Coconut by Bj Jones
Summary: The smell of coconut drifted towards him
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1156 Read: 7279 Published: 07/31/2005 Updated: 07/31/2005
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own them. Various Executives, Producers, Writers and Studio's who have more lawyers on retainer than I want to mess with – own them. I'm just borrowing them for a few moments and promise to return them to NCIS headquarters.

Beta: Calypso

Author's Note: I don't know what's up with this – but every time I read a challenge on the TSWG board my mind goes NCIS!
Challenge: This Month's Smut Flavor challenge is Coconut. Something in the story must taste like Coconut - hair, ice-cream, body paint, dust, a character's kisses, sweets, drinks, etc.

1. Coconut by Bj Jones

Coconut by Bj Jones
Author's Notes:
The smell of coconut drifted towards him

~*~

That smell. Jethro looked up from his desk. A slight whiff of coconut teased his nose. He inhaled, pulling the scent closer to him. He closed his eyes cherishing the scent, practically tasting it in his mouth.

Tony DiNozzo sat at his desk watching his boss. He bit into the candy bar and grinned, he knew what the smell of coconut did to Jethro. He had found out about Jethro's secret fetish for coconut when he had bought a new shampoo - it was a combination of pear and coconut; guaranteed to make hair soft as a baby's bottom. He had thought it smelled good and decided to try it.

The moment he had walked into the office the next day he felt Jethro's eyes on him. All day Jethro crowded him, not giving him very much space to maneuver. That night he showed up at Jethro's house demanding to know what his problem was.

He ended up with his back to the door and Jethro's tongue down his throat. In seconds he was giving as good as he got. Jethro pulled away from the kiss and nibbled up his jaw and pulled an earlobe into his mouth. His hands slipped into Tony's hair relishing the softness.

Tony leaned his head back against the door his eyes searching Jethro's. "Boss."

"Coconut, since when do you use coconut in your hair?" He demanded.

"New shampoo." Tony was breathless.

"I like it." Jethro nuzzled Tony's hairline.

"I'll make sure to buy more." Tony moaned as Jethro latched onto his neck. "Year supply at least…"

He didn't end up saying much after that; Jethro had dragged him into the bedroom. In no time he had been stripped, down on his hands and knees with Jethro pushing inside him. He hadn't been able to sit down the next day without feeling it. He had loved it and wanted more.

He made sure he always had something coconut near by, it wasn't just the smell that drove Jethro wild. The one time he had sprinkled some coconut-flavored dust on his nipples - Jethro had gone practically mad. Kate had been disturbed by Jethro's grin, and concerned at Tony's slight limp.

Tony's grin was feral when Jethro looked up at him. He bit down on the candy bar and chewed, his tongue sneaking out and grabbing a remnant of a chocolate covered coconut. Jethro's eyes narrowed at Tony's mouth. He looked up - Tony grinned.

~*~

They didn't even reach the parking lot. Hell, they didn't even make it out of the building. The moment the elevator doors closed Jethro slammed the stop button. Tony had been pushed up against the wall, his mouth taken in a deep kiss. Jethro's tongue swept through his mouth tasting chocolate and coconut. Tony's hand dipped into the short gray stands of hair pulling Jethro closer, grinding against him, moaning at the sensations.

Jethro stepped back his dark with passion. "Turn around."

Tony didn't even hesitate. With feet spread apart and arms against the wall he braced himself. Jethro moved in behind Tony, his body flushed with the younger agent. He buried his nose into the soft head of hair inhaling the scent that drove him wild. His hands drifted down Tony's front, stopping at the buckle, and with a quick move he had it undone and Tony's pants and boxers were down around his ankles.

Tony moaned as Jethro curled his hand around the hot flesh. He pumped the hard member in smooth long strokes, causing Tony to purr deep in his throat. He whimpered when Jethro let go, but it turned to a pleading noise when he heard Jethro's unzip his pants.

Jethro slid his hands around Tony's waist, his cock grinding into his ass. Tony pushed back against him wanting, needing more. Jethro's hands caressed up Tony's chest, he pinched a nipple through the fabric before his fingers slipped into the inside pocket of Tony's suit coat. He chuckled into Tony's ear as he pulled out the lube. He had trained his team well - always be prepared.

Jethro slipped his finger inside looking for that one spot. Tony ground back; he was still loose and stretched and didn't have the patience to take it slow. Jethro got the hint, he braced one hand against the elevator wall the other on Tony's hip, and slid into his lover in one thrust. He stilled once he entered him enjoying the feeling of Tony around him.
He began a slow sensual pace, intent to drive Tony wild. He enjoyed hearing Tony mews and whimpers -- the soft pants begging for more. Tony tried to push back taking more of Jethro, but the hand on his hip prevented him from moving.

Jethro thrusts sped up as he got close to completion. He buried his head into Tony's shoulder as he thrust deep and came into his lover. He reached around and grabbed a hold of the base of Tony's erection preventing him from coming.

"Jethro…" Tony panted. "Please…"

Jethro pulled out, spun Tony around and dropped to his knees. "Don't want to leave evidence." He licked at the head then sucked into his mouth. It didn't take long for Tony to buck and spill his seed down Jethro's throat.

Tony fell against the wall panting. "Damn…Jethro…."

Jethro pulled up Tony's boxers and pants, tucking Tony back in making sure he looked presentable. He zipped up his own pants then leaned against Tony giving him a soft kiss. He pulled back licking his lips. "Mm…you tasted like coconut."

"You really need to work on this fetish you have." Tony stepped away from the wall.

Jethro hit the run button in the elevator. "Just wait till I find yours."

Tony hit the stop button, pushing Jethro against the wall his nose nuzzling at Jethro's neck. "Sawdust - the smell of sawdust."

~*~

"Aren't you going to look to see if something is wrong with the elevator?" The new guy asked the maintenance man.

"Nothing wrong with it." He shrugged.

"But it's been stopped for an hour." The new guy looked at the flashing light indicating a stopped elevator.

"Nothing wrong with the elevator, that's Special Agent Gibbs's elevator." The maintenance man flipped the page on the magazine he was reading. "He has special meetings in there."

~*~

"Damn… Tony…" Jethro moaned.

End Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own them. Various Executives, Producers, Writers and Studio's who have more lawyers on retainer than I want to mess with – own them. I'm just borrowing them for a few moments and promise to return them to NCIS headquarters.

Beta: Calypso

Author's Note: I don't know what's up with this – but every time I read a challenge on the TSWG board my mind goes NCIS!
Challenge: This Month's Smut Flavor challenge is Coconut. Something in the story must taste like Coconut - hair, ice-cream, body paint, dust, a character's kisses, sweets, drinks, etc.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=438