THE VIEW by anotherduckygirl
Summary: Gibbs indulges in his very favorite past time
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky Characters: Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 285 Read: 1723 Published: 08/07/2012 Updated: 08/07/2012
Story Notes:
It's all Gibb's fault!

1. THE VIEW by anotherduckygirl

THE VIEW by anotherduckygirl
Author's Notes:
Gibbs indulges in his very favorite past time
THE VIEW

Leroy Jethro Gibbs had not argued with Ducky when he had made the suggestion for the vacation. Ducky’s threat to embalm him like the ancient Egyptians, if he refused, was an added incentive; nor was he surprised when Vance readily granted their request.

After the Reynosa incident, not to mention the secrets that had been revealed, had taken a noticeable emotional toll on not only his team, but caused a slight rift in his relationship with Ducky.

They not only needed time alone, they needed to talk.

Gibbs shook his head. /Talk? That’s an understatement! /

He had yelled, cursed, wept, and when he felt like getting physical, he had gone to the gym located just off the bedroom, and worked out. He grinned as he remembered Ducky’s purchase of twenty punching bags. Ten were left.
And, through it all, Ducky had been there, lending his physical and emotional support.

Now he stood in the doorway to the luxurious bedroom of their private beach house " the location of which only Ducky knew " engaged in his favorite past time " watching his beloved - Donald “Ducky” Mallard.

The sight of the Scotsman standing on the balcony, the light from the full moon so illuminating the nude body it seemed to glow, so entranced Gibbs he could only pay silent homage.

“Earth to Jethro.”

When he did not receive a reply, he turned to face this man he loved above all else. “Jethro?”

The concern in his lover’s voice interrupted his musings. “Yeah, Duck?”

“Are you all right?”

“Just admiring the view.”

“View? The sea is out there. You’ve been staring at me all this time”

“As I said, Ducky, just admiring the view.”

FINI " 07.03.12
End Notes:
It's all Gibb's fault!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4462