The man to fill Gibbs shoes Part 1. by jd5926
Summary: Gibb's nephew comes for more than just a visit to his favortite uncle.
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Alternate Universe, Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 821 Read: 1758 Published: 12/06/2011 Updated: 12/06/2011

1. The man to fill Gibbs shoes Part 1. by jd5926

The man to fill Gibbs shoes Part 1. by jd5926
Author's Notes:
Gibb's nephew comes for more than just a visit to his favortite uncle.
Chapter 01.
A man walked into the bullpen and saw who he was looking for "Uncle Jethro we are needed in vances office" when he said this Ziva,Tony,and Tim looked at him "Alright Shane lets go" Gibbs said getting up from his desk and walked with his nephew up the stairs and Shane looked at his uncle and just shrugged and gave a smile that could make anyone smile and as it would be his uncle smiled.

They walked into Vance's office "Agent Richards we need to discuss you taking your uncles place as team leader so to speak but all we realy need is,can you do better" Shane looked Vance in the eyes and told him without a doubt "My uncle gives 100% I will give you 200%" Shane told him and Gibbs leaned in "Leon I trust and respect Shane I would recomend him for my place as team leader" Gibbs told him and Vance nodded "Well lets get the forms written and out of the way this will be in effect imediatly" Vance said.

.Two hours later.
Shane shook Vance's hand "Thank you sir" and with that Gibbs patted Shane's back and Shane and Gibbs left the office "You already know the teams dynamics so get to work Shane" Shane smiled "You won't regret this decision Uncle Jethro" Shane said and walked away when he reached the bottom of the stairs and saw his uncle walk away and he got a call "Agent Richards...Alright we are on our way now...no thank you ma'am" Shane said and hung up "Grab your gear dead marine" when he said this his new team stared at him "Ok maybe you didn't here me grab your gear dead marine that means move" Shane said and sighed and pulled out his phone "Yes Palmer we have a case" and hung up his phone "Ok I am your boss now and we need to get to this body before the maggots do come on" Shane said and Tim got up "Ok me and Agent McGee will go and if you want to keep your jobs you do the same" Shane said and they got up "That's better lets go,McGee with me" Shane said and let the rest of his new team pass.

"You drive" Shane said and handed him the keyes to the truck and patted his shoulder "Try to stay on my good side" Shane said and smiled and they walked off.

.Crime scene.
Shane stepped out of the van and walked up to Ducky and Palmer "Sorry team wouldn't budge" Shane said and Ducky looked at him "Is somthing wrong Duck" Shane asked "Your personality is alot like your uncles" "Alright lets continue that conversation later now what was this unlucky man's TOD" Shane looked over his shoulder and saw Ziva starring at him "See somthing you like Agent David?" Shane asked and she looked away "I would say the TOD would have to be around 1200 last night" "Ok and the cause" Shane asked he glanced over and saw Ziva again "Agent David please help Agent Dinozzo with his gear he hasn't decided to join us yet" Shane said and he looked around and saw Tim taking pictures of the scene "I will have more information for you after auptopsy" Ducky said and Shane nodded

Tim walked up to him "Agent-" Shane cut him off "Tim call me Shane and I will call you Tim ok" Shane said "Shane I collected the photos and im on my way to send them to Abby" when Tim said that Shane put his head in his hand and sighed "Somthing wrong "Abby loren?" Shane asked and he peeked through his fingers "No Abby Sciuto" Shane gave a sigh of relife "Don't scare me like that Abby loren is my ex wife evil woman but that is a story for another day now what is keeping Dinozzo" Shane said and saw Tony chatting with wittnesses he looked around and saw Ziva starring at his ass "Alright well lets get going alright" Shane said and he helped put the body in the auptopsy van.

He stopped Ziva "Hey I don't think it's wise for us to see each other" when he said this she got a sad look on her face "But we can see each other out of work just nothing in the office" and Ziva smiled and hugged him "Alright im a simple kinda person lets go out for dinner when were not on a case"


This is gonna be a good story :)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4322