Long Before You (REWRITE) by Izzy2
Summary: Tony is kidnapped, and Gibbs has to find him before the sick game the captor is playing can actually break him.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Angst, Case, Drama, Established relationship, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Palmer
Warnings: Mpreg, Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2165 Read: 4989 Published: 08/02/2012 Updated: 08/02/2012

1. Long Before You (REWRITE) by Izzy2

Long Before You (REWRITE) by Izzy2
Author's Notes:
Tony is kidnapped, and Gibbs has to find him before the sick game the captor is playing can actually break him.
Nobody's POV

Tony's eyes popped open, he could feel Gibbs looking at him, feel his gaze. Tony was still for a minute more, before he started stretching, "Morning."He said, grinning at Gibbs as he leaned over and kissed his cheek, before sitting up, pushing the comforter off and standing. He snuck a glance at the clock, and did a double take, "Good God, Jethro! Do you know what time it is? You know I need at least an hour to get... I won't be able to take a shower this morning!"Tony groaned and shuffled into the bathroom, hearing Gibbs' soft chuckling from the bed. He began washing his face, and brushing his teeth simultaneously, while Gibbs had just stood. He stretched himself, hearing his back pop, and groaning. That felt much better. He went to his closet, and pulled out a pair of slacks, a polo, and a blazer, blazer and slacks black, and his polo a light green. He began to dress, opting to brush his teeth quickly after Tony was down, rather than try and brush them at the same sink, since Tony was trying to put his underwear on while swishing the mouth wash.

"I don't know why you're in such a hurry, Tony. Eliminating the shower gives us some time."Gibbs remarked, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Tony, looking at him incredolously before spitting into the sink. "Jethro, I'd think you did this on purpose to get me to see reason, that waking you up at five o'clock to shower when we could easily shower after work is a stupid thing. But, you see, Jet, looking this good takes work, and time. Work, without time, makes a messy product. So. If I look messy today, it's your fault. K?"Tony asked, though his speech lacked the pissiness he wanted it to have, it made Gibbs smile. "I don't care what you look like, Tony. You look great in anything."

Tony's smile was bright as he put his pants on. He felt lucky. Jethro wasn't like that with anybody else, and he felt special when it was just them, seeing that side of him. His phone, buzzing on the nightstand brought him out of his reverie. He looked at the screen, "Mom."He said, and pressed the green phone, "Hello? Mom, yes. Yes, it's To... No, Mom. I'm not in the middle of anything. Wha..."Tony rolled his eyes, once he learned the degree of the phone call, he looked at Gibbs, taking the phone from his ear and pressing it into his chest, "Go on ahead, Jet. She's gonna keep me on the phone for a long time."He said, and Gibbs nodded, though he suddenly had a very... odd feeling, and was reluctant to leave. He stood, kissing Tony's cheek as he picked out a white shirt to wear with his charcoal colored suit. Gibbs watched him for a moment longer, before leaving the house, getting into the car.

Gibbs traveled the street slowly, eyes searching for anything that could prove dangerous. Once he was satisfied, he sped up, and halfway to the office, traffic was at a five mile standstill, because of a bad wreck right inside of a construction zone. Gibbs was frustrated by the time he was moving, it had already been 45 minutes, and he'd had to call McGee to tell him he was going to be late.

By the time he arrived at work, it had been three hours, he was angry, and pissed. He'd left Tony a message, to go the otherway around, not taking the interstate. He'd hoped Tony would be there before he was, and Tony's car hadn't been in the parking deck. He strolled in, and saw Ziva and McGee at his desk, McGee was pale and shaking, and Ziva was gripping McGee's arm tightly, pale herself. "McGee?"Gibbs asked, walking over to them. "I... I'm sorry Boss, but you're computer... it kept dinging... and I... I think you should see that." McGee backed away, and Gibbs sat down in the chair, suddenly that feeling coming back, that awful feeling. His eyes went to the screen as he moved the mouse, and he was looking at a message.


The message was in simple, black lettering, big enough for him to read without straining, and big enough so that McGee and Ziva could read over his shoulder. The message read:

Oooohhh, Giiiiiiiibbbbbbsssss! I have your boy! Yes, he's very pretty, very prety. Italian, right? I thought so. Yes, he has beautiful skin. Very beautiful. Tight and smooth, I bet there are other tight places, too. You know what I mean. Gosh, Gibby, he's so pretty, especially now that the blood is running down his face, staining it, making it shiny and wet, making him look so... small. Small and scared. You know, he cried when I gave him that wound. In you're house. Right where you left him. You left him, Gibby, and now I have him. He's mine for right now. The sounds he's letting out are making me hard. He has such a nice voice. It's hot to hear it stained and tainted, hitching and breathy. He's in so much pain... the pained, horrid screams he's emitting... all because you left him alone. He cries for you, Gibbs. But his cries make ME so crazy. If you don't do as I say, I might just do something... you will not like. Something you won't like at all. Something to do with those tight spaces I mentioned earlier. He wants you, Gibbs. He needs you. But, you can't have him. Not yet. I'm going to see if I can get you to break, while you do as I say. I wonder... if I can break you, with this.

The message stopped, and there was a link on the bottom, he clicked it, and waited for the picture to download. He didn't want to look, but he had to. The picture popped up, Tony had a cut above his hair line, where the blood was seeping, in a thick line, down the left side of his face and curving onto his neck, sliding down and staining his collar. He also had a split lip, but it wasn't bleeding as bad as the head wound. Tony's white shirt had been cut in several places on the front, the shirt looked polka dotted with red from all the blood. The cuts, Gibbs could see, were just deep enough to bleed, but nothing deeper. Tony's position, leaning back, holding his head up, made it easy to see all the wounds on the upper part of his body. The lower part, was harder to see, because of the light. His pants were ripped, cut up on his right thigh, three cuts. Gibbs couldn't see anything on the other thigh, and he could see Tony's feet had been left alone, though he was still in his sock feet. Tony's eyes, wide and glassy, were staring into the camera, filled with pain.

Noticing something under the picture, Gibbs clicked it and sound started to play,

Tony's sobbing was heard first. He sobbed for a few seconds, and then his breath hitched, there was whispering, and suddenly he was pleading, "Please! No... No, no, no! Please! No... no no no no don't... DON... AHHHH!"Tony's scream was accompanied by a cracking sound, and muffled sounds were heard, before the sound stopped.

He scrolled down, and there was more to the message, he didn't want to read this. He hated himself at the moment. But he had to do this, for any chance to get to Tony before too much damage was done. He wanted his Tony.

The rest of the message was here:

Did you like the picture, Gibby? The audio? I did. I think I'm gonna keep that picture, I might jerk off to it. Anyway, I'll give you the details later, and maybe a little more than a picture and audio.


Signed,
Your boy's captor




Gibbs was silent for a moment, his head was down, and his hands were shaking. His head snapped up when the elevator dinged, and outstepped Abby, Jimmy, and Ducky. Gibbs didn't know why they all three were on the same elevator, but he had to run his hand over his face before he stood to greet Abby.d around,trying to calm herself. McGee, listening as Gibbs started explaining what had happened, felt Jimmy beside him, and he couldn't hold it in, he began to cry as Jimmy hugged him. Abby was quick to cry, but she dried her tears as Gibbs told her to cheer up, they needed to get to work.



They had been working in the video room for about two hours, the room with the big T.V on the wall. Abby and McGee were searching for any signal and every signal, checking everything. Ducky and Jimmy, there was nothing they could do so they just sat and watched.

A sound rang out, it was the sound of a metal bat hitting cement. Then, Tony appeared, the scream had made earlier in the audio, of Tony screaming, had been the man breaking one of Tony's fingers, Gibbs could see it, pointing at an unnatural angle and purple. As soon as Tony's eyes landed on Gibbs, however, they watered up, and he mouthed, 'Jethro'. A man's voice, deep, firm and serious with a hint of laughter, said, "He can see you, and you can see them. I will be giving details. Tony will be giving you a good mental picture of what he looks like before I begin to have my fun with him. Now, Tony, will you promise not to run if I untie your hands?" Tony nodded, and the man untied his hands.

The guy, was wearing a black mask the covered his whole face, no hair sticking out anywhere, not view of his mouth. Just a view of his eyes, nothing else visible, not even the color of his skin, as he was wearing gloves and pants. He stood Tony up, who groaned at the movement, and turned Tony around. "Now, Gibby, this is just for you." The man ripped Tony's shirt off, and there were bruises and cuts and gashes all over Tony's back, neatly sewn back together. Gibbs rubbed his hand over his face and turned around, as the guy moved off screen. He got a pair of scissors from somewhere off screen, and he began to cut Tony's pants off, letting them drop around Tony's ankles, Gibbs heard Abby's crying, and McGee's. Gibbs could hear everything going on, he was painfully aware of everything. He felt nauseous, but he couldn't look away. Tony's legs, the right thigh covered in cuts, and the back of his left leg was cut from the back of the knee to the top of the achilles tendon.

"Turn around."The man's voice demanded, and Tony did as he was told, careful not to trip over his pants. Now Gibbs could see his front, and could see that the cuts on his front weren't bad, just enough to put him in pain, make him bleed. Though, Gibbs could see one very nasty bruise right in the middle of Tony's chest. Now, he could see, that Tony was struggling with his breathing.

The guy walked closer to the camera, and started talking about all he had done to Tony, the way he had sounded, cried, made a face. Everything in detail, and suddenly he stopped. During his talking, Tony had been signing Gibbs as best as he could with his hands, even moving his broken finger slightly to help Gibbs decern the message. "Okay, now that I've let you and Tony have you're fun, Gibbs, I should tell you, after this video, we're moving. Moving to a forest about three hours father from where we are now. I know, not a lot of mileage. But, I mean three hours by plane travel. You can work that out. So, goodbye for now, Gibby. I'll let Tony speak now."

The guy moved off screen, as Tony looked at Gibbs, his eyes still watering, he sniffled, and stared at Gibbs, he tried saying something, but it wouldn't come out. "I... I'll see you soon, Jethro. I... hope. I love you."Tony said, and Gibbs couldn't bear the way Tony's voice sounded, rough, hitching, and raspy, Gibbs nodded, "I love you too, Tony. I'll find you. I know I will." And then the screen was covered with a sign, the guy held it out so the camera focused on it, and it said this:





Directions To Follow:

Gather Up Ten Million Dollars By Noon Tomorrow.

At Noon, You Will Have Five Hours To Find Us, Give Me The Money And Take Tony Back.

Once You Find Us, You Have An Extra Hour To Get Here.

P.S. Be Careful, One Wrong Mistake, And Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

The video cut off, and they were all just sitting their, stunned to fearful silence, until Gibbs put them to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if this was better than the other. I just felt it needed rewriting!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4460