“Tomorrow Is Another Day” by anotherduckygirl
Summary: Ducky finds himself in an interesting position after Gibbs has a rough night
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky Characters: Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: First Time, Pre-slash
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 683 Read: 2761 Published: 08/07/2012 Updated: 08/07/2012
Story Notes:
This is fun! Again, feedback is greatly appreciated.

1. “Tomorrow Is Another Day” by anotherduckygirl

“Tomorrow Is Another Day” by anotherduckygirl
Author's Notes:
Ducky finds himself in an interesting position after Gibbs has a rough night
“TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY”

“Jethro?”

“Hmmm?”, Leroy Jethro Gibbs whimpered as he fought to stay upright. It was now 4am he was exhausted and more than a little drunk. //Well, why the hell not! I got that bitch….!//

Gibbs cast a bleary glance at the speaker. Thank God for Ducky. The older man had driven him home, helped him into his house, locked the door, and, finally, into the bedroom; all the while holding him in a supportive embrace.

“Can you undress yourself while I turn on the light?”

This stung Gibbs’ pride. “ ‘m not an invis…inlid…..”

“Invalid”, Ducky supplied the word as he propped his friend against the nearest wall and flipped the light switch.

Snap! Crackle! Pop! The light bulb went out leaving the room in total darkness.

“Terfic! “, Gibbs muttered.

“I’ll get another…..” Ducky offered, heading for the door.

A shaking hand on his arm stopped him. “Tomorrow”, Gibbs whispered.
Ducky understood. If he didn’t get the man into bed soon, he would fall asleep on his feet. /Since his return from Mexico this had become an all too frequent occurrence/. “As you wish, Jethro”, he replied, returning to the bed. “Stay where you are while I turn down the covers. Can you do this?”

“Wha’ver”, Gibbs mumbled, and then bent over to take off his shoes. Immediately he regretted that action.

Ducky heard the strangled ‘Oh sh…...’ from the direction of the wall. He had just enough time to turn before he found himself sprawled in the middle of the king-sized bed, blanketed by the body of Leroy Jethro Gibbs. The man was sound asleep.

Ducky sighed in the darkness. Gibbs literally had him where he had wanted to be for so long " beneath his friend, exploring the perfect body inch by delicious inch, driving the younger man into a sexual frenzy; however, this was NOT the foreplay he had envisioned.

There was also another consideration. What would be Jethro’s reaction when he woke up? Disgust? Denial? Fear? A drunken one-night stand? Or, dare he hope…..

//There’s only one way to find out, Donald Mallard// his inner voice encouraged.

//And if I lose him? //

//There is no shame in trying//

“No shame”, Ducky murmured. “Forgive me, Jethro”, he whispered.

“For what?”

Ducky froze. The voice was now firm and clear.

“I repeat, for what?”

Ducky swallowed hard. Gibbs’ breathe, soft against the sensitive part of his neck, fanned the embers in his nether regions into a proper fire. “You were asleep. I was going to get up so you could be more comfortable”, he answered; knowing Gibbs would never accept a lie.

“Uh-huh. For your information I am comfortable. You make a wonderful pillow, Ducky.”

Even in the darkness Ducky could feel what was affectionately known as ‘The Stare’ on him. “You make such a wonderful blanket, Jethro”, he whispered, suddenly shy.

Gibbs chuckled. He could feel the other man’s growing erection. “Feeling a little warm down there, Duck?” he asked, using his most seductive tone.
Ducky blushed in the darkness.

“Indeed, Jethro, what are WE going to do about it?” he challenged.

“Well, if you’ll help me finish undressing…..”

“Always happy to lend a helping hand, my dear boy”, Ducky replied, his questing fingers already unbuttoning Gibbs’ shirt. Now they eased the fabric from the powerful shoulders and caressed the smooth skin beneath them.

Gibbs moaned, arching his back so that the movement caused him to roll over. Now he was the pillow. “I never told you this before, Ducky, but I love you”, he gasped, as the caressing fingers continued to trail sweet fire down his body.

Touched by the declaration Ducky’s mouth, like a moth drawn to flame, found its’ target; his fingers moving ever downward.

“I love you, too, Jethro”, he whispered after the need for air forced their lips apart.

Before he could reply, those questing fingers reached their goal. His last rationale thoughts were he was happy, content; and he really would replace that light bulb…..tomorrow.

FINI
1205.20
End Notes:
This is fun! Again, feedback is greatly appreciated.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4464