Second chance by 0icestrom1
Summary: When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky, DiNozzo/Other, Abby/McGee Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ron Sacks, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Crossover, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky, DiNozzo/Other, Abby/McGee, Ziva/Other
Warnings: Homophobia, Partner betrayal, Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5057 Read: 14558 Published: 01/25/2014 Updated: 02/14/2014
Story Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Mentions of Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)

1. Second chance by 0icestrom1

2. Second chance by 0icestrom1

3. Second chance by 0icestrom1

4. Second chance by 0icestrom1

Second chance by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Hello everyone this is my next fanfiction Hope you all enjoy it.

I am Dyslexia so please let me know if you see any mispelling or grammar mistakes please email me and let me know.

Magic Harry can still use:

Alohomora: Accio: Anapneo: Avis: Expelliarmus: Ferula: Impedimenta: Incendio: Lumos: Nox: Orchideous: Point Me: weak Reducto: weak Repairo: Rictusempra and Stupefy.

http://www.pojo.com/harrypotter/spelist.shtml (This is the place where I got these spells are from.)

============================================================================

The NCIS team where in the bull pen they had brought back the dead body that they had to recover for Ducky and Jimmy had to work with it.

Tony had been looking though the dead Lieutenant he then saw something that made him smile "Think I have something here Boss" Gibbs looked at his agent the team have been looking for information for two days.

"Well what is that information DiNozzo?" Tony looked up at him "It seemed that our Lieutenant is Lieutenant is a gay he had a ex before he died he lived with the block known as Harry Potter the young man lives on the bottom flat in east avenue (Don't think it exist the road I mean) in Dale City Potter works as a entertainer"

Tony smiled a little Gibbs head slapped him again "Get your head out of the gutter"

Shacking his head Tony smiled "No boss he works as a entertainer at a family pub/Restraint works 3 days a week collage 2 days works as a Forensic science student"

"Alright any way he would be the person who killed our Lieutenant?" "No Boss by the looks of things when he died he was at a counseling session he suffers from PTSD, since he was 16 apparently he was court in a Terrorist attack back in England at kings cross three explosions where five was killed two where killed one was a child the other was it mother.

It seemed that one of his friends A female girl by the name of Hermione Grander."

Nodding Gibbs picked up his coat "DiNozzo, McGee Ziva your with me lets go see this man"

============================================================================

It did not take to long for the team to get to Dale city but when they got there there was barking from one room as soon as McGee knocked on the door. Gibbs heard a "Lola down Jasper open the door boy"

The door opened to revile a large golden reviver standing there with a yellow collar around it neck then there was a smaller rough collie light brown and white with also a yellow collar around it neck.

Neither dog let them though both growling at them "Lola Jasper down sorry about that" Gibbs looked at the man... boy? he was not sure the man looked more like a kid to him.

"That fine I am sure they are doing their job you are Harry Potter" Harry nodded "Yes is there a problem? gentlemen and..." he looked to see Ziva walked "And ladies"

"We are NCIS we would like to talk to you about Lieutenant Roman you familiar with him?" Harry looked up "Yes of course he was my ex for about a year now our split up was natural sir"

Gibbs could tell that this man was telling the truth he believed in his gut it was the look in the eyes they looked rather familiar to him somewhere but he could not place it.

He looked up to see the golden reviver bringing something to the boy looked at it but smiled "Good boy Jasper well done" Harry looked up "Sorry would you mind if I take my medication I kind of misted it this morning"

Everyone nodded They looked around the place Harry looked up once again "Make your self's at home I don't have anything to hide That I know of so Don't mind me It takes me a while to take these since I need to put cream on as well"

Doing just that the team walked around the flat seeing hand bars all along the corridors and the hallways where wider then normal flat homes searching for anything that looked odd but for some reason they seemed happy about it.

Tony went into the rather small bedroom saw the two dog beds on the floor on one side of the room there was a small table full of what looked like medication. "How many medication this kid taking?"

McGee turned round to see what he was on about but looked rather worried "He looked rather sick Tony so I am not surprised did you see that small scar on his neck? it looked years old."

Gibbs walked into the room with the Rough collie behind him she was snarling at him a little for entering the room of her master.

"I am not going to do anything" The dog stopped snarling but stayed on his heals with that kind of look if dogs where able to look at you with that 'You do anything and I will bit' look.

He held back a laugh at that dog who was watching them from her bed "What you find DiNozzo? McGee?" The two looked to him "Just that this kid is rather ill and I do not think he has anything to do with the murder of his ex he just doesn't seem the type that would do or even think of such things"

McGee also nodded "I found some papers in his draw he was a orphan at a year old these papers reveal that he lived with someone called Petunia and Vernon Dursley."

Gibbs nodded "However Vernon Dursley was arrested on child abuse and being involved in a sex ring" That was not good Gibbs frowned how can any adult do that to children "Petunia was also arrested for child abuse and neglecting children."

Sighing McGee rubbed the back of his neck "It seems that Harry and His cousin Dudley Dursley-Evens where taken to (Lily's second chances organization) (Working on that name if anyone has a idea with Lily's name in it for the organization please let me know)they where both 17 by then so they where just old enough to be adopted so they where just helped by a place and the rest it appears to be history"

Gibbs looked at McGee "Lily's second chance organization what do they do?"
Tony also turned to McGee.

"It appears that this Charity has just started to set up it helps children who are being abused and are disabled many people don't want to adopt disabled children for the medical cost and not having the knowledge how to care for them so these children get forgotten most the time, so Lily's second chance organization keep them and teach them anything for the outside world the organization has a school which is a large manor that once belonged to someone called Nancy Lovegood who is now dead her daughter Luna Lovegood now Malfoy donated the place for this organization use the chairty money is donated by Draco Malfoy who has a lot of money after his parents death"

Gibbs started to walk back to the front room where the boy was now in a wheelchair which he was not in before his eyebrows raised at this Harry Potter looked up and blushed a little.

"I am afraid I got to tiered I can only stay out of this chair for a short time I try to only use it when I go out."

"It fine but I think that you need to pack some clothing medication what ever your ex was killed because he was liked men and I fear that people will come after you because of the same thing."

Harry Nodded but said nothing them green eyes reminded him of something he was just unsure on what however as soon as he was just out the door he halfed turned back to face Gibbs with a questionable look but worry as well.
"The dogs come with me as well?" Gibbs nodded Harry smiled and went back to start cleaning his things together with Jasper's and Lola's help.

Now everyone was in the car they headed back to the bull pen Harry looked outside the window Jasper head was on his lap while Lola was at his feet.

Smiling a little as they pulled up in the car pack he knew that his live would change once again but he hopped for the better this time he could get his second chances.


===========================================================================

ok as promise this is up in Saturday I am sorry it could not be up sooner I have been rather ill and could not stay in front of a computer for long lengths of time I am still recovering so I am sorry if spelling is wrong on some of the words. Please review next chapter will be up in two-three days.
End Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)
Second chance by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter to second chance hope you enjoy.

============================================================================

Harry was helped up to the bullpen of NCIS Lola at his side while Jasper was up a head watching in case anything should jump out for some reason.

He could not help but laugh when Mr DiNozzo gave him that look "I am sorry about Lola she was my ex dog he gave her to me when I had started to show signs of having PTSD he was worried when he was away that I would have a panic attack and there was no one around so Oliver Roman trained her with a dog specialist since Lola is a collie she was perfect"

Tony watched as Lola brushed her head against Harry's own arms he smiled and petted her.

"Jasper was given to me by my friend Luna he was already trained to assist me with every day task" 'That is when I am in public and can not use my magic' Harry though a little when Jasper gave him that look.

"I am taking you down to the lab Abby will want you to look at things that we are unsure on and as you where Lieutenant Roman's ex you might know more about him then we do" Gibbs said from behind him making Harry jump a little but said nothing only nodded.

Now that they where down at the lab he was showed to a women with black hair and pale skin her music was rather loud but he could deal with that no problem with that nose would be much better to him then silents.

The women seemed to be dancing a little when Agent Gibbs went up to her yelling her name Abby by the sounds of things the women did not hear him till he pocked her.

She did after while her eyes darted from Gibbs to Harry who was in his chair "What up boss man?" "This is Harry Potter he is Lieutenant's Roman's ex he is here to help you with some of the things that we are unable to clear up"

Abby smiled "Of course Boss man nice to meet you Harry my name is Abby I am Abby glade you can help and if Boss man says your ok then I am happy with that"

Harry blushed when she brushed a little bit of her hair away from his face, Lola growled slightly Harry looked down at her "Lola she save everyone here is save there no need to worry girl"

Jasper also nudge Lola's side a little Harry smiled a little he looked up at Abby a little.

"Can they stay down here with me Jasper is my assistant dog and Lola is my Director Dog she knows when I am going to go into a panic attack long before I my self do"

Abby smiled once more "Of course that fine just make sure they don't make any evident" she pointed out but that was all she was worried about Harry smiled back he was not worry in such things.

"They are well behaved Lola is a little protective of me when strangers come near me Jasper a little less he knows I have my own way of protecting my self if Needed"

Lola laid down in the corner of the lab while Jasper sat near the table which was where Harry was placed at.

Gibbs looked content with everything that was happening leaving both Abby and Harry in the lab he heads up to the bullpen with not saying nothing to either of them.

===========================================================================
Now Gibbs was up in the bull pen that he saw the looks on McGee and DiNozzo's face "What the problem?" Tony looked up at him but said nothing Turning to Tim he could only see a angered expression on the normally calm face.

"Gibbs.... that child.... no man he been though a lot remember when I told you about his uncle being involved in a slave ring?"

Gibbs nodded he did not like where this was going but he said nothing McGee sighed.

"It appears that the uncle was selling Harry to other men ever since the age of 8 and his cousin at 10 it was only when people from Lily's Second chance Organization came for him and his cousin but that was not till Harry was 16 the cousin was 17 as well"

"wait was?" McGee sighed "The cousin died shortly after five years ago he died of having lung cancer"

Gibbs sighed at that a lifetime of hardship and being frightened for most of his live and the young cousin still died.

"Alright but why did he have to wait for years before the Lily's second chance Organization now?"

"Because that Organization was only built in the last 7 years" Everyone looked round to find two blondes one male the other female then there was a older man with them with a women at his side.

"Who are you?" The blond women looked to the blond man who nodded "My name Is Luna Malfoy this is my husband Draco Malfoy we are school mates of Harry Potter which I understand he is here?"

Gibbs nodded the taller man and women looked at him "My name is Remus Lupin and this is my wife Nymphadora Tronks Lupin but we just know her as Tronks we work with Lily's Second chance"

"Well what you doing here anyway?" Lupin sighed a little I have some things that I wish to talk to you about but it must be in privet and only with people who will be working directly with Harry"

"Right well Alright then" Turing back to his group "DiNozzo, McGee and David come with me we shall go down to Ducky and Jimmy"

So that is where they went Gibbs wondered how this story would turn out but for some reason he had started to feel rather protective of the younger man like he would with his other family here at the NCIS Tony, Tim and Jimmy where like sons to him Ziva and Abby where like his daughters and Ducky well.... he was someone Gibbs would always protect him like a wife he would not ever say that to anyone Ducky knows how he feels about the team and he feels the same thing.

However if this young Harry would join his team he would protect him just like a son, Sighing he watched as the team walked into the room "Ducky we have things we have these people who will talk to us about Harry Potter is this place covered?"

The ME looked up at Gibbs then to the group he nodded "Yes no one is here besides me Jimmy plus bodies but no one else who is alive that in here"

Nodding Gibb turned to the group if he could he would gladly give the young man in the lab with Abby a second chance.

===========================================================================

Ok that is for now hope you all enjoyed it.
End Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)
Second chance by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Hi everyone this is the next chapter of Second chance this will not be as long as my other chapters since My chest infection has come back must be something I caught while in London on Saturday. :(

============================================================================

Gibbs was shocked by the time he hared what Remus told him Magic is real? He was not going to tell these people he thought otherwise he would have to see prove since he believes with seeing things with his own eyes it was not till the girl Luna Malfoy? made the table levitate or the Palmer silent when he started to babble again.

The boy made a snake appear out of his wand then held it out for everyone to see yet he did nothing with it told Tony to hold it for Potter he would know what to do with it since it was only a green snake I knew it could not to much harm anyone here so he said nothing.

He head some of Harry Potter's life at school the dangers the poor lad had to go though because adults could not deal with it them self's.

Sighing He watched as the taller Women Tonks made her own hair change colour or she would make her face turn into a duck or horse but one which made Ducky laugh was when she made her self turn into a small Bird (Not sure she had a Animagus I know she has metamorphic ability not sure on the other though) she Flew up to him.

Well as far as Gibbs was concern as long as these people where not going to harm him or his team then he was fine with them hanging around for a couple of days.

However as they left Remus looked up at the sky it was almost fall moon not for anther week though so he should be alright but he would only stay another two days and go back to England as much as he would love to see Harry for longer he knew they all knew the reason's for him going.

And he knew that if he where to go Tonks would leave as well to get back to Teddy who was currently with her mother at the moment.

Gibbs watched the taller man he seemd worried about something "Is there something else you need to tell me.... us?" he watched as Remus smiled down at Gibbs the man was a couple of inches taller. "Just a fall moon next week I will be leaving in two days"

This pondered on Gibbs for a few moments but apparently McGee knew before him "Your a werewolf?" everyone looked at him Tony giving him the 'You being a geek again' "Well why not if magic is some how real and people can change into animals at a given chance and change their appearance then why not"

Remus smiled sadly "Unfortunately your agent is correct yes I am a werewolf I bitten a a young age" Gibbs was shocked but surprised as well was their other creatures out there that he should know if they really wanted Harry Potter on their team then would he know what to look out for?

Shacking his head the team led the knew four down into Abby's lab all he could hear was laughter and talking. "What if we change this angle to over there make the picture bigger Abby yes"

He heard Abby whoop of joy over something she sounded happy "That fantastic why the hell did I not see that?" "You probably would have but.... I just look at things differently"

He stood at the door watching the two almost like a older sister with a younger brother "You just saved me two days of work and a all nigher trying to think this out thanks Rey"

They both looked up with Jasper had started to bark as Remus entered the room but stopped when Luna came in he smiled as any dog was able and ran up to her.

This made everyone shocked "Jasper was originally Luna's dog but she gave him to me to help with my.... Disability...WAIT LUNA'S HERE"

Tuning around he saw Luna and Draco Malfoy smiling with Remus and Tonks "Guy you all here?"

Knelling down to his level Draco hugged Harry for the first time in ages "We come to pay a visit Scar head..." he said playful which made Harry smile and giggle no one saw the almost jellos Look Tony had at the contact Draco had with his guy.... 'Ok wait when did Harry becomes his?'

He was brought out his thoughts as the blond boy walked over to him holding out his hand Tony looked at him in wonder but caught on the snake unwrapping himself from the creature he was surprise when Harry did know what to do but he only allowed the snake to go up his arm.

"It alright Harry they know about magic" Luna said making Harry once again looking up at her but sighed "I hardly think talking to snakes is normal even in the magical world you know that"

she laughed "Yeah but when did you do anything that was considered normal you befriended a half giant rode on a Hippogriff back fought a large three headed dog also you did go and save me when bullies where taking the teasing to far need I go on?"

Harry blushed a little at her the others laughed but Luna turned serious "Harry you know what I am don't you?" Harry nodded a lot of people knew that Luna was a Sear a bloody good one and REAL at that.

That is also why she is the Divination class which he was very happy about he knew she would be a teacher with her caring ways of teaching other people.

"I need to warn you..." she looked around her then back to Harry "When there is nothing but darkness a single flare can lead the way but be warned this bright like can also be your kill what your step not everything is as it seems"

He looked at her strangely before nodding he saw the shocked looks on the faces of the NCIS team and smiled "Luna is a sear she can see the future some times these are split seconds ahead or something that may happen in a few weeks to a month"

They nodded but said nothing after all this was not their world, Gibbs looked around once again before clearing the space for Harry and Abby to get back to work he knew more about Harry now then he had hopped for he could tell his family was getting bigger by the second and he would not change that for the world.

===========================================================================

Ok that it for now hopped you enjoyed this chapter sorry it slightly shorter then my other chapters but as I have said I am suffering from a Chest Infection please review.
End Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)
Second chance by 0icestrom1
Author's Notes:
When there is a murder of a Navy Lieutenant Team Gibbs are on the case however when they find out that the Lieutenant was a Homophobic attack they have to protect his once ex Lover wheelchair bound Harry Potter they will go beyond their stations to protect him.
Hello everyone this is a update on Second chance hope you enjoy it.

just saying this chapter will be slightly short but hope you still enjoy it anyway.
============================================================================

Harry sat there watching Abby as she worked on the computer he was currently taking a brake from working while Jasper and Lola sat down by him. Remus had already gone home along with Tonks Harry knew why the full moon would be up any day now and he knew that both Remus and Tonks wanted to be back in Remus's territory when Remus had to turn.

Harry sighed as he lived his hand he levitated the drink he had placed on the side earlier Tony had brought it to him shortly after the he got the knew that Lupin had left on such short notice.

A loud bang brought him out of his thoughts as he looked at the cup of tea that was currently on the floor he knew that his magic was limited now because of the last fight he had back in England but this..... Dropping a cup in mid levitation is something a first year would do.

Abby turned round at the crash that was in her lab she saw Harry trying to do something with his hands but nothing was happening.

she knew about his magic Gibbs told her when the Lupin's and Malfoy's left she knew that Harry had magic though because of something that happened to him his magic is not as strong as it was once before.

Knelling down besides Harry she placed her hand on his own the boy had slowly becoming a member of the family and to her that meant he was now her little brother and she felt as if she had to protect him with everything she had.

Harry looked back down at the Kneeling Abby who sat besides his chair "Don't worry about it Harry just give me a moment to get the dust pan and brush Don't think to much about it" Abby said with such reassurance that she could managed she knew the boy was abused in every way possible she knew just by looking at him just by observing him that he had been hurt.

The look on his face when he thought he did something bad or he made a accident like this even such a small thing as missing something on the screen when they where working.

Abby could tell with that yet why did it take years for other people to see it? The flinching and consent apologizing for things that was not even his fault why did it take till Harry was in a wheel chair to see that he has suffered why?

She sighed as she looked back at the younger man his black hair was sticking out in all angles the glasses that seemed slightly lop sided but she knew that they where alright on his face.

Them green eyes and pale skin if she did not already know that this child was a boy she would say he was a she someone who even Tony would gladly date......

Now that brought her to a happy thought she seen the way that Tony looked at Harry he had already calmed him as his own and who was she to say other wise however if Tony wanted the younger man in her lab he would have to show that he was not just having a fling or just want him if he is just lusting over Harry.

Yep her Big sister protectiveness was showing even after a few shorts days of meeting Harry she would protect him even if it was from a agent.

Turning back to clean the mess on the floor she heard the door open slightly looking up over Harry's chair she saw Gibbs with a worried expatriation on his face. "I heard some kind of crash and came down to see what was happening."

Abby smiled while Harry ducked his head slightly in embarrassment "Harry here had a slight accident but nothing to worry about Big Gibbs Big sister Abby is here to protect him" She said with a cheeky grin on her face.

Gibbs smiled at her then back to Harry who was watching the two with ewe in his bright green eyes. "I have no doubt about that Abby but remember he would not be here for ever this is still a case we are on which is also another thing I wanted to check with you Mr Potter?"

Harry tilted his head to the side at this "You have to go to your other work Tonight yes?" Much to his amazement Harry forgot about his other job that he had he just slightly nodded yes Tonight was sinning night he had not thought of any songs to sing he knew plenty of songs still Tonight was Love night.

Sighing he looked back at Gibbs "Yes I start at 3:30pm to 8:30pm" Looking down at his watch he saw that it was still 12:30pm already"

Gibbs shock his head slightly "Tony will go with you along with Ziva as protection as we do not know if the killer was just after your ex or if it will come after you as well"

Harry smiled at the mentioning of Tony coming with him "Alright let me get ready I need to go take my medication before I leave"

Gibbs nodded at him watching as Harry wheeled himself out of the room into the bathroom with Jasper and Lola hard at his feet.

Abby waited till they heard the door closed before turning back to Gibbs "Alright what is going on" Gibbs sighed.

"Reports have come back saying someone had tried to get into Potters apartment this morning and trashed the place McGee is currently there with Tony and Ziva I will be going there in a short while when Tony gets back"

Abby nodded unsure as to what to say so she said nothing looking back onto the screen on the computer something in her made her so angry that someone was out trying to hurt Harry her adorable little brother.

She knew the kind of people who would gladly try anything to get at someone if they thought of a clever way of getting to the person without Getting spotted.

However she also knew that one thing was for sure attacking Harry now was a death wish for the other killer now he was part of Gibbs team anyone who gets hurt on Gibbs team was sure to suffer a painful and slowly death.

She would love to see this killer or attacker which ever it turned out to be so she would have some kind of input on how to make him/she suffer as slowly as possible she saw the look in Gibbs eyes and knew.... Harry was one of them now and now one hurt anyone on Team Gibbs with out suffering the consequences.


===========================================================================
OK that it for now I will update soon If someone has a Idea for Love songs that are for the next chapter

(I will NOT have any Justin Beber songs, Wrap songs, Punk songs as well WILL NOT BE USED NO MATTER HOW MUCH SOMEONE MIGHT ASK.)

I will except (Disney songs, Anime songs other songs as long as it has some form of love in it)

Anything else I will try to add.
End Notes:
Harry Potter is wheelchair since a death-eaters attack at Kings cross (Terrorist attack to none magic)
Harry also can only do basic magic since the defeat of Voldemort that drained most of his magical cor.
Grown up Dudley (Good as well)


Oh yeah Gibbs is Harry's uncle (They find out later in the fanfiction)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4566