A Interesting Meeting by julieduke
Summary: Gibbs and DiNozzia erncouter Micheal Knight and Kitt.
Categories: Gen Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Crossover
Pairing: None
Warnings: Partner betrayal
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 229 Read: 2351 Published: 02/16/2012 Updated: 02/16/2012

1. A Interesting Meeting by julieduke

A Interesting Meeting by julieduke
Author's Notes:
Gibbs and DiNozzia erncouter Micheal Knight and Kitt.
Micheal was traveling along and seen I car crash and there two people in and they was Marines so he got one out but the car exploded before the other was out. Kitt Says "Micheal there is offical car from NCIS coming and well I think they know you now."

Gibbs and DiNozzia came up and he heard hands off the site and freeze. Micheal froze and seen two agents who thought he was responible for the crash now. Micheal looks and Says "Uh listen I was driving along and seen this accident and got one of the Marines out and the car exploded before the other could be rescued now."

Kitt Says "May I talk here officers, I am Knight Industries Two Thousands."

Right away they was ordering his partner out of the car and he looks and Says "Some brains there is nobody with me and they didn't run can I go now I was trying to help the two of you right now."

DiNozzia looks inside as the tint went away and Says "Boss there is nobody in that car now." And Kitt swings the door out knocking him down, DiNozzia gets up and Says "Who opened that door now?"

Kitt Says "I did I appreciate you not leaning on me like I am park bench now geez you would think a service would know not lean againist a car now."
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4381