Let it snow by 0icestrom1
Summary: A snow Blizzard has Hit America Tony went to see Gibbs trying to escape the horror of his own home. and the Men that where inside. But Gibbs will never let them get away unharmed.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Friendship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Abby/McGee
Warnings: Domestic abuse, Partner betrayal
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5488 Read: 13139 Published: 01/14/2014 Updated: 01/20/2014
Story Notes:
There is mention of past abuse and other partners o.c from Tony's part.

1. Let it snow by 0icestrom1

2. Let it snow by 0icestrom1

3. Let it snow by 0icestrom1

Let it snow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
A snow Blizzard has Hit America Tony went to see Gibbs trying to escape the horror of his own home. and the Men that where inside. But Gibbs will never let them get away unharmed.
Hi there this is probably going to be the first short chapters I've Done My friend wanted me to do a Snow blizzard fanfiction For Gibbs and Tony others will be mention so yeah here it is.


============================================================================

Gibbs knew that things would only get worse before they got better the team was forced to go out on a mission to locate the location of the murder of a Captain and even though they had managed to do so Three hours later he, Tony, McGee and Ziva was socked though thanks to being out in the snow and ice for so long.

He had a feeling that Tony was coming down with a cold but did not say anything as the boy limped to the car to head back to his own place to get back before his partner was back.

Although Tony said nothing about having a relationship with someone but Gibbs guest and whoever this partner was was no good for his agent from the bruises to the sprained ankle forcing him to even leave the house if it was Gibbs he would do all he could to make sure that Tony was still in the house wish such a bad leg.

Sighing he had put more wood on his wood fire he would have to talk to Tony sooner or later just to make sure that his agent was fine and nothing was happening that Tony did not want after all it would affect his work at the NCIS Bull pen...

*Yeah keep telling your self that Gibbs you know that not what you really think you just want to have that young slim slightly tanned but over tanned skin laying under him while you smother him in kisses and devotion while he just lets you have your way with him.*

"Shut it Gibbs bad thoughts that would never happen but I do want to make sure he is being looked after like he would him self do.

He was brought out of his thoughts when the door bell rang getting up he walked over while wondering who was mad enough to be outside when it was -5 outside at 6:00pm in the evening in no more then 2 hours the temperature would start turning to -10.

Sighing he opened the door to find Tony DiNozzo standing shifting foot to foot with a large coat and by the looks of things He was wearing hardly anything under that....

"DiNozzo what the hell are you doing out here in this weather?" Tony's cheeks blushed slightly "My....Ken is having a party tonight Boss he started to get a little carried away I.... I did not want to stay there while he was drunk."

Looking at the smaller man by the light he could see a bruise now forming on his left eye and another one on his right cheek "Come in DiNozzo before you freeze"

"Thank you thank you thank you boss your a life savoir" Gibbs looked back towards Tony "why I just letting you in my home...go upstairs there should be a extra blanket and I will find you a jumper or something to wear you Don't look equip to be out in this weather with hardly anything on."

Tony just smiled sadly "I'mnotwearinganythingunderthiscoatandjustboots" Gibbs sighed "Tony I do not speech gibberish tell me again slowly" Tony just shivered slightly "I'm not wearing anything under this coat just boots"

Gibbs almost spat out the coffee which he was drinking "WHAT DiNozzo are you made you could have court Hypothermia I am surprised you haven't yet"

Tony blushed even more "Ken got carried away Boss... he... and his friends wanted a party but I said No Ken got angry he...ripped all my close up boss everything I had in my draws and wardrobe he tried to..."

Stopping himself in mid-sentenced what would his boss his crush think of him knowing that his partner.... rather ex Boyfriend tried to rape him as if that has not happened before?

"DiNozzo as much as people believe I am not a mind reader what the hell did your boyfriend tried to do" Tony could tell that Gibbs was getting frustrated and annoyed so just cut to the chance the quicker this got out the quicker he would get the sack Gibbs would kick him out the house he would have to find shelter else wear and Ken would be right about no one would want him as he was tainted.

He could hear his own fathers consent yelling at him slapping him while watching his only son be fucked by a gang he haired.

That memory was never going to go away but.... he looked at Gibbs once more "Ken tried to rape me... again" The look on Gibbs own face was not anything that Tony was expecting Anger at him for allowing himself to be in such situation, Discuss that he was standing here in his home shame even but... yet none of these showed on Gibbs face worry was the only thing and Anger still that was not directly at him and Tony could tell that much.

"THAT BASTARD" "Gibbs look it not like this has not happened before just please I need to sleep I.... need you to do something please" Gibbs looked right at him "What you need?" "take this collar of please?"

Lowering the coat Gibbs saw a large metal collar which looked to be forced on by the angle it was placed but to tight.

"Shit come here" Reaching behind Tony he saw the catch and it was in such a angle that Tony would not have bee able to take it of on his own his arms was simply not long enough.

"Thanks boss" rubbing his soar neck he saw the couch looking at Gibbs who nodded he went to sit down.

Watching Gibbs he saw the man head upstairs and out of sight for a few moments before returning with a thick blanket and with that he had a large shirt, Jumper and trousers. "your going to wear this for now. we shall go to sleep my room is simply to cold at the moment"

Nodding Tony went to the floor but was stopped by Gibbs "Sleep on the couch I will sleep in the chair"

Slowly doing as his boss was saying he laid down after getting changed having a hot coffee he went straight to sleep.

Gibbs watched him as he slept in the large chair in the morning he would go over to Tony's apartment and have a good talk to his ex after all no one hurts what his.
Following Tony's lead he to feel asleep.
===========================================================================


That the first chapter up the next one will be up later today or Tomorrow.
End Notes:
There is mention of past abuse and other partners o.c from Tony's part.
Let it snow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
A snow Blizzard has Hit America Tony went to see Gibbs trying to escape the horror of his own home. and the Men that where inside. But Gibbs will never let them get away unharmed.
Hello this is the next chapter of Let it Snow.

============================================================================

It was almost perfect Tony woke to the sound of Gibbs saintly making the coffees for the morning as he turned to Gibbs the look on his bosses face told him that he should not say a word.

This worried Tony after all he knew he was invading the mans house but he could not understand what he did that was so wrong?

"I will be going out in a few moments DiNozzo there is food in the fridge if we have the electric till I get back Don't move anything"

Nodding Tony just stayed there on the couch till Gibbs brought over both his own and Tony's.

"When your ready DiNozzo you make your own breakfast but I want you to show me that you can drink that first"

Tony looked up at Gibbs questionably but did as he was told yet the hot coffee was to much for him.

Gibbs sighed "Just as I thought I will have Ducky come out and look at that throat of yours after having that Collar on to tight has damaged your airways slightly on the inside but I am no Doctor that why we have Ducky."

Standing up Gibbs went into the other room to call Ducky leaving Tony to his earlier thoughts.

Tony could not help but wonder why Gibbs looked so angry he knew it was not directed at him yet he could not help but feel as if he did something that was overstepping his welcome when he came here to this mans house last night.... It just he had no where else he felt comfortable.

That was what he thought then last night as he ran wearing nothing but a large coat that he kept for moments such as these (Not running around naked but in case of a storm)now he might have been wrong he knew that Gibbs.... Or rather he hopped that Gibbs would not turn him away since there was a blizzard outside and the cold was getting in.

Inside himself he knew that was sill to think of Gibbs in such a way but also knowing that Gibbs was not in love with him while he was very much and utterly in love with him that turned the tables a lot if you where to ask him.

Bringing him out of his thoughts once again was Gibbs waving a hand in front of his face which of course made him flinch rather to much but he did so anyway.

"you with me DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked rather impatiently Tony knew he had a slight blush.... ok a big blush forming around his cheeks at how close they where but said nothing only nod once again... he seemed to be doing that a lot these past few days.

"I am going out for about in a hour and a half Ducky will be here in a moment he knows to go round the back to let him self in"

"Alright Boss" Sighing once more Gibbs left Tony as he was but not without turning back to check on him before leaving.

===========================================================================

With Gibbs.

He was fuming he was angry he was unable to control his rage when he left his home when he stepped away from Tony the look on his younger agents face showed the worry he could see in them wonderful green eyes looking up at him.

No he would not think of the different ways that he could have Tony under him that was for another time if Tony felt the same then he would without any Doubt he would grab Tony from behind and protect him form the world if needed.

He was going out but he did not say where he was going that was what he was not going to tell Tony in fact he doubt that he would ever tell Tony if he where to ask.

Gibbs was going to Tony's apartment he would put some scene into that thick headed man that clams to be Tony's lover partner what ever you wish to call him he would not hold back on what he was going to say.

Reaching the apartment in a short 15 minuets he walked up the stairs to the door which he knew belonged to his Agent Gibbs heard noses from the other side a lot of shouting however was unable to understand what was being said.

knocking on the door he waited till silents before trying again to hear what was being said. "I bet it that bitch of yours that ran away last night Liam Anthony was it?"

Another chuckle Gibbs only guessed was from the man Liam who started to open the door.

"Yeah well if it is that little slut then he would find it rather hard to runaway again without no legs Steve his only use is to be my fuck toy that all his ass is worth."

Gibbs would not get angry he must keep calm about this even if he felt his blood boil over ever so slightly.

The door opened a crack till a face looked out from both shock and displeasure at seeing Gibbs at his door. "oh if your looking for the s.... Tony he not here at the moment I will call him to let him know you been Agent Gibbs"

Gibbs almost laughed at the almost scared tone that Liam allowed to slip though as he spoke "You know you should not shout things like that when there is someone on the other side they might get the wrong Idea you would not hurt one of MY Agents now would you?"

There was silent once more "Of course not Agent Gibbs I love... Tony he..."

Gibbs pushed forward "unless I am miss-thinking this is his apartment yet you seem to have friends over when he is not here without permission?"

There that was the look Gibbs wanted to see the nerves twitches that Liam was giving out "Now if Tony had gone out would you happen to know where he is?"

He was on a kill when Gibbs saw sweet starting to run down the mans face the other males in the room started to try to head towards the door but Gibbs stood in-front of it.

His eyes court sight of the now ripped clothing that once belonged to Tony on the floor in the corner of the room by the T.V then he saw Blood around the trousers.

"If Tony is not in then why is his clothing over there?" Gibbs would not let any of them go without making them piss in their pants it the least that he would want knowing he scared them enough to do such things.

"So you don't know where he is or what time he would return for all you know he could be dead after all with out job that a common thing for us"

Stepping forward ever so slightly he grabbed onto the shirt neck so he could pull Liam close "I saw him last night you know that?" his eyes darkened slightly he could see that Liam was frightened.

"I saw that Collar that almost chocked him to death I know for a fact that he arrived at my place last night looking so cold he would freeze to death and you did not even attempt to go after him when left?"

"No... I did not know he left that late... I.... I.... tried to go after him .....but I lost him..... I...... did not want Hypothermia I not.... suicidal Agent Gibbs"

This was it he would go in for the kill (so to speak)"Really? what kind of boyfriend are you Liam.... If you where any kind of one you would look around for him all night if you had to that is what I would have done. If it where me... I would have searched every possible place he would be even if I got Hypothermia I would be more worried over my boyfriend then my own self."

Struggling out of Gibbs grip Liam panic when the drip got tighter"Do you know how tight that collar was on for Tony do you know that unless he got someone to take it of for him.... he would have had permanent throat damaged And He would have had to be feeding though a straw he might have still got damaged. and if I find that you did other things to him I will be back for more that a promise"

After the strong smell of urine reached his nose at last he let go allowing the Man Liam to drop to the floor with a thud.

Walking away he opened the door and left smiling knowing he got back for Tony even if it was only a small bit. Gibbs got back into his car and headed for home.



===========================================================================
Tony sat in the front room nibbling on some toast that he done for himself he could not eat much at the moment it just felt soar and heavy on his throat.

Sighing he put the rest of it back on the plate he could no longer eat anymore but the fact he tried made him realized that he might had some throat damage but he hoped he was wrong.

The sound of a door creak made him look behind him to see Ducky looking rather worried as he stood in the doorway.

"Anthony my dear boy I hear you have not been doing all that well since last night am I correct?"

Tony smiled a little he liked Ducky like that of a father since his own was never anything of a father he call a daddy.

"Yeah Ducky Sore throat and my arm is slightly sore arm but... I think I am ok"

Ducky smiled he took many things out from his bag and headed over to Tony "Lift your Jumper up for me I need to check your heart rate for starters"

Tony did just that raising his jumper so Ducky could see his chest as he had already seen the number of scars that littered his chest as well as back and the upper part of his arms.

"heart rate seems normal let me check your throat now sick your tong out" after a while of different test Ducky looked grim but not angry or sad. "Shall I wait for Jethro to return before I say anything?"

Tony smiled back "Yeah saves you from saying the same thing twice Hay doc why does it hurt to talk?"

Ducky placed a hand over Tony's right cheek "All in good time my boy"

After a little while Gibbs walked in he saw them on the couch and walked over to them.

"What the problem duck?" he asked Ducky just read from the notes he made facing Tony while Gibbs listened "Slight throat damage I am afraid may never go away you Tony need to eat more special softer foods to help eat and no drinking Coffees Herbal tea will help a lot but not heal also you have what seems to be tissue Damage around your wrist which is also why they look so red.

You will have a slight problem carrying things for a while but they will heal with the normal resting them and lastly you appear to be on the mild side of having Fatigue which would explain why he looks tiered and has no energy but that can heal after a good week rest and Jethro if he need more let him have more"

Gibbs just nodded he would have to get ducky to give him different ways to help Tony eat soft foods from now on.

"That all from what I can see but if you really are worried Jethro take him to the hospital just to check him over."

Nodding he let Ducky out of the door turning to Tony. "So" He could not say any more "Yeah so"

They both laughed even though it made Tony cough a little the Snow started coming down once more and as far as Tony was concern it could stay falling he was just happy with this moment he had.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now the last chapter will be up in a few short days pleas review Hope to hear from you if you do.
End Notes:
There is mention of past abuse and other partners o.c from Tony's part.
Let it snow by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
A snow Blizzard has Hit America Tony went to see Gibbs trying to escape the horror of his own home. and the Men that where inside. But Gibbs will never let them get away unharmed.
hello there this is the last chapter of let it snow.

============================================================================

Tony was unsure as to what to do he sat there with a bowl of mashed up pair that Gibbs did for him that morning he thought back to a month ago where Ducky came round at Gibbs request he has not been to work since that night he came here in nothing but a large coat and boots.

Sighing he placed another spoon of mashed up Pairs into his mouth it was easier to swallow but sometimes this just made him feel like a child who is unable to eat solids anymore.

His head shot up as soon as he hard the door unlock ever since he been moved to live here on Gibbs word Gibbs started to lock the door Tony kept on saying that he did not mind that the door was not unlocked all the time.

However Gibbs reused said that when there is someone living in his home he shall lock the door he saw the door open and Gibbs stepped in he looked rather tiered his shoulders covered in snow.

Yes the snow has yet to leave America it was almost worse then it was a few weeks ago,People started to wonder when it would end it was already April it was almost like a new ice age had arrived.

Tony had gotten much more pale since he has not gone outside to much he goes out to the garden when Gibbs shuffles the snow out of the way or he would go to the shop much to Gibbs displeasure.

Tony knew that Gibbs did not want to keep him inside all the time that he was only trying to protect him but there are times when he has to just go out even for a few moments Gibbs would not be able to protect him all the time no matter how much he might wish to think he could.

"You have not eaten yet?" Tony looked back up to see Gibbs was now in front of him his coat hanged on the coat rack water dripping down onto the floor.

"I have had a few mouthfuls Boss" his throat was host and ruff when he spoke it hurt a lot to try to talk and he knew that the soft foods would help ease some of the pain.

Gibbs knelt back down so he was head height with Tony "I know you don't like this neither do I you know I would love nothing more then to see you back at work doing the job that you so much love but at the same time if it will hurt you even more buy going back then what the point in trying to help you as well?"

Tony sighed at that he knew that to be the truth that is why he has yet to mentioned about going back to work he has yet to say anything for the fear of upsetting his boss even more then what he has already done.

"I know Boss I...." Gibbs placed his hands over Tony's cheeks brushing the hair that has grown down to his shoulders his eyes as green as the greenest grass.

"It alright You will be able to come back to work as soon as the snow starts to melt.. that the directors orders it saver then in a long run Tony.... and how many times have I told you to call me Jethro I think it over due for that now considering you lived here for over a month"

Tony smiled as Gibbs placed his bowl down on the table next to him leaning in he placed his four head against Tony's.

"You seem to have a fever still please don't go outside for a while let it go down I will light a fire"

To be honest Tony did not know he had started to develop a fever he just thought it was something to do with this throat he watched as Gibbs started to pock the at the wood he just placed in the wood burner.

Tony smile became even bigger since he been here he has seen so much more of Gibb's softer caring side always making sure that he was alright that he was warm he even brought his bed down into the front room so they both had somewhere more comfortable to sleep at night Gibbs would make sure that Tony was nearest to the fire that burned.

That is where he spent most of his time now if he not eating which he would go to the couch to eat.

Looking at the clock he could see that it was almost 8:00pm Gibbs got up from the fire helping Tony into the bed allowing the thick covers to cover him head to toe. Tony looked up at Gibbs.

"Are you not coming to bed Boss?" Smiling Gibbs looked at him "I am going to make me some coffee before doing to bed" Tony nodded laying back into the bed.

Now he was in the kitchen and out of sight he made a dash for the bathroom he needed realize down there that is.

Entering the loo he locked the door dropping his trousers he grabbed his swelling cock and started to pump it while thinking of Tony under him when he helps the younger agent into bed he thinks of the time he has to stop him self from taking the man and fucking him in the bed when Tony starts to rub against his back to get more worth to think that the smallest of things have the biggest impacted on him.

At last after a few more stocks he came with a grunt of "Tony yes Tony that it my little Tony" he stopped however when he hard some noise coming from the other room back in the front room.

Cleaning himself up and flushing the toilet he made himself that coffee as to not looking odd if he came in with no coffee.

Stopping at the door he heard moaning from the bed he looked around a little to see Tony to was rubbing himself against Gibb's side of the bed grunting and whimpering as he slowly came whispering "Jethro yes yes Jethro please fuck me more please".

Gulping Gibbs allowed Tony a few moments to clam himself down cleaning the cum of Jethro's side of the bed before Snuggling himself back down into the warm covers.

Walking back over to the bed Gibbs placed his coffee on the table next to his side he got changed and climbed into bed he could hear Tony's soft breathing apparently pretending to be asleep Gibbs lent over whispering into Tony's ears.

"Night My baby" turning back over he did not see the slight smile that covered Tony's face.

===========================================================================

Later that night Gibbs felt Tony shift closer to him moaning slightly against his neck this was something Gibbs was unable to control any more Turning back to see Tony's slight shock face he bent down to kiss them soft looking lips.

Hearing Tony grunt once more against his Gibbs slowly entered his tong into the brown haired mouth there was a soft moan allowing Gibbs to enter even more searching his mouth even more.

But all good things must come to an end thanks to that thing called Air, Tony looked into Gibbs stormy blue eyes searching for something that Gibbs could not name but he did not care he was ready but he needed Tony to know he could wait even if that would hurt more for him.

"Tony you know what happening don't you? you know that once you enter this relationship with me I won't let go not ever" Tony nodded "Yeah... I don't want you to ever let me go I want to be in a relationship where both are committed not just one or where One seems to think they can rule the other without permission"

Gibbs knew what Tony meant he was talking about Liam he sighed he could never treat Tony in such manner not ever. Tony spoke again "Please Gibbs please make me forget all the past experience with men trying to hurt me please show me what it really meant to be"

Not being one to turn down any offer that Tony placed into his hands he nodded rolling on-top of the younger man who smiled yet he still saw the worry as well he would have to be gentle but he would if it was for Tony he could do anything.

(WARNING ATTEMPT OF A SEX SCENE)

Playing with Tony's night trousers he pulled them down with his teeth he kept his hands in touching Tony so he could relax he did not want this to ever end.

Gibbs finally found the green eyed looking at him while he played with the bulls first before opening his mouth he started slowly sucking Tony's cock trying to make it go hard once more. Entering his finger in the tight hole he started to tease him slightly while adding another finger then a third till he got to his fourth he just kept pushing in and out of Tony while sucking his cock.

He could hear Tony's soft moan and whimpering he felt a hand up on his head but he said nothing only keeping his eyes on the younger man further up the bed who had the other hand clutching a pillow.

"Gibbs.... Boss....Jethro I'm about to..." Sucking harder and harder Gibbs allowed Tony to come into his mouth the taste was wonderful it tasted of his Tony and only Tony.

He looked down to see that Tony was panting while looking at him as well "You should not swallow it disgusting Boss Pushing Tony down he went down to kiss him "Nothing about you is Disgusting baby Don't ever let me hear you say such things again"

Nodding his head slowly Tony wanting to do something for Jethro however as he went to grab the older man's cock he was smacked away Gibbs smiled at Tony's confused look "I am only going to think about you Tonight you need to not worry about me"

Leaning down he nibbled on Tony's left ear which made the younger man shiver "Alright but if you need anything just tell me Jethro"

"I shall but not tonight Tonight I want you to feel so pleasured you would not want to leave this bed anytime soon."

wrapping his arms around Gibbs shoulders he made Gibbs lean in so he could whisper into Gibbs ear "Then do it fuck me make love to me so much that I can not walk fuck me so much I am begging for more"

Grinning from ear to ear Gibbs did just that entering the man below him he started to gently thrust into Tony first for a few moments allowing Tony to get used to the act before slamming into him faster and father harder and harder enjoying the way that Tony was screaming in pleasure.

He knew that Tony would most likely be unable to talk tomorrow but at the moment he just wanted to fuck Tony into the Matrices and never come out from this wonderful sweet tight hole that was swallowing his cock to the brim.

At last after what seemed to be a forever pleasurable experience they both came screaming each others name while Gibbs entered Tony and Tony cam over both their chest.

Falling next to Tony they both panted Gibbs looked into Tony's eyes to see the look of satisfaction and blitz he was happy neither could be bothered to clean up after them self's so they just laid there till morning enjoying each others company.

(END OF SEX SCENE)

===========================================================================

Gibbs was first up he was making breakfast for him and Tony he had done his toast while he was mashing Banana and Apples for Tony.

He was so happy walking back into the front room he saw that Tony had woke and was looking around him The man had no idea he looked so sexy that he would be happy just skipping eating and fuck that man over and over again.

Gibbs never been felt so wonderful during sex not with any of his wife's besides Shannon of course but at this time and stage his only eyes was for Tony and he knew that Shannon would want him to move on.

Tony looked up as he entered the front room the fire was slowly dying after a night of light making the room cold once more.

Attempting to speak but found he was unable to do so made him frustrated that was till Gibbs placed the bowl of food into his lap.

"I would not worry about talking after all the screaming you did last night I am not surprise Don't worry I understand you no problem."

Tony blushed a little at that but smiled none the less he felt the happiest he ever been in his life he was safe here with Gibbs and he had friends waiting for him to come back to work Life was perfect for now.

"I have no where to go today so how about we stay here right in bed and keep each other warm?"

Gibbs hinted slyly Nodding his head Tony eat everything in his bowl wrapping his arms around Gibbs waist while Gibbs smiled down at him softly stroking his hair and placing small kisses against his four-head.

Yes Tony thought they both had no where to go today so as far as he was concern the snow could keep on snowing.

So Tony was happy to just let it snow.

===========================================================================

OK that it that the fanfiction of Let it snow over please review.
End Notes:
There is mention of past abuse and other partners o.c from Tony's part.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4564