blind love by 0icestrom1
Summary: When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Ducky/Palmer, Abby/McGee Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Abby/Ziva, McGee/Palmer
Warnings: Domestic abuse, Rape, Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 19100 Read: 95882 Published: 05/10/2013 Updated: 06/08/2013
Story Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

1. blind love by 0icestrom1

2. blind love by 0icestrom1

3. blind love by 0icestrom1

4. blind love by 0icestrom1

5. blind love by 0icestrom1

6. blind love by 0icestrom1

7. blind love by 0icestrom1

8. blind love by 0icestrom1

9. blind love by 0icestrom1

10. blind love by 0icestrom1

11. blind love by 0icestrom1

12. blind love by 0icestrom1

13. blind love by 0icestrom1

14. blind love by 0icestrom1

15. blind love by 0icestrom1

16. blind love by 0icestrom1

blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
The case was meant to be simple Gibbs was just about to nail the guy who killed a family of 5 a mother who was in the navy her husband who was a ex marine and three children two boys and a girl as well as their dog.

The leads was getting stronger and stronger till one day it just vanished the evidences no longer made scene to anyone on the team and nothing was going the way that Gibbs wanted it to go.

So when he was told buy McGee that there was a witness he was so happy that he could almost burst out with happiness.

Gibbs watched as a man maybe in his late 20s he had a large St Burnard walking besides him he was holding onto the dogs harness which held sternly in his right hand while left was a cane.

"Sorry em......is this Special agent Gibbs? i was told to come up here as I needed to give a witness statement" Gibbs looked the man up and down he was a average height maybe 5ft7 his hair was dark brown and there was a small scar which was just under his eyes.

"Yes but I'd rather be called Gibbs Special Agent Gibbs is just to formal for me anyway yes come this way" He turned to leave when but then he was stopped by a voice which came from the man the voice sounded small and gentle but at the same time slightly frightened which did not sit well with Gibbs.

"I am sorry to be a pain but I can not see you sir could.... could you help?" Gibbs mentally slapped him self his witness was a blind man grate start however Gibbs re framed himself from pointing this out.

"Alright your dog it can follow me" The man nodded while taking a whistle into his mouth and blew into it two short times. The dog moved forwards and it was like that till they went down to the interview rooms.

Once in the room the dog went over to the corner while her master was talking.

"OK so can you explain on what you hared the other night?" Tony placed the whistle into his mouth again blew twice again the dog came over.

The man looked up "My name is Anthony DiNozzo I don't know really if I can Help but I will give what information which can help"

Gibbs was wondering where this was all going but he saw that reached down to the dog and lifted the Bandana which was over a collar "I had a close friend put in a recorder into Maggie's Collar so that if I needed to remember anything from the past 24-38 hours then any information that happens, it would go onto the small tape."

Reaching into his own pockets he placed three small tapes on the table "These are the recordings of the conversation of a man named James Under-hill had with a women called Elizabeth Wilson one was of a day before the fire the second is of a few hours before and the other is two days afterwords."

Gibbs had to admit this man was very cleaver and if that was the case then they might have what they needed for this case to become close.

"The men from before or at least one of them comes into the club which i work i record that they thought i would not be a bother since i am blind and would not be able to recognize their voices.

I never told any one about the recorders apart from Elizabeth she always came to the club she got to know me we was friends and i knew that she felt sympathetic with my disability however one night we got talking and this man came up to us Mrs Eliza said to turn the Recorder on in case so i did."

Gibbs nodded so then Elizabeth new something was going to happen but she did not want to worry Tony about it.

"Can you say anything else that might have happen before the men walked up to you two?"

Tony placed a hand on his chin as if thinking "Yes I remember going to her house a few hours after that event however when I got there I could smell something odd since I can not see my other scenes are much stronger." "I see and what can you tell me about this smell?"

"I could recall the smell from somewhere before but I could not think what it was until I got into the kitchen where the smell was much stronger then the rest of the house. It was the same smell which killed my mother in a fire the smell smelt like Gas and oil i told Elizabeth but she said that she could not smell anything I told her that Maggie was playing up and that she could smell what I smelt"

"What happened?" "Well Elizabeth could not smell anything she was what you call it.....? Anosmia or something like that anyway I tied to tell her again but then she told me to take Maggie to the park for a few hours.

I did not want to argue against her I hate it when people start shouting and arguing so I took Maggie to the park I like I said but when I got back two hours later there was no house or no Mrs Elizabeth it was all distorted"


The young man started to cry again and Gibbs doing something he was not used to he hugged the man after all Elizabeth was impotent to him.

"She was like a mother to me she treated me like one of her forth children she brought me over for dinners let me stay in her home she helped me train Maggie Elizabeth was my adopted mother from the age of 17"

Tony stopped crying while wiping his hands wiping of any lose tears that threatened to fall.

"I am Sorry DiNozzo's do Not cry.... sorry"

With that he placed his hands on the table and calmed himself down "Those recordings should help sorry I can not be any good for this but this is all I can remember"

Gibbs nodded once again though Tony could no see it "Alright thank you for your time do you need help getting back to your home?" "No thank you I..... I..... can mange it on my own."

With that Tony took hold of Maggie and the harness and took of out to the bullpen and walked of out of the NCIS Building.

Gibbs had a uneasy feeling something big was burning up and it was all to do with that man "McGee I want to find out the address one one Anthony DiNozzo but don't get him mixed up with his father"

McGee looked up from his desk "on it boss"
===========================================================================

(OK so i did a little bit of Editing on spellings and changed the wording a little hope it is a little bit better) :)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Tony walked down the building hallway counting the steps which he remembered 15 straight turn right then 20 steps down stairs and right again then turn left metal door.

Tony sighed as he reached forward even though He did not have the Physical strength to fight back against his father and uncle he may not the ability to pervade a home for his daughter he had nothing for his little girl.

Lily was a small girl and since she is Tony's his father used this to keep him under their grip to make sure that Tony returned home every day.

Tony knew that Lily was not being abused like he was he took on her would have been punishment he knew that Lily was just a very lonely child with a bad asthma she had bad eye sight but she could make out shapes and different between light and dark places.

Lily was sinning a soft song one which Tony remembered form a long time ago.

"Lily i came to visit" The girl turned to him "Silly you always come to see me daddy today for two hours did you talk to the important Police people?" "Yeah i did and do you know the one who spoke to me smelt like sawdust?"
"Really wow daddy noise is strong" "Yes well father and uncle said I could take you to the park today for two hours"

"Well it is our once a month treat right?" "Oh yes that right"

Tony laughed a little at his daughters forgetfulness but he lent down to place his hand on Lily's head which made her look up at him.
"Come on them bring your inhaler and cane we can be the blind bandits"

His daughter laughed her head of and did what she was told she too got hold of Maggie's harness which the dog barked softly.

This was the first time that month that Lily has been out and she sounded happy to get of her confined space of a room which was more of a cell then anything else.

They played for a long time in the park which was a few blocks away Lily shouted something which meant Tony went to her he smelt something oil? "Why would that be here?" Then it hit him.

"Lily get out of there run to your right don't stop" he hard his daughter's confused voice but then she ran to her right.

Then there was a explosion he was frown backwards he let go of Maggie's harness he heard his daughters cry he had to get to her.

Then nothing he hard nothing and smelt nothing.

===========================================================================

With the NCIS team.

Gibbs was sitting in his seat when the director came in with a file "Your team need to get down to the park there has been a explosion which knocked out two people they are alive but they are injured the dog was killed"

"Oh and what does this have to do with us?"

"You remember Tony DiNozzo?" "yes he came in here this morning with evidence which meant we could nail that bastard why?" "He was the one court in the explosion along with his daughter"

"Daughter I never knew?" "well yes I doubt that you would hear about her the girls name is Lily she also pretty much blind though she can see shapes and identifies light from dark but that is it really."

"Right you said the park?" "That right they would be at the hospital by now but the evidence is still strong"

With a nod Gibbs called his team to follow him they reached the park where it was of bonds.

You could tell what happened here "Todd look for evidence and bag it?" "Right" "McGee i need you to talk to some of the locals that are watching see if anyone saw something?" "On it boss"


Gibbs walked towards where he saw something two canes? so the fact that the daughter as well as Tony was blind he hared from the director so it was true.
How could anyone want to hurt someone who had no means of defending them self's or any case of hurting someone this sort of case made Gibbs blood Boil.

Sighing he hard McGee ran back to him moments later "Boss it seems that we have three witness they all say pretty much the same thing the girl was by the tree and called for Tony which he hared and had started to walked over however it seemed no more then a moments later Tony stopped for a moment"

"Why would he stop walking towards his daughter?" "No one really knows that but a shop worker said that Tony looked confused according to a few of the witnesses they hared him shout to her.

Told her to run to her right the witnesses said that the girl did as she was told but looked confused as well but did as she was told second later the exploitation happened."

"So he smelt the oil and Gasoline and what ever else was used to make the Boom?" "it seems like it boss they took him to the hospital"


"Well done I am heading over there keep taking notes maybe someone else saw or hard something " "Right boss on it Boss"

With that Gibbs drove to the hospital which he knew that Tony and the girl was taken to.


After 'talking' to the nurses he managed to get to see Tony's room he enters the room "Who there?" "It is me Tony, remember Gibbs from NCIS you came to the building this morning to give evidence?"

"Oh right yes I remember you.... you are Special Agent Gibbs smells of sawdust?" "Don't know about the sawdust part...but yes"

Then something clicked in the males head "Lily is she ok is she safe I warned her told her to run"

"Your daughter is fine she is in the children side Building which is attached to this one."

"No no she hardly near children Or anyone for that matter she wont be able to deal with it she would start crying she would"

"Why would she be not used to people" "I don't get to take her out much as I am normally working or doing something for my uncle or father to do with their business help settle deals and thing like that Lily does not like to go outside that much as she can not see it she does not want to hear it?"

OK so that was a lie but the business thing was right he just left out how he helps settle them.

"Where her mother" "....... I she does not have a mother i look after her when ever I can I love her to bits and would do anything to protect her"

Gibbs nodded "I can relate to that I had a child before she died and I can relate very much on the fact that she would be my everything that I wanted to protect."

"Can you go and calm her down I am sure she would be OK if you told her that I was OK?" "Of course"

Turning to leave Gibbs was held by a whisper "Maggie died in that Explosion?" Tony knew it was a childish question when he himself knew the Answer to that silly Question but something inside of him wanted a clear and a honest straight forward Reply.

"Yes I am sorry" "No she was getting old Maggie was a wonderful dog and a dear friend and protector.... I am going to have to get another guide dog"

===========================================================================

After a little while of talking to the man Gibbs walked to where he was told that Lily's room was and as Tony had said she was crying and screaming the nurses where trying to calm her down but came to no success.

"It alright I think I can stop her crying" The nurses looked at him opening her mouth then closing it She did look like she wanted to say something however she did not so she simply nodded.

"Hay I spoke to your dad just now and he told me that to tell you that he is fine" The girl stopped crying and she stopped her attempts to get out of bed.

"Oh your sawdust important person Daddy said that you smelt of sawdust he said I could trust person who smelt of sawdust"

"Yes I am from the NCIS do you know what that is?"

"Daddy said that it was something to do with the navy police?"

"Something like that we investigates people who are in the Navy and help the families as well sometimes" "But Daddy is not from the Navy"

"No but he gave evidence to help us with someone who was in the Navy and that is why we think that the Boom was set of to get their own back on your Daddy the NCIS is going to place both you and your father under our Protection."

"Oh so I don't have to go back to my room and Daddy can stay away from uncle and grate uncle?" "What do you mean?"

"Daddy is being forced to stay with Uncles sir they keep me there so Daddy has to do what they say"

This angered Gibbs even more "Do your uncle hurt you?" "No sir Uncle hurts Daddy sir and Daddy take my Punishments if I was naughty I try not to be sir I rally don't"

"It alright what is your Uncle names?" "John DiNozzo and Edward DiNozzo"

Gibbs walked out of the room after calming the child down he picked up his phone and spoke into it "McGee look up anything to do with a John or Edward DiNozzo yes they are brothers I don't care if you have to hack into their computers if you have to just DO IT" "on it boss"

===========================================================================

OK so this is the next chapter I have once again Changed some of the words and spelling around hope it is better then before.
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Gibbs has not left the Hospital since he came to check on Tony and Lily they reminded him so much of Sharron and Kelly that he felt so protective that he dare not leave them alone.

Lily must be about 8 she was the same age Kelly was when she died yet this girl she sounded much older then what she should be and that was what made him so angry and sad.

He had gotten the information from McGee about the DiNozzo brothers it turns out that they have had past problems of being accused of drug use, Abusing their son and niece there is many accounts on cases where they just happened to be friends with people in the Navy who just happen to die no more then a year afterwords on each accounts.

He had also gotten the information when he 'nicely' spoke to the nurses and 'asked' about Tony's and the girls medical and what shocked him was so much shocking that he had to check it throw with Ducky to see if he was seeing things correctly.

It showed that Lily DiNozzo is as we all knew not only the daughter of Tony but there has been no evidence of a women ever in her other then Tony's.

Ducky explained that men do get pregnant buy having some kind of drugs put into the person who bearing the child.

Most cases where the person would die but it seemed that Tony lived throw this ordeal.

"Why would he want to go throw this?"

Reaching for his coffee he went into much Deeper of Tony's Medical files which only made him even more angry then he was before and after going further and further back into his history it seems that he has been to the hospital more times throw out his childhood
then a adult does in his life time.

They where for broken Bones, Broken legs, spans ankles, Fractured toes dislocated Jaw burns marks scaring on back and mix drugs been found in blood cells.

He read through more of his history and found that the local police had gotten involved but did nothing but a warning.

Gibbs read on as the Police said it was all a 'accident' the father and uncle said that the boy was clumsy and that he might have gotten mixed up with the local kids who do drugs?

"AS if" Gibbs thought to him self as he flipped sheet after sheet till he got to Tony at the age 11 there in Big red letters his Medical had gotten worsen there seems to be a history on Rape.

The Father and Uncle was placed in Prison for 6 years but was let of within 4 years for 'good behavior and a warning not to do anything like this again'


'Oh my lord Tony has been throw a lot even before he was 17' Flipping even later he saw what he was looking for more rape injuries and drug use in his body.

Tony had Lily at the age 20 such a young age for bringing a small child on his own and in with the two monsters he knew they where but then he saw something else that court his eyes.

It turns out that Tony was once again Pregnant with another child or from what it looks like it could be twins.

That settled it Gibbs thought he was going to protect this man and his children no matter what.

Many days later Gibbs was standing buy the two who he had grown to love and care for Tony was in a wheelchair with Lily being carried out buy McGee who volunteered to come down along with Kate.

Abby was at his house sorting the spear bedrooms one was being turned into a girls room and the other was being turned to suit Tony's needs as he is still delicate.

"Special agent Gibbs we would like to say thank you sir you don't have to do this you know?"

"I know but I feel like I should oh and please don't worry Tony I will help both you and Lily and the children who you have inside of you now?"

"You found out about them?" it was not really a question but a statement one which Tony feared anyone knowing about.

"Yes and I also know about your father and uncle from what I gathered from Lily and your medical history i put two and two together it was not hard and i am also guessing that it was them who forced the drug into you?"

"Pretty much what you said had Lily at the age of 20 and now having twins in about 4 more months?" "I am surprised that I did not see it before"

"Well I was waring baggy shirts so you would not have seen it anyway" "Lily going to have siblings are they going to have problems like you and me?"

"I do not know Lily most likely... or some other kind of difficulty" "Wait so she knows?" McGee said from the side Tony looked up at him before shrugging his shoulders a little before nodding.

"Well yeah it was her right to know where she came from she asked one day about her mother so I just told her told her she would understand when she is older what this was all about"

Gibbs nodded Tony continued to speck while placing his hands in his lap "I love her all the same no matter if her father was either my uncle or father or one of their workers but I am getting out of this thanks to you all"

A large smile appeared on Tony's face one that made Gibbs heart melt even more into loving the man much more and he so wanted to kill the one who hurt him.

"You know something?" Gibbs looked down.


"I think I can see a brighter future for us Lily and my self"

Gibbs smiled 'I will make it better and brighter for you two even if it kills me.

As they got onto the car which was parked outside the hospital they did not see a man wearing black standing in the shadows talking into a radio recorder "I found them Mr DiNozzo the dame NCIS has them under protection."

The voice on the other side hissed "Find them follow them when you find them bring them here"

"Roger that sirs"

===========================================================================

On the other side of the line.


Edward and John DiNozzo sate in their chairs while laughing Edward spoke "I think we need to teach our little Toy who is the bosses around here even if he thinks he can run away from us now we have no longer his daughter he has another thing coming"

John took a swig of his wine "Your right dear brother of mine I think our boy toy needs another punishment"

John got up and walked over to the building window while keeping a evil smile on his face "We will fine you one way or another"

He looked down to a picture in his hands of a younger man knelling at his feet looking so scared it made the other man happy and smile in glee.

"ANTHONY DINOZZO one way or another I will find you where you run or how much you try to hid i will find you no matter what and when we do I am going to make sure you stay here.
===========================================================================

Here is the third chapter which has been changed slightly thanks for reading.
:)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
It has been a few weeks since Tony and Lily have moved into Gibbs home, the man had been so kind not wanting anything in return.

Flash back...

They have entered Gibbs home and Abby had come down to take Lily upstairs Tony had turn to Gibbs with a worried expectation "What do you want from me sir in-return for us staying here?"

Gibbs saw the man who started to knell in front of him almost bowing almost begging for forgiveness.

"I don't wish anything from you Tony just your friendship and to protect you and Lily as well as your future children I will protect you all."

This shocked Tony "But don't you want me to pleasure you sir?" It clicked into Gibbs head what Tony was on about.

"Don't no I don't want any thing from you do you understand you are not a tool to be used for sex and then forgotten about Tony you are your own person don't ever forget that"

Gibbs slowly picked him up from the floor "Now in a few weeks we will go and guide dog for you in a few days how about that but for now lets get you and Lily settled in to the home."

With that they entered the house even more and what they after what was being said Gibbs was still angered buy the past incident the thought that someone like Tony sweet, gentle, delicate and frightened Tony was used so much by a many different individuals did not help Tony.

However Gibbs was a man of his word and he would keep his promise about protecting him and Lily he would do it with all his ability and beyond.

Looking towards the smaller man he could not help but think that he looked like a rabbit trapped in a cage and Gibbs wants Tony to feel like he could go anywhere he wanted as long as he told Gibbs as he still has to keep a watch for presentational nest home for him and his children for as long as they wanted it to be.

Tony looked over to Gibbs only to find silence but he simply walked besides Gibbs who showed him to a room which was much bigger then his one was back at the building where his father and uncle made him sleep in.

That is if you could call a cell your bedroom.

End of flash back

===========================================================================

Nothing has happened as Gibbs took him and Lily to a building which trained guide dogs. Gibbs and Tony has spoken to the women who would be training them and had suggested that Lily thought about what dog would be best for her in a few years if she still needed one.

Tony had gone throw a few dogs but he was so used to Maggie's size that hardly any of them suited his needs.

That was till he came back a few days later after he got a phone call saying the might have a dog a smooth welsh Collie who was brought in two days ago. Gibbs took him in and they went to have a look at the dog.

"This is Lucy she has just past her dog training only a few days ago she was a rescue dog from a abusive home her owner had kept her in a small cage for many days and gave had little to eat.

Lucy is still small to compare to the other dogs I brought in to show you I know she not the same height as a st Barnard but she just about that height she is a cross between a Collie and a German Shepard."

Tony walked slowly up to the dog who kept still he felt his hands along her back and slowly and steadily he hugged her.

The dog did nothing but nuzzle into his hug Tony new then that she was perfect "I will take her"

"You sure she not as big as a ST Barnard" "I know but now I think about it I might just wanted to replace Maggie and I don't want that and I want to give Lucy here a happy home where she can feel protected like i do."

After he said that Gibbs felt such happiness in his heart that the person who he has slowly becoming to love does feel safe and after talking to Lily that day she said that she could now go outside anytime she wanted and not feel like she was going to get her father in trouble.

Gibbs watched as Tony interacted with the dog Lucy and was so happy that his love interest is so happy.

Turning to the women Gibbs spoke "Might I ask you something in privet" "Sure" "Tony I am just going to step outside so don't worry I am taking the lady with me do you understand Tony?"

"yes Gibbs talk to you in a moment"

The women starred at Gibbs "What is your problem sir?" "It is Gibbs don't go buy sir that my dad."

"What is the matter Gibbs?" "Would Lucy be any good as a field agent dog?" "What do you mean as far as I understood Tony works at a business building?"

"Yes he USED to but I spoken with my Director and found that I could hire Tony to work with us as a field agent I have not yet spoken to him about this but I think he would like to do it"

"I see and yes I do think that Lucy would be ideal, she has many skills like finding people as well as sniffing out any booms and hidden drugs.

She was before she lived with her abusive owner she work in the army as a young tracker dog her owner died after a Marine from the other side shot him in the head she should be ideal as a field dog once you retrained her a bit" "Thank you"

After a while of training Tony was so happy with Lucy and had no complains the training went well and they had retrained Lucy into being not only a guide dog but also a tracker dogs.

Tony knew for as long as Gibbs wanted him there then he was sure that he would always be safe.

He was happy and Lily was safe and content and that was all he knew for sure.
===========================================================================

This is the 4th chapter hope this was good enough I am currently trying to make changes that I think needs changing.
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Tony sat in Gibbs car they have been driving around for a while now and Tony knew that something was going to happen which is why this worried him so much.

He has been training Lucy for a few days to do a few more different things for him like answering the doors and grabbing the phone he has put Gibbs number on the sped dial.

While he has been living with Gibbs he has never felt so safe and wanted he had Lily at his side a new dog which was doing everything that he asked of her. However the best thing was that he was not be used as a sex toy or a bargaining tip of to men of any age by his father or uncle who wish to make a quick business deal.



Even when he was in perfect Bliss his nightmares have not stopped the dreams keep on repeating them self he was in a room with his father and uncle.

He was 7 years old he was forced to do things with them before that like sucking them of or pleasing other men when they where in the office then he was 11 when they started to really rape him or sell him of to other businesses to make deals he was a tool for over 5 years and a toy before that even.

He was never allowed to come before his masters had come if he was allowed he must wait for them to tell him directly first before doing so.

When his father and uncle went to prison Tony had run away and lived on the street.

For a while it was there that he saw Elizabeth Tony never knew what she was doing that side of town but he was grateful she was there.

He had no one other then Maggie who founded him shortly after his time on the street she seemed to know that he could not see and there for she stayed with him after that.

Tony figured she was a street dog who just wanted to love someone and care for that person and so he was all to happy to help.

He had spent 2 years on the street when Elizabeth offered her home it took a while for him to trust Elizabeth and her family but he did so in the end.

So why was he so trusting of Gibbs he only did what Elizabeth said she would do and that was to protect him.

It was a year once he was with her that he got the phone call from his father saying that he hat to come back.

While he was being forced into the DiNozzo building he felt someone press them-self against his body then they whispered something into his ears.

"If you do not walk into that building i will make sure that your dear Elizabeth Wilson is the one who is hurt."

It was after a while that he found that the drug that he was given was a drug that made him pregnant.

Sighing to him self he could hear Gibbs humming and that relaxed into the seat and feel into a peaceful sleep.

===========================================================================

Gibbs point of view..

Gibbs looked down to his side to find that Tony had indeed fallen asleep next to him, they had left Lily with Gibbs friend across the street he has known her for a few years and she had gotten on well with Sharron and looked after Kelly when both of them was to busy and could not look after her them self.

Sighing he placed a gentle hand onto Tony's head brushing his soft hair away from the eyes they had stopped a few moments ago but Gibbs did not have the heart to wake the man up.

He had gone though more of Tony's history to find that he was indeed been homeless after running away and after talking to Tony about it he found that was when he came across with Maggie and then Elizabeth had found him and took him home.

It angered Gibbs very much to know that he was driven out buy such bad memories made buy his own family which he was meant to trust and feel safe.

Lucy was sate in the back of the car which she was to sleeping and he was happy that Tony picked her she was the best choose for their line of work.

He spoken to the director he had said that she was once a ex tracker and once worked sniffing out drugs and that sort of work.

"I will keep my word Tony I will help you back to your feet if it the last thing i do i promise that I will keep you happy and try not to make you feel uncomfortable ever."

Stroking the smaller mans cheeks Gibbs simply smiled 'I Promise to never let you go'

===========================================================================

OK that the next chapter rewritten slightly hope it is better then the first one. :)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
It has been a while since Tony had started to work at the NCIS bass and he was doing rather well he filed in as a field agent rather well.

combined with his dog Lucy they where one of the best teams in the bullpen, not only that but Gibbs love for Tony had grown twice as much as it has before.

Watching the younger man in front of him Tony looked or at least tried to look in his direction this made Gibbs laugh

"Your 2 o clock Tony your looking at your 1 o clock"

They had started to help Tony more buy making sure he knew where everything was buy using the clock in his head.

They had been on a few cases but nothing that was to dangerous for Tony they had this silent understanding that even throw he had Lucy he was to fall back if there was guns being fired.

Gibbs walked up to Tony and placed a field on his desk "This is information which was translated so you can understand what it said think you can do that?" "Yes sir"

===========================================================================

Back at the DiNozzo building organization the two men Edward and John DiNozzo sate back while there report comes in from their spy.

"So he had gotten rather close to the boss of his team?" "Yes sir and I understand that he lives with him as well and not only that the girl is also being watched and Tony has managed to gain another dog"

Edward took a swig of his bear and throw it at the person who was standing in front of them.

"I told you to shack Tony up so bad that he would come crawling back if his live depended on it. We also told you to make his live a living hell when he was at work and yet you could do none of these things? why is that?"

"I can not make his life hell sir when Gibbs is making his life heaven like for him. I can not get close to him as everyone on that team care deeply for him they seem to think of him as their family and believe me sir when i say that once they do think of someone as family then they will protect each other till they die and beyond that"

"I don't give a shit about what that lot thinks we want our toy back we wont him even if you have to brake a few bones then bring him back do you understand?"

"But sir how can I possibly do that when Gibbs wont even let his eyes of Tony how the hell can I do that without giving my identity away"

Another bottle of bear was thrown at the person "Do we look like we give a shit about what would be best for you?.... do we really look like we care whether you was put in prison no now if you don't want a broken leg then I sagest that you run along and do your job and don't come back till we have Tony on his legs in chains and begging us to have him back"

With a bow to the two men the person ran out of the room "If this does not work then we would do the jobs our self right dear brother?" "Dame right I brought a new toy to try on Tony when he comes home i know that he likes it"

They both laughed loudly and evilly till they stopped Edward gulped down another mouth fall of bear then he burped "Yes I am looking forward to having that little bitches ass tightened around my cock or sucking it till his lips are so swollen he would want to suck it so much he can not get enough of it"

"After all with the death of his last protector out of the way we can do anything we want just like the old days and he would not have anything against it"

with a happy expression on his face John looked up to the sky once again "Lady luck is smiling down on us today"

===========================================================================


Back at the bass Tony had hared that one of the NCIS agents have been fired a male buy the name of Dennis from what Tony could understand was that Dennis is a large man and very demanding for what he wants and what he gets.

In other words he was rather a bully not only to the other Agents who where not even Agents you know like office staff and people like that and after a incident where he was sakes physical assault to a fellow NCIS Agent.

Tony had told Gibbs that he wanted to take Lucy our for a little exercise they have not been working on a case for a few weeks now and it just been boring for both him and her being stuck in a building for a long time.

The walk went rather well but he kept having this feeling that he was being watched he knew he was always being watched like when Gibbs or McGee or even Ziva would watch him make sure that he was OK.

But this time it felt different almost like someone was trying to hurt him buy just looking at him.

It was when he turned a corner to NCIS bass headquarters that he knew something was wrong.

He ran with Lucy who was still guiding him like normal but this was not a any day guiding this was to get her master out of harms way.

But it was no good there was gun shorts Tony hard them he expected them to hit him but then he heard howling twice the howl gotten worse and twice the gun was fired.

He was helpless Tony could not do anything at all.

Tony felt two pears of hands gabbing him from behind and dragging him of somewhere Tony knew what was happening he was doing back to his father and uncle. 'So they knew where he was then?'

He deliberately dropped his wallet and keys to Gibbs house he he let out another cry of shout when he felt something being press against his throat.

"Don't you dear make a noise or else?" "Or else I will make sure you can no longer speak again."

It did not take long for him to be dragged into the van and of the van went.

What seemed like hours later Tony was brought out of the van and was brought throw many corridors and doors the men did not seem to care that he could not see or the fact that he was hurt it was when he was thrown down onto the floor at someone feet he recognize the smell.

"Father, Uncle?" "Tony baby slut what a nice surprised for you to drop in after weeks of not talking to us"

Tony had a horrid feeling that something was going to go wrong he knew it

"Now don't worry Tony baby we wont let you go ever again"

Tony tried not to scream he really did he wondered if Gibbs or anyone knew that he was missing and if they did would they care?

Tony hoped so he hoped that the man he came to love really did care about him and that even if he did not come for him then he hopped that he would love Lily just as his own daughter but he knew that was being selfish he had no right to be selfish.

===========================================================================

Notes from story writer.

(sorry for not updating this for a while i have not been very well and have been doing to much college work as well which did not help me get better anyway i am better now so here this chapter done what do you think)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
It has been a few days now since Tony was taken and Gibbs was almost at his wits end threatening to kill someone for not knowing where his dear Tony
was.

He had managed to keep Lily from worrying about her father while still keeping himself from killing anyone who did not come up with information about Tony.

He had been pacing up and down and all over the building with Lucy at his side while she limped with him.

She was OK thankfully he would hate to think of what would happen if she was not Tony loved her more then anything so if she was killed while defending her master then he would shriveled up and disappear muttering about how everything was his fault and that she would be hurt.

Reaching for the door to go into his house his phone went of, "Gibbs hear" "Boss we have information on Tony it seems that he is being kept in the DiNozzo building on the east side of DC and that it also appears that he is moved from one place to another under a watchful eye of of men wearing black"

"Wearing black how obvious can one person be?" "Well that good for us boss" "Yeah alright look keep a eye on what they are doing with Tony i will be back in a few moments just don't lose him McGee" "On it boss"

It did indeed take Gibbs a few moments to get down to the office again "What happening?"

"It seems that every day for a few nights Tony would be moved then removed a few times it would be at night and he would go with a different person."

"I see what does he appear to be? body wise?" "He is a lot thinner and his belly is larger i don't think that the children will last long?"

"Right alright i will attack them tonight?" "ATTACK?" a voice said from the sides "What you mean Abby?" "You are going to love me" "What you have?"

"I have something that is so juicy that it would be impossible for anyone to find" "Get on with it Abby"

"Right well you know that you gave me a few things for me to analyze well after a long hard struggle of going throw the suspect over and over again just to make sure I have...." "Abby just get on with it I need to get Tony"

"I am getting there before you interrupted me anyway I found that the prints from a Gun barrel was in fact Edward DiNozzo and the finger Prints from the counter tops and found that the prints was from John DiNozzo"

Abby looked rather please with her self "And according to my information I looked back on the taps which was of the shop a little further down the road. it shows that both Johns and Edward DiNozzo was arguing with Elizabeth Wilson and her husband.

A little after Tony left the house maybe a little after 5 minuets you could see the two men doing something with the house and that not all only seconds after the two leave the fire brakes out."

"Abby your a Genius thank you" "I know that but it is nice to be told so as well but I am not saying they started the fire but it a strong evidence that it could be them"

"That does not matter at the moment what matters is we can get warrant card just for them being a suspect of a fire" "McGee get one sorted and one for a kidnapping as well just in case"

"ON it boss"


===========================================================================

Tony was so hungry at the moment so lonely and sad and scared his father and uncle had taken the punishment to a whole new level he was not allowed to even look them in the face he had to keep his eye level down not reaching their chest.

If he did do this wrong he would get a Whipping from them, if he so much as thought about disobeying them then he would be punched the worse thing he has suffered is from a burnt candle so far but he would not put it past them to think of something else.

It was later that night that he was brought to the men who he was to be staying the night with.

It would seem almost like his father and uncle was making business deals every other night.

After all that was the only reason he was seeing day light.... or rather night light.

Tony looked up and felt around his small cell once more he could hardly stretch his body out in the cell nor could he stand up barely crouch up.

He had cried so much he wanted his Gibbs he wanted his Lilly he also wanted his Lucy and all his friends who works at NCIS he wanted McGee who he felt was like a brother he always wanted he wanted Elizabeth back she was so much like a mother to him.

The tears kept on falling and the tears rolled down onto the floor below him.

"Please don't make me suffer for long"

Resting his head on his legs which was brought up to his chest he hard the voice of the men he knew to well.

"So have you been a good boy Tony Baby?" Tony heard what they said but he said nothing back.

He knew he shouldn't he was just so tied and wanted to sleep be with Gibbs and that was to much to ask then he would rather disappear with Lily and Lucy somewhere where they could not be found.

"Now now boy we are going to make sure you never run away again" "Nothing you do will make me stop trying" Tony thought as he was tugged out of his cell.

"Not only are we going to make sure you can no longer run but we are going to make sure you know and other people know who you belong to"

Tony was brought to another room where he could hear both a firer going and another person was there in the room as well. "you sure you want me to do this? he is your own child and blood relative?" "I don't care about that no more"

There was a sigh from behind Tony the next thing he knew was his body was then forced into a angle that he hated so much.

His belly was exposed and so was his penis.

Tony felt such pain and hot which was pressed against his Penis then again to his thigh both sides.

"Don't you know what this means it means that you belonged to J&E no matter where you go." "You branded me?" "Yes my dear now you wont go into a relationship with anyone ever again"

The next thing Tony knew was another pain down on his legs "You will no longer walk again and we will do this every day to make sure this works now let us admire our work"

John bent down to trace the thigh alone his sons leg while looking very pleases with the work he reached for the right thigh had J on it then there was the penis which had & then his left thigh was E John smiled and so did Edward.

"Now lets get our little pet back to his cell"

Once Tony was back in he felt something around his throat he reached out to find it was a collar "We have chained you Tony and this is a eclectic collar you leave or do anything we are not happy about then you will get a shock now lets not go to that extent shall we Tony-Baby"

Once he was sure that Edward and John had left he went into a small ball and wrapped him self up with his arms he wanted to go home.

"Gibbs where are you? please take me home"
===========================================================================

(I once again apologize the cold I thought had gone has now reappeared which means that if this chapter was not that good I have a bad time thinking as most people would when having a cold.

I tied my hardest to get at least one more done before i go away fro a night stay on Wednesday i wont be putting on any more chapter till Thursday night as i am working tomorrow afternoon and at college on Tuesday and want to rest up before going.)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Tony was still in a tight ball when the door opened once again to revile the man who was with him last night.

"Sorry but I have to do this" He dragged Tony out of the small cell and tided him to the wall with chains digging into Tony's delicate wrist.

Tony started to cry he knew what was happening even if he was blind he knew he felt it moments later pain so much pain in his legs he tried to kick the man away not even knowing where he was standing he stilled kicked anyway.

The next thing he knew was his legs was being tied together and another pain within moments.

He was being dragged into another room this one smelt of something rather horrid.

"Tony Baby I want you to meat someone this is the person who wants to take you for a while his name is Terry Raynor he will be joining us with training you back up"

Tony could no longer take it he screamed "Leave me alone I wont run away I wont I promise there is no longer a reason for me to go as you said yesterday I can not run"

Tony's tears kept on running down his check the men looked at him "Ah but then I would have to pay this man to do a job without it being done now go about doing what you need to do Terry"

Everything went silence this was what Tony was scared of the silence then he felt something punch his stomach,"NO, NO no no Tony be good boy he be good boy" "To late baby"

The pain to his stomach kept on coming Tony knew what was happening they was trying to kill his children while they where inside of him.

"no no no no Tony good boy he do good no run no run at all me very good child?"

John smiled while leaning down next to Tony whispering into the brown haired man.

"No you are not a good boy you who is a stupid child who can never do anything right you are useless and worthless piece of shit"

The tears no longer in control by Tony opened up like a waterfall flowing freely and under no limit could Tony stop them from coming out.


Edward lent down to Tony talking to him "repeat after me." Tony nodded his head the tears still falling down his check.

Edward spoke "I am a whore"
Tony repeated "I am a whore"
Edward "I am a useless Whore"
Tony "I am a Useless Whore"
Edward " I AM A worthless Whore"
Tony "I am A worthless whore"
Edward "I will serve my Daddy and Uncle like the whore I am"
Tony "I Will serve my daddy and uncle like the whore I AM."
Edward "now say that all together bitch AND SHOUT IT"

Tony "I AM A WHORE A USELESS WHORE WORTHLESS WHORE AND I WILL SERVE MY DADDY AND UNCLE LIKE THE WHORE I AM"

Tony had lost the battle he was a whore a good for nothing whore he was nothing and it was about time that he understood that.

===========================================================================

Gibbs had been passing back and forward waiting for that warrant for him to take those bastards down and bring his tony back he knew for a while that it was defiantly love that he felt for the brown haired boy no...man and he would except him no matter what condition he finds that man in.

It was 8:00pm that day that McGee came back with both the warrants "Pack up people this is the time we will get Tony back no matter what" He turned to McGee, Kate, Abby, as well as Ducky and Palmer "even if I have to quit the NCIS to do it?"

McGee walked up to him with his bag on his back with Abby and everyone at his side "even if WE have to quit NCIS to safe Tony from what ever hell hole he is in he is like a little brother to me and a twin brother to Abby"

Abby agreed with what was being said "I love him as a brother I want him home and I would gladly become a kidnapper to do just that"

Gibbs said nothing he just nodded his head about to turn he saw the director standing buy the stairs

"Do what ever you have to do i will take fall responsibility if anything goes wrong" "Nothing will go wrong not when we have a family member involved just look after lily for now and let us do what we need to do"


Nothing was said on the way apart from the odd order and comment made about the plains it was another half hour when they stopped two buildings down from DiNozzo building was.

"Remember the plain?" Every one nodded their heads.

"Right let go"

===========================================================================

"Ah Tony darling are you grateful for me for doing this?" The child with a man body looked up with tearful eyes nodded

"Yes daddy thank you for giving this useless child a reason to be near you thank you for giving me a life to you" Tony said while bobbing his head up and down his daddy's cock like a lolly pop.

John and Edward watched as the child like Tony did as he was told which was a Thrill to watch.

Then the boy stopped his bobbing and sucking at the same time he stopped his wiggling of his bottom.
"Tony be a good boy Tony loves Daddy and uncle Ed and you love me?"

"No why would be love you you useless child?" A slap was handed down onto Tony's face "Sorry daddy Tony no ask again no slapping sorry"

"If your that sorry suck my dick harder and faster be a good and helpful boy"

Tony did as he was told even as Edward cam into his bottom he did as his daddy asked after all he was a good boy and good boys do what daddy says.

===========================================================================

(sorry that this is a little shorter then normal i just wanted to set the scene up for the big rescue in the next chapter)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Team Gibb's burst into the building "NCIS don't move"

Gibbs and every one had moved from room to room searching for their missing friend it was till they got to the main office of the DiNozzo that was when they hard shouting hard things that should not ever come from a normal everyday office room.

Gibbs held up his gun preparing to attack anyone who had dared to touch his dear Tony.

Bursting into the room he saw something that he wished to never see there was Tony with his leg spade out tided to some rope which was tied to the wall he was dangled from the ceiling his arms in chains while both the DiNozzo's took him from behind.

"Say it baby who loves you who do you love?" "Daddy and uncle I love you both thank thank you thank you"

That was all it took for Gibbs to see red of rage that these two men had brain washed tony into submission into doing something that he would always be afraid of.

After that everything went so fast that Gibbs would not be able to tell you him self if you asked him.

All he remembered was shooting at BOTH the DiNozzo's while not caring whether they died there and then he got hold of the rope let Tony down ordering McGee to get a blanket which he did so.

Gibbs then wrapped it round Tony who could not see what was happening he had to hear it something in Tony snapped 'sawdust? i know that smell but who?'

He felt someone pick him up after wrapping him in the blanket then picking him up into a bridle style lift.

"It alright Tony we will get you out of this hell hole I promised you I will keep you safe"


'Safe what was that word?'

===========================================================================


After many moments no one said nothing till they managed to get Tony to the hospital and even more silence till hours later till the doctor came out. "Who is his next of kin?" Gibbs walked up

"That would be me" The doctor looked at him "Are you a family member by blood?" "No" "Then you can not come in I must see someone from his blood family"

"Are you a idiot it was his family of blood that did this to him what ever they did to him they did it or paid someone to do it"

The doctor nodded his head "Alright will you come with me then i have things I need to talk to you about"

Gibbs and Ducky went with the doctor into a room that must have been the doctors office.

"I need to tell you some things that will be shocking and...." Gibbs interrupted him "We no some of the things that happened but we need more insight so don't beat round the bush what ever it is even the smallest thing I... we need to know"

Once again the doctor nodded "It seems that his legs have been both broken and shattered in many places which makes it hard for us to redo it we can not replace them back nor can we mend them in such a way that would not be the best chose his best bet would be amputation to his knee caps. As well as you probably know he has been rapped consistently over the last few days he has internal bruising"

The doctor stopped for a while then spoke again "It seems that he suffering from a slight (TBI)Traumatic Brain Injury he will remember things after a while but whether that while will be in a few days weeks months or years." "How bad would you say this slight TBI will be?" Ducky asked.

"From what we could understand he will find socializing with different people much harder then before and that his mental age has reverted back to about a 10 year old as far as we could see. I would sagest that he goes to a facility that helps people with this sort of thing"

Gibbs slammed his hands down onto the table "He is not going to any asylums or facility i will care for him if that is what is needed i will do that and so much more"

The doctor chose not to say nothing at this but continued to go throw the list. "From what we could Analise Tony will need to go throw basic reeducation you will find that by doing the basic things like spelling and solving puzzles will help him greatly"

Gibbs nodded to that he agreed with the doctor on that part getting Tony to think a bit on being a little more independent would help him out much more.

"And Finally this also means that we will have Anthony will be wheelchair bound"

"That would not matter at all I will adjust my home to suit his needs"

the doctor looked throw the files again "Oh you did know that Anthony was pregnant thanks to some illegal drugs?"

Gibbs head short up at this "Yes what about it?" "It seems that this drug is meant to be in Anthony body for the rest of his life, he is covered in scars and many other burn marks"

"May we see him?" Ducky asked while standing up after sitting down for a while.

"Yes I will set up things for you to see him in a few minuets but bear in mind that he is drugged with sleeping drugs he wont wake up for a few hours yet"


"Thank you"

With that the two old friends walked out back to the others "What do we do now?"

Gibbs looked back slowly to where he knew Tony was "Now we wait and that is all that we can do till Tony Wakes up"
===========================================================================

(ok so here the next chapter like I promised anyway hope you all enjoy it i now have half term of so now i am only going to work I have more time to work on this story and maybe another one if anyone has any ideas please let me know) :)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
It was a while till Tony was let out of the hospital and when he was you could tell that Tony's mind had indeed turn to that of a 9 year old he was giggling just like a child should.

However there was that soft child like appearance that Tony should not have which was fear the fear that he would be used then beaten if something did not go well.

"Gibby look look" Gibby had been a name that Tony had some how came up for him after they where allowed to see him for some reason Tony's memory of him as a whole was not that bad.


He had times when he would blank out and not talk for hours which nerved Gibbs to no end but then he would have times like at night or at dinner times when Gibbs would be eating, then all of a sudden he would find Tony had somehow gotten of the wheelchair and down to between his knees kneeing a tempting to suck him of.

Nevertheless to say this was indeed a wonderful sight to see but he knew that Tony was not in his right mind this was what he was used to doing for his bastard of a father or his uncle.


Also on more then one action he found Tony had wondered into his bed trying to hump him in a erotic manner.

This had then cursed Gibbs to have dreams about Tony under him while he fucked him so hard he was begging him to let him have relive but he would not.

No that was not what Tony needed right now what he needed right now was a helping hand a person who was able to keep a straight head on.


Time had pass and Tony was slowly but surely turning into the person who he was before this whole thing.

He looked down at Tony who was lying on the floor trying to feel the blocks and putting the shapes into the slots that was needed to be set.

"Look look I did it am i am clever?" Gibbs knelt down to Tony You are indeed my little tony you are indeed think you can do some maths now?" Tony pouted slightly but nodded all the same.

After that they did some English and despite what the Doctor said Tony was make very good progress in tiny small steps but every step was better then no step at all.

It was one night that he came into Tony's room after hearing a loud bang it was not that of someone braking in but he went to check anyway.

"Gibby?" "Yes what is it Tony?" "I remember you.... you smell like sawdust Abby who smell like violets, McGee he smells like old books that have not been used in a long time, Kate who smells of roses Ducky who smells of the sea and Jimmy who smells of sea stones i remember all the smells I remember what happened where is Lily and Lucy?

Gibbs knelt down to his level "Lily is safe she is with our director who also has a child of his own and Lucy is with Jimmy"

Tony nodded "There was something i wanted to tell you i can not quit remember much of what it was about but i was on my way back with Lucy when i thought about it"

"It alright love don't worry about it I am glade that you remember even if it is a little"

There was silence through out the evening Gibbs had put Tony back to bed and had brought up a glass of warm milk then read a story to him, after that he bargain to talk to him for a while till Tony had fallen asleep.

There was a smile now on Gibb's face something that has not been there for a while now it was a scene of what he was meant to have done a long time ago for Tony.

"I will keep the evil that hunts your dreams away from you from now I will be your eyes in that darkness that will forever embedded you I will be the key to open that cage you hold around your heart.

I will also be the open arms that will be your castle if you wish to return.

This is my vow to you my dear Tony DiNozzo and that nothing will brake this promise i have for you"

Turning to leave Gibbs took a last look back at Tony before turning of the lights "I swear no harm will ever come to you or Lily ever again"

"Never keep promises you can not keep Gibbs" Gibbs looked back to see that Tony had woken up

"It only natural that danger follows every one no matter what they might think you can not keep us from ever little thing that should wish to harm us how else are we meant to learn if not throw mistakes and different challenges?"

Gibbs knelt at Tony's bed "I can try my best to keep as much of that danger away from you both if i can then I will alright now try and go back to sleep we will talk more in the morning"

Tony simply nodded his head while laying his head down on the pillow and covers over but before he allowed the sleep to take over he whispered into the darkness "I love you Gibbs"

He did not expect a reply but when he did he hared a "I love you to Tony and i bed of you to never forget that and i will remind you over and over again that you are loved for who you are and not for what you can give"
==========================================================================

(ok i know this was not my best chapter but I wanted to show that Tony had still have some of his memories left even if it was a little hope this was ok and i know this was also a little boring i just found it was Cute the way that Tony and Gibbs interacted together while Gibbs is helping Tony to get better without thinking to much of dirty thoughts. please let me know what you thought of this chapter if you think i should make it better then please let me know ok)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Gibbs had decided to take time of to spend time with Tony they went camping and had just gotten to the cabin where they would be staying for 4 nights.

It has been hard on both of them not knowing what to say or do with each other they both cared a lot and wanted to embrace each other but how to go around that was another matter.

Gibbs have already understood that even if Tony would still have many child like thoughts and he would not know what would be right or wrong for a person to do to another.

It was that which was holding him back from devouring the younger man into the couch or what ever he could find which was in the Cabin.

He had done both their packing and had managed to pack many children books for him to read to Tony and some children toys.

He had also understood that Tony may never have a adult mind he would understand what was going on in the adult world and also know what love or hate was but he may not know fit in with the adult world.

Sighing he was smiling as he watched Tony play with the soft toys that he had managed to buy the other day they where toys of dogs and he knew that Tony loved dogs.

Then there was still the fact that Tony was wheelchair bound he had no forgotten that how could he.

After all he was the one who short at the bastards who did this to him he was the one who killed them he was told this just the other day that the two was found dead at the DiNozzo building.

Apparently no one in the NCIS teams 'knew' who killed them, Tony had done playing with his toys and was now touching the different fabrics that was on a much larger square object which was hanged under the window.

This brought a smile to his face as he watched the Innocents that Tony had with just simply touching the simple fabrics there was rough things squishy things fury things and much more.

he had helped dress Tony that night before going to bed they had both agreed it was fine to sleep in the same bed that it was to help Tony from having the nightmares he has been having.

Sighing Gibbs palled the covers over him and Tony before turning the side light of.

It had been the middle of the night when Gibbs was re woken buy a small whimper he turned over to see that Tony had fallen to the floor.

"Tony love why did you not wake me up?" "Did not want to wake you up Gibby I thought you looked like you needed sleep you look so so tied"

"I would have helped you if you called.... I would rather lose sleep over helping you then having sleep not knowing that your on the grown in pain?"

Tony said nothing but looked over to his side he had been holding his toy dog he named Ringo it was a st Bearnard.

"alright I am going to pick you up Tony love hold onto Ringo OK?"

Tony did what he was asked and held onto his doggy he must be heavy he knew he was he was a adult he knew that to yet why did he do things in a way that a child would?

Everything confused Tony even more just by thinking about why he does things.

Now he felt his body being placed in the bed at home his bed had bars around the side to help him from falling out of the bed the next thing he knew was the bed being moved.

"It alright Tony Love I am just pushing the bed against the walls so you don't hurt your self again by falling out of the bed."

He then felt Gibby come into the bed "kiss?" Gibbs must have turned round to face him as he felt the bed move once again.

"I don't think that a very good idea love" "Why Tony ugly? Tony know he has bad marks on his body is that why Gibby no like Tony? is that why you no love me like I love you the way Adult do?"


Tony felt hands touch both checks "No Tony I love you I think your very beautiful and I want to love to touch you to cherish you with everything I have but I know..... I know that if I do if I touched you any more then I already am then I would not be able to stop"

"But I want you to touch Me I know what touching is it what Father and uncle did to me?" "No Tony it is not i would be touching you with love and devotion rather then greed and hatred what your father and uncle did was wrong and that was not love do you understand me Tony?"

"So Daddy and uncle was the bad guys who did something wrong like the bad guys on T.V who get put to jail like Abby told me? oh then she told me that there is always a hero that comes along and safes the day"

Gibbs smiled while stroking Tony's hair away from his eyes then Tony looked up to him before wrapping his arms around the blankets "You will always be my Hero Gibby you saved me from Daddy and uncle who was the bad guys"

"I will always save you my dear Tony from everything that wishes to harm you"

"Yay I love you Gibby and i know Gibby loves me but I still want to be touched"

Gibbs went down to kiss Tony's check "We will talk more about this when we get back home alright love now go back to sleep and dream of everything that makes you happy"

Tony nodded turning over to his side he smiled and drifted into a night sleep while Gibbs did the same.

he knew that he could see the light on the other side of the Tunnel even if it was small it was shining like a beacon out on the dark sea.

===========================================================================

(Ok so here is my other chapter done i had a bit of a story blog trying to think of another chapter to fit in with my last and not be silly with it either.

anyway just letting anyone who like my fanfiction i will be starting another new one in a few days as this is almost finished thanks again let me know what you think of this one please)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
(hi i want to try and do this a little differently i will for this chapter and maybe the next try to have the fanfiction from the person point of view see how it goes)

Tony's point of view..

I tried to tilt my head around me to try to hear what was going on,why things was going the way they where he did not know.

He knew what was going on yet for the life of him Tony did not know why he spoke so childish?

Why he said some of the things that he does in his mind he was a adult and knew what he wanted.

He wanted to love Gibbs he wanted Gibbs to love him in return was that to much for him to wish for?

Sighing I kept sitting on the chair we was back home now and Gibbs has yet to talk to me about what we was talking about back at the cabin about us have sex.

I knew after I spoken to Gibbs then Abby, McGee and then Kate that He did indeed love me yet he found that he was held back because of my Disability and child like speech.

I was going to talk to Lily today after all I have not seen my daughter for a few weeks and I wanted that so much even if she forgotten me in such a long time I would not blame her.

It was when I got to the place that i was meant to meeting her that I knew.... I knew she had not.

"Daddy?" "How you know darling?" "Your smell is still the same" She got up and attempted to run to him only to hit the chair i hard it then I hear a dog barking.
"Lucy help Lily yes?" The dog did a little bark as if saying yes I don't know what happened.

All I knew was one moment I was not holding Lily the next I was I knew it was her she had the Honey sent on her it never went not even after all that time she was in Fathers and uncle's building.

"What happened Daddy did Mr DiNozzo got you?" "He did darling but no more no no no more you me we are safe Mr Gibbs killed them"

"What about your twins?" "They have..... they are gone but i am once again pregnant after they where taken i was rapped once again buy them"

"Oh does Mr Gibbs know?" "Yes me told him yesterday when i found out" "Oh.... you OK though?" "Lily me will be OK as long as you are safe that is all that matters to me"

I felt her stiffen next to me "What going to happen now are you going to Marry Mr Gibbs I can tell that you love him?" "Love?"

"Yes Jasper said that when you care for someone so much that you hurt when your not near them then you love them" "Oh who is this Jasper?"

"He is Next doors he is three years older then me he smells like Dried herbs"

I smiled at her "I don't know what going to happen to me and Mr Gibbs darling but I want you to think of some names for me to name my children alright?"

"OK Daddy oh i said I would meet Jasper today he was going to show me some books that his mother did not want no more she blind as well so he been really helpful to me."

I simply nodded "Alright Lily be careful now and take Lucy with you"

Lily must have looked back to me "What about you? don't you need Lucy?"
"I got told I need a doggy which is nearer to the height that I was used to I will be going with Mr Gibbs to see what other Doggies I will need"

With that i felt two arms wrapped around my waist and a soft song was being hard from Lily's sweet voice it was our little song.



Love is a song that never ends,

life may be swift and fleeting,hope may die,

yet love's beautiful music comes each day like the dawn.

Love is a song that never ends, one simple theme repeating,

like the voice of a heavenly choir, loves sweet music goes on.


She finished the song I knew that song it was the song that we sang when we was frightened of Father or Uncle we sang it to remember that we still have each other.

In fact it was Elizabeth that sang it to me first she knew that i was scared of something that i was not papered to tell her so she sang this to me after putting her own children to bed.

I reached out and took Lily's hair and stroked my fingers throw it so soft and of Honey.

She must have looked up at me "No matter what if you find you are to weak to carry on Daddy I will do it for you as you told me Daddy we are a team we Look out for each other and that is all that should be said in the end if you want to go to Mr Gibbs I will be Happy he does you good"

With a final hug of that day I was about to leave the house when I turned my chair and my self round

"I wonder who is really the adult here you have so much strength in you Lily that I wonder if I failed as a father"

I hared Lily walking up to me "No Daddy I have come to understand that over the space of time that I have been out and into the Sunlight that thing happen for a reason,that we must work with the things we as humans it only natural for us to see our downfalls rather then what we did which was right.

You did what you could at the time with who you was with..... I know Daddy that you must have been suffering so much."

There was silence "And that is why i now have enough strength for both of us i will be that rock if all else fails Daddy I will not turn away from you Remember Daddy for all the Super Heroes who was blessed with magic or super powers to help them fight of the bad guys I want you to Remember that you are my Hero and always will be"

I felt tears run down my face but said nothing i knew that Lily was head strong she had to be after that length of time being in a small room for most of her life...

But I did not know she was this strong now I know that if I was to go and leave she would be fine I would not have to worry about her being on her own.

I said goodby to her and went of home. With a Smile on my face for the first time in a long time My daughter who was who had turned 9 she was going to turn into a young women with a strong and open mind.

There was a big light at the end of the Tunnel with Gibbs holding one hand while Lily was holding the other I knew that my life was starting to turn out much more brighter.
===========================================================================


(ok so here is the chapter sorry i have not been updating as much as i have been i have been away with my nan for three nights i will try to get this story finished soon hope this was ok the song is called Love is a song that never ends I DO NOT OWN THE SONG IT BELONGED TO IT RIGHTFUL OWNERS)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
I will say thank you every one for your comments and I do understand that my English is not very good I will take on what people have to say I will try harder to sort it out though it will be a little harder as I am dyslexic but will keep on trying as I love writing Fanfiction.

===========================================================================

Gibbs point of view...

Tony had return from his trip to see Lily not long ago Tony seems to be alright but i do worry when I see that look which he gives.

It is the look of worry i have recognized that look from many people before but it does show more so on Tony's then on anyone I have called friend or family.

Abby said she would come round with us when we go to look for another dog for Tony which he was very happy to find out.

Ever since Tony had loss the use of Lucy he has not been very happy i do understand that, yet when I see him in his chair he would now need not just a guide dog but a dog Assistance which is more able to help Tony with his Disability.

I have seen a grate difference in his speech and act for one he now talks less and less like that of a child. Not only that but he more able to do things without my help.

Mostly this would be a very good chance for him to have that more independence and allows me to go to work without worrying.

However after thinking about this for a while I would rather have something that will keep my mind of ease and knowing that he has something like a dog there that will help him when i am not able to, even if it is something as simple as picking up a object that he had dropped.

I also knew that i still had to have that talk to him... to see what he still wants out of this relationship I would still protect him and Lily as well as the two new children that he now has.

It made me angry when I found out that not only had those Bastards beaten my Dear Tony they took the first two children and replaced them afterwords with another two new ones.

Sighing I looked down when I felt a tug on my shirt to see that Tony had been trying to get my Attention for a while now i felt guilty that I have not had the chance to talk to him or spend time with him like I would love to have done.

"What is it love?" "when we get a doggy can it be a big one?" "you mean like Maggie is that what you want?" "I don't want to be a pain but...."

"you could never be a pain to me Love now is a St Barnard or that sort of size is what you feel Comfortable with?"

"yes" "very well then that is what we shall find even if we have to go through many dog training schools to find one."

I saw his smile a real smile which he has not had on his face for a while now, we had entered three training schools through out D.C and had been thinking of calling it a night till we came to the forth one when we had entered the Kennel.

One of the trainers had taken us to a corner of the long winding Kennel till we reached the end,in the corner laid two Bernese Mountain Dogs one was a little bigger then the other.

"Now these two are brother and sister I will tell you this now when you buy one the other has to fallow they do not like to be separated that is why these two have not been taken buy anyone yet."

I saw the look in Tony's eyes he wanted them both I could tell after all we had space and i had no doubt that Tony would stay inside for all his life, after spending so much of it inside while growing up I know that he gets what ever he can and goes outside even if it to the back garden.

"What are their names?" I Hard Tony ask the women smiled at him "You mean you want them both or one?" Tony had looked up at me I did not know why after all I did tell him that if he wanted one or two dogs then he just needs to say so.

"Is it alright to have two dogs in the home?" Looking back down at him I could not say no to that face which he had given me knowingly or unknowingly I did not know.

However after all the talk I had given him it was only right I said yes we had space for four dogs if he wanted that many I loved dogs so I would not have minded that.

"Yes it is fine" the women nodded "Right the bigger one is Maxwell and the smaller one is Misty She is more trained to help people who suffer from Blindness but is also capable of assisting with house work as well just not as well as Maxwell"

After a few test and filling in paper work we had taken Maxwell and Misty home with us.

(I know that normally there has to be a few days or something like that to work throw paper work but i wanted this to sped up for the story sake)

I had also taken in some Paper work for adoption I wanted to adopt Lily into the family but i needed the right paper work in order to do that.

Soon we would become one big family, as I drove up to the drive way i could tell that Abby wanted to say something though I did not say anything at the time I looked at her which she had noticed.

After settling Tony and the dogs into the house I turned back to Abby who had sat down at the table.

"What is it?" "I was talking to the guys at work and we was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea if you moved thinking about it this would be a good idea for Tony as he needs a bedroom down stairs and more access to more rooms other then the kitchen, front room and kitchen and when Lily comes to live here she will need her room back and when Tony has his new children they will need a room access to Tony's and yours."

Thinking about this I knew she was right I sat down as well now with a coffee "What do you think we would need?" "Well McGee, Ducky, Palmer, Kate and my self thought that you would need more of a Bungalow really that is big enough for 5 people with wheelchair access."

Nodding my head I could hear Tony in the other room laughing at what ever was going on.

"Alright so I need a place that is big enough for 5 people..." "Or more after all we don't know where your relationship is going with Tony and everything else"

I glared at Abby or at least I tired to glare at her she was also like a daughter to me but then again that was no secrets to anyone who knew us I chose to forget what she had said even though I wanted more children I always wanted a big family.

"Big enough for 5 or more garden large enough and everything has to be wheelchair friendly"

"That what we thought as well what do you think of the idea?" "alright fine I will look for places around D.C in the morning I have some time of work now so I think this will be the perfect time to do some researching"

She smiled once again and after finishing her drink Abby had left once saying good by to Tony.

Running my hand throw my hair I walked into the front room to find that Tony was now on the floor.

(another skill he had taught him self to do)
he was also teaching the dogs where things was in the house.

Mossy had court on very quickly where everything was Misty was getting there but as the women had said she more of a guide dog for Tony's blindness then a assistant dog but that was fine.

"What is it Gibby?" "I will be buying a Bungalow for us which will be better all round as with us getting bigger I would rather had that extra space and something that is Wheelchair friendly how that sound to you?"

Tony only nodded but by the look of things I could tell that he was thinking.

Ii am now being a burden or anything I mean I want us to be a very big family but I don't want to be any trouble if that is the case?"

"I want that too love I want a family and i will go through anything and everything for that to happen"

Tony looked back up "How can you want a family with me though I am ugly I have scars and marks that do not look very nice they hurt each time I go under hot water I can not understand why you want me and not some other person who is more prettier then I am?"

Knelling down to Tony's height i whispered into his ear "I love you I love each and every scar that does cover this beautiful body of yours I love you with every fiber of my body and will keep on telling you this till you DO understand that my love for you and any children you have and for Lily is unmoving and nothing will change that love"

Tony had shifted his body and tilted his head so that he was now lifting his head to my own.

It was then that our lips touched his soft lips moving with my own I could not resist temptations I kissed him back twice as much and so we sat there kissing just simply kissing nothing more but by god I wanted more my body was twitching with lust but I held back my trousers felt so tight however for what ever reason we broke apart.

"I will defiantly talk to you tonight love I love you so much and no matter what that will never change"

Standing back on my feet I left him with the dogs and watching him smile so much made my heart fly in happiness there really was a light at the end of the tunnel.

===========================================================================
Ok hopeful this was a better chapter from my last one i have so many ideas that i want to try but i know that they would not make any sense so here is this idea that i had.

thanks again for the cements you all gave me and i hope my English was better in this chapter then it has been in the last ones.
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Hi just letting everyone know that i am starting to plain another fanfiction i don't know what yet but if anyone has any suggestions then please let me know so i might be able to fit them in if it goes with my own story plain ok so that all i wanted to say.

Thank you for all the Comments i have had they are a real inspiration to continue with my work.

===========================================================================

Gibbs did indeed spoke to Tony that night and after a while both had decided that they would be a couple and now they sleep in the same bed together and hold each other there would be the odd kissing now and again but that was as far as they ever went.

They also spoke about how they would live together Gibbs had spoken to Ducky who has a few friends who work with people who are blind and who knows how to contact someone who could do a lazier eye surgery.

It turns out after going throw some old wills it turns out that Tony's mother Maria Bright which was her maiden name as well as the grandparents had left a sum of money that combined together he had enough money for this Surgery and still have enough money left over.

This was something that Edward and John had kept from their son and nephew had found that out no one knows but they did and if it was not the fact that Abby decided to be Noisy AND board then they still would never know.


After that both Gibbs and Tony along with Misty and Maxwell went to look at different houses that would be suitable for both their needs.

While Tony has been getting out more often he still is a little nerves where he goes like he never goes to the park where the boom was placed many months ago.

Lily has also gone with them on the odd housing visit after all she would be also living in it to.

It was not hard to find what they where looking for and it was when they came to a bungalow which was only a hours drive from the NCIS building.

(for a normal driver for Gibbs it would be half a hour)Gibbs looked down to see that Tony had a exception on his face the same exception which he had when they had found Maxwell and Misty.


The man who has been showing them around looked at them "The last owners daughter is Disabled and so this was adapted for her use they have to move to a closer to her High school which is outside of D.C so yeah if you want this then why don't we have a look around the place?"

The Bungalow was defiantly Wheelchair friendly, there was not a place where you could not get a Wheelchair in and could clearly turn around comfortably it was save for Tony and Gibbs had loved it more when they went through the rest of the place out side there was a shelter so you could go out onto the Patio.

There with the Patio was a over hanging shelter which was attached to the roof and was supported buy three beams keeping it up and Safe.

Which was nice then Tony could come out here or they both could come out here when ever they wanted and even if it was raining they would still have plenty of space to play with the dogs and just relax like they would do on a sunny day.

There was 7 Rooms Three with an en suite. (think that what it called?)

Each with a Comfortable space the kitchen was a nice size as well and the front room was a nice size as well a nice Wheelchair and family size home.

"Alright we will by it" The man who name was Tom looked happy he clapped his hands together and spoke "wonderful gentlemen I will get things sorted for your uses and get everything in place for you"

So here they where in their new home holding onto each other both on the Settee Tony had his arms wrapped around Gibbs side with his head rested on Gibbs chest he was starting to fall asleep.

"Thank you Gibby.... I could never wish for anything before but now you given me a new home and a new future for not only me but also Lily"

Gibbs placed his hands on Tony's head stroking his hair the soft brown hair was just that so soft and thick he could tell that he was so lucky to have Tony and he would tell him so.

"No Tony I Promised you that I would look out for you and Lily and any other children you end up having and when you have these two twins in Argus, I will do even more you are my world and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I do not care what anyone else has to say you are my world our children is my soul i could never replace you with anything else ever"

Tony looked up happily his confidence has grown and so his speech and behavior is so much better then it was a few weeks ago. Tony placed his hand on his own belly.

"Lily and i have come up with some Names for the twins if you want to hear them?" Gibbs simply nodded and watched as Tony took out a list of names which looked like they where written by a child which mostly likely they where maybe it was Lily who wrote them.

"if it is a girl then it would be called Nadia, Eleanor or Zoe it if is a boy then I want to call him Alex, Michael or Theodor"

"I think they sound wonderful we will only see when you have the children now I think it is time that someone went to sleep don't you Love?"

Tony nodded his head and let Gibbs take him to their beds he was happy so Happy for a Very long time. This was his home this was his life and this was his family and he would do anything to keep them together though thick and thin nothing will drag them apart.

===========================================================================

OK so this is the next chapter i have put up i don't know if my English was very good but i have tried to make it better anyway Don't forget to give me ideas if you have any thank you.
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Ok this is my last chapter to this story i have enjoyed writing this and am making notes on what i want for my next story.

Thank you everyone for leaving such nice comments i will take on any comets you might have for me since i wont learn to get better unless i get criticism :)

(however i do not want any sexes, Racists or Homophobic Comets):(

This story i will say once again is and always be for fun and enjoyment.
============================================================================

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HOLDS SOME YAOI SEX SCENE.

Tony laid in his bed it has been two years since they where born on 20th Argus he has had Nadia and Theodor Zoey fall name is Zoey Eleanor Nadia DiNozzo Gibbs. While Theodor fall name is Theodor Alex Michael DiNozzo Gibbs they had decided to use all names in their children names.

Theo as they gone to calling him now has such dark hazel brown hair with light brown eyes which would be his uncle eyes....

Zoey has a very light brown hair her eyes was more greener then Theo's Tony loves them both no matter what they looked like.

Lily has gone to her school which is where people who blind goes to help her increase her bearings and senses and was doing very good.
She also has Lucy to stay with her after Lucy's operation to get her leg better she now is able to be Lily's guide dog.

Gibbs is now just working part time since he feels that he is getting much older and wishes to stay home with his family.

As for Tony he has now regain his eye sight he now has 50% sight without glasses he is unable to see without his glasses which was especially made for him.

He is still in his Wheelchair since his legs was so shattered that no money would mend them, but he also now has a few machines which help him get around the bungalow he also works in a special hospital for people who suffer from long turn injury he works in the reception and sometimes goes to the children section to talk to them and bring round Maxwell and Misty who both look after him and keep him from getting into trouble health wise.

Misty is being trained to pick up since if His health get worse she is nearly trained now another month and she would be fit to be his Seizure/Panic Dogs.

Maxwell is still his helper as he will always need help with the smallest things at times.

Anyway here he was laying in his bed Gibbs had sent him to their bedroom as he puts the children away.

Tony had no idea what was going on, but he let things lay out in front of him, he had taken of his clothing like he was told buy Gibbs to do just that.

The door opened to revile Gibbs standing there he closed the door behind him and walked slowly up to the bed he took the barrier down on Tony's side (which was for stopping him from falling out of bed)

============================================================================

SEX SCENE

"Gibbs?" he felt Gibbs fingers fall onto his lips stopping him from talking "Hush now you forgotten that today is your birthday my love and I want to spend it in bed fucking you for all that everything is worth how about that my love?"

Shivering from the cold breath down his neck as Gibbs was slowly kissing his skin further downwards he went.

"My my the grate Gibbs will is letting go of his bullets?" He hard a chuckle "If your not careful I might put them back into it's holster"
"No no it fine"

They continued making love to each other till it came to the part where Gibbs pushed himself in-between of Tony's legs he felt Tony shiver either from being slightly scared or excitement Gibbs did not know but he was determined to find out he did not want Tony to feel scared on their first sex time.

"Tony love what is wrong" Tony looked up from his position closing his eyes before shacking his head while whispering "Nothing" Gibbs sighed "Tony? please tell me darling"

"It is silly..... I know that you will never internally hurt me.... but when ever I think about the idea of sex my mind goes black and all I see is my uncle and fathers faces I mean when ever I have had sex it has always been... well..."

Tony posed before sighing again "Frighting and painful" "I understand Tony but I will promise that you will not have very little pain as long as I can help it"

Tony looked unsure "it will be a little painful to start with since you have not been use to this for about over two years... I just want you to understand that my love"

Tony nodded his head while lifting his legs to bend onto him while nodding his acceptance for Gibbs to continue.

And so they did continue Gibbs slowly pushed his fingers into Tony's entrance who simply whimpered his toes curling slightly as well there was a soft moan.

Two fingers turned into Three... three became four the moaning became longer and louder he became more needing Tony had started to push into the fingers begging for more "Oh More More please Gibbs if this is the painful part please put it in... oh god"

With that Gibbs must have pushed Tony's sweet spot "What the hell was that?"

Gibbs looked up to Tony while smiling "That was your Sweet sport love now i know where to go..." What happened next made Tony shiver so much that his mind went Blank but not of fear but OUT OF PURE pleasure he never felt like this before when be taken by another man....

Gibbs cock pushed into Tony and god it felt so good.
"More please more fuck Gibbs oh please oh god i can't take much more"

Gibbs did as asked pushing harder into his sweet love hole, holding himself from coming there and then.

It took little time once Gibbs knelt down licking and sucking on Tony's chest who had suddenly tighten around Gibbs Penis which he found so hard to hold back mushing in faster and harder he knew that they where both almost there.

"Tony love your so hot so sweet wonderful love I can't believe how lucky i am to have you in my life" Tony either had not hard as he was to into moaning and whispering "Fuck fuck fucking god!"

While followed buy "I never felt like this this pleasure oh please tell me this is not the end?"

or what ever the reason Gibbs did not care he would tell Tony over and over again till he never forgets.

"Coming Gibbs please tell me i can com?"Yeah Love we come together any minuet NOW"

Both had let of sparks of white cum into the air and onto each others front stomach.

"Wonderful love come on love lets go to sleep"

Tony lonely nodded while wrapping his arms around Gibbs he felt Gibbs wrapping his arms also around Tony.

They both fell into a peaceful sleep for the rest of the night soundly.

While they both knew that nothing would change their world ever.
===========================================================================

OK i would like to say thank you for everyone who has been reading my Fanfiction Story..

I am sorry if the sex scene was not that good as it is my first time doing a Sex scene...

Anyway don't forget to leave any ideas for a new story for a Yaoi (GAY) NCIS FANFICTION.
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.
blind love by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
This is a short skip into the future into the DiNozzo-Gibbs family.

It has been three years since the last chapter.

==========================================================================

The house hold which you look at it stood to be strong and wonderful just like the family living inside of it.

There was Tony DiNozzo-Gibbs sitting on a bench holding two little three year old boy and girl who was called Raymundo and Grace-Anna both which has dark brown hair while Ray has Tony's green eyes Grace-Anna has Gibbs blue ones.

It turned out that what ever the drug that was forced into him many years ago will remain in his system which means that he will always give birth to two at a time.

Looking back on his time with his new found family he laughed silently To him self as he watched Maxwell and Misty play with Zoey and Theo Lily was out with Jasper somewhere she was almost turning 15 in a few short months Jasper has became a close friend to Lily he helps her when Lucy was unable it pleased Tony that she has a Companion about her age who is willing to do so.

He also seen the look in both their eyes they also liked each other and maybe in a year or so that is as long as neither of them mucked up they might be together.

Gibbs has no retired after taking a shot to his shoulders he thought long and hard about it and decided that his family came first.


He now spends time working on his boat and playing with the children, when he gets the chance.

Looking down at his youngest children Tony smiled then he felt arms wrapping them self around him, looking up he saw that Gibbs had joined them out side.

"What your thinking about love?"
"That our future is looking so bright I could not wish for anything"

Gibbs smiled down at him while kissing his lips, "Yes Lily told me that she is going out to see Jasper and her other friend what her name?" "Ashlee?" "Yes that it she said that she is going to 'hang out' with them"

nodding my head I saw as Jasper and Lily holding hands walked down the road "Yes I do think that though Love is shown in everyone Love can also be seen by people who see it less"

Gibbs knelt down picking up Ray "Yes Love can be blind at times"

The family laughed and smiled with each other and neither Gibbs nor Tony wished for anything else in the world.

As the sun went down Lily returned confessing she and Jasper are going out she looked up to Tony then to Gibbs then once more to Jasper who had came in with her "Yes Love is Blind at times but it is the blind who more likely to see the blind love"

Gibbs looked at his children then at Tony they all went into the front room and so as all descent Story or Fanfiction ends.

They lived happily ever after...

well at least till their favorite family movie ends.

End

(that it the big wrap up thanks again for leaving comets and for reading my fanfiction.)

:)
End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4509