Halloween Surprise for Gibbs by Karin2158
Summary: Tony plans a surprise for Gibbs
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 615 Read: 2049 Published: 10/31/2011 Updated: 10/31/2011

1. Halloween Surprise for Gibbs by Karin2158

Halloween Surprise for Gibbs by Karin2158
Author's Notes:
Tony plans a surprise for Gibbs
Halloween Surprise for Gibbs


Tony had taken a couple of days leave from NCIS. Gibbs was out of town at a conference. Both men hated those conferences but this year it turned out just fine. Tony had realized that Gibbs would be returning the evening of Halloween and so Tony had been very busy decorating not just the house but the yard too.

Tony went shopping and bought a lot of different items that would be fun for decorating. He had spent the weekend decorating the house. Then with the two days off he decorated the yard and front door.

Two of the neighborhood boys came over and joined Tony in the fun of decorating the yard. They came up with a couple of ideas of things Tony had not even considered doing.

Their neighbor, Emma, came over when she arrived home. She stood on the sidewalk looking at all the work they had done, and laughed. “What is Jethro going to say when he sees this?” Tony shrugged and laughed too. She handed him an orange light bulb for the outside light.

“Perfect. Thanks, Emma. You’re an angel.”

“Just don’t tell Jethro that the light was my idea.”

Tony had put in for a couple of days off. It got around the office that Tony was decorating for Halloween and it got back to the director. He decided to take his wife and children to the Gibbs house trick or treating.

~ * ~

Halloween night.

Tony had been surprised at one time that night when answering the door he discovered the NCIS director and his family. They were both taking pictures of the outside. “You’re a brave man, DiNozzo. If you aren’t into work tom- oh wait a minute, I promised Gibbs tomorrow off. The day after then, I’ll know that you for this.” Tony laughed as he watched the Vance family heading for the next house.

It was nine that night, and Tony turned off the outside night. He set the security system and headed for the bathroom. After finishing with ablutions he headed back into the bedroom and got ready for his lover’s return.

Tony put in a Halloween dvd, Dracula. He settled down on the couch to await his Halloween treat and watch one of his favorite scary movies. The movie was just ending when Tony got up and turned the outside light back on, then put in another Halloween dvd and settled back on the couch. He knew that it wasn’t going to be very much longer before Jethro arrived home.

He grinned as he saw lights flashing in and the sound of a car door opening and closing then the car leaving. He turned at the sound of the key in the lock and the security system being turned off for a few seconds. Then he heard, “What in the world, Tony?”

Tony turned towards the man standing by the door.

Jethro dropped his things and walked over to the couch where Tony lay dressed only in a black cape. “Happy Halloween, lover” Tony said.

“Do you want to fuck here or in our bedroom?” Jethro asked.

Tony was already climbing to his feet. He pointed to the nest he had made for them in front of the fireplace. Jethro grinned as Tony pulled him over to it and started to help him undress.

Tony lay down on their next of blankets and Jethro quickly joined him.

They kissed and made love, then lay in each other’s arms, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking, happy to be together again.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4295