Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1
Summary: what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Other Slash Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David, Kate Todd
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Abby/Other, McGee/Other, Ducky/Palmer, Ziva/Other
Warnings: BDSM, Domestic abuse, Mpreg, Rape, Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 9477 Read: 35687 Published: 01/13/2014 Updated: 02/06/2014
Story Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.

1. Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1

2. Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1

3. Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1

4. Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1

5. Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1

6. Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1

7. Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1

Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is my new fanfiction I am working on another one as well but I hope this goes well to.

If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.

============================================================================

Tony never knew what happened or how he came about holding a little girl in his arms protecting her from what ever was happening he was unsure whether he was doing the right thing.

He could see the girl in his arms honey blonde hair though he could not see the colour in the eyes of this young girl he gave her CPR after pulling her out from the care once he did that he went to pull the women out but could tell she was dead simply by smelling her.

It was not till the Ambulance team got there that he finally let go of her knowing that they where going to help her.

He knew that he was going to get in trouble with his master for leaving the home without permission but when he saw the crash he just could not stop himself from leaving the home backing the chain that held him to his cage and jumped though the window that all happened so fast that it scared him.

Now here he was being treated for injuries that was not coursed by the car accident but his master from last night punishment.

============================================================================

Gibbs felt his whole world collapses when he had gotten the phone call saying that his wife and daughter had been in a car crash the Taxi Driver died on scene his wife died but when he heard that his daughter was saved and was taken to the hospital.

When he got there he was taken to where his daughter was in the A.U "How did this happen?" Gibbs asked demanding.

"We are unsure of that but we have been told that someone else was brought in with your daughter a Hybids young by the looks of things" Gibbs looked up at this he has only seen a small handful of Hybids in his time growing up and even in the marines he hardly seen them.

"Show me" he said he knew he was not going to see his daughter any time soon.

Reaching a room further down the corridor the doctor opened the door and Gibbs was shocked how small the Hybid was as well the slight redness around the neck and wrist the boy or girl he could not tell right away as the Hybid had long hair and pale skin.

"This is Tony Mr Gibbs he was the one who gave CPR to your daughter after pulling her out of the car witnesses said he went back in to pull the women your wife out but left her in there.

The doctors who arrived clammed her to be dead she was on the right side the same side as the Taxi driver so she had gotten the full blunt dying at the same time as the driver."

Gibbs looked back at the Hybid who saved his daughter and by the sound of things tried to save his wife as well. "Is he owned by anyone?"

"Yes you see we think that he got out from one of the houses near by one of the neighbors said he not often seen that when he is outside he normally doing work in the garden with a chain on. In human years he is 15 but in Hybids years he is 8 very young in their years he is a cub or a kitten in his case he is rear you see he got the DNA of a Snow Leopard"

"I see Alright can you leave us alone for a moment I wont harm him" the doctor nodded leaving the two in the room.

Gibbs turned once he was sure that the doctor was out of the way he looked back to the boy now he knew what gender he was.

"I would like to talk to you" The nose brought the younger male out from what ever thoughts he was going though. Gibbs was shocked to see the brightness in his green eyes.

"Sir?" "there is none of that" Tony tied to move his legs so they where hanging of the bed he was facing Gibbs.

"Master have I done something wrong?" Gibbs shook his head "I am not a sir nor am I a master I am simply wish to thank you" "for what sir?" "You saved my daughter Kelly"

He nodded his head his black ears laid flat against his head his tail slowly side to side. "Miss Kelly that the name of the girl?" "yes and it was because of you that she alive now" "I only gave CPR sir nothing impotent"

"Tell me Tony is it?" The Hybrid nodded "Do you have a master?" "Yes sir he told me to stay near my cage, I.... broke the chain and climbed though the window sir...."

Then the look the Hybid gave was both shock and fear Covering his mouth "I am going to be punished?" "No that not going to happen I will take you home that is the lest I can do for you saving my daughter"

This seemed to be something that Tony was not expecting "What would you want me for sir? I can cook I can clean... I can....Just be a Pet or a bed warmer"

"No I just want a companion for Kelly she been though ha lot and by the sounds of things so have you I want you to be what ever you want to be That I never liked the Idea of the thought of having a Hybid as a slave or pet if it was not for the ears and that wonderful big fluffy tail and the fact you can give birth like females you would be just like a normal human....

I bet If we cut your arm a little red blood would show so what does that change how people see you. or how you see your self"

Tony blushed at that Gibbs was about to say something but the Doctor came back "Sorry to disturbed you but your daughter has woken up and is placed in the child second of the hospital"

Gibbs nodded "That fine thank you I am on my way" looking to Tony he smiled "I will be back Tomorrow Tony" The Hybrids ears puked up at that while the tail swayed more freely then nodded.

Gibbs walked away feeling rather happy he would see what tomorrow would bring with the Hybrid Tony but for now he was going to see his daughter.

===========================================================================
Ok that the first chapter up hope you enjoyed this. next chapter Tony goes missing from the Hospital.
End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.
Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of Please Don't forget me.

============================================================================

Gibbs entered his daughters room where she was moved to when she was now safe to be on her own.

Kelly opened her eyes when she hared the door opened, turning her head she smiled when she saw her dad moving to sit down.

"daddy what happened? I don't remember much where Mommy?" Jethro believed the honest answer was the best way around things.

"You where in a car crash sweetheart" she looked at him "Like the ones in the films daddy? why do I remember a cat boy?" Gibbs was rather shocked he was told she was out of it though the whole crash "How do you remember?"

"I Remember being in a car I saw a boy he had ears and a tail they where a grayish silver daddy... he kept on whispering soft words into my ears just like mommy did when I saw scared or hurt. He told me that I would be fine I don't remember much after that"

She looks unsure with her self Gibbs sighed "How would you like it if we brought that boy back with us when he is better?" she looked up at him "What like a pet but daddy you always said we should never treat them like that?"

Gibbs shock his head but was happy that his daughter remembered what he always said Shannon was the same one of her friends was a Hybid was died a year after her mate died.

"No not as a pet but as a member of the family he saved you sweetheart he would join our family like a older brother" she nodded "Yes Daddy please let him be in the family please.... but... could he be another mommy?"

Gibbs was now definitely in shock "What do you mean Kelly?" she looked to the side once more "He.... I don't know what but I feel for him the same as I feel for a mother the same way I felt for Mommy"

Sighing he rubbed the back of his neck "Darling you know that means I would have to mate with him?" "Yes we did some of learning at school if you mate with cat boy then he had a baby and I would be a older sibling"

Leaning down to kiss her on the forehead "Alright I will let you know what happening with Tony I will come back Tomorrow I am just going to see him very quick but I will return."

===========================================================================

Leaving the room he made his way back to Tony's room the boy's silver ears peaked up when he entered the room he looked back at Gibbs then smiling but stopped.

"I have spoken to my daughter the one who you saved Kelly?" Nodding his head Tony pushed his hair out of his way as he moved his legs round the side.

"I will bring you back with me... However Kelly wants you to be my mate... I said I would talk to you about it see what you said either way I am bring you back home but the situation will change as to how I treat you...." he realized he spoke the wrong words when he saw Tony attempt to get to the floor lowering his head making him look even more vulnerable

"No I will not treat you Horrible no matter where this conversation takes us I just need to know whether to treat you with the kind of love I give to my child or the kind of love I would give to a lover"

Tony just lifted his head slightly as to analyzed what was being said "I need to know how Hybid mates treat each other Tony sighed "I don't know how a Human would treat a mate Hybid sir... but a Hybrid would give it Human mate absolute loyalty, undying love trust and obedience"

Gibbs reached his hand out so Tony could take it "I would give the same but not Obedience As I need to be the one to be able to protect you and Kelly But I shall not mistreat your trust of Loyalty But I need to know how did your last master treat you I need to know so I know what to and not to do."

Tony reached for the Hand that was given to him he nodded "Alright I shall become your mate where is my collar sir"

Gibbs knew what the boy was talking about if he was raised the way Gibbs believed him to be then he would have to have a lot of work for this frightened Teenager.

"There will be no collar at least not till we have mated when you are 18 I do not believe a child should not be having intercourse till then. Even then it shall only be a small leaver collar to keep others from trying to take you or harm you how that sound"

Tony smiled "Ok"

With that Gibbs helped Tony onto the bed stroking his hair rubbing behind the ears this made Tony relaxed he kissed the boy on the cheek saying good by he left he had a lot of things to do when he got home.

===========================================================================

Leaving the room he went home he started to organized the spear room
that would be Tony's room till the Hybrid came to mating age which if he remembers would be about 18 years still for a Hybid was still very young.

Sighing once to many times that day he also had to arrange the funeral for his wife he knew she would in-courage this knowing it would please their daughter and he and she knew what mating for Hybids mating and how many people in the society see Hybids many see them as pets while other treat them as slaves people like Gibbs only see them as Humans with extra limbs.

He placed some cat toys in the spear he did some research that depending on the Hybid is what entertainment they might need he read up on many thing so he knew how to look after the younger male.

The next day however he got a call picking his phone up he answered only to get a panicked voice on the other side..... "Mr Gibbs this is Doctor Lewis I have to tell you that the Hybid Tony DiNozzo was taken early this morning about 3am someone two males knocked one of the receptionist a doctor and a guard please come back to the hospital"

Gibbs let go of his phone "Tony was taken"

===========================================================================Ok that the chapter up next be up in the next two three days.
End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.
Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of Please Don't forget me.

============================================================================

8 years later.

Gibbs sate at his desk his computer kept flashing against his eyes on the screen the young boy he hopped to find he yet to do so he went to the hospital McGee, Ziva and Kate often wondered why he had such a picture and many other pictures flashing next to his own.

Sighing he hated this feeling knowing not even knowing if his mate was even alive at all. The only thing he wanted was to know that Tony was (A) a live and (B) He court the bastards that took him in the first place.

Leon Vance showed up in front of Gibbs he looked worried "Gibbs there a case that I think you should hear"

Gibbs nodded "The FBI had found them self in a case where they got into a slave ring however they found that one of the people who owned the slave ring was a Captain from a unit from Florida there was also something they found...."

Placing his hand into his pocket he brought out c.d "I need your group, to come into the office to watch this as it is the most importance that this is kept silent. also bring Ducky, Palmer and Abby up"

Nodding he did just that phoning the three up he indicated that they went upstairs right away Abby's cat ears and tail swayed side to side.

Once upstairs Leon turned to the group then to Abby "Miss Sciuto if anything you see upset you I would not blame you if you wish to leave if you need to do so please"

This seemed to worry everyone Abby was a Linxs mix "This is a under cover footage of the slave ring that we had been able to get."

The footage was shown and they saw as slave get sold of some where Hybid but one of the saddest and frighting part was when the person on the other side went along the small rooms cage then there was where they got to the smallest room.

There was a man with a large sharped collar on him he had chains here there and everywhere his legs was forced to be apart while his arm was chained above his arms he to was a Hybid a cat type the last few Hybid they seen where canine types or monkeys this was the only cat Hybid that they saw.

Abby held her hand over her mouth McGee held her softly just to reassure her Gibbs frowned even more then felt a twinge of something he was not sure what.

However one thing he knew when he saw those bright green eyes the silver ears and long fluffy tail the long brown hair and and pale skin "Tony?"

Ducky looked up at him "What was that Jethro?" "Tony my Tony my mate before he was taken?"

Kate looked at him "Is that the boy that was on your computer you have up all the time?" Gibbs nodded.

"Yeah he... he saved my daughter Kelly you all met her before he... saved her from that car crash Kelly and myself have said that we would have Tony in our family, Kelly wanted him as her mother or Mother figure as my wife died. Yet in the morning the next day Tony was taken from his bed the Guard, Doctor and a Receptionist I have not seen him since"

Abby got out from McGee's hold and hugged Gibbs "Please get him out please" she was almost begging him her clear worried for another cat Hybid was clear.

"Don't worry I will he is my mate Kelly's adopted mother figure tell me Sir" he looked up at Leon Vance "What do you need us to do?"

"What I need is for you to go in first cover us while we go in after you just make sure that none of the slaves there are hurt get your boy if you wish secure him fist if that is really would make you happy but just make sure that this goes down."

"Alright let do this"

===========================================================================

Later that day they found them self's in the middle of the Slave ring Gibbs found Tony but was shocked when he saw the younger man after such a long time from being apart.

Abby ran besides him she saw Tony her self "Tony?..." The younger man stirred as much as he was able to one eye open then it widened "Mmmmm"

They saw the gag that was forced into the mouth Forcing the cage open while Abby stayed guard "It alright Tony" Taking the gag away from the smaller man Tony started to talk "Mate? Master?" "I am your mate Tony remember?" "Miss Kelly father?" "yes Kelly's father"

Rubbing the younger boy to be calm he started to brake the chains at the arms removing the heavy collar around the poor mans neck there was a rather bad looking red mark that covered him.

"Shoo it alright I got you we are getting you out" "Ryan out please" "Who is Ryan?" "Hybid dog down corridor friend pregnant please Master"

"Alright love Don't worry Abby will be here for you she will look after you she is already mated" "I smell her I can tell she mated she save another cat Hybid"

Gibbs nodded "I need to see if I can find this Ryan" "Ryan a Husky breed" "Alright"

Heading down the Corridor the cages that went past him till he spotted a younger male then Tony about 20 years old by the looks of things.

The younger male seemed to be forced to be on all fours cuffed to the metal table neck held in a sort of lock.

"Good lord you Ryan?" the younger male shivered but slightly nodded the way he was able to. "Friend of Tony the Snow Leopard down the corridor?" another half nod "I am going to get you out you will be save we are part of the NCIS" another half nod. "Baby?" "We will look after it as well"

The whole thing went rather quickly the people who owned this slave ring where being questioned Gibbs wants answers.

===========================================================================

OK that the chapter finished the next one will be up on Friday or Saturday.
Please review.
End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.
Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
This is Please don't forget me the forth chapter.

===========================================================================

Gibbs was angry he was currently in hospital trying to get Tony and Ryan into a descent room and not one of the small rooms that by some stupid rule where only for Hybids with one being pregnant and the other being his mate he could not let either of them be placed in a ridiculously small room that looked to be nothing more then a cell size room.

He was surprised when Ryan kept a close and tight hold on McGee he smiled knowing full well what was happening Palmer stayed rather close to Ducky as they finally managed to get a joint room it was not the best but still the room was bigger then the Hybids largest room.

Abby was also being rather clinging to Ziva and Kate they had yet to let go of her as well they as her mates wanted to protect her from the scene that they just came from.

Sighing everyone headed to the room which the two Hybids was taken to as they entered they saw much to their anger as the Doctor was trying to sedate Tony who was fighting with the doctor.

He seemed to calm down as Gibbs entered the room though "Mate Gibbs.... safe?" The look which he gave almost broke Gibbs heart knowing that his mate was so frightened the green eyes looked right into his eyes but then lowered them almost at once when the needle entered his arm thrust making Gibbs even more angered that his mate was being hurt.

"WHAT HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" He shouted at the doctor who had injected him, The doctor looked up in surprised as if what he did was wrong.
"Just protecting our self's Sir don't be concern about this Hybid he not going to harm anyone for a while"

"You idiot he was not going to hurt anyone in the first place he was only acting like that because I was not in the room he is my mate I know him he would not hurt anyone."

The doctor just looked at him in shock "But from what I understand that he just come from a slave ring and that he was dangers that is the information that I got though and that I was to tread with Caution."

"Yes He came from a slave ring so can you blame the boy for wanting to get away from you from any man that should be holding a Needle to him that is danger if he spent so long in there then we have no way we can understand what pain he went though while he was there did you think of that?"

Sighing the doctor just kept his arms to the side of his body not saying anything.

"I apologizes for the misunderstanding but I had to follow Orders that where given to me I personally don't have any problem with Hybids and I wish I was allowed to show some kind of gentleness towards them but....our supervisor is not so Kind towards them as I am"

Rubbing the back of his neck he could feel Abby and Palmer shiver behind him they hated to see any other Hybids being hurt and to think that they where some of the luckiest to not suffer though such things as slave rings.

He knew that Jimmy's upbringing was less then a parent should give a child but they where not heartless but he also knew that sometimes Verbal abuse was almost as bad as Physical if not worse.

At least most Physical abuse can heal Verbal abuse affect the brain and it take a long time for it to go away if people are patient with the victim, At times he understand why Ducky lets no one shouts at Palmer as it brings him back to a child state and it takes a while for Ducky to convince Jimmy that no one is going to hurt him.

Looking back at Tony he was almost shock at the beauty that still showed on the much younger boy then what he remembered years ago the Dark brown hair and green eyes, Pale skin and no scars littered the face however Gibbs also knew that there was many hidden under the gown.

The doctor went to leave Gibbs held him back "I don't blame you I know that many Humans don't care much for Hybids and that they consider them with little right but Don't think I will not be watching you or anyone that goes near him or the other Hybid you Understand?"

A smile something Gibbs was not expecting to show on the Doctor's face as he turned back to them.

"I am happy that there is someone who is going to be looking after these two Hybids my mind is at ease knowing that no one will come in here to try to get ride of them or kill of that Hybid with the child on the way."

Ducky walked over to Ryan before looking back at the doctor "What your name?" "Doctor Tracy Johnson The Hybid will be giving birth any day now he lucky that you brought him here"

Everyone nodded Doctor Johnson took a few more notes before turning back to Gibbs and the others "Right well As you know these two suffered a grate amount of abuse as well as rape their inner tissue has been very much damage to the point that even if we tried to heal them they would still be some damage."

Flicking the page up over he read some more "There is also brain tremor when they wake up they will most likely try to get back on the floor don't let them they can not move around to much Ryan is it?"

McGee nodded at the doctor he was starting to understand what we going on between them but said nothing.
"He need to not put pressure on that belly off his they are both Malnourished as well as dehydrated they need to get back to eating soft foods for now and drink plenty."

Gibbs walked over to Tony's bed side "Is Tony pregnant?" The doctor looked up at him he was about to answer when Abby spoke she knew the way of Hybid as well as Palmer and every other Hybid.

"No he would not be able to be impregnate by anyone other then his mate if you had started the mating stage then that would stop a unwanted outside from taking advantage of him and trying to get him pregnant. However as he had clammed you as his mate before he was taken then there would be no way that anyone could make him pregnant other then you"

This made Gibbs happy but then he lifted his head over to Ryan who was still sleeping. "So that means that the other Hybid was un-mated when he was taken?"

Palmer nodded "Most likely many Hybids are born into the slave ring or born to be sold of to people who wish to misuse us"

Ducky smiled sadly at his younger mate he himself did not know the life a Hybid must go though on a daily bases but he was thankful that his own mate was able to stay away from it.

"Alright everyone besides McGee go home rest up and come back here in the morning we shall make a new diction on what to do with fresh minds and a clear head."

Gibbs ordered them out while sending McGee to find him some Coffee before coming back he looked at Gibbs once before moving to sit next to Ryan.

Looking up at the younger agent Gibbs smiled "You know what you have to do he is your mate...no you are his mate he chosen you so you need to provide him with a save place and convert of some kind"

McGee nodded "Yes my sisters friend is a hybrid and he had chosen my sister to be his mate Sarah was just telling me that she needed to bring him back to her home and make some kind of sanitary for him"

"Yes Hybids have very little right no matter where they go most Humans believe they should be seen and not heard and other believe that they should not be even seen or head most think they should remain in the home of it 'master' and that it."

Sighing he brushed some hair away from Tony's face he knew what he wanted from his Hybid they spoke before he was taken 8 years ago and he still wanted them and nothing else.

He would protect Tony from now on nothing and no one shall hurt him ever again if had any say in it and by the way McGee was hovering Ryan the wolf Hybid he was thinking the same.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now hope you enjoyed it please review I would love to hear form you soon.
End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.
Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of please don't forget me hope you enjoy.

This fanficiton is coming to a end in the next two chapters just to let you know.

============================================================================

The hospital was dark and at times it felt rather cold but to Tony the cold air was like a way for him to know that he was still alive if he could feel the cold or the heat that comes from under the blanket then he would consider himself lucky.

The hospital was rather creepy at night and no was about Gibbs had wondered off to get a cup of coffee while Tim was sleeping in his chair next to Ryan who was now heavenly pregnant.

He should be due any day now and you could tell he was having twins the door opened to revile Gibbs walking in with a cup of his coffee which he wondered of to get.

Gibbs smiled at them his eyes turned to Tony was was lying in his bed the blankets "You know I have been looking for you for over 8 years Tony ever since you was taken from the hospital what happened I know that some men came in and took you but after that I do not know?"

Tony sighed he remembered that night as if it was only yesterday how could he not when it was the night where he was taken from his mate.
"Well it was like this you see...."

============================================================================

Flash back..

Tony was laying in his bed Gibbs had left to go back to his daughter Tony believed and was surprised when the door opened suddenly in his heart Tony was hoping it was Gibbs returning but his hopes was dashed rather fast when it was three men that he did not recognized at all they where not doctors or at least they where not the doctors that was looking after him that morning.

Two of the men came at him while the other was holding the door opened while keeping watch Tony fought them he did not want to go with them no matter what he bit and kicked shouting as loud as he could.

However these men where much bigger then he was they where stronger as well one of the men took a gag and placed it into his mouth he hated that feeling being unable to save himself.

He was dragged though the corridors where he saw a doctor on the floor tied up and out cold then he saw a guard who was also out cold against the wall and as they entered the waiting room he saw the late night receptionist laying on the desk also appearing to be out-cold he hated the thought of all these people being treated because of him.

Tony was forced though the double slide door and into the parking lot where he saw a large black van parked not more then 10 feet away he was getting more scared by the minuet.

What was going to happen to him was he being taken back to his last master or did his master sell him off once again to a different group Tony did not know and at this point he would say that he really did not even want to know anything.

His thought was broken when he was painfully pushed into the back of the van his vision was slightly blurred at that point his tail was hurting from all the people who had walked on it and as his sight came back he saw in the van with him was three other Hybids.

The other boy was a wolf one girl was a bird of some kind while he was not sure on the other girl most likely she was another dog type Hybid more likely a Husky.

The wolf Hybid looked at Tony he could tell that Tony was a little younger then him and his instinct to protect younger Hybids came into play "Don't be scared young Cat Hybid"

The bird Hybid nodded as well she was the oldest of the three by the looks of things "That right there no need to worry as a Eagle I shall protect you all Don't worry"

The other Hybid feel to her knees she was in grate pain but she knelt by Tony's side leaning in Tony was unsure as to what she was trying to do but as her mouth opened she gently licked his cheek before taking the gag with her own mouth she some how loosened it using her teeth gently as to not harm Tony till he was once again able to talk again.

"Thank you miss?" The dog Hybid smiled at him "Then names Jasmine over there the wolf is Ryan while the Eagle is Tanya what is your name little cat?"

Tony moved away a little "The names Tony.... I am a snow leopard where are we?"

Ryan looked at the Snow Leopard with a sad look "We are being taken to a slave ring young one it very likely we would be sold there and used as the masters would want with us there would be nothing we could do about it."

Tony shock his head "No No I can not I am mated I can not leave my mate behind and what about miss Kelly she wanted a mother how can I not be a mother if I am somewhere else she is only 9 years old I got to get out"

However that thought to was hushed when A bang was hard outside "Shut it in there you little whores Don't make no more noise"

Everyone fell silent after that but Ryan smiled a little at Tony "Look at it this way young one at least if your mated they can not use you as a breading tool Don't let them get you down if your truly mated then your mate will stop at nothing to get you back"

Tony said nothing only thinking of his mate and his mates daughter how would they react when they find out that he has been taken he remembered the looks of bright blue eyes and stormy blue eyes looking up and down at him how those memories would stay with him no matter what.

===========================================================================

End of flash back.

Tony had finished his story "I remember after that that we was separated when we reached the slave ring that we was placed in cells and I spent 8 years in them cells when they sold Tanya and Jasmine within the first week or two however I do not know where they where sold to or if they are still alive."

Gibbs been listening to the story for the last half a hour and by the time Tony was finished he was fuming though he was happy that no one in the hospital that Tony was aware of was part of this kidnapping.

He sighed as he felt Tony shiver "The only time they let us out was when they wanted a Hybid use another Hybid They often forced Ryan to fuck me by using whips and shock collars he did not want to I could tell that he would have rather died but they kept on saying if he did not then they would harm me even more"

Gibbs watched Ryan who was still sleeping his chest rising and falling slowly but at a normal past told Gibbs that the wolf Hybid was not portending to sleep.

"I will get Abby to try and find your two other friends if they are alive
then we shall be able to find them."

Tony nodded he did not like the thought of the two girls being dead yet he had to be realistic if they did not meet their masters which they where sold to then the hopeful thing that anyone could wish for was that the master sold them of to someone else.

He sighed once more when Gibbs rested his hand on Tony's side "Sleep Tony you need it in the morning I shall get Abby to find them she will not give up so don't worry just sleep I will protect you Tim and Ryan if I have to"

Nodded Tony allowed his head to turn to rest on the soft pillow behind him and slowly but surely he drifted into a restless sleep for the first time in 8 years.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now the next two shall be up soon. please review if you want to if not it does not matter but please do thank you.
End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.
Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
hat would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of Please Don't forget me hope you enjoy.

============================================================================

By the next day Ryan was going into labor McGee was in a bit of a panic as Ryan was being taken care of. Gibbs kept his promise he phoned Abby first thing that morning asking her if she could look up a bird and dog Hybids known as Jasmine and Tanya so far nothing.

Not that Tony had any hopes that they where alive anyway but... he just wish that he could have done something anything for the two girls that he once even if it was for a short time he felt a connection like that of a brother to a sister.

Yet somewhere deep inside he dearly wished that they where dead if they where with a cruel master take away their suffering all Tony wanted was simply to know.

Sighing Tony sat up in his bed Gibbs had nodded of moments ago when Ryan was taken into the back room where they help Hybids give birth. He wished that he could have children with Gibbs he wanted a family a way for him to believe that he was wanted... needed that was all he truly ever wanted nothing else.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the door open and in came Ryan who was laying on a sort of bed the doctors transferred him back into the bed he was in that morning Tony could see two little bundles in Ryan's arms.

Tilting his head to the side a little Tony saw two babies being bottled fed by Ryan who had such a happy smile on his face that Tony did not want to damage that moment for his friend.

McGee also came back into the room walked right over to Ryan leaning in he softly kissed Ryan's four head he smiled at the two children who where currently yawning.

"What you going to call them?" McGee said as he went to sit on the chair next to Ryan's bed, Ryan looked over to Tony who was still watching from his own bed and Gibbs who by now had woken up thanks to all the noise.

"This one" he held up the blue blanket "Tino after Tony" Tony blushed a little at that knowing that someone was named after him.

Then he held up the pink blanket "This one Eileen after my mother she was the only one in my family who ever cared for me before she died" He sighed at that Eileen Sandra Tracy" McGee looked back at Ryan "Tracy why that name?"

Ryan just smiled sadly "Tracy is my last name I did not know how you would feel if I added your name to the children's last names since they are not from you"

McGee just smiled "Dose not matter to me either way I don't mind what ever you are happy with Tell me Ryan do you want my name as their legal father?"

"Tino Oliver Tracy McGee and Eileen Sandra Tracy McGee yes I think I like the sound of that"

Tim just smiled once again for the six's time that day he could not help but be happy he had a family he had someone who he could protect other then his sister he had responsibility now and he would do everything in his power to make Ryan happy.

===========================================================================

Later two day's later both Ryan and Tony where allowed to leave the hospital even though Gibbs wanted them to be there for at least anther two-Three days.

Sighing he looked down at the smaller man who was in his arms how he missed this man how he wanted nothing but to throw him down on the bed and make so much love with Tony that the boy would not know which way was up or down.

However he knew other wise he knew if he where to do such things that Tony would not stop him even if he was not ready the younger man would be unable to say or do anything against him and Gibbs did not want that kind of relationship at all.

Laying Tony down onto the bed gently as he could he saw the paler man was watching his every move it took every ounce in his body not to just do what he was currently thinking of.

Rubbing the back of his head he went into the bathroom to change to get ready for bed he could not get Tony laying beneath him out of his bed he could not for the life of him get that picture of the younger man stripped laying there while Gibbs pleasured him in everyday possible.

Sucking in a breath he did not know he was holding he sat down on the loo he had to give himself Relive or he would not be able to sleep for the rest of the night.

Stroking himself it did not take long before he was cumming with a shocking orgasm waiting for his breathing to come down a little he tried to listen to the gentle breathing of Tony who was now sleeping in the bed with the covers wrapped round him like a mommy.

To Gibbs he looked so cute that Gibbs found himself getting harder once more Sighing he grabbed a spear pillow and blanket and went into the next room he would never be able to sleep now and there was no way that he was going to let Tony know that he was hard while sleeping next to him.

Now in the spear bed Gibbs allowed his tiredness to take him slowly he found himself in a deep sleep.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now hoped you enjoyed it. Please review.
End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.
Please don't forget me by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hi everyone this is the update on Please Don't forget me sorry I have not updated but I have been rather Ill and have not been able to consecrate on my fanfiction for as long as I would have liked.

Anyway this is the last chapter of Please Don't Forget me.

===========================================================================

It has been many weeks since Tony had moved in to Gibbs home as a Hybid you are almost forbidden to have jobs he still did not know how Abby and Jimmy where able to work where they where but he was not going to pry.

He was happy that they somehow got around the system and that they where happy at least he thinks they are happy? How could you tell when A hybrid was happy?

He knew that many would not bother thinking such things thinking that this information would be useless to them A lot of people don't think of Hybids as anything other then a tool to warm the bed or to do chores that they themselves are to lazy to do for them self's.

Sighing Gibbs looked up as he entered the lab he watched as Abby danced around her tail following her like a odd kind of ribbon.

Gibbs was so into his thoughts that he did not see that Abby stopped dancing when she smelt him come into the lab she just stared at him her ears twitching as if to hear anything that might come out of his mouth she would be ready to hear it.

Smiling she went to get a chair for him One thing Abby was good at was reading body language maybe it was apart of her being a cat since a lot of people seem to think that Cat Hybids don't understand this much and it just the dog/Wolfs Hybids that do.

"What wrong boss man" This seemed to bring what ever he was thinking out of his thoughts he looked back up at her "How can a human tell when a Hybid is happy?"

Abby could not help but smile he was thinking of Tony "Most Hybids will not say whether they are happy or not since we are tout form a young age not to show our emotions as many would use that to their advantage a Hybid can tell when another Hybid is happy simply by the smell of that Hybid."

Gibbs watched her "Yeah ok but how can a Human tell when a Hybid is happy that is what I want to know"

Sighing Abby brought her legs up to her chest as she stat in the chair "Hybrids show their happiness in different ways Gibbs Cat Hybrids such as My self and Tony will show how happy we are by trying to do all we can by showing our mate or human friends that we care"

Pondering over this thought Gibbs tried a different way of asking "Ok so how would I know if Tony was happy he is my mate and I want to know if there anything he would need I know he would not tell me since he would not want to be a burden I had that speech before but I want to know as A mate am I making things worse Or am I helping him in some way by leaving him at home"

This time Abby looked at him in shock "Cat Hybids need to go out even if it is in the garden...... Tell me Gibbs have you mated him yet?"

No now that he came to think of it Gibbs have yet to bed Tony even though the younger man was in his bed most nights if he did not find himself on the floor insisting that he was below Gibbs and that he did not have the rights to be in a bed at all.

"No is it important that I bed him so soon?" "So soon Gibbs you should have mated with him weeks ago almost as soon as you got him back if a Hybid is not mated even though they have a mate the Hybid will start thinking that it has done something wrong and will not except any help or want anything that would be pleasant to him/her."

"I don't understand Abby if I needed to do so weeks ago why did Tony just simply tell me?"
Abby sighed "A hybrid is unable to make the first move it has to be the mate for the first Mating round we are molded to be submitting to people so if we where to make the first move others would believe we are going above our stations in the mate world"

This made Gibbs think rather long and very hard about how he was going to do things "The other thing that might make him happy after you mate him is to collar him" Lowering her neck shirt she showed a small thin Leaver collar.

"Each collar is a symbol of how much the mate loves his Hybid it protects him/Her from being taken or used when a Hybrid is collared they feel safe in knowing that they will not be thrown away or be used by some other person"

"So what do you sagest I do Abbs?" she smiled at him "Go home take a whole week of work mate with him then collar him you might want to on your way home by a collar then place it on him before you mate either way it does not matter just mate with him and collar him that all you need to think about and I am sure that will make him happy in knowing that he id not doing anything that making you unhappy"

"Thanks"

===========================================================================

Gibbs did as Abby told him he went to a shop not to far out of his way and brought a collar explaining it was for a cat Hybrid the collar that he had brought was rather simple it was a dark brown with a stone inside the stone was green to match Tony's green eyes the collar was also a little bigger then Abby's more thicker but not so It would chock him.

Unlocking his front door he walked in Kelly was away for a while on a school trip they had gone to Main for a week she left yesterday.

Making his way up the stairs he hard whimpering sounds coming from his bedroom slowly he opened the door to revile Tony on the floor with one of his jumpers wrapped around himself and humping against a pillow.

Never to say this was hot in Gibbs eyes Tony looked so fuckable that his cock sprang into action at the sight.

knelling down next to Tony he felt the younger man shiver at the touch "Your in heat?" Tony looked up at him in a scene of begging in his eyes and thanks to his talk with Abby this morning he knew what that Begging was about.

Taking his own shirt of he smiled hinting for Tony to come over to him which Tony did crawling up to him swaying his ass side to side making Gibbs hard on even harder.

First he took out the collar he wanted Tony to understand he was save no matter what.

Tony looked at the Collar a little in wonder and Gibbs could see the look of hope in his eyes as Gibbs went to place it around Tony's neck.
"Your mine Tony your my mate ever since the day in the hospital don't forget that your mine"

everything else was forgotten the clothing the bags the pillow on the floor all they could think about was fucking till they both past out.

===========================================================================

No one knew how things turned out for them after that but one thing was for sure Tony's belly got bigger every day and it was not thanks to eating a lot more then he used to he was pregnant and he was proud to show of his growing belly to the world.

Now he was in the bedroom sleeping when he felt warm arms reach round him wrapping him in a warm embrace Looking behind him he smiled when he saw Gibbs just staring at him.

"We have a family Kelly now we will have more children" Tony smiled he wanted a family he really did "Nothing can make this better"
Gibbs smiled "You sure I have a surprise for you Tony" Looking at Gibbs confutation Tony said nothing "Stay in bed I will be back in a moment"

Getting himself up leaning against the Pillows behind him was not easy while having a round lump in the way but he loved his round lump all the more.

The door opened two girls walked in Tony looked at them then he knew "Jasmine... Tanya" They both ran to Tony and hugged him tightly both of them looked alright the odd scratch that looked to be rather old but nothing that seemed to course alarm.

Tanya looked at him "When we was separated Jasmine and myself was sold of first I was sold to a old man you know the type Tony? old rich and have to much sexual active to control for such a old man"

This made Tony shiver slightly he knew the type "I was with him for a good year before he died I was sold once again to one of his relatives who was not as kind as the old man was alright the old man used me for sex but.. he did not hurt me in any other way.

This man though.... he was a beast wanted everything done for him no matter how small or big it was if he wanted it done by a hour then it had to be done by a hour. Even in bed he would use me so often at night or in the day time."

She sighed "I was with him for over 4 years my body was tiered though I was sold once again after my second Master got tiered of me I was sold to a younger man I was so frightened to people by then that I was not sure how he would use me... It turned out that he just needed help cleaning around him since he worked at home... you know cleaning his desk fetching him teas and bring him lunch that sort of thing... I was only used in bed when I was in heat which was three times a year for over 2 weeks at the time since I am a bird Hybrid I don't go into heats as often as other Hybrids."

Tony watched her a little about to ask her "I have been with him ever since he never beat me he never shouts at me he might be a little grumpy at times when he is nearing his time limit and he might be a little impatient but he has not in the 3 years since I have been there harmed me in any other way"

Tony now knew what he was going to ask "He your mate?" Tanya smiled sadly "Yes but he has not looked at me that way I will not say such things to him I could not wish for a better place to be... He given me the day of to come down here when I told him that you wanted to see me after so long"

Looking over at Jasmine who smiled she had a collar around her neck "I am in a good place Tony I was not at first but turned out that when I was taken 8 years ago my friend James who is a human been looking for me ever since when he saw me with my last master who was hitting he 2 years ago I recognized him at once he saved me brought me of my master and collared and mated with me all in the same day"

She looked very happy "I have a son now he has the tail like me but his ears have yet to grown though he looks so cute"

Tony started to yarn he was so tiered "I am so happy that you two are save please visit more often if your masters....Mates allow it" they nodded Gibbs hushed them out of the door after giving Tony one last hug before leaving.

What seemed like forever Gibbs returned jumping back into bed "I told you Abby would come out for us did I not?" Tony smiled at him "Yeah you did now I think sleep is up for now"

Falling into a calming night sleep Tony could not help but turn round to face Gibbs "Promise me one thing please?" He asked placing his hand on Gibbs chest.

"Anything" Looking out of the window the sun was setting "Promise me that... even if we are apart for a long time could you..."

"Could I what Tony?" brushing Tony's hair out of the mans face.

"Please Don't forget me?" Smiling at Tony he lent in and kissed Tony on the lips. "No I would never Forget you in this lifetime or the next I will come and find you no matter what"

Now he was much Happier now he allowed the night to clam him knowing he was protected from all around and he would not ever be forgotten.

===========================================================================

OK that it hope you enjoyed this fanfiction. please review.
End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4563