Missing McGee by ncislover4444
Summary: McGee goes missing and Ziva feels like it is her fault
Categories: Gen, McGee/Ziva Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Drama
Pairing: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 969 Read: 2556 Published: 06/24/2013 Updated: 06/24/2013
Story Notes:
I had help from my wonderful sister. please give me feedback as this is my first fanfic and I want to know how well I am doing.

1. Missing McGee by ncislover4444

Missing McGee by ncislover4444
Author's Notes:
McGee goes missing and Ziva feels like it is her fault
*If there are stars it means the character is thinking it.
() If there are brackets it is an action

0500: In the squad room: McGee is sat at his desk when the elevator goes ping Ziva walks out and comes and sits at her desk ready to power up her computer:
Ziva: Good morning McGee. Up early today are we?
McGee: Yeah woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, figured I could just get an early start.
Ziva: Oh right, same here.
Silence falls across the office.
McGee:* Wow she is so beautiful. I envy Tony he always gets paired with Ziva and it is not fair.* (walks over to Ziva's desk) Hey I was thinking, erm is you weren't doing anything erm...
Ziva: Spit it out McGee.
McGee: Wanna go grab a drink after work, erm just us two.
Ziva:* I can tell he doesn't ask people out very often.* Sure I would love to.
McGee:*YES*( walks back over to his desk)
The elevator opens with a ping and Tony walks in.
Tony: Hello where's the Gibbs man.(pointing over to Gibbs' desk)
Ziva: He hasn't arrived yet.
Tony:(Goes and sits in Gibbs' chair and pretends to be Gibbs) Grab your gear, we got a case.
Ziva and McGee: (Laugh)
Tony: He's behind me isn't he.
Ziva: (Nods her head in Tony's direction)
Gibbs: (Stands there staring down at Tony.)
Tony: (Gets up and moves over to his desk) Sorry boss won't happen again.
Gibbs:(Grabs his gear. Walks past tony and gives him a head slap.) It better not. (walks towards elevator.) What are you all waiting for a personal invitation.
Tony:(Mouthing to Ziva as they are walking towards the elevator.) I thought you said he wasn't in yet.
Ziva:(Mouthing to Tony.) I lied.
2100: In the squad room: McGee and Ziva are the last ones to leave:
Ziva: I will see you at the pub in a shor while.
McGee:*I still can't believe she said yes* okay.
2110: At the pub: McGee arrives there shortly after Ziva.
Ziva: (waving hand to call McGee over) McGee over here.
McGee: Oh hey.
McGee and Ziva: (order a drink and they chat for a while)
McGee's phone rings.
McGee: I gotta answer this it's important. I can't hear very well in here so I am going to take a step outside.
McGee: (Outside on the phone.)
Bartender: (walking over to where ziva is sat at the bar.) Where did your friend go?
Ziva: (Staring at the door.) He went outside to answer the phone.
McGee:(Still Outside) ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!!
(Ziva Drops her glass and runs for the door and opens it to see 2 men grabbing a knocked out McGee and putting him in the back of a black van. 3 other men go to grab Ziva but she fights a bit then runs away. The 3 other men pile in the back of the black van, and the 2 that grabbed McGee got in the front and drove off. Ziva grabbed her phone out of her pocket and call Gibbs and Tony telling them to meet her at work.)
2200: In the squad room: Tony, Gibbs and Ziva are stood in a circle in the middle of the bullpen:
Gibbs: Wanna tell me whats going on here?
Ziva: Me and McGee went out for a drink...
Tony:(Cutting off Ziva.) Wait what, rewind you and Mcneverhadahotdate were out having a drink?
Gibbs:(Stares at Tony.)
Tony: I mean, er, erm , er...
Gibbs:( Head slaps Tony)
Tony: Shutting up Boss
Ziva: Any way he went out side to answer his phone and a couple of minutes later I hear him shout my name. ran out and tries to help but it was 3 against 1 and I am pretty sure they were on steroids.
Gibbs: So did you get anything?
Ziva: I got a parcial plate and a description of all 5 men (Ziva writes down some numbers on a post-it.) I am so sorry. It's all my fault...
Tony: (Cutting off Ziva.) Hey there is no way you could have seen it coming.
Gibbs: He's got that right.

THE NEXT DAY: All still at work trying to find McGee:
Ziva: ( Her phone rings she sees it is from McGee so she answers it and puts it on speaker phone.)
Over phone:
Goon 1: We are willing to make a trade, you can have special agent McGee back but we want the girl.
Gibbs and Tony: NO!
Ziva: YES. I will trade willingly.
Goon 2: Meet us with the girl at 0100 at the old abandoned warehouse. She must be handcuffed and stripped of all her weapons.
The Goons:( hung up)
Tony: Are you crazy?!?
Ziva: Don't worry I have a plan.

0100: At the abandoned warehouse:
Ziva: (In handcuffs.) You wanted me so here I am.
Goon 3: Where are the rest of your team?
Ziva: Ones ill and the other is in the car over there waiting for McGee.
Goon 5: Who the hells McGee?
Goon 4: The guy that we are trading for the girl.
Goon 5: Oh.
Tony: (flashes the lights in the car, to prove that he is there.)
Goon 2 and Goon 1: (Walk McGee over to the car.)
Ziva:( pulls both of her hands from behind her back revealing that she had broken out of her handcuffs. She starts fighting with the 3 goons.)
Gibbs:(Jumps out from behind a skip and starts helping Ziva.)
Tony:( Tony gets out of the car and helps beat up the other 2 goons.)

0200: Back at the squad room with McGee and Ziva:
McGee: Would you ever, like erm er, date me?
Ziva: I am sorry McGee but I guess I just see you more as a friend.

0210: Ziva has left and McGee is in the squad room with Abby:
Abby: Timmy you look so sad. What's up?
McGee: Well I told Ziva I liked her and she said she just saw me as a friend.
Abby: Awwwwwww poor Timmy. Don't worry I love you! ( Kisses McGee on the cheek.)
McGee: ( Smiles whist Abby hugs him from behind. Completely oblivious to the fact that he has a blood red lipstick mark on his cheek.)
End Notes:
I had help from my wonderful sister
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4529