a new beginning by 0icestrom1
Summary: When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew. Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Categories: DiNozzo/McGee, Gibbs/Other Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Crossover, Drama, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Other, DiNozzo/McGee, Abby/Palmer
Warnings: Domestic abuse, Mpreg, Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 15293 Read: 66457 Published: 10/25/2013 Updated: 01/10/2014
Story Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.

1. a new beginning by 0icestrom1

2. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

3. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

4. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

5. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

6. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

7. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

8. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

9. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

10. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

11. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

12. A new Beginning by 0icestrom1

a new beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hi just saying that Harry has a thing called Downsing which is a physic ability to locate object which are hidden from the physical Human eye. He also has as well as empathy the ability to feel others emotions.
There is mention about Kate here and there as she is Harry's older cousin.

He also suffers with being 70% deaf so he owns a Cocker Spaniel dog to hear for him.

this means that someone is doing sign language.

(this means they are thinking)

there is no such thing as Magic in this Fanficiton.

Ok now that over with let get on with the fanfiction.

===========================================================================

It was a normal Monday morning Tony had just gotten back from the coffee shop it was his turn to get the drinks even if he did mumble abound it but as soon as Tim McGee stated that he would love a coffee Tony was out that door in moments.

Ziva chuckled as McGee looked shocked he turned round to her wondering what she was laughing about "what it something I said?" Ziva just shock her head "Don't worry Tim he just being Tony"

Gibbs walked back to his desk as soon as he sighed as he looked to the small photos that laid by his computers.

It would be almost two years since Kate's death, he looked more into the women eyes they where very green almost like emeralds the only other person he seen that green eyes was in Tony but the mans eyes was darker.

"Hey Gibbs come to the office" Looking up from the deck Leon Vance stood at the top of the stairs.

Gibbs nodded turning to Ziva "when Tony get back make sure he put my coffee on my desk and tell him to not stare at McGee and get on with his work I will be back shortly."

She nodded at her boss as he left the office while being amused at the face McGee was making.

"Tony stairs at me?" "Don't worry as I said he just being Tony"

McGee nodded and went back to his computer not seeing Tony walk into the office space placing each coffee cup at the desk till he got to Tim's "Hey McGee where Gibbs?"

Ziva looked up "he gone into a meeting with Vance he said put his coffee on his desk." she looked to Gibbs desk seeing the coffee on the desk anyway...

"Never mind"

===========================================================================

Gibbs walked into the director's room where Leon Vance when he walked to the desk he saw a man or was the male a boy? he was so short you could not tell.

Staring the male up and down laying by his foot was a Cocker Spaniel with a jacket on with the sign of a hearing dog for the deaf.

Gibbs watched as the director made movements with his hands and fingers the male turned to his right to the direction of Gibbs and smiled.

"Hello the names Harry Evens nice to see you" Gibbs nodded "Harry will be part of your team Agent Gibbs. He will be your personal group medical examiner and will go where you go since Ducky is the NCIS medical examiner as the whole of NCIS not just for your group to use.

So I am giving you one of your own. as you notice Harry here is 70% deaf but he is dame good at his job even at a young age of 19 he will do your team good."

Sighing Gibbs was not in the mood to ague so he raised his hands but could not help but notice the flinch but said nothing about it he started to sign.

Harry looked to be in thought but smiled and spoke "computer work tracking and hacking" Gibbs nodded

"Good you won't be completely useless as other then a Medical examiner" He did not mean it to be hush and he meant for the boy to not hear him the kid was deaf for pip sakes.

But the kid was going to be more hazarded to the team then anything else still the Director told him that this boy was to be in his team and he was just not in the mood to argue at the moment.

"Fine" Turning to the boy once more

Turning to the door Harry smiled at them and let his dog lead the way Leon Vance sighed.

"Honestly Gibbs I'd hoped you would have been a little more kinder to the poor lad...."

"Director do you honestly believe that this deaf boy will be of any use to us? why give me one sodding reason for me to back the kid up" Vance sighed "he is.... was Agents Todd's youngest nephew."

That stopped Gibbs in his tracks turning back to the director "her what?.... but... she did not have any sisters or brothers at all she was a only child"

The director nodded "that what we first thought as well that is till we got hold of her birth certificate." Gibbs watched as the director picked up a piece of paper from the desk.

"well we found out that Kate Todd was adopted when she was a small child by the Todd family her biologically mother was called Iris White while her father was called Harold Evens.

They had three children three girls the oldest was Kate or her biological name was Jasmine Evens the next girl was called Petunia Evens then the youngest named Lily Evens."

Gibbs listened but he could not believe it.... "now for what ever reason we shall not know however as soon as she was put up for adoption she was brought to America from England.

Anyway it was shortly after Kate's death that I managed to trace down her family in England only to find that the parents had died and both sisters had also died"

Gibbs just sat back down on the chair to think that one of his agent suffered so much.

Director looked at him once more "the only reason I am telling you this Gibbs is that the youngest sister Lily Kate's sister had a little boy... with a man called James Potter no more then 15 months later they where both dead" This once again made Gibbs thinking what (what happened to the child)

"That child Harry was taken to the second sister Petunia however Petunia had already gotten married and had a boy her self..... her husband was not impress" Vance stopped.

"After a while the husband Vernon Dursley beaten his wife... he also attacked the child Harry and his own son Dudley"

This made Gibbs so made to think that a father could hurt not only the wife but also both children as well...

"I must confess that It was only with in the last three years that I was able to get in contact with Harry Potter turned out that he was abused both verbally, physically and raped.... the man Vernon had sold Harry out over the years."

"that bastard to harm a child.... to.... wait no don't tell me that the boy Harry" "yes the boy you just called useless is that same boy that I had spent three years to bring his confidence to the point it is now...."

Gibbs stood "I will try to keep my temper in check but I will hold back my judgment of him till he proves himself to be useful to the team and not by as your adopted son or Kate nephew he will earn his place on my team you understand Director Vance?" the Director smiled "that all I can ask for and who knows life is full of surprised"

Gibbs nodded while turning to walk back towards the door "we shall see talk later"

The director smiled at the man who left the room yes this would be a interesting team now that his adopted son was in Gibbs team and he knew that Harry would be protected no matter what.
===========================================================================

Ok that it for now hope this turn out alright. please any reviews are welcome just not horrible comets that is.
End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hi I just wanted to say that I forgot to mention on the last chapter that Harry has a Prosthetic Leg that would be explained later he also lives on his own.

Also I will try to update this fanficiton every three to four days as I do work so yeah... But I will try to keep up with the time keep I had just said so... let get on with the fanfiction.

Harry other ability is called ESP he is able to sense when people and things are dangerous, and has extremely good intuition He also can touch a dead person body and almost know how and when that person died not all at once.. of course but he gets clips here and there.

===========================================================================

After the introduction which Harry was given to the team he was told to go to his desk which was tucked in the corner of the single office they where all in.

Sasha his dog laid under the desk where Harry had placed a blanket for her to lay on he had started to work his desk so he knew where everything was.

Harry knew that the other agents was watching him almost as if he was about to brake.... he was not sure how he felt about that.

Standing up he took hold of the file that was in his bag which he knew that he needed to hand over to his boss so while walking over to Gibbs desk he waited for his boss to look up.

No time later did Gibbs look up to Harry "I was told by my Doctor that I was to give this to you....

I do not know what is inside but he said that If I should work some where were there is already someone with Medical back round"

Gibbs took the file had a read through his eyes widened while looking up at Harry but sighed He turned to the black haired women.

"Ziva you take Evens down to Ducky so he can give his Medical back round to him"

She nodded Harry took Sasha's led "Come on we going down stairs Sasha" she nodded while leading the way with Ziva at their side.

It was pretty silent the way down the women did not talk to him if she did he did not know... after all he could not hear her.

She held out her hand to him which made him stop he looked at her again she raised her hands

Harry smiled at her so she was not ignoring him on for his deafness but out of being unsure she meant to treat him.

"With a disability? Don't worry Ziva just talk to me the way your used to just.... make sure I Can see your mouth when you do talk or I may not relies that your talking to me"

she nodded "Harry please I don't like it when people talk to me this is Sasha"
Ziva nodded smiling at him she opened the door to a lab almost kind of thing from what Harry could see.

Walking past Harry Ziva walked into the room "Ducky you in here?" "Ziva my dear what can I do for you?"

She gently pulled Harry up to Ducky who looked at the younger man

Ducky looked down at Harry once more the to the dog before understanding Harry hesitated a little this man was taller then Tony or Gibbs.

This slightly bigger in the waste he tented to say away from these kind of people after all that is what his uncle built was....

However after gathering his courage he spoke "Hello.... sir.... the name Is Harry as Ziva Said sir... My Doctor told me to that when I start working I had to give this to the Doctor in the building if there was any....."

Ducky smiled at the boy while he held the file which Harry handed to him "I will read this later I am currently trying to see the course of death to this poor woman" Harry looked at him then to the corpse which was on the table.

Heading over to the corpse he looked up at the Man "May I?" Ducky nodded He wanted to see for himself how good Harry Evens is...

He watched as the boy raised his hand skimming though the file something court his eye yet he turned to watch the boy once more... Jimmy was away as he was sick.

He would need extra help when that does happen with curious eyes he and Ziva held back the gloves which the boy had on he placed his hand on the body not more then seconds later he stopped moving his hands up and down the women body.

Turning back to the two people he once more hesitated before pointing out anything "what have you picked up so far sir"

Ducky smiled

Harry turned back to the body along the next then to the place where she was shot "this women killed her self...." changing his hand to the women head then sighed.

"She had a illness.... and could not deal with the Suffering of the pain she had Cancer as well as Type one Diabetic so both problem really gave her too much pain."

Ziva stepped forward Harry hesitated once more "that I don't have a clear thought about yet give me couple of hours and I might have something then"

She nodded Ducky smiled (this boy will defiantly be grate help to us and Gibbs team)

Harry looked down at Sasha.

"I can have more of a understanding when the body is fresh if you know what I mean the older they body is the difficult for me to have a better sight"

Ducky nodded

Harry nodded "that fine I must get back to the Bullpen nice seeing you Sir"

Both Ziva and Harry said good by to Ducky and left the room.

Ziva looked at Harry placed her hand on his shoulders he looked up at her as she smiled Harry blushed a little "thanks"


===========================================================================

OK I am leaving this here for the moment sorry it a little slow I just want to set up the story a little hope that ok.... please review
End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Writers notes to take note off... (Sorry could not help that)

I bow my head in shame as I was unable to update this chapter sooner as I said I would but I have been working till 7:30 each night and by the time I get home and eat dinner I just want to crawl into Bed so yeah....

The last thing I Wanted to mention is that Gibbs is not being horrible to Harry it just at the moment when ever he sees Harry he sees Kate and with her lost still lingering in his head Gibbs just finding it hard to adapt Harry as a part of his team.

Hope that clears up some confusion from the last chapter alright then Remember if you have a question and you Don't mind a little story telling for the later chapters. (Sorry can not remember what that thing is called)

Sorry if there is any misspelling of grammar mistakes I have Dyslexia (Learning Disability) SO if you spot anything that Could be changed in the line of spelling and want to help me correct it then please do.

Remember means that people are sign language.(this) means that the person is thinking.

with that said Lets get on with the new chapter.

===========================================================================

Chapter 3

Weeks had past on since Harry Evens introduction he has helped cleared so many cold cases which made his team happy that they have been able to put away many criminals some which murdered or injured Navy Officers.

Harry could not help but feel as if Gibbs was keeping him at a arms length it kind of hurt that the only time he *talks* to him was when they where on a case.

Or he wanted Harry to do something like Hacking into dater bass when McGee was unable to do so at the time, Or was working with Ducky on Bodies.

Sighing slightly he was working on their current Case a Navy (CPO chief petty Officer) was shot not more then three days ago the team had been sent out to investigate the case.

Harry did become grate friends with Abby and Jimmy and he thinks he is on good terms with Mr Ducky when he was assisting both him and Jimmy with the dead bodies.

so far nothing popping up for him to use his abilities to be put to use Sasha stayed at his feet in her bed which was under there when he worked at the desk when he had his back to the wall.

Right now he had just been successfully in Cracking the blog which been keeping him out from getting the past word on one of the Navy Medical dater-bass.

Harry looked up only to see Gibbs was watching him "Have the Information you wanted Gibbs"

Gibbs looked right at him

Harry nodded taking Sasha's lead in his hands she followed behind him gladly feeling happy to be able to finally get out for a while.

The drive to the Navy bass was very silent well To Harry they where Sasha sat in the back while he was at the front with Gibbs driving.

===========================================================================

Dream (WARNING THERE IS ABUSE IN THIS SLOT)

He must have fallen asleep because as soon as his head hit the head he reopened his eyes but he was not in Gibbs car he was some where else....

Looking around him Harry could tell that Sasha was not with him which worried him.

Taking his eyes back to in front of him the room which he was in was very small and very dark He tried to reach for the door however he was unable to make the door to open.

He pushed it yet no matter what he tried to do the door would not open to no soul within that room... looking up the door once more he saw vents there was only one room which he remembered with such a thing.

Holding out his hands in front of his face they where so small... well smaller then his hands are now at the age of 19 these hands was that of a 7 year old.

"No.... no.... please god no" trying to push himself further to the back of the small cupboard that he definitely knew that was where he was.

"PLEASE someone get me out of here....anyone?" the door suddenly open while a chubby hand reached inside of the dark room grabbing him by his shirt neck till his eyes where looking into his uncles dark blue eyes.

"What I did I tell you about making noise freak? you want to wake up the whole neighborhood with your pathetic cries. You where meant to stay quiet while you was in there now you shall NOT eat tonight like I was going to let you so to punish you Freak"

Harry was dragged towards the back door uncle Vernon was muttering something or another Harry could not understand what he was saying.

He feared the worse when Vernon started to take him down the cellar, It was till he hard a female voice shouting pulling Vernon back out of the cellar door which made him let go of Harry.

"Petunia you bitch go back to bed I need to sort this freak out get out of my way Petunia or you will be punished as well"

Harry looked up to see his aunt was now on the floor after being hit and the force behind that made Petunia collapse into a pile on the floor.

She feel silent tears in her eyes "Aunt Petunia please Don't worry" the women looked up at Harry who was being dragged down to the dark cold cellar that she feared the most of the whole house.

Darkness once again consumed him as he felt the stairs beneath disappeared.

Dream end.

===========================================================================
Gibbs had hared the dog starting to whimper slightly as he pulled up in the navy car park turning to Evens he could see why the dog was whimpering as much as she did most likely sensed her masters distressed long before he did himself.

Leaning over to Evens he tried to get the boy out of what ever dark dream land that the boy must have landed himself in.

"Evens come on lad... wake up" There was a little stair it was then that Gibbs sighed (of course the boy is deaf for the most part)

Sighing he took the whistle that hanged around Harry's neck and blew into it thrust waking up the slightly paled frightened face of the boy.

Once he had the full attention of Harry he raised his hands

He could not put emotion into his voice as the boy would not even hear his worry.

Looking ever where about him till Harry could tell that he was no longer in the cellar but in Gibbs car with Sasha in the back seat whimpering her head low on her paws with ears flat against her head.

"Sorry" He tilted his head up at Gibbs who shock his head Nodding his head Harry got out of the car and grabbed Sasha from the back set and followed Gibbs towards the woods where the shooting took place.

He could not seem to get dream out of his head of his uncle hands wrapped around his throat as if he was trying to strangle him.

Sighing he rubbed his face gently before patting Sasha head softly just for reassuring that she is there and she would not ever leave him alone.

===========================================================================

OK I am going to leave it there for now hope you all enjoyed this chapter I hope I mead it a little longer then the other two to make up for the lack of update....

sorry again.
remember reviews are welcome as long as they are not anything rude thanks again.

Turning off air.... or coming of page... good night. :)

Argent news.

Hello everyone If anyone of you is wondering what the hell happened to chapter 4 then here the thing...

My dyslexia mind came into play and I Accidentally deleted chapter 4 so Tomorrow I am hoping to find time and rewrite this chapter I am so sorry everyone who was reading this chapter I will try to get Chapter 4 up and running in the next day or so.

I am sorry about that.
End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is chapter 4 re-updated because my dyslexic mind took play once again and I thought I was deleting chapter 5 which went wrong so I accidentally deleted chapter 4 In the end I ended up in deleting both 4 and 5.... so yeah so I have to rewrite this chapter and the next.

============================================================================

Chapter 4.

Both Evens and Gibbs had been investigating the crime scene while Sasha tried to sniff out anything that the human eye missed Yet there was nothing to indicate that there was such a thing to be found.

They both headed back to the car after 4 hours of finding noting even with Harry trying to use his special gifts.

Gibbs kept looking back at the black haired boy in Front of him neither had spoken to each other unless it was necessary. However Gibbs believe part of this was because he or Evens wanted to admit the incident that happened back in the car.

Harry on the other hand could feel Gibbs emotions no matter how hard the man tired to hide them from him. There was nothing or anything that anyone could say to the younger man about his own feelings for Gibbs.

For many weeks he has almost been court in looking in places he should not have been looking and for the most part he could not help him self for his only wish was for the man too look at him with the same feeling and emotion that he felt for Gibbs.

They had reached the car without Harry knowing that they had walked from one end of the field to the other he could not help but feel a little sheepish as he had not taken into account of not knowing what was happening around him.

Gibbs on the other hand was paying attention to his soundings he felt as if someone was watching them and that someone did not mean a nice person.
Moving closer to where Evens was, he felt as if he should give the boy every chance of escape if anything should happen.

While he is trained in fighting and knowing how to use a gun he did no think that Evens was.

Then he saw it the slight shine in one of the trees that was ahead of him It was also Sasha who heard the nose and started to bark and pulling Evens towards the safety of the car which gave more shelter against flying bullets.

"Sasha what wrong?" This had Gibbs worried if the boy was unable to see the danger they where in at the moment then they where dead from the moment he looked up into the tree.

Gibbs hated himself not thinking of bringing one of his other agents with him and Evens why did he not think of this to happen.....

Now he put himself and Evens in danger for his lack of thinking Gibbs managed to reach for the radio which connected to his team back at the bull pen.

'This is DiNozzo what up' "DiNozzo get you self and everyone's asses down here at the army camp Evens and I are being targeted we need back up Sasha alerted men from inside the camp with her barking but we need the team down here hurry......"

A stray bullet hit the radio cutting him of from trying to make anymore contact with the rest of the team.

However if Ziva was driving then they would be down here within moments All they had to do was hold out and he had to make sure that Evens kept his head down while keeping Sasha with him for protection.

The shorting went on for a few moments before the team reached them Ziva got onto the grown and took am at the man in the tree she short the man dead on but Ziva had not killed him.

After all they needed him to be iterated for information as of why he had started to shot at them.

Gibbs took Evens leading him to the car to head back to the bullpen sighing he could see that this had shock the boy a little though in credit to Evens he did not show such a emotion.

Taking the boy's chin with his fingers Gibbs tilted Harry's head up to him to make sure that Harry could understand what he was saying "Don't worry it alright to be frightened."

He was no good in making anyone feel better he knew that the kid could understand what he was feeling and that worried him to no end yet he wanted to try to ease the worry that Harry was feeling and trying to keep it from everyone else.

Harry's eyes where on everything else but his own eyes and he did not need to be a empathy to know that the boy had things on his mind and worries of his own whether they where to do with the case or not.

"Am I allowed to be selfish in admitting I was scared?" Harry finally said at last... "Is it alright for me to hope that everything will be alright no matter what?"
Gibbs watched Harry the bright green eyes that belonged to the 19 year old that made him shiver only slightly. "Of course I will protect you no matter what shall happen"

Harry rewarded his words with a true bright smile before allowing his head to slide into the hand of Gibbs resting it on his own check closing his eyes Harry whispered.

"Then I want to be selfish if only once... I want to keep my family safe I want to be able to sleep at night without the worry of someone coming into my room to attack me may I...."

Gibbs sighed slightly not because of Harry but he wanted the same for the boy after what Vance told him he knew about the boy's childhood or as much of it he knew of anyway...

"You can stay at mine tonight and as long as you wish" Harry smiled once more "Thank you"..


"Yo Gibbs It time we got back to bass what keeping you two?" Gibbs turned to see DiNozzo standing by the car in front of McGee as if protecting him from anything from the outside of the car. "Just coming"

Allowing himself one small moment Gibbs looked back at Evens "I promise... Evens if any fucker tries to harm you I will see to it that they will not have a chance to ask for lawyers"

"Don't make promises you can not keep" With that Evens turned and got into the car leaving Gibbs standing there but he knew that this shooting was just the beginning.

===========================================================================

OK I am going to leave it there hopefully this was better then the first chapter 4 I had up I thought the whole kidnapping thing was a little early once I thought about it a second time So here this new chapter.

Please If you want to review on this chapter or any other chapters just email me.

Thank you for reading.
End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kates youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hi everyone here the if you have not seen the new chapter 4 please do so or you might be confused when you read this As I accidentally deleted the last chapter before doing this chapter and rewrote that chapter you have been warned.

'This is when someone is thinking'

*This is when someone is singing*

============================================================================

Chapter 5

The investigation went on longer then anyone thought it would have... at first the team thought that the case would only be a few weeks to a month... but now they where reaching into the third month.

Evens have been staying at Gibbs place for protection and even though he knew how to fight thanks to Leon Vance who haired someone to teach him, however it was thanks to his empathy that he could not bare to hurt anyone.

Sasha has been a dime she never left his side not in the whole time she assisted him with everything that she could do to help him.

Now at the current moment he was laying in the bed in the spear bedroom of Gibbs home.

The man kept his promise and never left his side when they where come to and from work while Sasha was with him when Gibbs could not be.

From the corner of his eye he saw the door open jumping onto his feet almost at once in worry he grabbed the nearest thing the old lamp on the table Sasha started to bark as well from her masters sudden actions.

*Don't worry Evens It only me McGee* Harry after turning on the lights on once again he took a better look at the person who entered the room.

"Sorry I am kind of jumpy at the moment I should have known if anything was wrong Sasha would have alerted me before you even got though the door. if you meant any harm to me"

McGee smiled at him *I came to give you someone to talk to other then Gibbs he is down stairs*

Harry nodded at the older man who went to sit down on the chair which was in the corner.

They spoke for a while till McGee had to go back to bass now his lunch break Gibbs was down stairs he looked up when McGee came down "How is he?" McGee sighed "Spooked a lot by the whole thing I can tell just by the look in his eyes."

"Yes I thought that the other day when I tried to enter his room last night to bring his medication he got up from the bed and hid underneath it I had to spend almost a whole hour trying to get him out"

"I have managed to attach a radio collar to Sasha as she hardly goes anywhere without him she would be best and I have also attached three small transmitters one with in Harry's glasses as well as a small hair pin which is attached to his hair and lastly he will place the last one about his person where only he knows."

"Will this keep him save?" Gibbs said while drinking his coffee McGee sighed "I don't know about keeping him selves but It will help us locate him if anything should happen."

Gibbs was angry not at McGee no the agent was simply doing what he was being told to do and the thought of someone harming the boy upstairs made his blood boil.

Also the very fact that he may not be able to keep his word to not let anyone harm Evens he remembered what Leon Vance told him not more then two days ago.

===========================================================================

Flash back.

Gibbs had been watching Evens who was currently working at his desk trying to hack into the dead corporal's bank accounts so they could see if they could find anything that might seem odd.

"Agent Gibbs a word with you in my office"

Gibbs looked up to see the director standing by the stair case watching him and the rest of the team across the bull-pen.

Standing up he indicated to the rest of the team that he was going to be gone for a short while in the directors office.

"What the problem Director I am currently in the middle of a case that can not be put to one side." Gibbs said as he closed the door behind him.

Turning to face the desk of the director he was surprised to see a man of a decent built and dark hair.

"This Agent Gibbs is a man known as Remus Lupin he was a teacher at Harry's school he has some information that could led to who might want to harm the boy"

Gibbs nodded he saw the walking stick that the man held and scar that was across his face but divided not to say anything about it.

"So Mr Lupin you was a teacher to Harry Evens?"

Lupin stood up and held his hand out " Yes and the pleasure is all mine and knowing that Harry is in a place where there are people who care about him makes me so happy"

The man smiled even more but Gibbs sighed "what kind of school did Evens go to?" "oh he went to Hogwarts school for the talented and disabled"

"I see what talents did the boy have?" "Art... music.... cooking... horse riding and as well as computers"

Gibbs smiled at that yet was shocked at the same time "Of course it took a while for the school to coach him out of his shell to show such talents and I never been prouder."

Remus walked to the corner for a moment "Anyway the thing that I have come here is to give you information for young Harry must not know that I was here he would be devastated that I came here"

"Why would that be?" "When he left England to come here with Mr Vance here he asked us not to follow him... Yet after receiving a letter from Mr Vance here explaining the whole shooting incident I took time of work and came right over that what God fathers do"

Director Vance stepped away from his desk to walk over to Gibbs "Mr Lupin has information as I said as to who is after young Evens"

Lupin turned around once more "Of course sorry... the person who I think might be after Harry would be Draco Malfoy... Harry's ex now I do not think that he is behind the shooting but I do know that might be his father as the man has no scene of honor"

"Why would Evens Ex be after him?" "Harry turned him down after the boy got to ruff on him it brought back memories of his time with Vernon I am amusing that you know about what that man did?"

A nod came from Gibbs and the Director Lupin spoke again "Anyway Draco would not take no for a answer, so after a few months of the two going out he took young Harry to his home for the holidays.

I do not know what happened after the summer holidays but Harry was no longer the same, he was worse of then when we found out that his own uncle rapped him and sold him out for other men to rape him"

Lupin took a deep breath and took out a picture "This is what our school nurse managed to get from when she had to gather evidence of the marks that where left on Harry's body after the holidays."

Gibbs took hold of the picture and looked for him self it was horrible the scars that littered the young man that he grown to love for more then he should.

He cocked his head to the side as Vance took hold of the picture as well to look at it him self. "I have seen scars like this on the boy when he came into my custody when he arrived in America three years ago he was still just under age to be living by him self at the time and I do not think he will ever be truly ready.

When I saw the marks that where scattered around the back arms legs and front it sickened me knowing that a man or anyone could harm a defenseless child to such a degree that they would never be the same mentally.

Yet now I also know that this is not just from that man but from another as well... so many people harmed Harry..."

Giving the photo back to Lupin he punched the wall "Well no more I WILL NOTE LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN"

Gibbs was livid with what happened to his EM he would make sure he would keep that promise even more so now then he ever kept any promise Gibbs ever had before.

Lupin stood before them "Look I may not be able to be there for a much as I wish to be there for Harry but I am so so happy that he some where he might have some protection from people like Vernon and Draco as well as the boys father I eases my mind"

Gibbs nodded at the brown haired man "Is that all you wish for me to be here for Director I have a boy down stairs who needs my protection?" Leon Vance smiled "No that all I need you here for go on Gibbs thanks"

Grunting slightly in reply Gibbs walked out of the office and that was the end of it for a while.

===========================================================================

End of flash back

Now they where here and he was not sure if he could keep that promise there was another shooting and Evens had been right in the outbreak of it.

Resting the empty cup down on the table he got up McGee must have left while he was in deep though staring out of the window he noticed it was now very dark outside. 'must have been in a very deep thought to not see that' Gibbs thought as he left the kitchen.

Heading upstairs he walked into Harry's room Sasha looked up at him as Gibbs entered the room pointing to his lips instructing the dog to be silent Sasha did as told resting her head back on her paws.

Reaching for the blankets he placed them over the young man so he would not be cold... "I will protect you if it the last thing I do." leaning down his lips make contact with the young mans check.

"Yes if it the last thing I do I will protect you my love"

Turning out from the door he looked back still seeing the black haired boy in the bed he tried not to think of anything that would send shivers down his spin and into the most awkward places down below.

Heading to his own room he laid down on his bed while putting the lights out he feel into a deep sleep.
===========================================================================



OK I am going to leave it there I hope this chapter was alright please review and if you have any questions please ask them I will try to answer them the best I can.
End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kates youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is chapter 6 of A new Begging hope you all enjoy it.

(This means that the person is thinking)

*this means someone is doing sign language*

-this means that someone is on the phone or walking radio (Can not think what they are called the hand held radios what the NCIS and other officers use to talk though)


===========================================================================

Chapter 6.

It took a while for Harry to get back used to working around people at the NCIS after the shooting that happened not more then 2 months ago he was currently working in the ME, away from the whole crime seen for a while it helps him to get used to working with people again.

Within days of working there he soon became a little board and went on to working with Gibbs and his team for the less outstanding cases for now.

Sasha was the same she was used to be active and was happy when her master confidences came back after such a long time.

The team helped him the best way they could when ever they could and that knowledge made him feel as if he could do anything.

So now he is now currently hacking into a data that the team was trying to follow the murder who killed a privet of the marines and also a captured Army Lieutenant who was taken by the killer.

At last he found it calling over to Abby who was sitting at his desk out of being board "Can you get in contact with the rest of the team Abby?" he asked 'of course Harry'

"Thanks it this I need you to tell them" Abby came round to his desk to look at the she held the phone in her hand -This is Gibbs what up Abby?-

"Harry found the signal for the captured Lieutenant with (Navy) Commander Renard they are in the next three blocks down from where you are currently located Harry manged to get into the buildings camera and he can see that the Commander has a gun at hand.

He has the Lieutenant blind folded and tied to the bed also there seems to be two guards outside the room of the building which is Meeting room 102"

-Thanks Abb's let Evens know we appreciate his help- the man hanged of making Abby sigh as she looked down at Harry who was observing the room making sure he watched everything that was being done.

*Gibbs said thanks* Harry looked at her in amazement "he never says thank you to anyone no matter what you sure he said that?"

Abby giggled the boy was like a little brother that she always wanted yet after her mother gave birth to her the women just could not have any more children as her body was very weak.

*Of course he said yes well what he said was tell Evens that I said thanks they appreciate your help*

Blushing slightly he went back to watching the screen and was happy he did he picked up the phone once more handing it to Abby who was at a lost "Call Gibbs Abby he about to walk into a trap"

-Gibbs here Abby this is kind of the wrong time to call- Harry who was watching the screen from both the outside of the room and from the inside shouted "No it the right time Do not go into the room tell him Abby"

-No need for that Evens I heard you- Abby translated for him he whispered to Abby

"Tell Gibbs that the Commander Renard has a gun pointed to the door if they where to go in right now someone would be shot without fail"

Abby did tell this to Gibbs who stayed silent -Ziva is on one of the buildings outside she can see him from where she is I just got a message back from her that her aim is dead on-

Abby nodded she knew that the Ex assassin would never miss especially when her team was in danger.

*She will not ever miss you can depend on Ziva*

The next few moments was really hard for Harry to watch as he saw Gibbs barging in the door at the same time the window broke, making the Commander turn in surprise which allowed Gibbs and the remaining of the team to raise their guns.

In the mean time McGee ran to the bed to untie the Lieutenant wrapping the covers around the man, Tony watched from the side while keeping Gibbs back save he knew that if the Commander should choose to turn and shoot the Lieutenant.

He knew that McGee being the person he was would get in the way and be shot at the same time he could not let that happen yet at the same time he could not leave Gibbs side he was meant to watch Gibbs 6s.

Then everything was so fast that even if you recorded the thing no one would truly know what happened. The only thing that was certain was the Commander was on the floor with blood gathered around him.

Not only that but the second Window was broken and it was not in the direct line from where Ziva was so it could not have been her.

===========================================================================

Harry was please still that everyone was save with in a hour or so everyone was back at the Bullpen "Your all save?"

He started to look at the rest of the team trying to find any injuries that might be hidden as well as reading their emotions only to find Love from Gibbs amusement from Tony and Ziva.

It was only when he got to McGee that he felt something taking of the mans jacket he found a cut running down the mans arm who winced in pain. "your hurt Tim?"

Tim smiled down at the youngest member in their team as well as his little brother *Only a scratch Harry I will go to Ducky to get treated nothing to worry about Gibbs driving is not the safest of places to be around*

Tony ran up to him as Tim made his way down to the trained doctor to get his arm looked at Harry could feel that Tony was worried about the slightly shorter man who he was following.

Sighing he went back to his desk where Sasha stilled laid asleep she would wake when he called or if there was danger about.

Looking up at Ziva and Gibbs who was back at their own desk filling out the paper work he smiled.

(This was his home and nothing would take that away these people where his family and not anyone can say that would change that so he would do anything in his power to keep them happy and safe.)

He was save his last nightmares of years ago where finished and he was able to sleep peacefully at last at night.

===========================================================================

In the next town in Richmond a tall man of 6ft3 stood blond hair blue eyes holding a picture of the one of Harry Potter Evens "So the commander is dead?" he turned to the man who was kneeling behind him and the desk.

"Yes sir the plain was a failure I had to shot the Commander before he gave any information out to the NCIS Forgive me"

"No..... the plain when to according to plain I now know where my pet is been hiding. all the team of Jethro Gibbs where there even their Ex Assassin was on the roof.

There would have been know clews on the Commander being inside unless someone hacked into the Computers cameras building I only know one person who is skilled enough that was not there to be able to do such thing."

Walking back to his desk he took out a letter handing it to the man who looked up at the letter in front of him.

"Hand this to Lieutenant-commander Wilson tell him that the fun is about to start all the information I need him to do is inside of that Letter also tell him when he gets the chance Grab a black haired, Green eyed beauty of one....."

Turning back to the window "Harry Potter Evens and bring him directly to me Do not stop at nothing get rid of anyone in his way I must have the boy My patients has worn and my lust for him is growing ever other day"

Bowing his head the man turned once more and out of the door the man smiled down at the picture for another time. "Yes I will have you under me where you belong Harry Potter Evens if it the last thing I do"

===========================================================================

OK that is the end of that chapter hope it was good and I plain on having more action in the next chapter please review and if you have any Questions please ask I will try to answer them the best way I can.

Thanks for reading.
End Notes:
if there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of chapter 7. :)

============================================================================

After the Shot out and a few other Marines and Navy killing or kidnapped Agent Gibbs refused to leave Harry on his own.

He always had at least one of the other agents with him, even if he was at the bullpen he was either with Jimmy or Abby who surprisingly both knew some from of hand to hand and Jimmy became rather protective of him for some reason.

So here they where him and Jimmy in the teams main office Jimmy was reading some kind of book Sasha was laying at Harry's feet.

The day started out rather differently first there was the coffee shop where Harry was getting the coffee's for everyone as it was his turn.

Sasha began to pull him away from the counter after he brought the coffees Harry was unsure of what gotten into her that morning her behavior was so out of character for her.

That was not all but as soon as he entered the bullpen Ziva walked right up to him and she looked him all over as if trying to spot for something that might be out of place from before he was there that morning.

She only stopped when McGee laughed at this "Ziva he has Three tracking device and not only that but if anything did happen then Sasha's collar would turn red on our monitor So don't worry."

She looked at Harry once more before nodding and returning to her desk but every so often she would look over at him, Harry could not understand this strange none Ziva like Behavior as well.

Heading over to his own Desk Harry went about in catching up with the paper work that he has not been able to finish the day before he would have finished them but Gibbs almost had to dragged him away.

Sighing he lent down to pet Sasha she went back to having her head resting on his leg which made Harry feel just as safe from her previous barking and pulling.

He did not notice when Gibbs or the Director entered the their office part of the bullpen both looked towards Harry with a serous expression on their faces.

Gibbs tapped on Harry's desk which made him look up to see Gibbs Blue eyes looking right into his own green eyes.

*You are to stay here we do not need your help on this particular Case Ducky will be with us* Harry felt a little hurt by that statement but then he felt that Gibbs was worried he knew from there that Gibbs did not mean anything bad by this news.

So he simply nodded Gibbs raised his hands once more *Jimmy will be up here in a few moments he will watch over you so we know everything is alright and we can consecrate on our case*

===========================================================================

So here they where after five hours of silents Jimmy was not doing anything other then reading a book and petting Sasha now and again when she went over to him and the quick glance over to the black haired boy that sat across from him.

He was worried about the team even by now they would normally come back or at least one of them would be ordered to come back with news and update on the case this has yet to happen.

Jimmy took his phone out to try and call Ducky to see what the trouble was that could have held them up for over 3 without news from either of the Agents.

Harry seemed to be thinking of the same time as Jimmy yet neither wanted to admit they where worried over the team that they knew could very well defend them self's with little difficulty.

There was times when Abby would wonder up looking around the bullpen and then wondering back down to her lab.

Now was the tenth time since she reemerge this time she sighed while sitting down on top of Harry's Desk

She had her phone with her Harry saw Jimmy making Signing with Abby most likely so he could understand what they where talking about.

*Don't bother Abby I already tired to phone Ducky as well as McGee neither are picking up* Abby just looked at him with a look that said 'Don't test my patient'

*I am calling Tony if he does not answer I will call Ziva if she does not answer then I will call Gibbs and if he does not pick up then something is up*

Jimmy nodded that this he looked once more over to Harry who was now getting up from his desk.

"Going to the Toilet" Jimmy nodded at him Sasha got up with him as well entering the restroom, he felt as if something was not quite right but his the calling of nature was too strong for him to think about anything else.

Now thinking about it he should have been more worried as soon he felt the strange emotion that surrounded the restroom that was there before he entered.

It was when he was washing his hands did he suddenly have that Empathy ability of his really did kick into gear leaving the room he looked round just to make sure there was no one that was out of place from before he entered the room.

Sighing he took hold of Sasha who was waiting outside she too looked up at him as if asking what was wrong.

Now Harry was really on edge looking around once more just to be sure he felt as if he was being watched.

Reaching to his desk Harry found Jimmy and Abby kissing a little but nothing more so when Abby saw him coming she stopped while pushing Jimmy away a little.

Jimmy looked confused till he saw Harry walking up to them there was a slight blush on his cheek.

Harry just laughed at that *Gibbs called he says they where just in a slight bit of trouble and could not answered our calls* Harry let out a relived sigh at that bit of news.

"Glade to hear about that" he smiled at Abby who bent down to hug him *Yeah they are meant to be back any moment*

Harry smiled once more while sitting back at his desk he knew everything was going to be alright. Yet He could not shack that feeling of being watched from with in the darkness.

===========================================================================

Ok everyone I am ending it there Hope you enjoyed this chapter here Please review if you want to and if you have any questions please ask them even if you do not want to review that fine.

Anyway Over and out. :)
End Notes:
if there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is the next chapter please enjoy.

WARNING Harry violence in this chapter and a lot of touching (No actual raping but touching Harry in places without his permission but not entering yet)

===========================================================================

Harry laid in the cold room almost lifeless to all that was around him he was foolish to not be more aware of what was around him after the strange feeling he had in the bathroom no more then two days before.


Flash back.

Harry's days since then have been very odd to say the least after what happened in the bathroom he did not want to be on his own once more which was now a step back to what he was like when he was living with the director.

It was a well known fact to many in the NCIS building that he was abused by Vernon and even though he knew that he was never going to escape the nightmares of the past he could only look towards the future.

The Gibbs team was his family now and he new that none of them would intentionally harm him in anyway.

He would protect them just as they protected him in every case that they come across and they never let him go anywhere on his own, Sasha was more alert then she ever been before she knew also the things that scare her owner.

Sasha also knew what to do if anyone should even think about harming the boy she now loved and would do anything he ordered her to do.

Her devotion to Harry was unquestionable and absolute so when she hard the people in the coffee shop a few days ago and then she saw a hand went to grab for her owner she barked and pulled on the harness which in the end got the attention of her master.

Nothing seemed to have happened since then apart from the odd sounds that came from the bathroom and really when you think about it a lot of strange sounds come from the bathroom all over the places.

============================================================================

So now here he is chained to the wall and for the life of him trying to think where he went wrong he was felt a lot of emotions from many people who was around him to make sure that no one was going to harm him in from reading such things.

And he was with the team that day he felt more safe and most likely let his guard down to much in relying on Sasha to be his ears and that was totally wrong of him she was not a guard and that was where he went wrong.

It was his fault that he got taken and it was his fault for finding someone else to blame for his stupidity, he new that the team would find him...... or rather he hoped that they would try to at least find Sasha who knew where his last place was before he was taken.

His thoughts was broken when he saw the door open as he could not hear what was going his fear went up a little he saw that there was two people that walked into the room he was currently chained up in.

One of the men took hold of his leg and started to Turn it of course Harry knew then what he was trying to do take of his prosthetic leg of so he would not run.

It was also then that he saw that they where someone he seen before he just not for the the live of himself remember who even though he knew that he should.

They both started to speak to him yet he could not understand what they where saying they where not looking directly at him so he could not see their mouths to even try to know what they where saying.

One of them took hold of his arms and began to drag him out from the room and down a corridor which Harry has not seen before he worried what was going to happen to him.

After a while he was brought to a dark room where someone was waiting for them Harry looked up to his surprised to find "Draco Malfoy?" the man before him was Harry's ex and someone he hoped to never see again.

Draco walked down to where Harry was currently being held by the two goons that was still behind him.

The blonde took hold of Harry's chin to make him look up to his face "the one and only my dear pet how I longed for the day you would be here knelling down at my feet where you should belong from the very start."

Harry began to struggle after all if he was going down he was going down with a fight.

"You can go to hell Malfoy I no longer care for you not after you harmed both my self and Hermione how can you even think that I would go back to you.. you.... bastard Hermione is still in the hospital thanks to you"

Draco just smiled down at him making sure that the boy could see his mouth once more since he did try to get away he loved to see the black haired boy fight and the tears that was starting to form was wonderful to see as well.

"Now now there no need for you bad Language my dear pet" Now Draco started to run his hands up and down Harry's body while taking of the boy's clothing slightly and poor Harry could do not nothing to stop him.

His hands was tied and he knew that if he did fight any more he would be giving Draco more pleasure then scaring the taller boy.

It was only till Draco got down to his privet place down below did he really start to try to get away from the touch that was making him more scared of the blonde boy then he has ever been before.

However this seemed to anger Draco more then please him as the angry blonde took hold of his hair and forced Harry's head up-towards his mouth which ended up spitting down on his own face.

"You are going to do what I want you to do just like you used to do before you ran away from my grip before" Harry shivered in remembrance of that memory the one where he was almost always tied to the bed in the blondes mansion with no way of getting free.

"No no please I don't want to go back to that live again Draco you are crazy if you think I would go with you just because you want me to."

There was a evil smile on the blondes face as Harry spoke "That is where your wrong my little pet, you will go with me one way or another you see I have people watching your little friends at the NCIS building 24/7.

I would know when the best time to harm them when they are all one their own you would not want that my little pet now would you?"

Harry could no longer hold the tears that was threading to spill over his eyes as he allowed his head to fall downwards to the floor he knew the boy was not bluffing and would follow out with his promise.

"What do you want me to do then?" Once again his head was forced up to the blondes mouth "you will go with me winningly and happily you will be taken back to my home in England.

You will not ever see them friends of yours again as if you even try to run or crawl away from me ever again all I have to do is push the button and the building will explode or I can call in and make sure that each one of your team will suffer one by one."

Harry nodded not knowing what to do now he was in the hands of his ex boyfriend.

"And another thing when you talk to me you shall call me lord Malfoy as I am the new lord of the Malfoy name from now and also you shall call everyone else master on you understand that"

Nodding again not daring to speak for his voice might crack into nothingness.

"You will do as I say with out questions you have no right to ask anything or have any right in turning away from what I want from here on out for if you do..." "yes I know you will harm my friends"

Sighing slightly Harry tried to look anywhere but the boy in front of him the face that would forever be in his memory.

Draco just smiled "Alright now I will make sure you go back to your room for now just stay silent and do not even think about getting away"

The walk or rather drag back to the room which he was held in on the first time since he was there was much more longer then Harry remembered it ever being.

Now they where in the room and Draco throw Harry down onto the floor not wanting to upset the blonde even more he kept silent just as he was told to do in the first place.

His was grabbed from his neck and found his lips he felt Draco's tong enter his mouth searching every knock and cranny of his mouth Harry could no longer fight against the blonde, he just allowed him this action knowing that his live was never going to be the same and he would never see his team once they get back to England.

Once more he was pushed back his arms connected with the cuffs on the wall and with a click they where back round his wrist once more.

Draco smiled even more at the pale black haired boy that no longer had any fight in him.

"That was just a taster of what you shall expect when we return home my little pet that a promise"

Turning out of the door Harry was leaved to cry his eyes out unable to hold them back any longer he was no longer a person to Draco he was a toy and that was also a absolute.

===========================================================================

OK I am leaving it there I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any questions please ask away I will try to help the best way I can. :)

Please review if you want.
End Notes:
if there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is the next chapter sorry that I have not been updating I have been working extra shifts at work since I work in a Nursing home and Christmas is almost here.

============================================================================

Darkness that was all that Harry was aware of ever since he was brought back to England he was blindfolded and stripped almost as soon as he was thrown into this room by Draco who made little time in tiring him to the bed and gagging him making him unable to talk at all.

Now here he was not knowing whether it was day or night this worried him the thing that bothered him is that he did not know the time that went by for all he knew he could have been there for at least a few short hours or he could have been there for days.

Harry though never stopped struggling against the chains that bind him so tightly he could no longer feel his arms or leg.

Yet he knew there was only one hope he had that the NCIS team would come he was sure of it they where his family Gibbs promised he would protect Harry even if it was Harry himself that gave himself up so they would stay out of Draco's reach and away from harm.

His tears have stopped falling after the five time that Draco had entered the room took his leg once again and broke it making sure that Harry was unable to leave.

So far since that time Harry has still not hard from Draco since and for that Harry was grateful for the peace that the silence came with it.

There was a creaking noise from his right not knowing who it was as Draco would just barge into the room which in turn made the door would let of a loud bang.

"Mr Evens?" Turning his head to his right not recognizing the person's voice or is he worried he can tell by the emotions that this person means no harm or wishes anything in return for what he will have to say so he nodded.

The person is shy by the emotion that Harry was receiving from the boy who was know kneeling besides him so he could just hear what the boy was saying as a struggle and a lot of effort.

"um I was asked to give you a message from someone to say 'When the moon is up the pack will arrive and began their hunt'

This confused Harry but then he remembered something in the back of his mind.

===========================================================================

Flash back

"when ever anyone of us at NCIS are in trouble we send someone in and pass a message if we can sometimes we are unable to but I will tell you the message now in case you find your self in trouble and feel as if your on your own."

Harry nodded his arms wrapped around the pillow the person in Front of him knelt down so that his mouth was almost touching Harry's ears he whispered "When the moon is down the Pack will arrive and began their hunt"

Smiling a little at the message he could see why that would be a appropriate message to give to a team mate they where a pack and when one of them are hurt the others will find you.

The memory was shortly after the shoot out and where Harry was too frightened to leave the house but after that message which was given to him he felt more secure in going out and start work back at the bull pen.

End of flash back.

Harry grinned to him self NCIS would be here they would come for him and he could not be happier knowing that they did not forget him yet.....

He could not help but worry what would Draco do if he found out that they where here.

Could they see him from where they where? this knowledge sent shivers up his spin would they see him as a weak person who has now stopped struggling against his chains.

Tears re-entered into his eyes at that thought,still he nodded at the boy who was still on his right he felt the boy's hands against his stomach gently but still there so he knew he was there as to not make Harry worry.

He then felt the boy shiver against his skin and felt worry and anger as well as other emotion that was so negative there was rustling under the bed.

Harry guessed that the boy hid under there making sure as to not give the poor boy away he attempted to struggle so Who ever entered the room they would focus their attention on him and not anywhere else.

He felt hands on his body once more but unlike the young boy who was now hiding under his bed with such worry within him Harry could not help but stop struggling anymore he hard whispers but he was unable for some reason he could not think anymore.

Everything went very black and it was not because he was being rapped or he was blindfolded but it was the wonder that the NCIS team might be seeing this very act and that alone made him sick in the bottom of his belly.

What seemed like forever he felt touches once more on his body and was about to move away from the touch till the blindfolded was once removed after and the gagged was taken out of his mouth.

Opening his eyes out of desperation he looked to his left towards the window it was night time he could see the moon from the bed looking back to his right the sight that fell before him was the most wonderful sight he ever known.

-Hello Harry time to take you home- Gibbs the man he loved with all his heart was there with the boy from before he guest was with Tony who smiled at him.

Harry smiled at Gibbs his arms at last free from the chains that bound him for so long it felt where no longer there.

"Lets go home"

===========================================================================

That it so far the next chapter should be up by Christmas hopefully hopped you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If you have any Questions please ask and please revive if you want. :)
End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this the next chapter 10 like I promise though it will not be as long but here it is hope you enjoy.

I know that Gibbs is about 60 years old but I wanted to give them a few years.


============================================================================

Gibbs watched the young boy once they where now back in America he was still sleeping after they arrived not more then 3 days ago.

The thought of someone hurting his boy made him angry and even more protective of him and he felt so angry that he was unable to protect him in the first place did not go well in his stomach.

Reaching over the boy to brush some strains of hair from them wonderful green eyes that once shone up at him with wonder.

Looking down at Sasha who had her head against Harry Evens lap they had found her where they saw her near the outside bathroom near the train station which was on Harry's way back to work.

The poor dog's leg was broken and even though she was hurt Sasha kept on barking and even dragging her body into the clearing when the NCIS team called out once they had started to worry about where Harry and his dog was so they went to look for them.

===========================================================================

Flash back


Now you could imagine their shock when they saw Sasha yet No Harry who is hardly ever away from her side.

They took Sasha to the vet to get her seen to after all Harry would be heartbroken if they just left her.

After that they went right to Abby catching her and Jimmy hugging and kissing each other McGee blushed while Tony blocked his sight of the two Ziva just placed her hand over her mouth as if to stop her self from commenting.

Gibbs however made a sound when that did nothing to stop the two from kissing each others face off. (A little exaggeration there)

"I don't remember the Director paying you two to stand around and kiss each other to death?"

He said while standing behind them making them both jump and Abby tilted her head to see Gibbs standing there.

Jimmy blushed a far bit while Abby simply stood in-front of him poking Gibbs at his shoulders while beginning to talk.

"You just don't understand Gibbs just wait till you and Harry get together you will wont to kiss him every chance you get and you just wait till that happens I will stop you each time while your at work."

Gibbs just glared at her "What the hell is that meant to mean I will not be kissing Harry anytime soon that would make me a Cradle Robber Abby Harry is almost twice half my age being only 19 I am 50 years old do not forget that"

"Sure what ever Gibbs anyway what you lot doing down here we have another case I need to help with?"

Gibbs just sighed at her "No not a case but I need you to trace the Transmitters that was placed on Harry's body Do not bother with Sasha's collar she is currently at the vet"

Abby got to work almost as soon as Gibbs said them words she come to think of Harry as her younger brother.

"on Gibbs you can count on me."

She got to work at once after seconds of searching the work on the computer she came across one she smiled to her self when she saw that Harry was apparently in Delaware Dover on the outside she told them this.

===========================================================================

End of flash back

They had managed to get to Delaware with hardly any problem hoping to find Harry there but when they arrived in a open field all they found was a almost broken small transmitter which was Around Harry's ear.

This angered them to no end Gibbs called in explaining to Abby that they have yet to find Harry only one of the three that they have placed on his person.

'Right there is another signal at George-Town further down at a old abandon Asylum'

Gibbs nodded letting Ziva drive them apart form him she was fastest to get to places quicker.

They had searched the place and found nothing yet another Transmitter in one of the rooms which had chains and was that fresh blood there near the the chains?.

They had to go back to the bull pen as this was becoming a clear kidnapping case and they had to let the director know as well as the other NCIS around the place in-case they hear anything at all.

Three days later after Abby started work on the Transmitter which took her a while once she got it over with as Harry was apparently in England.

Not long since they traveled to England London to get hold of of Harry and found him two days afterwords in a large building that looked like it was abandoned.

They saw a boy wondering past doing something that they do not normally do they sent the boy in with the message looking around the house Ziva went to the side of the building called to the rest of the team.

She pointed up towards a slightly cracked in and there they hard the boy talking to Harry they also could hear the boy relaying the message that Gibbs gave him.

At night they attacked.... sorry entered the building taking out many of the men that stood in their way they found a blond boy not much older then Harry who appeared to be the person who took Harry in the first place.

Entering the room Gibbs shot the man who was on top of the small black haired boy McGee grabbed the other boy who was hiding under the bed.

They waited until Harry was back soothing the black haired boy when he did wake up the look in his eyes broke Gibbs heart sighing he picked him up they got back to America and none was the wiser.

===========================================================================
Gibbs laid Harry on the bed and as he made sure nothing could ever hurt Harry ever again he picked a book up and started to read.

So here they where Harry still asleep but alright after Ducky gave the lad a check up and was sure apart from the rape signs he was alright.

Leaning down besides Harry he pushed more hair out of his face kissing the boy's cheek who stirred a little yet not making any move to wake.

"I will keep this word for you Harry I will protect you and this is my everlasting promise Trust my word young Harry"

Leaving the room door slightly ajar so he could hear if anything should happen he looked in the mirror.

"Not a Cradle Robber?" sighing he rubbed the back of his head "Yeah right"

Going back into his room he feel asleep in his bed wondering what he should do about the boy in his spear room how he wished that the boy was in his own bed laying next to him with Gibbs arms wrapped around the small body.

*No Gibbs bad thoughts just go to sleep* resting his head Gibbs eyes closed he slowly let tiered catch up with him and he knew no more.

===========================================================================

Ok that it for now hope that was ok Please if you want review they help me write more knowing people are enjoying them you don't have to if you Don't want to.

Anyway here the next chapter good bey for now.
End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of A new Beginning please enjoy I am looking at finishing this fanfiction on this final chapter.

============================================================================


For over 6 months now Harry had woken up from his coma now laying in bed was a daily thing for him even though he now has his new leg his body has had to much damage done for him to return to work at all he gets sick on a regular basses and he never knows when he would get better.

He has been moved into Gibbs bed now that the two have admitted that they care about each other more then team mates or co workers and that was something that Harry was sure would never happen... well on Gibbs part anyway.

Also he was surprised to find Gibbs coming home and up in his... their room he knelt by Harry's side of the bed and took out a small velvet box opening it there was a ring inside that was when Gibbs proposed to him. Of course Harry said yes whole heartily.

Now months later almost a year since the incident with Draco Malfoy had happen they where married it was very small only a few was invited Harry had got back in contact with Remus Lupin and Luna Lovegood now he was no longer in danger of being taken by Draco.

He had been to court to hear the decision on what was going to happen with Draco and even though it was a very hard time for Harry to talk about his time with him, he managed to recall everything word for word about how he suffered under the blonde blue eyed man who was in the seat being judged for live in prison for murder, Kidnapping as well as accounts or rape and abuse.

After that Harry was taken back home with Gibbs and took straight to bed where he was able to rest back to normal, He had climbed into the bed right next to the small black haired boy.... No man he was now 20 years old.

Harry played with the fabric on Gibbs shirt looking up into deep blue eyes that he loved so much he slipped Gibbs left hand down to where his heart was "Yours Gibbs always yours?"

This making Gibbs smiled while taking Harry's right hand and placed it over his own heart "And I am also yours"

"Please make me forget Jethro? everything that happen today brought a lot back to my mind Please Jeth make love to me"

Gibbs looked shocked Normally Harry would shy away when he starts touching which made Gibbs stop knowing that his Harry did not want this. His own hard on was acing so much that he hurt, Still he wanted to make sure so he was not harming his lover in any kind of way.

WARNING ATTEMPT OF A SEX SCENE

Reaching down ever so slowly Gibbs treasured each smell that his noise come across this was the smell of his small lover.

Harry twitched slightly as he reached down to his belly wanting more and more Gibbs got greedy running his tough along the base of the cock feeling all of the shivers that responded to his own touch.

"mmm yes" Harry moaned trying so hard not to thrust up as Gibbs mouth started to suck his dick.

He did not understand what Gibbs was trying to do though no one has ever wished him to have pleasure before it was always the other way around they always wanted him to only give them pleasure.

So when Gibbs started to poke his hole with one finger then another this made Harry look down "What you doing why don't you just fuck me?" Gibbs looked up taking his mouth of Harry's cock while smiling sadly.

"I am loosening you sweetheart other wise it will hurt you more" Harry cocked his head to the side as if what Gibbs said made no scene "But wont you lose out? if I am lose then I will not be tight when you fuck me?"

"No love I am going to make love to you I am only going to concentrate on you and nothing else"

And that is what he did digging his fingers in slowly that was till he heard a soft gasp from Harry. "I think I Found your pleasure zone" Harry was looking down "Pleasure zone?"

"That sweet spot that gives you pleasure when I enter my cock into you in a moment I know where to hit"

Clawing back to kiss Harry's neck he slowly preset his own cock against the hole but looked into Harry's eyes "You sure I can stop if you want me to love?"

Shacking his head Harry opened his arms pulling Gibbs closer to his body wrapping his leg around Gibbs own hips.

"I have always been frightened of the idea of committed my self to a relationship with someone not being able to please them the best of my abilities yet... I always knew that I wanted to be loved if this is what being loved is like this then I am willing to find out now so please Gibbs show me I am not going to regret it"

Gibbs smiled down at Harry he was touched that this man who has had a live of nothing but abuse and being rapped all the time he was not going to let this man this healing child regret it if he had anything to say about it.

Slowly and as sedately he entered his cock into the tight hole even with the preparation that he had done for the green eyed angel under him pushing in slowly he could hear the grunts and moans of pleasure from Harry who was gripping his shoulders.

Gibbs was reaching his climax his sperm was on it way Yet he did not want to come alone r before Harry reaching down he started to pump Harry's cock at a fast rate that was till Harry's arms tightened.

"Coming please come before me" Looking down Gibbs smiled "Why would I do that love it more pleasurable when we both come"

"Alright" "Call my name Harry please" nodding his head Harry letting himself go.

"Yes yes oh oh oh yes Jethro" "Harry my darling Harry let come together" then they both came.

After that they laid in bed together Harry wrapped him self into Gibbs open arms, both backs facing outwards Gibbs nearer to the door while Harry was nearer to the wall.

Gibbs stroke Harry's soft hair while the younger man slept "You are my world now" he too shortly feel into a darkness known as sleep.

===========================================================================

That it there is a extra chapter next but this is it from this fanfiction.

Hoped you enjoyed this fanficiton.
End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
A new Beginning by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
This is the follow up chapter this will not be as long as the last for chapters.


============================================================================

3 years later.

Harry could not be happier he was resting in a comfortable arm chair with a child in his arms the 3 year old black haired blue eyed boy known as Jamie Oliver Evens-Gibbs after Harry's dad.

The other child he had was a year and a half year old she had brown hair green eyes her name was Kathrine Lily Even-Gibbs after Kate and he was expecting another child this they where not sure on what sex yet but Harry did not care he was happy and could not wish for anything more.

Tony had grown the courage and asked McGee out which coursed the younger man to faint which in-return made Tony worry till Tim had came round the next thing anyone knew was him kissing Tony's face of as Abby would call it.

They have been going out for two years and last year Tony proposed to Tim which he said yes now the man was pregnant with their first child.

Palmer also grow some courage and proposed to Abby who also said yes turned out the two have been together for over four years but had yet said anything.

Harry and Gibbs named Abby, Luna and Ziva the god mothers Luna who comes often to visit since her move out to America had become rather failure with a man in another NCIS group on the other side of the bull pen they have been going out for over a year now.

They named three god fathers in Tony, Vance and McGee.

Remus calls now and again telling Harry that he and Tronks have named him the god father for Teddy their own child. This made Harry even more happy.

There was a tap at the front door Getting up he placed Kathrine in the play pin and Jamie back on the chair opening the door he smiled when he saw Luna standing there showing her hand showing a shiny engagement ring.

Letting Luna into the kitchen he made coffee for her while he himself had tea they just sat and reminiscing about their days at the school in England.

Gibbs entered the kitchen shortly after that Luna said her goodbys smiled at Gibbs as she past him Gibbs and him had dinner and after tucking the two children into bed they to went to bed.

Now in bed Gibbs lifted Harry's chin up to him "Still don't regret what we have here?" Harry smiled "Never will I regret loving you"

Snuggling into the covers his body wrapped in Gibbs loving arms, "We have two lovely children and another on the way I have Sasha still helping me out a lot and I have you I am lucky"

Kissing Harry on the four head "I am the lucky one Harry you gave me a new chance of having a family"

Harry smiled once more kissing Gibbs back "We both are lucky then we have a new Beginning with each other"

Looking out to the window Gibbs also smiled back down so harry could see him "Yes a New beginning and I am not going to let this go"

"A new Beginning that what this family is" Harry said with loving eyes his world has changed and for that he will be forever grateful for his family and friends this was truly a new beginning.

===========================================================================

That it the whole Wrap up the last of the whole fanficiton hope you all enjoyed this fanfiction which I spent a while doing.




============================================================================
End Notes:
if there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.