replied Tony.

Suddenly, Tony's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, hoping that it was Ziva but all he saw was a number he didn't recognise. He answered the phone with a dull voice.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Tony?" asked a familiar voice on the other line.

"Ziva, where are you and whose phone are you using?"

"It's the kidnapper's phone. I'm in a warehouse, somewhere near the sea. From what I can see, it looks like I'm on the docks. I need you're help Tony, please," said Ziva as she started to cry.

"We're tracing the call now Ziva, just keep the phone on."

"Okay Tony, but please be quick. He's coming, I can see him."

"Give one more minute honey....Done Ziva. I'm coming."

"Thanks, I have to go." She hung up after this and Tony heard the line go dead.

****

"Ah, you're awake. That's good. I like to play with my food before I eat it. So, let's have a little fun. Take off your clothes," said the kidnapper.

Ziva shivered slightly as she peeled off layers of clothing. She didn't want to do what the kidnapper said but the malice in his voice was scaring her. After what felt like an eternity, but was really only a couple of minutes, Ziva was standing against the wall in nothing but her bra and panties.

"Good, now, lay on that table and stay still. If you move, I will shoot you."

Ziva did as she was told and her kidnapper, Matthew, began to place straps around her body.
Chapter 2 by ziva54382
"DiNozzo, where is she?" asked Gibbs.

Tony had just finished tracing Ziva's call. "In a warehouse on Pier 13. One's been empty for around a month now. A guy by the name of Matthew Rochester was supposed to rent it out yesterday. Here's the address," said Tony as he gave a piece of paper to Gibbs.

***********

Matthew had finally finished strapping Ziva to the table. It had taken him almost half an hour to do as he had wanted to make sure that Ziva couldn't squirm when he was having his fun with her. The straps were thin so that they only covered the width of a half a centimeter each. Due to this, the straps were quite easily breakable. At her wrists and ankles, the straps had been doubled up to ensure that Ziva would not get free. The rest of the straps were singular. Two loose straps had been placed around Ziva's thighs and two tight straps had been placed on Ziva's upper arms. Another tight strap had been placed over Ziva's bare stomach and was starting to irritate her.

Matthew looked at Ziva and smiled. He was happy with his work and ready to move on. Within a few seconds, Matthew had pulled out several electrodes and their corresponding wires. He placed the electrodes onto Ziva's neck, chest (though keeping well away from her heart), stomach, arms and legs. He attached the wires, started a machine and walked out.

After a couple of minutes, Ziva started to feel a prickling feeling and grew uncomfortable. After another minute, Ziva was screaming in pain as she felt the electricity running through her body.

**********

"Boss, the trace doesn't say which warehouse she's in. There are several different warehouses. We don't have time to look through all of them," said Tony.

"I know that DiNozzo," replied Gibbs, "but I have a feeling that we won't have to go through all of them. The guy wants us, not Ziva. She's just bait. Ziva doesn't stand a chance against this guy but we do. We'll save her, I promise."

Tony nodded but he wasn't convinced. Who knew what weapons this guy had. They only had their handguns.

**********

Matthew walked back into the warehouse to find Ziva screaming. The warehouse was soundproof, he had made sure of that before kidnapping Ziva. He didn't want to make it easy for Agents Gibbs and DiNozzo to find her. Matthew walked up to Ziva and pressed the stop button on the machine. He pulled of the electrodes and wires, put them away, and grabbed a pair of scissors.

"This won't hurt you, at least not yet," smirked Matthew. He was already enjoying himself.

Matthew lifted Ziva's bra off her chest slightly and cut the middle with his scissors. He let the material of the bra fall back onto Ziva's chest and put the scissors away. The next thing Ziva saw was Matthew pulling out wires with metal clips at the end. He placed the wires on the table next to Ziva and then moved Ziva's bra so that her breasts were visible.

Grabbing a wet cloth, Matthew cleaned the area around Ziva's nipples and then placed the clips onto her nipples. The clips were tight and caused Ziva some pain but she kept her mouth shut. She didn't want Matthew to have the satisfaction of knowing that he was getting to her.

A few moments later and Ziva was struggling againsts her bonds, trying to free her hands to get the clips off her nipples. Matthew laughed at Ziva's futile attempts. After another couple of minutes, Matthew had started growing tired of watching Ziva struggle and he pulled the clips off her.

Matthew untied Ziva and pulled her into a standing position. He pulled her ruined bra off her shoulders and dragged her over to a chair. Shoving her into the chair, Matthew grabbed a syringe and stuck it into Ziva's arm. Immediately, Ziva's vision began to swim in front of her and she fell unconscious.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4275