Finding Out by wereleopard58
Summary: Gibbs and DiNozzo are drugged can Gibbs forgive himself for not being stronger. The consequences of this lead Tony to leave NCIS and search out his family.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Angst, First Time, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Mpreg
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 918 Read: 3251 Published: 06/06/2013 Updated: 06/06/2013
Story Notes:
Dubious consent

1. Finding Out by wereleopard58

Finding Out by wereleopard58
Author's Notes:
Gibbs and DiNozzo are drugged can Gibbs forgive himself for not being stronger. The consequences of this lead Tony to leave NCIS and search out his family.
Title: Finding Out

Author: Wereleopard58

Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo

Rating: FRAO

Spoilers: All of NCIS

Warning: Mpreg, kind of dubious consent.

Summary: Gibbs and DiNozzo are drugged can Gibbs forgive himself for not being stronger. The consequences of this lead Tony to leave NCIS and search out his family.

Disclaimer: I own nothing to do with NCIS

Chapter One

A large warehouse stood in front of them, surrounded by police cars and ambulances. They had been told what was in there but they didn't believe it. They couldn't. All they wanted was to know that Tony and Gibbs were ok.

Ziva and McGee looked at each other and nodded as they headed in first. Ducky and Palmer soon followed. Palmer paled as soon as his saw that sight. He knew the image was going to all haunt them for a very long time. He hoped that it wasn't what it looked like.

XXXXX

Ziva stared down at the two figures in horror. What the hell had happened? Ducky walked over, he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Let's get them to the hospital. We can't find out anymore until they wake up." Ducky whispered as he bent down and separated the two male forms. "Oh Anthony." The tears escaped from his eyes as he saw the blood. "Jethro what happened?" He wished his old friend would wake up and tell them.

Ziva looked down again in anger, her eyes as dark as a black hole. "If Gibbs willing did this to Tony, I will make him pay no matter what I feel towards him. This is an atrocity that no one should get away with."

"Ziva, my dear I understand how you feel. But, this is Jethro. Do you honestly think he would do this to anyone especially to Anthony?"

"I hope not, but, I have been let down my many people I cared for. I will hold my judgement until I talk to them both. Then, I will decide. I will stay with Tony." Ziva stopped for a moment, "in case there is something else going on. I will protect him, from himself if necessary."

Ducky shook his head as he watched the stretcher with Tony being taken away, quickly followed by Ziva.

"Do you really think there is another explanation Ducky?" McGee asked softly.

"There has to be Timothy. Jethro wouldn't do this." Ducky's replied, his voice positive.

XXXXX

Tony groaned as he slowly came awake. That minimal movement sent a shocking pain from his ass straight up through his body.

"What the fuck?" He muttered realising that he was lying on his stomach. As he moved to turn over the pain shot through him again.

A delicate hand lay on his shoulder to stop him from moving again. Ziva moved to sit down so he could see her without straining anything.

"What happened?" Tony asked, afraid to actually find out what the truth was.

"That's what I was going to ask you." She spoke in a timid voice.

That was when Tony knew something was seriously, really wrong.

"Where's Gibbs? He's ok isn't he?" Tony struggled to move, ignoring the pain.

"Tony calm down he is fine, at the moment." Ziva pushed him back down onto the bed.

"What do you mean at the moment? What the hell is going on? Why does my…." He stopped suddenly.

"Ok, I am going to ask you something and you have to be honest with me." Ziva stared at him.

"Yes, fine just ask already. I need to speak to Gibbs."

"I do not think that would be wise." Ziva's voice became a little harder.

"Why?"

"Tony, did Gibbs rape you?"

Tony's eyes widened in shock as the words ran through his mind. "No, of course he didn't. Is that what happened to me? I was raped."

"Yes, what do you remember about last night?"

"We were all out for a drink, you guys left. Gibbs and I stayed for another one and then….." Tony's voice faded off. "I don't remember it's all fuzzy. Why did you ask if Gibbs was the one that attacked me?"

"When we found the both of you, he was…." Ziva waved her hands around.

"Oh, but, no Gibbs wouldn't do that. There is something else going on here. There always is." Tony stammered.

"Tony I understand, but the evidence shows that Gibbs." She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"NO!" Tony shouted shoving her hand off. "He wouldn't ever do that. I have known him for years. Something else is going on. Just leave me alone and find out what it is." He bent his head and sobbed into his pillow.

XXXXX

Ducky sat staring as Gibbs began to awake.

"Duck? What's going on?" Gibbs mumbled as he pushed himself up on the bed.

"What do you remember about last night?" Ducky asked.

Gibbs frowned at him. He didn't like the sound of this. "Where's DiNozzo?"

"I will answer all your questions, but please answer mine first." Ducky pleaded.

There was something really, really wrong. "We went out for a drink, everyone apart from DiNozzo and I left, we had another drink and then…."Gibbs paused. "I don't remember."

"Oh." Ducky said softly.

"Duck, where's DiNozzo?" Gibbs was afraid to find out the answer.

"He's in another room." Duck watched as Gibbs struggled from under the covers. "You can't see him. Not yet anyway."

"Why the hell not, he's my senior field agent." Gibbs glared at him. His blue eyes flashing like sapphires.

"You can't until we find out what happened last night." Ducky waited until Gibbs had stopped struggling and looked at him.

"What do you think happen last night?"

"So far from what it looked like was that." Ducky paused for a moment and then looked Gibbs directly in the eyes. "It looks like you raped him Jethro."

TBC
End Notes:
Dubious consent
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4526