Little Bunny Foo Foo by Nyre The Black Rose
Summary: The story of LJ, Tone & Mikey continue. An old nursery rhyme brings out the warmth in both Daddy's. Gibbs get's a new name. Tony and Jethro get to know each other in a more intimate way and learn how to fit their love life in and around Michael. Disclaimer: This time I am bringing the boys out and I own nothing of them or NCIS. If I did those looks they give each other would mean something.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4030 Read: 3255 Published: 12/16/2012 Updated: 12/16/2012

1. Little Bunny Foo Foo by Nyre The Black Rose

Little Bunny Foo Foo by Nyre The Black Rose
Author's Notes:
The story of LJ, Tone & Mikey continue. An old nursery rhyme brings out the warmth in both Daddy's. Gibbs get's a new name. Tony and Jethro get to know each other in a more intimate way and learn how to fit their love life in and around Michael.

Disclaimer: This time I am bringing the boys out and I own nothing of them or NCIS. If I did those looks they give each other would mean something.
Title: Little Bunny Foo Foo
Fandom: Television, NCIS
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Slash Warnings: Anal Sex, Family, Genre - slash, Language - Mild, m/m, Relationship - Established Romance, Sexual Relationship - Graphic, Writing Genre - Nursery Rhyme
Parings: Leroy Jethro Gibbs/Anthony DiNozzo
Ratings: FRAO Adult

Disclaimer: This time I am bringing the boys out and I own nothing of them or NCIS. If I did those looks they give each other would mean something.

Summary: The story of LJ, Tone & Mikey continue. An old nursery rhyme brings out the warmth in both Daddy's. Gibbs get's a new name. Tony and Jethro get to know each other in a more intimate way and learn how to fit their love life in and around Michael.

Little Bunny Foo Foo

Tony finally arrived home and after parking in the driveway, he sat in the car thinking about his conversation with Vance. He wished he had been able to bring LJ to the meeting but Vance had made it abundantly clear he was to come alone.

*~*~*~*~*~*
Meeting With Vance

"He Cynthia is he in?" Tony asked as he reached Director Vance's outer office and door guardian, otherwise known as the Secretary; Cynthia.

"Yes Tony he is and he's expecting you." As Tony went to enter, she asked him the question that was burning foremost in her brain "Hey Tony you and Gibbs are out at the same time. You two vacationing together?"

Tony turned to her and with a carefully schooled face, he said "now Cynthia I see Gibbs here all the time. Why would I want to spend vacation time with him?"

Cynthia stared at him for a minute. She was pretty sure he was holding out on her. There had been a pool, well several in fact, concerning the when and where Gibbs and Tony would get together. She didn't think they even realized the sexual tension they radiated. "Oh I don't know" she said "if I wasn't married I go on vacation with both of you."

"Cynthia I'm shocked" said Tony bring his hand to cover his heart. "You Think I’d go on vacation with second B for bastard Gibbs?"

"No Tony" she answered quickly "I said I'd go on vacation with both of you. All that sexual tension would be so fun to watch."

Tony shook his head "you just keep thinkin that Cynthia. Me? I want quiet and someone who talks when I go on vacation" Tony told her shaking his head and entering Vance's office.

"Agent DiNozzo have a seat" Vance directed Tony to a chair in front of his desk. Thus began the staring contest.

After siting, Tony followed the instructions LJ had given him. 'Don't give in. He'll think he can break you, make you nervous, if he stares long enough. You need to present yourself as self-assured enough to wait him out. We don't know what he wants, so make him talk first. It'll put
him on the defensive.' Tony leaned back in his chair and prepared to wait Vance out.

After the staring contest had gone on for longer than Vance thought DiNozzo could hold out, he realized DiNozzo would be able to hold out as long as he could. "Ok DiNozzo let's cut to the chase."

"What Director, what are you talking about?" Tony wondered was this it? Would his and LJ's time as team mates be at an end? Maybe he could bluff his way out.

"You can't bull shit a bull shitter DiNozzo. Last week Agent Gibbs comes to me and says that you and him need a week off. Then I get another call this Weekend stating you both need to have that time extended a week. So are you and Agent Gibbs together?"

"Together?" Tony asked trying to hold off his panic.

"Look it would take a blind, deaf and dumb man not to see, feel hell even taste the sexual tension between you two. So I ask again… are you and Agent Gibbs in a relationship?" Vance asked his patience clearly at it's end.

Tony thought for a moment, wishing LJ was here now and he could hide behind his older lover. ‘WWGD that was his first thought. WWGD? Rule #16... If someone thinks they have the upper hand... break it. WWGD... simple he'd confront the Director use Franks Rule #3... Don't believe what you're told. Double check. He had researched the NCIS culture regarding Agents in relationships and living together or even married, although he doubted Gibbs would ever ask him to become wife number 4, not that he would turn him down, but I digress' he said to himself and gave himself a virtual head slap. "Since that is a personal question, one you are forbidden to ask by the way, I ask you why do you want to know?"

Vance stood and pulled a toothpick from the stash in his jacket pocket, popping it into his mouth he walked to the window and looked out. After calming himself by looking at the view he turned
to DiNozzo. "Look DiNozzo... Tony lets lay all the cards on the table. All I want to know is will I have to divide up your team?"

"We are" Tony said with pride "the best team you have. The best team NCIS has ever had since Gibbs and Franks. So tell me since, even if we were in a relationship, it isn't against the regs. So what would induce you to think breaking us up, for any reason, is a good idea?"

'Gibbs had taught his boy well, he had made all the cogent arguments... defended their right not just to be together but to keep the team as it currently was' Vance thought to himself. "Ok Tony your right it wouldn't make much sense, but two rules and they are non-negotiable 1) You keep
it out of the office and 2) The first time I determine it interferes with the job I separate you. The very first time. Got it?"

"Got it Director" Tony replied and got up to leave believing their meeting to be completed.

"Oh Tony before you go, what did you both take two week off? A honeymoon?"

'What the hell' Tony thought to himself and he reached for his phone. "No this" and he showed the Director a picture of Michael.

"He's cute... yours?" Vance asked.

"His name is Michael Thomas and he's mine and Gibbs" Tony said with pride.

"Someday you'll have to tell me the story. Now go home to your family. I'll see you next Monday."

*~*~*~*~*~*
Back In The Driveway

‘Man oh man what is Gibbs gonna say. I outed us to the Director' Tony thought as his head hit the back of the seat. I don't think that's what Gibbs woulda done. I just killed the best thing that ever happened to me. Guess it's a good thing I didn't give my notice yet. At least Michael and I will have some place to go.' As he climbed out of his car the last thought he had was 'at least I know all the crap I need to buy for Michael.' Looking around downstairs, he didn't find either LJ or Michael. "Must be in the nursery" he said to himself and headed up the stairs two at a time. As he neared the nursery door, he could hear LJ talking to Michael and he shamelessly stopped just out of sight to listen.

“Little Bunny Foo Foo
kept hoppin' through the forest,
kept scoopin' up the field mice
and boppin' em on the head.
And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said:
Little Bunny FooFoo
I don't want to see you
scoopin' up the field mice
and boppin' em on the head.
You disobeyed me three times, so now I'm gonna turn you into a GOON!”

He heard LJ say and at the last sentence he stepped through the door just in time to see LJ lifting Michael up to place several raspberries on his tummy and for Michael to squeal and bop LJ on the nose sever times in his excitement. "Hey there you know the moral of that story don't you?"
Tony said walking over to the rocking chair that held the two most important people in his world. "Hare today, GOON tomorrow!" As he reached the pair he dropped a kiss on Michaels head and another on LJ cheek.

Michael quickly turned to Tony's voice and Tony lifted his hand to cup the baby's head. "He is so beautiful isn't he LJ?"

Maybe it was having known Tony for so long, maybe it was because they were now lovers he couldn't have said but at Tony's tone he immediately knew something was wrong. Pulling the baby back into his arms he looked at Tony and whispered "what's wrong?"

Looking at LJ he said "that obvious huh Boss? I was kinda hopping I could keep this a secret just a little longer" Tony said in a dejected tone.

Now in full worry mode Jethro knew something big was wrong. "Look Tone if there is something bad happening to you I need to know. Whatever it is we can deal with it together." Jethro tried to pull Tony closer to him but his young lover fought it. "Come on Tony tell me what's wrong?"

'Why did he always have to read my mind' Tony thought and the thought gave food to his anger and he began to pace. "What's wrong? What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. You made me go to that meeting with the Director alone that's what's wrong."

"Tony what are you talking about? Leon insisted you come alone, besides who would we have gotten to watch Mikey? Should we have taken him?" Jethro asked trying to remain calm.

"Yeah? Well taking Michael wouldn't have been any more disastrous than the meeting already was" at that the head of steam Tony had been building burst and he dropped to the floor sitting next to LJ. 'Well at least he would have some daylight to move out in.' "You were right the Director had an agenda, just not one we would have ever thought of. It seems we, you and I, exude tons of sexual tension. Enough for him to ask no make that tell me that we were in a relationship and was that the reason we had taken time off together?" Tony's head dropped forward waiting for the explosion to come.

"And you told him yes" Jethro said.

"Yeah, I thought WWGD and rules #16 and #3 came to mind so I asked since that was a personal question, one he was forbidden to ask why did he want to know? His answer was he just needed to know if he should put together a plan to break up the team. You know Boss" Tony said looking up "once I looked up the regs concerning same sex relationships and living together.
There aren't any. I suggested to him that since we were N.C.I.S.'s best team since you and Franks he ought to think long and hard before he broke us up." Tony stopped talking and waited for the fallout.

"WWGD what is that?" was Gibbs first response.

"WWGD? I spill all that and your only response is what is WWGD?" Tony asked in confusion. Seeing the nod he said "it's just something we say when we need to focus."

"When who needs to focus and what does it mean?" Gibbs asked again.
"Us, the team, Timmy, Ziva and me. It means What Would Gibbs Do" Tony sighed in exasperation.

"Oh good idea I like it" Gibbs said a slight smile on his face.

"I thought you would" Tony laughed softly. "Anyway Vance only had two rules for us. ONE we keep it out of the office and TWO if our relationship affects the team in any way he determines is harmful he will separate us. Then he asked again if we were both out of the office for a
honeymoon. Since things couldn't have gotten any worse I showed him a picture of Michael and when he asked me if Michael was mine I said no he was yours and mine. So that's it. I really screwed up this one Boss and I do understand you wanted to keep us under wraps but I guess I'm just not as good with the Director as you are. Michael and I will be out of your hair tonight" and he started to rise.

Clamping his hand down on Tony's shoulder forcing the man to sit back down he said "a little quick on the draw there aren't ya. Did the words get yourself and Mikey out of my house, my life, come out of this mouth?" He saw Tony shake his head and continued "while I would have preferred not to have been outed to Leon that was only because I wanted the team to know first and we aren't telling them until tomorrow. Look Tony, I won't blow smoke up your ass and tell you it's gonna be sunshine and roses. Hell it's never been sunshine and roses for anyone I've lived with. AND being in a same sex relationship may cause us some difficult moments at work I really won't care as long as I can come home to you at night. I've waited a long time for you and it's all I really care about."

"Wow I don't think I've ever heard you talk so much as you have in these last two weeks. I like it. You really don't care I outed us or are you just saying that because you want Michael to stay here" Tony asked as a new thought came to him.

Jethro turned Tony's head up toward him so he could look in those fabulous green eyes. "No Tone, while I love Mikey and would be devastated not to have him as a part of my life. It's you that comes first. Let me tell you something Jack said to me before I married Shannon. Keep my
relationship to her first and any relationship with my children second. The children will grow old and move away and in the end all you will have is each other. If you haven't put her first you'll be alone and very
lonely in your old age. I think that's good advice for us don't you?"

Tony thought about what LJ had said and it made perfect sense. Then he thought about something else LJ had said and his teasing side took over. "Blow smoke up my ass? I can think of better uses of my ass than blowing smoke LJ. Of course little Michael seems to want to make sure we never have sex again until his 40th birthday..."

"40th Birthday? Really Tone it won't be that long. He should begin to sleep through the night when he starts school" Jethro laughed.

"SCHOOL" Tony said his volume increasing.

"Shhh" Jethro said as he stood to but the sleeping baby in his cradle. "You'll wake him. Go take a hot shower I think you need to relax."

"Yeah you're probably right. My muscles are knotted like strings of Christmas tree lights just out of the box." With that Tony headed off to the shower in the master bath. Once he got there, he set the water to heating and pulled off his clothes throwing them in the laundry hamper. Once the water was hot, he stepped into the warmth and let it flow over his back. He had only been enjoying the warmth for a few minutes when he felt the door open, cool air hit his back and Jethro began kissing him.

Placing a tube of lube next to Tony's shampoo "mummm you taste so good Baby. I could do this day and night for the rest of my life" Jethro murmured against Tony's back.

"AND if the hot water would last that long and Michael never cried I'd let you. What did you have in mind?" Tony said as he turned in LJ's arms and kissed him.

"What I had in mind was making sure you knew I wanted to do more than blow smoke up your ass" Jethro whispered against Tony's cheek. "I want to have my cock up your ass, and I want it right now."

"Well that's a fine idea, and one I heartily agree with. But it seems every time we try some one wakes up. Remember sleeping through the night and school?"

"Why do you think I suggested a shower? It's were Shannon and I used to make love most often after Kelly was born. The sound of the water covers up the noise of our love making. Now by my count we have about one maybe two hours before Mikey wakes up so let's stop wasting them." During his explanation, he had turned Tony around so he faced the shower wall and grabbing the water warmed lube he coated his fingers and slid the first one into his love.

At the first feeling of LJ's finger Tony began to sigh and wiggle. They had only been able to make love once and while he still wasn't used to it he loved and trusted LJ completely. He had made that first time so special Tony was sure he would do it again. Besides he had found he
really really really like the feeling of connection it gave him to his lover. "Please... please LJ now, I need to feel you in me now... PLEASE" Tony begged his need overcoming his brains. He didn't care about the consequences he just wanted to feel LJ in him... connecting with him now.

Jethro leaned in and licked the back of Tony's neck. "Hush baby, hush, relax, you said you'd follow my lead" Jethro reminded him. Their first time Jethro had made Tony promise that due to his lack of experience he would follow Jethro's lead. "We need to go slow here."

"No" Tony cried loudly, not caring how loud he was. Ruthlessly pushing back against LJ's fingers Tony screamed out his frustration. "No now I need to feel you in me now NOW" he cried again trying to get more of LJ's fingers.
"Ok Sweetheart slow down." He felt Tony slump forward and cry as he pulled out his fingers. But the sigh of delight he heard when he positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to Tony's body made up for it. He felt his younger lover take a deep breath and push back spearing himself onto Jethro's cock, both of them screaming at the joy that came due to joining of their bodies.

Tony leaned back into his older lover, letting LJ plunder his body at will. This time he recognized the tiny explosions racking his body for what they were. LJ's cock moving over his prostate. He would never get enough of this. "Need to come now... please now" Tony begged reaching for his own cock to help himself to the finishing point.

Jethro slapped Tony's hand away from his cock with a "no! that's mine I'll do it. No one touches what's mine not even you" Jethro ground out. He slid his hand around Tony's waist and reached for Tony’s cock beginning to move his hand up and down recreating the same rhythm he was using to plunder Tony's body. He could feel his own orgasm just ever so slightly out of view. He knew he only had a few more strokes in him and he wanted Tony to come first. Leaning in and whispering once again in Tony's ear he said "come for me Babe...come now."

With both screaming the other's name they came at the same time. Leaving them both to exhausted to continue to stand, falling to the shower floor.
Barely avoiding a face plant, Tony was able to turn around and land on his butt, with a huff. "Wow" Tony said trying to catch his breath. "That was the most unbelievable sex I've ever had and I mean ever. How do you do that?"

"Maybe you're just overcome by the newness?" Jethro smirked kissing Tony's shoulder.

"No" Tony smiled at LJ and kissed him softly. "No I think it's all the years I've wanted you and now I'm getting you... oh yeah and that amazing make me weak in the knees cock of yours."

Gibbs leaned over and licked Tony’s closest shoulder "weak in the knees? What makes my cock weaken your knees?"

Reaching out a single finger Tony started at the tip and slowly drug his finger tip down LJ's cock "the size," dragging the same finger around the tip "the breadth" and finally wrapping his fingers around the shaft and powerfully moving them from top to root "the skin that feels like velvet
over steel. Need I say more?" Tony leaned over and ran the tip of his nimble tongue around the tip and added a kiss.

LJ shivered at Tony's touch and words "no baby no... OH SHIT stop... Tone stop. We need to get out of the shower before we freeze to death.” Forcing Tony's hand and head away he struggled to his feet pulling Tony up with him and turning off the water.

They both stepped out of the shower and LJ hurled Tone a towel "dry off my love. We need to get dressed before Mikey wakes up."
Tony was just finishing when he heard Michael start winding up to his cry. "I'll go... no it's ok LJ I want to you just had him it's my turn." With that he hurried into a t-shirt, and walked down to the nursery. "Hey little man" Tony said as he picked Michael up out of the cradle. "Come on let's change your wet diaper. You know you want me to change you. Are you
hungry?" Tony looked at Michaels face and he realized Michael wasn't hungry he wanted to play. Finishing up and putting Michael into a clean sleeper he took him to the rocker. Sitting down he lay Michael on his legs holding his tiny head in his hands. "So Michael guess what LJ said
he loves us. He wants us to say. You know if we live with him forever we need to give him a better name for you to call him. You can't call him Gibbs or Jethro those just aren’t the right names for a young one to call his elder. Likewise only I will call him LJ. So... Daddy?" While Tony had been putting forth the choices and then deciding they were wrong Michael just lay still looking at his Daddy with big eyes. At the mention of calling LJ Daddy, Michael began to kick and wave his arms and legs making little giggling noises. "Daddy is that the name you like? Well
two Daddy's would be confusing" at this Michael lay still again watching his father's face intently. "Hummmm I've got it, what about Daddy J?" Again Michael started kicking and waving his arms and legs with even more enthusiasm than before. "Ok little man Daddy J it is."

Walking to the rocker LJ put his hand on Tony's shoulder looking down at Mikey. "Daddy J? You want him to call me Daddy?"

Looking up at LJ Tony asked him "are you ok with that? Is it ok for him to call you Daddy? Well actually Daddy J to save confusion. I know you aren't his father but you will be like one to him."

"Yeah Tone it's more than ok. I'd really like to be Mikey's Daddy J. Give him here" he asked Tony and holding the baby tightly he sat on Tony's lap as they both began to rock the baby.

"Little Bunny Foo Foo..." they both began to whisper to the baby, who watched both men with a giant DiNozzo smile on his face.

Once again the rocker did it's magic for the little family comforting and bonding them. Little Bunny Foo Foo became Michael's favorite nursery rhyme and he would listen to either Father tell it but he always liked it best when it was Daddy J doing the telling. As he grew older, Michael said that was because no could do "boppin' em on the head" like a Marine.

A/N: There will be at least one more Jethro/Tony/Michael story. After that I'm not sure where to go after the teams learn all that has happened during the two week Tony and Gibbs had been gone. Suggestions would be great.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4489