Without a Shadow of a Doubt by StraightJacket xD
Summary: When Ziva's Ex Boyfriend shows up it can only mean trouble.
Categories: Other Slash Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/OFC, McGee/OFC, Abby/Ziva, Gibbs/Jen
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1086 Read: 3007 Published: 03/31/2012 Updated: 03/31/2012

1. Without a Shadow of a Doubt by StraightJacket xD

Without a Shadow of a Doubt by StraightJacket xD
Author's Notes:
When Ziva's Ex Boyfriend shows up it can only mean trouble.
N.C.I.S - Without A Shadow of A Doubt
Chapter 1

Timothy McGee walked into the Bullpen passing the desks of Ziva David and Anthony DiNozzo.Jr who were engaged in a mini war that involved throwing balled-up pieces of paper at each other. McGee smiled to himself at the thought that they were like a dysfunctional family. Tony was the eldest son. He was care-free and fun loving, always teasing the younger siblings. But he was serious if you needed him. Then there was Ziva. She would keep your secrets and would fight for you if were in trouble. But most sisters couldn’t kill you with a paperclip if you pissed them off. Then there was him. McGee was the nerdy younger brother. Then there was the youngest. The resident goth. Probably one of the most loving people you could meet. She was the youngest member of the family despite the fact she could kill you without leaving a trace and was the single smartest person in the building. Abby was also the favourite of Gibbs and could get away with anything.

DiNozzo threw a ball of paper meant for Ziva but was surprised when it landed on his table. He looked up to find Leroy Jethro Gibbs standing in front of him with a death glare on his face. “I hope that wasn’t your work DiNozzo?” “No Boss, sorry Boss”. Gibbs picked up the piece of paper from Tony’s desk and walked towards his own desk, he sat down and started typing. Tony looked across the room at Ziva who was trying to hide her laughing by covering her mouth. Gibbs got up from his computer and turned towards his agents. He then bounced the paper ball off of Ziva’s head. She turned and looked at him confused. He just smirked and walked over to the elevator to Abby’s lab. Tony looked at her. “Well at least you stopped giggling like a schoolgirl”. Ziva threw her pen at him and hit him in the forehead. “You’re lucky that wasn’t a knife DiNozzo”. McGee said smirking. “Shut up McButt kiss”.

Abby was spinning on her chair when Gibbs walked in. He smiled and put his hand out to stop the chair. When the chair stopped Abby tried to stand but fell back down again. Gibbs put his hand out for her. When she took it he pulled her off the ground. “Thanks Gibblet”. “What have you got Abbs?” Abby looked at him. “Except from my broken butt, Nothing, I have absolutely nothing. There haven’t been any cases”. Gibbs walked over to the elevator and got in. “You coming Abbs”. Abby got in the elevator and Gibbs pressed the button. When the elevator doors closed Gibbs noticed that Abby looked nervous. His gut told him it was nothing so he didn’t bring it up. When the doors opened DiNozzo was taunting McGee over a game he was playing. He also noticed Ziva wasn’t sitting at her desk. He looked at Tony. “Where’s David?” Tony turned to Gibbs. “I don’t know. I think she had a phone call.” He walked to his desk and gave Tony a head slap. “What was that for?”. “That was for teasing McGee.” Tim grinned at DiNozzo like a Cheshire cat. DiNozzo glared at McGee then went back to his desk. Gibbs watched as Abby sat behind Ziva’s desk and curled up on the chair. He watched on as DiNozzo and McGee playfully argued. He got up from his seat and went to get some coffee. As he exited the building he saw Ziva shouting down the phone. He presumed it was her father so he didn’t get involved. On his way back from the coffee shop he saw Ziva still arguing with whomever she was on the phone with. He walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. When she turned around he handed her the cup of coffee he had bought her and kissed her temple. She mouthed a thank you as he walked off.

Ziva David re-entered the building about 40 minutes after Gibbs had returned with a look that could kill. She took the elevator back up to the bullpen, trying to figure out a plan. When the elevator doors opened Ziva started walking to her desk when she noticed someone was sitting in her chair. Her first instinct was that it was Tony but as she rounded the corner she found Abby sleeping in her chair. She looked so peaceful and nothing like the energetic, forensics scientist she was used to. Ziva didn’t want to wake her up but she looked uncomfortable. Gibbs, DiNozzo and McGee watched on as she removed her jacket and bundled it up into a small pillow and placed it under Abby’s head. She then went into her bottom drawer and pulled out a blanket that she covered her legs with when it was cold or if the heating wasn’t on. She placed the blanket over Abby. When she thought Abby was comfortable enough she turned to DiNozzo, walked over to him and whispered in his ear. “If you wake her up accidentally or on purpose I will personally tenderize your testicles with a pole.” She smiled sweetly at him as he crossed his legs. She walked over to Gibbs “Abby was up all of last night working and if she wakes up, she will want to work again. She needs her rest or she will collapse from exhaustion”. Gibbs nodded in agreement. “And thank you for the coffee.” She said before walking up the stairs to Jenny’s office. Ziva smiled sweetly to Tony as she passed him. As soon as McGee started questioning DiNozzo about what Ziva whispered to him, Gibbs looked over at his forensics scientist and smiled as she mouthed Ziva’s name.

N.C.I.S. Director Jenny Sheperd was sat at her desk when her temporary assistant Ashley buzzed her. “Madam Director Ziva David is here to see you”. “Send her in”. Ziva entered her office closing the doors behind her. “Where is Cynthia?” “Cynthia is on sick leave, So Ziva what can I do for you today?” Ziva sat down before continuing. “Do you remember Abaddon Harel?” Jenny looked at Ziva like she had just punched a baby.” He’s your ex-boyfriend who used to beat you and tried to kill you. Of course I remember him, Why do you ask?” Ziva stared at her. “He is back in town and wants me to get back with him”. Jenny stared back at Ziva’s grim face.
End Notes:
My first N.C.I.S fanfic. If the characters seem OOC please tell me. This is AU cos I dont like Vance so I'm using Jenny.
Warning: This story contains femslash.
Remember to review.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4419